It is currently Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:54 pm

• Mini-Chat
Anol - Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:15 am   
maz, Not quite sure that I understand Vind’s decision to go to TTH. It doesn’t really look like a step up to me
HB9 - Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:37 am   
I am almost ready to slaughter my piggy bank for Aarhus if this goes on like that!
Anol - Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:55 am   
HB9, yeah, sure don’t hope that the team is gonna fall apart and scatter all over the place
maz - Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:33 pm   
It sucks, wanted her to stay but in the end she decided to get financial security for a longer period of time than what Aarhus was willing to give her with the offered 1 year deal that she in the end turned down. The timing is also bad because Anna Kristensen is already in Viborg.
Anol - Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:40 pm   
maz, So which talent are you hoping for then?
maz - Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:45 pm   
I either want a reunion with Lærke Sørensen or maybe bring Sofie Svarrer in Sola back to Denmark after her thousand foreign clubs :p
maz - Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:47 pm   
We could be cheeky and bring in Marie Aas who has had some fantastic performances for AGF and she wouldn’t even have to go a different arena for training :)
Anol - Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:52 pm   
So pytlick needs two assistant coaches, seems like a waste of money that could have gone towards a player. But ok, what do I know
red and white - Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:56 pm   
Anol, definetely unusual, but they can afford this AND buy the necessary players. Odense needs a top(!) player for the backcourt to take the next step - someone like Groot or Veronika Kristiansen.
Anol - Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:59 pm   
But that’s my point, if they wanna reach the final4 they don’t just need one groot or veronika. they need two. so spending money on two assistents doesn’t make sense to me. but whatever, they can do whatever they want
In total there is 1 user chatting  based on users active over the past 5 minutes
Serbhandall
Loading OK Error Paused Autoupdate every 10 seconds RMcGirr83 © dmzx

Login  •  Register