Romania NT

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Re: Romania NT

Postby Doru Delavale » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:08 pm

Second Romanian NT (So called "B" NT) will training under the eyes of Ambrosio Martin in Isvorani on 15-2o april....except 4 more mature players (N.Tudor,D.Ratiu, St.Lazar,Adespii-Molnar ) the rest are from 21-25 years age
GK: Alexandra Prodan (U Cluj), Mădălina Ion (AHCSM Slobozia), Cristina Enache (Minaur Baia Mare)
LW: Hermina Stoicănescu (CSM Slatina), Alexandra Orsivschi (CSM Bistriţa)
LB: Larisa Tămaş (HC Zalău), Andreea Adespii (HCM Rm. Vâlcea), Sonia Vasiliu (U Cluj)
CB: Maria Gavrilă (HCM Rm. Vâlcea), Ana Maria Ţicu (SCM Craiova), Szilvia Szabo (CSM Bistrita)
RB: Alina Ilie (Unirea Slobozia), Ştefania Lazăr (CSM Slatina), Anca Polocoşer (CSM Roman), Nicoleta Tudor ( SCM
Craiova),Adina Carligeanu (CSM Slatina)
RW: Cristina Boian (U Cluj), Andreea Taivan (CSU Danubius Galaţi)
Pivots : Lorena Ostase (CSM Slatina), Daniela Raţiu (CSM Bistriţa)

http://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi/ha ... i-17126007
https://www.gazetanoua.ro/index/art/t/a ... l-national

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:35 pm

Larisa Ecaterina Tamas bornt in 16 May 1994 in Baia Mare (1,76 / 75kg ) is the most agressive player in LN (from statistics) and one of best athletic muscle body-structure handbal player in RO NL,good as scorer but also as defender, not a fragile type player ...she play as LB sometimes as CB but personally I see her even as pivot (Locke-type, not Cvijic-type...).

I hope also Gaby Perianu (who is , btw,a fragile type,will be back in bussines from october 2018 and will play in France ).
She made huge forward steps as mentality on 2016-18 because prior she was affraid of harsh contacts or at least saw them with utterly disgust.
Attachments
gabriela perianu.jpg
gabriela perianu.jpg (41.43 KiB) Viewed 2327 times

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:53 pm

maybe Alicia will finally put an end to our struggle :D . look at this:

http://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi/ha ... l-17130561
Live long and prosper.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:35 pm

swarthofole wrote:maybe Alicia will finally put an end to our struggle :D . look at this:

http://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi/ha ... l-17130561

Just a lucky goal which prove nothing ... but of course, we need lefty hand talents like oxygen...

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:26 pm

Doru, don't ter my dreams apart... 8:) :lol:
Live long and prosper.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Thu May 17, 2018 6:30 pm

It is a mistery for me why Zamfirescu was not used the last matches of NT and now not even belongs to NT large squad ? :-k
Alina Ilie also seem to me more usefull then Laura Popa.

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Postby vlad_impaler » Thu May 17, 2018 7:13 pm

Doru Delavale wrote:It is a mistery for me why Zamfirescu was not used the last matches of NT and now not even belongs to NT large squad ? :-k
Alina Ilie also seem to me more usefull then Laura Popa.

Zamfirescu is injured, I think that also Ilie who is a strong RB in the national league now. The selection is better but still not the best. I doubt Martin is watching these girls.

Yes, it was confirmed Alina Ilie is injured. We are full of injuries: Florianu, Szucs, Perianu, Ilie, Zamfirescu and so on. Zamfirescu anyway isn't hugely important, but the rest are.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Wed May 23, 2018 9:55 pm

A NT player who was FORGOT: Adriana Gabriela Tacalie(Fleury Loiret) b.1989,180, who scored 10/12 from action and made two 7m against Danmark on 2014...she is a right hand player but(though) it was a brilliant solution from Tadici for RB ; a player whom french press considered as an experienced defender " dur et rugueux " ...

