Search found 77 matches

by NewFan
Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:14 am
Forum: Female Handball
Topic: Handball streaming, broadcasting
Replies: 685
Views: 87435

Re: Handball streaming, broadcasting

The IHF always provided a stream for countries without a TV contract - but you may have to wait until the very first day of the tournament for them to make it public. Two years ago they didn' even make it public (at least I never read an official statement) that it was all live on eversport.tv. Tha...
by NewFan
Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:39 am
Forum: Female Handball
Topic: Handball streaming, broadcasting
Replies: 685
Views: 87435

Re: Handball streaming, broadcasting

Do we know where the World Championships are going to be streamed/broadcast yet? I have a feeling it's going to be another stupid "beIN Sports own the rights, but they're not going to show it" situation.
by NewFan
Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:57 pm
Forum: Female Handball
Topic: Injuries
Replies: 629
Views: 103626

Re: Injuries

John wrote:Djurdjina Jaukovic and Djurdjina Malovic are injured and were not completely ready for the match against BBM. Who knows if they will be ready (play) against Vipers.

That's why Malovic didn't play very much last game!
by NewFan
Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:18 pm
Forum: Female Handball
Topic: 2017/18 Champions League - Group Phase - Round 1
Replies: 49
Views: 4311

Re: 2017/18 Champions League - Group Phase - Round 1

Guys i HATE bein sport. They bought the right for ALL sport in my country (France) and the can't only brodcast ONE game/round. Then if you want go to ehtv livestream, obviously you can't because of geolocalisation ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) [-X :evil: :cry: I have the exact same problem in Canada.They block...
by NewFan
Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:10 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Montenegrin Grammar
Replies: 2
Views: 337

Re: Montenegrin Grammar

Does it make sense to call this super young Budućnost team: "Budućnost budućnosti"? How would you say "Buducnost's Future"? "budućnost Budućnosti" means "future of Budućnost" or "Budućnost's future" , so it makes sense to say like this, our media us...
by NewFan
Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:34 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Montenegrin Grammar
Replies: 2
Views: 337

Montenegrin Grammar

Does it make sense to call this super young Budućnost team: "Budućnost budućnosti"? How would you say "Buducnost's Future"?
by NewFan
Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:05 pm
Forum: Female Handball
Topic: Balkan League
Replies: 34
Views: 8295

Re: Balkan League

2nd day on the second tournament (Croatia) BUDUĆNOST – VARDAR 27:28 (11:15) BUDUĆNOST: Zečević, Batinović, Ujkić, Neagu 10, Jauković 4, Pletikosić, Agović, Cvijić 3, Irman 4, Premović, Bulatović 3, Pavićević, Ramusović, Ahruk 1, Lazović, Grbić 2. VARDAR: Lejno 1, Susljina, Pesoa, Radičević 2, Kliko...
by NewFan
Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:38 am
Forum: Female Handball
Topic: Transfers 2017/2018
Replies: 1535
Views: 227103

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Does the whole "prep for Olympics" thing that Buducnost is starting next year mean that Matea Pletikosić is on her way out too? Or is she different because she's so young?
by NewFan
Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:21 pm
Forum: Female Handball
Topic: Injuries
Replies: 629
Views: 103626

Re: Injuries

Adzic said that Djurdjina Malovic won't play. Anybody have more info?

http://www.zrkb.me/oslabljene-zele-pobj ... v-vardara/
by NewFan
Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:59 am
Forum: Female Handball
Topic: 2016 Women’s EHF EURO (Sweden)
Replies: 450
Views: 39516

Re: 2016 Women’s EHF EURO (Sweden)

People complaining about refs got really out of hand in Romania and it's becoming quite annoying, even for me. I blame the TVR commentators for this, i get it that we're all trying to support our team, but this whole theory about Scandinavians being pushed from behind is another level of reaching. ...
by NewFan
Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:34 am
Forum: Female Handball
Topic: 2016/17 Champions League - Main Round
Replies: 33
Views: 3970

Re: 2016/17 Champions League - Main Round

= Itana Grbic. They girl showed so many times how creative, intelligent she is and has imagination. An he will force her on the wing. WHY? So that Raicevic could play the PM? Every fan of Buducnost thinks the same and i see people here on the forum praise her. What does a girl have to do to show hi...
by NewFan
Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:39 am
Forum: Female Handball
Topic: 2016 Women’s EHF EURO (Sweden)
Replies: 450
Views: 39516

Re: 2016 Women’s EHF EURO (Sweden)

I just found the below platform, which summarizes the odds of betting portals for Euro 2016: http://www.oddschecker.com/handball/international/womens-european-championship/womens-handball-european-championships/winner So Norway remained the favourite I've only made about three sports bets in my lif...
by NewFan
Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:29 am
Forum: Female Handball
Topic: 2016 Women’s EHF EURO (Sweden)
Replies: 450
Views: 39516

Re: 2016 Women’s EHF EURO (Sweden)

