International friendly matches

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
Hajas
Extra Member

Re: International friendly matches

Postby Hajas » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:33 pm

Golden League:

Denmark - Norway 24-40

A new star is born! Veronika Kristiansen. Makes a debut today and scores 4 goals in the 1 sth half.

The golden generation of players born 1991-1990 who are junior worldchampions from 2-3 years ago are starting to shine

Norway have 5-6 high quality leftwings but I think Sanna Solberg will be number one in that spot in one-two year
Gyør should really buy her before any other clubs gets her :-)

Its nice to see Kurtovic in a new role as leftback. She is underestimated and Viborg will have a great
player next season now when she finally is free from injuries. She needs to improve in defence though

Breivang is not with the team in France. And I do not miss her in the attack. Norway plays more explosive in the attack without her.
But she is one of the best in defence though.

Lunde great as always

Denmark was a horrible in defence, but in offense Nørgaard with 10 goals

GjorcePetrovFan

Postby GjorcePetrovFan » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:50 pm

SRBIJA – MAKEDONIJA 25:27 (12:14)
SRBIJA: Krpež 1, Popović 2, Luković 1, Damnjanović 6, Erić 1, Pop Lazić 1, Ognjenovič 2, Stoiljković 2, Milošević 1, Liščević 5, Bartošić 2, Cvijić 1.
MAKEDONIJA: Mečevska 4, Mladenovska 2, Crvenkoska 4, Gjorgijevska 9, Shteriova 4, Mitrova 4.

I did not see this one coming...Serbia without Lekic, Tomasevic and Filipovic, Macedonia without Bajramovska...

Aikurn
Regular

Postby Aikurn » Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:07 am

Will the Carpathian Trophy matches be televised? I'm curious to see this alternative version of Spain :-k

meteo
Handball Fan-atic

Postby meteo » Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:33 am

Aikurn wrote:Will the Carpathian Trophy matches be televised? I'm curious to see this alternative version of Spain :-k

Digisport shall show all matches. So if anyone knows a stream, post please. ;)
Greetings from Germany

"The best is yet to come": Barack Obama (06.11.12) quotes Holly Lam-Moores (30.07.12)

Des57
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Des57 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:18 am

meteo wrote:
Aikurn wrote:Will the Carpathian Trophy matches be televised? I'm curious to see this alternative version of Spain :-k

http://www.cool-tv.net/ with Sopcast or you can wait some streams from streamhunter.eu

madu
Extra Member

Postby madu » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:35 am

Des57 wrote:
meteo wrote:

http://www.cool-tv.net/ with Sopcast or you can wait some streams from streamhunter.eu

Also Sopcast here, if the first link doesn't work

http://meciuri-live-hd.com/
You first have to close all the annoying adds and commercials, and then click on "Lista meciuri"(=List of games), and there choose the game you want to watch( Germany-Spain and Romania B - Germany will be on Digisport2, the other ones will be on Digisport1)

John
:::Handball Expert:::

Postby John » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:05 am

Croatia beat Montenegro 31:17

Montenegro played without Katarina Bulatovic, Marija Jovanovic, Majda Mehmedovic, Radmila Miljanic, Ana Djokic and Suzana Lazovic.

Crna Gora - Hrvatska 17:31 (8:16)

Bar - Dvorana "Topolica". Gledalaca: 1.500. Sudije: Ražnatović i Pavićević (Crna Gora). Sedmerci: Crna Gora 9 (6), Hrvatska 4 (1). Isključenja: Hrvatska 4 minuta.

Crna Gora: M. Vukčević, Barjaktarović (10 odbrana i tri sedmerca), Radičević 5 (2), Despotović 3 (2), Premović, Bulatović A, Jovović, B. Klikovac, Pavićević, A. Klikovac 2, S. Vukčević 2, Tošković, Krnić, Knežević 5 (2).