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Postby vlad_impaler » Wed May 23, 2018 10:03 pm

She's called Crăciun now. What did she do for Fleury this season? Fleury finished 7th. Constantinescu, Tiron and more are better than her, not just Neagu, Florianu, Buceschi, Perianu and probably also Bazaliu.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Thu May 24, 2018 4:55 pm

vlad_impaler wrote:She's called Crăciun now. What did she do for Fleury this season? Fleury finished 7th. Constantinescu, Tiron and more are better than her, not just Neagu, Florianu, Buceschi, Perianu and probably also Bazaliu.

Excepting Neagu and Buceschi none of players you 've just mentioned, ever manage to win almost alone a NT's match at this levell (on final tournament) and to be lightening both in atack and defence....and don't forget she played on none of her own position (RB). On that time our OLD MAN from Zalau saw in "Taca" that others didn't... and he was right.

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Postby vlad_impaler » Thu May 24, 2018 5:50 pm

Doru Delavale wrote:
Excepting Neagu and Buceschi none of players you 've just mentioned, ever manage to win almost alone a NT's match at this levell (on final tournament) and to be lightening both in atack and defence....and don't forget she played on none of her own position (RB). On that time our OLD MAN from Zalau saw in "Taca" that others didn't... and he was right.

:)) She had quality though. But not as much as you think. :oops:

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sun May 27, 2018 1:51 pm

Larisa Tamas did not go NT to prepare two remaining matches for France because health problems ("probleme medicale") so said
https://www.gsp.ro/sporturi/handbal/obi ... 40437.html
Ambrosio Martin had arrived Friday and Saturday met Ro NT...he is interested of players physical form after so many matches and stated that will be 3-4 trainings before Austria -Romania.
https://www.telekomsport.ro/exclusiv-el ... e-18130456

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Mon May 28, 2018 12:15 pm

Adriana Gabriela Tacalie Craciun scored 9 goals Saturday on match Fleury-Chambray... =D>
Attachments
adriana-tacalie-.jpg
adriana-tacalie-.jpg (15.82 KiB) Viewed 1633 times

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:46 pm

Last match in group RO-Portugal 32-28 without Neagu and Dumanska ...
Buceschi high class again.
Laslo too much under the supporters expectation...
Dragut modest as well ...
Pristavita a player who can rely on.
Ticu - don't know why play so few minutes .
Geiger good game.
Adespii bad knee injured first minutes.
Perianu btwn spectators near Neagu,Dumanska...
RO NT shows some weakness on withdrawal playing.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:12 pm

Ambrosio Martin will prepare on 23-30 sept 2018 RO NT...he called for 36 players (2 squads A and B)...will be 4-5 matches including 2 against Poland B....names players are here
https://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi/h ... e-17517669

Some new young names in B squad : Tarsoaga,A.C. Popa, Petrus and Stefania Lazar...

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Silviu » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:38 pm

^ Lazăr was born in 1989 so she is 29 years old. :)

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Postby vlad_impaler » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:49 pm

At least! Popa is not in the B squad, but where is Chiricuță? She is at least as good as Florica is.

Florianu (Zamfir) is injured from what I know, she will appear only at the Carpathian Trophy.

I would also take Alina Ilie at the EURO.

The squad, the selection is still much better than in different times.

dydiana
Extra Member

Postby dydiana » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:43 am

You can call Cristina Zamfir by her "maiden" name. She divorced. Shes no longer Florianu.

soon to be Burcea
:lol:

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:30 pm

dydiana wrote:You can call Cristina Zamfir by her "maiden" name. She divorced. Shes no longer Florianu.

You're serious ?!? May be this explained her lack of form in Koprivnica's match....

soon to be Burcea
:lol:

dydiana
Extra Member

Postby dydiana » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:44 am

Doru Delavale wrote:You're serious ?!? May be this explained her lack of form in Koprivnica's match....

Yes, this is accurate. Didnt you see that shes using Zamfir again on the jersey? I dont know why she got married in the first place, it seems ridiculous.

