Romania NT

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Re: Romania NT

Postby swarthofole » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:50 pm

So this happens when you bring Neagu injured and Adespii semi-injured. Tiron and Perianu got injured and the player who replaced Tiron is also injured!!!
Having 3 more players to throw in would have been helpful tonight, but against any logic we had 3 injured players watching the game from the stands. =D> =D> =D>
Fortunately we won this game despite tons of mistakes in offense, but I think POL would've won against us tonight. Good news Laslo can do something besides slipping on the floor :D . and I am still amazed Pintea misses some easy goals (she does that almost every game). Some good things and some very bad ones from Bucur, but at least we are seeing some new blood in this team. Dumanska >>> Dedu.

Live long and prosper.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:52 pm

Ryde used some players much more then others ( Pintea,Laslo,Buceschi,Bucur). I do not understand why to change the Gk when Dumanska show a very good form from the begining. On NT is no place for ego algorithm...

Pintea made her job (was OK, second part of 1HT she was rested,and replaced by Ostase)
Ostase (2 fast sent off...otherwise she was promissing )
Bacauanu (1 fast sent off...few minutes to play in defence, she is OK as a reserve)
Elisei (brilliant but only few minutes 1HT)
Udristioiu (efficient and brilliant but only 1HT)
Florica (weaker then I expected)
Chiper (some 2-3 brilliant goals 1HT and very good 2-3 interceptions 2HT but not very skill on launching counteratacks after interceptions)
I think on 2 HT the wings suffered a lot and also counter-atacks (2HT)
Bucur some 2 brilliant goals but wrong passes too (2-3) Some times slow and predictible in her passes.
Adespii began missing a simple pass and then coaches put her on bench (she is not good not even as reserve in RO NT for the moment at least ...she is too fragile,shy and predictible )
Zamfirescu,A.C.Popa only few minutes to play in defence
Dumanska brilliant.
Dedu less better then Dumanska but it was ok.
LASLO : the absence of Neagu stimulated her brain to get fast and original solutions and inspired decisions (some 3 eurogoals in crucial moments).Some good interceptions. She was the real playmaker.
Buceschi played on her usual level.

THis team must play more matches together to improve the speed and get the feellings.Congrat for the win.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:29 pm

I watched patiently Poland - Faroes . Weak levell. From 6-1 to 8-6 and then to 12-8 to HT. Faroes players keep the ball in own hands too much but they never give up and play with the whole heart.They are also big heights and indefatigable athlets.

Final :28-16.

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Silviu » Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:19 pm

Because of my my job I just finished to watch the game minutes ago (@Handbal Romania YouTube channel, thank you once again guys!) but gosh!, how much I liked it! OK, this is not the team that will ever win a medal but they played their hearts out. It was completely different from Romania's usual game where everyone is trying to pass the ball at Neagu and most of the girls are already dead tired and discouraged 15 minutes before the end. I agree (although I have the utmost respect for Ukraine), we didn't meet Norway today. But man, how much I enjoyed the youngest members of our team, Bucur, Dumanska <3 and of course Laslo, she was absolutely magnificent! Moisă looks wiser and more mature now (hopefully she will stay this way when we'll meet tougher opponents), Udriștioiu gets better and better since she left CSM and I know that Ostase and Florica are much better than they showed today.
I'm only worried for Pintea, she is a shadow of her former self for a while now.
I was absolutely right about Adespii, very weird decision to call her, I'm sure that Tîrcă would have been a great addition to today's team, especially since she play together with Laslo, Buceschi and Bucur for the same club.

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:18 am

Now it seems also Pintea has some health problems. She didn't get to Faroe Islands. Perianu and Neagu @ home too.

https://www.gsp.ro/sporturi/handbal/exc ... 78510.html
Live long and prosper.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:31 am

Ukraine - Poland 26-27 (14-14)

7 Kudlacz,5 Zych,4 Grzyb ,3 Achruk,2 Drabik,2 Kobylinska, 2 Matuszczyk , 1 Labuda, 1 Swierzewska 1

Savchyn 9 , Glibko 6 ,Levchenko 4, Vlada Belmas 3, Viktoria Belmas 2, Gorilska 2.

I didn't see the match but surprised me that pivot Peredery didn't score any... the same as Borshenko.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:25 pm

Feroe - România 20-25 (12-11)

Very painful win...we have to be worried...

