• Mini-Chat
vlad_impaler - Wed May 23, 2018 8:34 pm   
Honestly Gyor deserved the championship, but Vac might have lost deliberately
Maybe ETO can win by 25, or not.
At least FTC-Vac smelled.
vlad_impaler - Wed May 23, 2018 8:36 pm   
I don’t think this season’s fight helped handball and the society generally. I am talking about the championship, not about the Bonaventuras puppets.
vlad_impaler - Wed May 23, 2018 9:59 pm   
Please don’t be mad at me, I just think police or some prosecutors should investigate the situation. Gyor might have copied or not FTC. Fradi never win by 18 against Vac, Vac just won at Erdi. Vac and Ferencvaros can play 10 times and FTC will never win by 18.
dutchfan - Wed May 23, 2018 10:15 pm   
@vlad, i think it was for vac that they didn’t have much left to fight for and therefor didn’t try. Also van der Heijden seemed to finaly have found her place in the team and that might be the reason that the difference was bigger
Marco Aurelio - Thu May 24, 2018 8:57 am   
Vlad, you don’t have to forget that Vác just lost its complete central defense, due to de Souza and Helembai missing, while Békéscsaba lost its main attacking weapon, Kovacevic. So, the level of their playing was heavily affected, but still, they both showed fighting spirit and did not gave themselves easily.
swarthofole - Thu May 24, 2018 9:31 pm   
What’s with that stupid song Gyor girls like so much???
swarthofole - Thu May 24, 2018 9:32 pm   
I don’t even know if I can call that a song...
Faith - Fri May 25, 2018 9:27 am   
swarthofole, they have spent a few hours in an oxygen tent and had nothing to do, so made a choreo to a song what they heard during a zumba class and while they were practising the dance they got obsessed with the song. the song itself isn’t really my cup of tea either
No one is chatting based on users active over the past 5 minutes
Loading OK Error Paused Autoupdate every 10 seconds RMcGirr83 © dmzx

Login