Hrvatska: Grubišić (pet odbrana i dva sedmerca), Žderić (šest odbrana i sedmerac), Razum, Pongrac, Petković 3, Gaće 2, I. Milanović-Litre, Elez 5 (1), Penezić 8, Ježić, Lolić, Zebić 6, V. Milanović-Litre 3, Džono, Čović 2, Franković 2, Bašić, Janković.

Barjaktarovic, Andjela Bulatovic and Radicevic won't play tomorrow. Marija Jovanovic is injured and the injury is serious.
Mehmedovic and Miljanic will probably play tomorrow.
So 2 matches with our reserves.

madu
Extra Member

Postby madu » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:20 am

John wrote:
Marija Jovanovic is injured and the injury is serious.

Do you know more details?

John
:::Handball Expert:::

Postby John » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:47 am

madu wrote:Do you know more details?

She injured her ankle joint during yesterdays training. First results show that the injury is serious.

masch1
Handball Fan-atic

Postby masch1 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:57 am

France-Denmark 25-24 (15-16)

Denmark: Camilla Dalby 6, Susan Thorsgaard 4, Ann Grete Nørgaard 4, Trine Østergaard 2, Marianne Bonde 2, Lotte Grigel 1, Jane Schumacher 1, Line Jørgensen 1, Trine Troelsen 1, Kristina Bille 1, Stine Jørgensen 1

France:?

A danish team with a very different attitude/energy from wednesday. Mulle and Burgaard was rested. Grigel started very well in first half but made some silly mistakes in second. Dalby looked very fit in attack in her comeback, defense still a problem though (not only for her!). Both teams with poor gk performance in first half, in second half Poulsen raised her level. Denmark leading most of the match but in the end with a little help from the (french!) refs and mistakes from lack of routine in the danish team + experience of the french, the french team managed to win by one in the last two seconds. Thorsgaard was on fire again, catching everything that went near her except for the last important one :( Bonde also improved alot.

Jane Schumacher (Skive) had her debute and played - in the little time she got - well and with a nice and fresh courage and she would have deserved more time on court =D> Can't wait to see more of her :D

Trine Østergaard should be first choice by now before Bille who simply doesn't make the cut :!:

Pineau was helped off court in 1st half and she was grabbing her knee but she played in second half, so she must be okay. Lacrabere was hitting everything but the goal and Darleux didn't impress either. It was an intense and exciting match though with nice crowd support for the french home team :)

Hajas
Extra Member

Postby Hajas » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:25 am

Norway - Russia 29 - 22 (16 - 12) - Golden League

Alstad 7, Kurtovic 5, Riegelhuth 5, Frafjord 3, Oftedal 3, Kristiansen 2, Edin 2, Løke 2

Topscorer Russia: Zilinskaite 4

Red card: Ksenia Makeeva, Russia

Referees Benaventura twins

I understand why so many people dislike the refs Benaventura. They did many strange things in this game,
like the given red card to Russia. And there were alot of technical personal faults. Not a good game at all.
Silje Solberg was GK for Norway the whole game and she did ok. Veronika Kristiansen will be hard to leave
out from future squads since she brings so much to this team.

Good defense by Norway, but Russia should have been rewarded by 2-3 more 7 meters

madu
Extra Member

Postby madu » Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:55 am

John wrote:
madu wrote:Do you know more details?

She injured her ankle joint during yesterdays training. First results show that the injury is serious.

Phff. She is kind of unlucky with small injuries, she gets injured before important games *sigh* (last year semi-finals, EC, this year semi-finals). I still hope that it's not serious.

Hajas
Extra Member

Postby Hajas » Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:51 pm

France - Norway 20-24 (11-12)

France started well, leading 8-2 before Norway woke up.