And I honestly doubt that has anything to do with her bad form. She even played weak yesterday against Vâlcea, actually almost all the players have been bad, except Gjorgjievska, Seric and Trifunovic. Before the CL qt I even said Craiova isnt on a downfall but now I cant say the same. Vâlcea has a more enjoyable game, Craiova has a slower(older) style and they make errors more easily. And their bench is shorter, they dont have decent reserves on every spot. And Burcea's temper isnt helping at all.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:22 pm

Some little changes concerning players in Romanian NT B squad : C.Boian(Cluj) ,A.C.Popa(Rapid), Diana Popescu (GK,Brasov) lastly not in squad...a single replacer for them : A.Badea (RW,Valcea) ....
I wonder if it is wise idea to use Paula Visan Teodorescu as "third" GK in France...why not a young promissing GK on that posture...Visan's value does not compensate her age in order to be present there in France....
On the other hand I hope coach Martin will not repeat the error to overuse same players match after match in official tournament (almost 50-60 min and both phases)
though is clear they are too tired or not in better form that day... Why then he take reserves with him ? The case of Pintea last tournament (with Czechs) came to my mind...It should be clear that Pintea is not able to work both moments 60 min not even in a single (TOUGH) match at very high and efficient levell,and also she could has a bad day ....and Mr.coach must have a B-plan or even C-plan for these very probable and real situations.

Coach Martin stated about this preparing closed doors matches that : " I think this period is very important because we can prepare certain concepts, on which we have no other opportunity to try ". ....let's see them [-( I hope he know napoleonic words : " That General who come on battle field with a previous well prepared plan , will lost the battle ".

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Postby vlad_impaler » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:53 pm

They should take Bianca Curmenț or Diana Ciucă, not a granny. I doubt both Dedu and Dumanska will be hugely bad. Slowly we get back top goalkeeping. :lol: And is Diana Popescu of Corona any good?

Chiricuță is at B or not? If not, k**f them all! Chiricuță and Florica should be our next two left wings. Chiricuță is so talented, she just need to stop eating pizza with that stupid team.

Finally they kicked Ana Popa-Iuganu, for the NT she has been just bad.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:06 am

No Chiricuta.... also Alina Vatu (bornt october 1989) should have been deserved to be call at least B squad. She just shew a good form 2017-18 and begining of 2018-19 but may be Martin want to watch "live" some promissing young player for Tokyo. So he called Diana Predoi (23) and Dindiligan(21).

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Postby vlad_impaler » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:32 am

Still, don't tell anyone but Ambros finally has a very good chance. I hope he will not end his 3rd the same like Tadici. Only if Neagu could play at her best like in Buducnost and if the girls would be well prepared at every game.

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Postby vlad_impaler » Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:50 am

Some friendlies in Bucharest:

România A - România B 32-23 (15-13)

⚽️ Cristina Neagu 6, Valentina Ardean Elisei 6, Cristina Florică 5, Cristina Laslo 4, Laura Chiper 3, Crina Pintea 3, Ana Maria Dragut 2, Ana Maria Țicu 2, Melinda Geiger 1, Gabriela Perianu, Eliza Buceschi, Aneta Udriştioiu, Raluca Băcăoanu, Laura Pristaviţa - Denisa Dedu, Yuliya Dumanska

⚽️ Mădălina Zamfirescu 5, Alexandra Dindilgan 5, Alina Ilie 2, Andreea Polocoşer 2, Teodora Popescu 2, Diana Predoi 1, Bianca Bazaliu 1, Ștefania Lazăr 1, Raluca Petruş 1, Lorena Ostase 1, Sonia Seraficeanu 1, Andreea Târșoagă, Alexandra Badea, Daria Bucur - Paula Vișan 1, Diana Ciucă

România B - Poland B 26-26 (14-11)

⚽️ Bazaliu 7, Zamfirescu 5, Târşoagă 4, Ostase 3, Popescu 2, Tîrcă 2, Bucur 1, Badea 1, Dindiligan 1, Petruș, Lazăr, Predoi, A. Ilie, Seraficeanu, Polocoşer - Ciucă, Vișan

⚽️ Kozimur 6, Nocuń 1, Uścinowicz, Górna, Królikowska 3, Jakubowska, Urbańska 1, Zawistowska 2, Noga 7, Kochaniak 3, Zimny 2, Więckowska, Galińska 1, Pękala - Orowicz, Krupa

Return to “Female Handball”