Hello this is my first post. I know very little about Handball except that I am a recent convert and think it is the best spectator sport of all. I bet on handball and make my bets based on a model I have. After reading your team analysis on here perhaps I should throw it in the bin :) . For the re...
by NewFan
Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:49 am
Forum: Female Handball
Topic: handball interviews
Replies: 187
Views: 32055

Re: handball interviews

A short interview with Jovanka Radicevic who finally talks about the situation in MNE NT.. She said she is not old or ready to retire and the reason for not being on the list is not because Adzic decided to call young players but because she decided not to play for Montenegro anymore because the co...
by NewFan
Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:18 am
Forum: Female Handball
Topic: 2016/17 Champions League - Group Phase - Round 3
Replies: 44
Views: 4784

Re: 2016/17 Champions League - Group Phase - Round 3

Two faces of Buducnost today. One without Raicevic which was great and the other with Raicevic which was baaaad. It's the first time I see her more or less sidelined for a first half. I figured she was injured, but then she came on for the last few minutes. Is there a reason why she didn't start, h...
by NewFan
Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:34 am
Forum: Female Handball
Topic: Players on maternity leave / handball mamas
Replies: 141
Views: 31154

Re: Players on maternity leave / handball mamas

Nitro wrote:
gergő wrote:heidi loke is pregnant.


Wow thats big news. Im happy for Heidi. :D

So is every other team in the CL :lol:
by NewFan
Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:40 am
Forum: Female Handball
Topic: 2016/17 Champions League - Group Phase - Round 3
Replies: 44
Views: 4784

Re: 2016/17 Champions League - Group Phase - Round 3

He said she had problems with her periosteum. That doesn't affect her game, it's all the same with her. I just can't understand why is he forcing her so much. She is not the same player like 4 years ago, she is only getting worse, and the sad part is that she is young and we will watch for for at l...
by NewFan
Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:43 pm
Forum: Female Handball
Topic: 2016/17 Champions League - Group Phase - Round 3
Replies: 44
Views: 4784

Re: 2016/17 Champions League - Group Phase - Round 3

Two faces of Buducnost today. One without Raicevic which was great and the other with Raicevic which was baaaad. It's the first time I see her more or less sidelined for a first half. I figured she was injured, but then she came on for the last few minutes. Is there a reason why she didn't start, h...
by NewFan
Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:15 pm
Forum: Female Handball
Topic: Champions League 2016/17
Replies: 192
Views: 23625

Re: Champions League 2016/17

Buducnost 21 Metz 19 Kaca was the reason why we won that game. Best player on the floor for either team and it wasn't close. I was happy to see the young guns (I don't get to see much of them streaming from Canada); hope the vets are just resting and aren't hurt too bad. Here are my thoughts on som...
by NewFan
Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:49 am
Forum: Female Handball
Topic: Champions League 2016/17
Replies: 192
Views: 23625

Re: Champions League 2016/17

John wrote:Befire the prediction just a note: Dragana Cvijic is out for the GP, she will be back for the MR.

Who are they going to play at pivot? Suzanna or Ema or both?
by NewFan
Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:46 am
Forum: Female Handball
Topic: International friendly matches
Replies: 1083
Views: 155164

Re: International friendly matches

John wrote:Also, it looks like Dragan Adžić will be the coach of MNE again ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) I hope this is not true, but there is a big chance he will.


:?: :?: :?: Why?
by NewFan
Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:30 pm
Forum: Female Handball
Topic: Changes in family names of female players
Replies: 59
Views: 8638

Re: Changes in family names of female players

As someone who previously mostly followed men's sports, this still throws me off.

Biljana Pavićević :arrow: Novović
by NewFan
Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:56 am
Forum: Female Handball
Topic: 2016 Summer preseason club tournaments and friendlies
Replies: 140
Views: 13928

Re: 2016 Summer preseason club tournaments and friendlies

John wrote:Buducnost - Krim 26:25 (14:11)

Novovic 7, Jaukovic 5, Raicevic 4, Irman 3, Neagu 2, Achruk 2, Bulatovic 1, Grbic 1, Ramusovic 1.


Who's Novovic? Did Pavicevic get married?
by NewFan
Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:04 am
Forum: Female Handball
Topic: Olympic Games 2016
Replies: 621
Views: 55105

Re: Olympic Games 2016

Russia is out, according to Daily Mail: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3705101/ENTIRE-Russian-team-387-athletes-banned-competing-Rio-Olympics-punishment-country-s-state-sponsored-doping-programme.html Reliable source, apparently... Daily Mail online reliable #-o ? Too bad women's handball ...
by NewFan
Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:22 am
Forum: Female Handball
Topic: Olympic Games 2016
Replies: 621
Views: 55105

Re: Olympic Games 2016

Montenegro's Olympic team: GK: Sonja Barjaktarović, Marina Rajčić LW: Majda Mehmedović, Biljana Pavićević RW: Jovanka Radičević, Radmila Petrović LB: Đurđina Jauković, Bojana Popović CB: Anđela Bulatović, Milena Raičević RB: Katarina Bulatović, Andrea Klikovac LP: Suzana Lazović, Ema Ramusović Rese...

Go to advanced search