Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
HB9
Handball Fan-atic

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby HB9 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:14 am

swarthofole wrote:ahahaha, let's change it to Nora Mork to make this much more interesting. :-"

Which is what the user with the same IP did in March: https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =831453475

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:16 am

Some teams have to complete their squads if want to survive (or fight for europeans places ) : Galati,Slatina, Cluj and on other hand, Zalau and Craiova.... Craiova must make some important transfers to replace important lost players if want to really fight for qualify in CL Groups...
For Zalau GK problems (Tadici has to choice an experienced ,good GK )
http://www.sportulsalajean.ro/articol-6 ... -hc-zalau/

eduardsson

Postby eduardsson » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:34 pm

Kiddo wrote:
Silviu wrote:I've noticed this just minutes ago, on the English section of Wikipedia :lol:. Comments, please :D !

Wow, super interesting as they say its just a matter of fact before the contract with Larvik is signed. She has one year left of the contract with Storhamar, but the travel, her sister being married to the coach, just to keep her word... Heidi is on the market... Its not another year in Storhamar. I do believe the rumour with CSM due to probably one of the best salaries in the sport. But do not understand why they would sign her when they have Cvijich (might have written her name wrong, not out of disrespect).

However, she lives in Sandefjord close to Larvik with husband and kids (in school). I hope Larvik (as a super fan) is the club she will sign. I understand she would like to play CL and not EHF Cup, and who knows for how long she will play and be at her best!

But already on wiki, she has most likely signed, congrats to CSM! Respect the team!

You have to be a little bit crazy to believe this...

AB10
Regular

Postby AB10 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:44 pm

Silviu wrote:I've noticed this just minutes ago, on the English section of Wikipedia :lol:. Comments, please :D !

I think I'll go and edit Nycke Groot into Odense's squad for next season and hope for the best [-o< :p

bajkalb
Extra Member

Postby bajkalb » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:56 pm

AB10 wrote:

I think I'll go and edit Nycke Groot into Odense's squad for next season and hope for the best [-o< :p

Good, I will edit her into the Hungarian NT

Flash

Postby Flash » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:52 pm

bajkalb wrote:
AB10 wrote:

Good, I will edit her into the Hungarian NT

Please wait!! In Spanish NT we need a playmaker, we want to naturalized her (in wikipedia, of course) and make our NT great again!! :lol: :lol:

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Silviu » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:11 pm

Gosh, the fairy tale is over... :lol:

swarthofole
Extra Member

Postby swarthofole » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:28 pm

HB9 wrote:
swarthofole wrote:ahahaha, let's change it to Nora Mork to make this much more interesting. :-"

Which is what the user with the same IP did in March: https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =831453475

the "power" of wikipedia...
Live long and prosper.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:30 pm

I checked ,Teodora Popescu,young pivot has no more place in Craiova's squad but has no team yet.... :-k
https://www.handbalvolei.ro/transferuri ... -20182019/

Derp
Extra Member

Postby Derp » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:53 pm

Can I have a possibly naive question?

How come that Samira Rocha is pregnant?
She is a lesbian, isn't she? As well from the butch type so it is just not clear for me if it is true or just a scam.
:shock:

LadyR
Regular

Postby LadyR » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:02 pm

Derp wrote:Can I have a possibly naive question?

She is a lesbian, isn't she? As well from the butch type so it is just not clear for me if it is true or just a scam.

Newsflash: a womans sexuality and her ability to become pregnant are two separate things. There are no butch or feminine requirements for conception.

I would suggest letting this go before you embarass yourself further.

Derp
Extra Member

Postby Derp » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:59 pm

LadyR wrote:

Newsflash: a womans sexuality and her ability to become pregnant are two separate things. There are no butch or feminine requirements for conception.

Just imagine that I am familiar with the biological part of the conception. Perhaps your oversensibility doesn't let you 'understand' my question right.
I'll take my chances and wait for further responses. Thanks for your try anyway

bajkalb
Extra Member

Postby bajkalb » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:36 pm

Derp wrote:
LadyR wrote:

Just imagine that I am familiar with the biological part of the conception. Perhaps your oversensibility doesn't let you 'understand' my question right.

OMG Derp, is it a real question? :-)

And what happend to Gro Hammerseng a few years ago?