In my opinion ,Lunde as many other times, saved us. I would not change her for anyone, not even Leganger

Veronika Kristiansen, Katrine Lunde and Amanda Kurtovic (impressive shortly after injury) have been positive in this tournament.
Sulland is struggling at the moment but hey, the blond sunshine has not had holiday since summer 2011

Ida Alstad, not a player after my taste, shoots too much. I wonder how she will do in Denmark next seasdon

masch1
Handball Fan-atic

Postby masch1 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:09 am

Russia-Denmark 30-31 (15-19).

Russia: Ekaterina Ilina 10 (1), Pauline Gorshkov 3, Ksenia Makeeva 3, Alexandra Stepanov 3, Ian Zhilinskayte 3, Catherine Davydenko 3, Victoira Zhilinskayte 2, Marina Yartseva 1, Olga Chernoivanenko 1, Anna Sen 1.

Denmark: Mette Gravholt 5, Jane Schumacher 5, Kristina Kristiansen 4, Trine Troelsen 4, Louise Burgaard 4, Trine Østergaard 3, Ann Grete Nørgaard 3 (1), Camilla Dalby 1, Marianne Bonde Petersen 1, Pernille Larsen 1.

Suspensions: Rusland 1, Danmark 1.

Spectators: 4.000

Both teams made many silly mistakes and Denmark should have been leading with more at half time, they showed some very nice play in attack in first half but defense is still looking messy.

Yesterdays debutant Jane Schumacher (who didn't get many minutes in her first match) was excellent in the last 15 min of first half, when she got on court and became shared topscorer of the match. Very attractive playing style to watch with some resemblance to Lærke Møller. :D =D> According to the commentators she can also shoot fairly well from a distance but we have yet to see it on NT.

As Schumacher and the team fell abit in level in second half, the russians caught up, Mulle was put back on court and she, Burgaard and Nørgaard secured the win.

Toft raised her level from the other matches, good to see :)

Trine Østergaard started in instead of Bille and showed good, stabil play which hopefully means she is now ahead of Bille.

Troelsen also started in and showed some very nice play in first half, but she played the whole match so she fell in level with the team.

Grigel, Line Jørgensen and Stine Jørgensen didn't play and Rikke Poulsen only got a couple of minutes

Grzymisław
Extra Member

Postby Grzymisław » Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:38 pm

Polish team surprisingly lost twice to Netherlands playing away last weekend
Results were pretty clear: 32:25 and 26:22.
It's not good message before qualification play-offs...

heavenly
Handball Fan-atic

Postby heavenly » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:15 pm

Grzymisław wrote:Polish team surprisingly lost twice to Netherlands playing away last weekend

Why do you say it's a surprise ? I think the Netherlands have clearly a better team than Poland...

For me the biggest surprise is that Iceland won twice against Sweden (1st match 25-24, 2nd match 30-27).

Grzymisław
Extra Member

Postby Grzymisław » Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:22 pm

heavenly wrote:
Grzymisław wrote:Polish team surprisingly lost twice to Netherlands playing away last weekend

Why do you say it's a surprise ? I think the Netherlands have clearly a better team than Poland...

For me the biggest surprise is that Iceland won twice against Sweden (1st match 25-24, 2nd match 30-27).

Poland with current quality of back line is propably among 12 best teams in Europe, just cannot qualify to big tournament due to several reasons(last time it was strongest qualification group). To be honest in the qualifying play-off they're almost equal with chances against Sweden. Just need better efficiency and don't panic so easy. I couldn't watch those games in Netherlands, so I'm not sure what were the reasons for such a disaster.
Netherlands also don't have successes last years(last notable result in 2010) and I can't see real progress in this team.

Mixball
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Mixball » Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:24 pm

heavenly wrote:For me the biggest surprise is that Iceland won twice against Sweden (1st match 25-24, 2nd match 30-27).

