It is currently Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:18 pm

• Mini-Chat
maz - Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:51 pm   
Mathilde Juncker benched because of Stine Broløs’ performance. Marina Thörn might be on the hotseat and Randers can praise God that Broløs fell in their lap again after they let her go once :D
Anol - Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:15 pm   
maz, what do you know about a guy called Rasmus Stensgaard?
maz - Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:51 pm   
Anol, Not a lot. Youth coach who was a part of SK’s u16 staff in the past. Connection to Thomas Høst but I don’t think he’s that highly rated. Is he in position to come to Esbjerg?
maz - Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:56 pm   
Ah, I can see he’s going to be the new Esbjerg u18 coach. I haven’t heard bad things about him, just never considered him to be a top choice youth coach. He was very young when he was in SK and considered a "talent" in terms of coaching. He can develop into a great youth coach for Esbjerg.
gergő - Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:09 pm   
Star performer at the WOMEN’S EHF FINAL4 2018 will be clean bandit. guess im too old for this shite. kraftwerk would had been better. :D
HB9 - Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:35 pm   
maz, Denmark has two Germans in their team for the ISF World School championship: https://www.instagram.com/sportstarcollege_vm/ what’s the handball world coming to. :lol:
HB9 - Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:37 pm   
gergő, that’s actually quite a good signing. Two or three years ago I made fun of the ’has been’ bands and singers that performed at the Final4 (men and women). Clean bandit on the other hand are quite known. Even a grumpy Kraftwerk fan must have heard of their songs "Rather Be" and "Symphony". Look them up if you haven’t. 8:)
maz - Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:05 pm   
HB9, It’s literally just FCM’s u18 team coupled with two Germans :lol:
maz - Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:07 pm   
And my God Emilie Ytting was good today. With Hege Bakken out, she has really stepped up. If Vind and Ernstrøm had just an OK day in goal, then it would probably have been an Aarhus-win, but they just couldn’t save anything.
Bo$ko - Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:05 am   
Who is clean bandit? :D
In total there is 1 user chatting  based on users active over the past 5 minutes
yuing
Loading OK Error Paused Autoupdate every 10 seconds RMcGirr83 © dmzx

Login