Artificial insmination is just an option, but there are several solutions I assume :-)

Derp
Extra Member

Postby Derp » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:04 pm

bajkalb wrote:
Derp wrote:
LadyR wrote:

OMG Derp, is it a real question? :-)

And what happend to Gro Hammerseng a few years ago?

Artificial insmination is just an option, but there are several solutions I assume :-)

Yes, so again: I know how it technically can be done but I am not asking that.
Does anyone know if she planned it? Does she maybe have a boyfriend? Did she invest into an artificial insemination?
What did her team's management react to this?

For the Hammerseng-Edin family we know they had these plans, they have been together since a while, they got merried,etc.
For Rocha I assume no one expected it so maybe the Kisvárda management was also very much surprised.

Derp
Extra Member

Postby Derp » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:56 pm

[Moderated the reference to a deleted post]

Well, I did not expect you to be defending me, but still you all misunderstood the question.
I am not at all against gays. I don't find them sinful or like that... I am not interested in the procreation or Words of God either. Sorry...
I am too much pragmatical for stuff like that.

My approach was... let me put it this way: if Tomori says tomorrow that she is pragnant so quits Győr, what would be your first thought?
Indeed that "oh, I'm glad, this is the nature, good for her, GL with the baby, she'll be a great mother..." or "hmm... is she trying to find the most rediculous way to escape from her contract?". I used her as an example becase I like her very much but we all know that she is a dyke and I would bet in big money that Tomi will never give birth to any baby.
So that is why I asked it. We know Rocha, a great winger and similarly a butch lesbian whom no one would imagine to become suddenly pregnant in the middle of her sports career so here, in the rumour section, without any judgment I am curious if anyone knows what is in the background.

mimi
Regular

Postby mimi » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:05 pm

Doru Delavale wrote:I checked ,Teodora Popescu,young pivot has no more place in Craiova's squad but has no team yet.... :-k

to zalau

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:00 pm

mimi wrote:
Doru Delavale wrote:I checked ,Teodora Popescu,young pivot has no more place in Craiova's squad but has no team yet.... :-k

to zalau

It were elements to presume this : Ciolan went to Brasov and Dana Abed Kader who was a solution for pivot was used more like a wing by Tadici...now Tadici needs 2 RB and a GK...recent statements of Tadici was that the romanian players with no contracts are numerous but without value....could be this a signal that Tadici step upon his heart to transfer foreign players instead of romanians ?
http://www.sportulsalajean.ro/articol-6 ... -facebook/

LadyR
Regular

Postby LadyR » Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:38 am

Derp wrote:
vlad_impaler wrote:Lucy, there is nothing wrong with that. It's well known homosexuals can't procreate. It's not an often thing. He doesn't embarrass himself, he just asked how it's possible.

Anyways, on a handball forum I prefer not to discuss these things. But if you ask me, it's embarrassing for them, not for Derp. People nowadays don't listen anymore the Word of God. Plus imagine an old society full of them, our race wouldn't have survived.

Well, I did not expect you to be defending me, but still you all misunderstood the question.
I am not at all against gays. I don't find them sinful or like that... I am not interested in the procreation or Words of God either. Sorry...

My approach was... let me put it this way: if Tomori says tomorrow that she is pragnant so quits Győr, what would be your first thought?
Indeed that "oh, I'm glad, this is the nature, good for her, GL with the baby, she'll be a great mother..." or "hmm... is she trying to find the most rediculous way to escape from her contract?". I used her as an example becase I like her very much but we all know that she is a dyke and I would bet in big money that Tomi will never give birth to any baby.
So that is why I asked it. We know Rocha, a great winger and similarly a butch lesbian whom no one would imagine to become suddenly pregnant in the middle of her sports career so here, in the rumour section, without any judgment I am curious if anyone knows what is in the background.

By using the very derogatory terms ‘dyke’ and ‘butch lesbian’, you show your own bias that smply doesn’t belong on a handball forum. How she got pregnant is simply nobodys business.

If you want to discuss the consequences to sports clubs around pregnancies, that’s perfectly valid, but to frame this around your descriptions abour Samira Rocha and how apparently what is natural to most women, straight or gay, becoming pregnant, should not be just as natural to a ‘butch dyke’, is just too low a tone to set for any decent person.

Let’s not bring God into this, it always goes places it shouldn’t.

LadyR
Regular

Postby LadyR » Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:40 am

Derp wrote:
vlad_impaler wrote:Lucy, there is nothing wrong with that. It's well known homosexuals can't procreate. It's not an often thing. He doesn't embarrass himself, he just asked how it's possible.