Yes a nice surprise. Iceland apparently revealed a good shooting LB. Anyone knows more about her?
I welcome your post with enthusiasm.Image

Hajas
Extra Member

Postby Hajas » Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:49 pm

Grzymisław wrote:
heavenly wrote:

Poland with current quality of back line is propably among 12 best teams in Europe, just cannot qualify to big tournament due to several reasons(last time it was strongest qualification group). To be honest in the qualifying play-off they're almost equal with chances against Sweden. Just need better efficiency and don't panic so easy. I couldn't watch those games in Netherlands, so I'm not sure what were the reasons for such a disaster.
Netherlands also don't have successes last years(last notable result in 2010) and I can't see real progress in this team.

Is Izabel Duda playing for Polen now ? She is topscorer in the norwegian elite league (Postenligaen) and is absolute a qualityplayer.

The Netherlands is a very underrated team. They can disturb the top-teams in Europe sometimes. They have a core of great young girls and will get better. They were disqualified from Euro last time because they withdrawed themself from having the tournament of economical reasons. But I hope to see Iceland, Holland and Polen in WC. Since Polen are facing Sweden you will have problems qualifying but next Euro you should be there.

heavenly
Handball Fan-atic

Postby heavenly » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:26 pm

Mixball wrote:
heavenly wrote:For me the biggest surprise is that Iceland won twice against Sweden (1st match 25-24, 2nd match 30-27).

Yes a nice surprise. Iceland apparently revealed a good shooting LB. Anyone knows more about her?

Left-back Ramune Pekarskyte was worn in Lithuania. When she has received Icelandic citizenship,
she decides to play for Iceland national team. Here's a little presentation of Ramune:
http://www.sport.is/handbolti/2012/06/1 ... rgararett/

Grzymisław
Extra Member

Postby Grzymisław » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:56 pm

Hajas wrote:
Grzymisław wrote:(...)

Is Izabel Duda playing for Polen now ? She is topscorer in the norwegian elite league (Postenligaen) and is absolute a qualityplayer.

The Netherlands is a very underrated team. They can disturb the top-teams in Europe sometimes. They have a core of great young girls and will get better. They were disqualified from Euro last time because they withdrawed themself from having the tournament of economical reasons. But I hope to see Iceland, Holland and Polen in WC. Since Polen are facing Sweden you will have problems qualifying but next Euro you should be there.

Izabela refuses to play national team unfortunately. But our team can do well without her.

mikh
Handball Fan-atic

Postby mikh » Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:02 am

Mixball wrote:

Did Florentina Grecu Stanciu (ex Romanian gk) play for them?
Poland lacks experience. And against Sweden, in a play-off, it might count. I say biało-czerwone, do boju! But... it will be tough :)

Mixball
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Mixball » Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:05 am

heavenly wrote:
Mixball wrote:

Left-back Ramune Pekarskyte was worn in Lithuania. When she has received Icelandic citizenship,
she decides to play for Iceland national team. Here's a little presentation of Ramune:
http://www.sport.is/handbolti/2012/06/1 ... rgararett/

Oh-yes, I did the Google search too. But she is quite old and maybe some Norwegian from Levanger or around has seen her play. Her stats from EC2012 is no help.
Btw. are there any good detailed stats from Postenligaen somewhere.
I welcome your post with enthusiasm.Image

Hajas
Extra Member

Postby Hajas » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:16 am

Btw. are there any good detailed stats from Postenligaen somewhere.[/quote]

Ramune Pekarskyte Levanger played 16 games scoring 80 goals (incl 6 7m). Number 19 on the scoringlist in Postenligaen
and number 2 on Levanger (after Mari Molid)

http://www.levangeravisa.no/sport/article225393.ece

Levanger - Larvik 18-28 (2011)

This was a game that Pekarskyte was good and the Larvik coach was impressed by her performance

karel
Handball Fan-atic

Postby karel » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:09 pm

Grzymisław wrote:Izabela refuses to play national team unfortunately. But our team can do well without her.

Yesterday I read, that she might come back for play-offs against Sweden.

Return to “Female Handball”