Anyways, on a handball forum I prefer not to discuss these things. But if you ask me, it's embarrassing for them, not for Derp. People nowadays don't listen anymore the Word of God. Plus imagine an old society full of them, our race wouldn't have survived.

By using the very derogatory terms ‘dyke’ and ‘butch lesbian’, you show your own bias that smply doesn’t belong on a handball forum. How she got pregnant is simply nobodys business.

If you want to discuss the consequences to sports clubs around pregnancies, that’s perfectly valid, but to frame this around your descriptions about Samira Rocha and how apparently what is natural to most women, straight or gay, becoming pregnant, should not be just as natural to a ‘butch dyke’, is just too low a tone to set for any decent person.
On that point, I completely agree with you, unplanned and unannounced pregnancies always pose a challenge for a sports club, but this is nothing new, and as long as women are the ones carrying children into the world, it will never change. There are many top players in clubs around Europe right now who are pregnant, and still the world keeps turning and the clubs work just fine.
I guess we could do with the change in culture that takes place; the mother carries the child until birth and comes back after a few months, and then the partner goes on baby-duty for six months. That should make mens handball clubs carry some of the ‘burden’ as well, and let women players come back as soon as physically possible ;)

Let’s not bring God into this, it always goes places it shouldn’t. I would, however, suggest some education before making blanket statements about gay people not being able to procreate. They actually can, just as easily as any other fertile person on Earth.

Derp
Extra Member

Postby Derp » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:50 am

LadyR wrote:
Derp wrote:

If you want to discuss the consequences to sports clubs around pregnancies, that’s perfectly valid, but to frame this around your descriptions about Samira Rocha and how apparently what is natural to most women, straight or gay, becoming pregnant, should not be just as natural to a ‘butch dyke’, is just too low a tone to set for any decent person.
On that point, I completely agree with you, unplanned and unannounced pregnancies always pose a challenge for a sports club, but this is nothing new, and as long as women are the ones carrying children into the world, it will never change. There are many top players in clubs around Europe right now who are pregnant, and still the world keeps turning and the clubs work just fine.
I guess we could do with the change in culture that takes place; the mother carries the child until birth and comes back after a few months, and then the partner goes on baby-duty for six months. That should make mens handball clubs carry some of the ‘burden’ as well, and let women players come back as soon as physically possible ;)

Let’s not bring God into this, it always goes places it shouldn’t. I would, however, suggest some education before making blanket statements about gay people not being able to procreate. They actually can, just as easily as any other fertile person on Earth.

"unplanned and unannounced pregnancies always pose a challenge for a sports club"... yes, indeed, and they possbly take this into account, however in case of a butch lesbian - and this is the term they are using to distinguish themselves, femme/butch - it just sounds odd. And let me highlight again, I am not wondering how people procreate but asking if there are any rumours, known facts or internal news about what is really in the backgraound. (Does she want to escape from Kisvárda?)
Regarding her club I am almost sure that they were surprised too(she was the most expensive player and as per the rumours she gets double the salary that she wanted originally) so I was simply curious if I can ge more information about her.

Regarding your other point on social engineering / forced gender issues I do not want to respond as that is what I find off-topic.

Lucy

Postby Lucy » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:08 am

[quote="vlad_impaler"]Lucy,

???? :?:

Bo$ko
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Bo$ko » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:49 am

mikh, on summer vacation or what ???

LadyR
Regular

Postby LadyR » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:55 pm

Bo$ko wrote:mikh, on summer vacation or what ???

Hear, hear.

mimi
Regular

Postby mimi » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:59 pm

Doru Delavale wrote:
mimi wrote:

to zalau

It were elements to presume this : Ciolan went to Brasov and Dana Abed Kader who was a solution for pivot was used more like a wing by Tadici...now Tadici needs 2 RB and a GK...recent statements of Tadici was that the romanian players with no contracts are numerous but without value....could be this a signal that Tadici step upon his heart to transfer foreign players instead of romanians ?
http://www.sportulsalajean.ro/articol-6 ... -facebook/

only romanian players, but no big names

HB9
Handball Fan-atic

Postby HB9 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:50 am

https://amtsavisen.dk/randershk/Nina-Mu ... kel/396683

Maibom is still without a club. Could it be her? :-k

Return to “Female Handball”