Buceschi 6/13 (1), Băcăoanu 4/6[very good job,we have to trust her more], Adespii 4/7, Laslo 2/3, Iuganu-Popa 2/3, Bucur 2/5, Ostase 1/1, Florica 1/1, Zamfirescu 1/1, Moisă 1/4, Udriștioiu 1/6

very good analyses on :

https://www.facebook.com/pg/handbal.feminin/posts/

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:11 pm

Some statements of Ryde about the last 2 matches of RO ag Ukraine and Feroe :
https://handbalmania.ro/2019/09/30/toma ... -punctele/

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:16 pm

RO Junior team preparing stage in Brasov 23-29 sept : (21 players )

https://frh.ro/stire.php?id=1323

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Silviu » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:53 pm

Romania's expanded roster for the upcoming preparations in Cluj ahead of the 2019 World Championship. Abed Kader has been included on the list =D>, let's hope she will be selected for the final tournament.

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:30 pm

no Chiper?
and does it mean we are stuck with Iuganu?? #-o ](*,)

and here is my answer. It seems they are resting her.
On the other hand Buceschi admits that bringing Savu is a nonsense as she does not play at all for Valcea. Curious fact is they asked her about the injury before the last two NT games and she said she feels good. :roll:
Who missed Patricia Vizitiu? :D
Not sure why Vatu is constantly ignored and Iuganu (or any other player) always gets the chances. I agree Abed Kader has a good start this season, though she can prove her skills after a couple of games, but the best scorer of the last year can not.
Live long and prosper.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:43 pm

I understood Vizitiu will be called on RO NT action in Cluj in the end of October (? if I'm not wrong). She, like Geiger, some time ago, not very well-schooled tactically but irresistible in her grace-day. The problem is to find "that day"... :lol:

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:39 pm

See RO NT (Cluj action variant) :
https://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi/h ... t-18932663

Glad to see that but wonder why Iuganu and Bazaliu ?
And also wonder why nobody see Alina Ilie (b.1996) world goldmedalist and bronzemedalist junior NT (2014,2016) good shooter,scorer and defender (good height 1,80) good as RW and RB ? She has a good mental too,that positive dareness to take (to assume) the shot...She has indeed some problems of form after injury but she rise again... :-k

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:16 pm

youth RO NT : Eva Kerekes, Andreea C. Popa (CS Minaur Baia Mare), Monica Barabaș, Ioana Ugran (CSM Tg. Mureș), Raluca Bîscă (Dinamo București), Andreea Bujor, Alicia Gogîrlă (CSM Corona Brașov), Adina Cace, Andreea Chetraru (HCM Craiova), Amalia Coman, Gabriela Vrabie (HC Zalău), Mirabela Coteț (Dunărea Brăila), Ana Maria Gogu (CSM Galați), Ștefania Jipa (CSM București), Ana Maria Mincu, Patricia Moraru, Rebeca Necula, Miruna Pica (CSU Cluj Napoca), Andra Moroianu, Ana Maria Șamanț (Gloria BIstrița), Sara Rus (CNE Rm. Vâlcea), Roberta Stamin (HCM Rm. Vâlcea).

Preparing trainning and matches in Cluj 21-27 october .

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:37 pm

Ryde gives 20% chances for Neagu to be a part of the team which will participate to WCh. He says the recovery is progressing very slow. :roll:

https://www.gsp.ro/sporturi/handbal/tom ... 80911.html
Live long and prosper.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:29 pm

My choice for RO NT:

Gk: Dumanska,Dedu
LW: Florica,Czeczi
LB: Tirca,Perianu,Zamfirescu
CB: Buceschi,Pristavita,Laslo,A.C.Popa
PIV: Pintea,Ostase
RB: Bucur,Vizitiu,Polocoser
RW: Udristioiu,Chiper

Dinca,Kader,Bacauanu -health problems, Alina Ilie (broken finger),Dragut (completely out of form)
Laura Popa,Iuganu : just jokes .
I only should take 2 gks .
Bucur shew already good things 60% but also bad things 40%... but she deserve our credit.
Vizitiu completely unpredictable , both directions (she has international experience though)...
NEAGU will not be in the team most probably.(she has yet knee pain).

The main problem of this team would be 9m shooters.

https://www.gsp.ro/sporturi/handbal/ana ... 80999.html

Ryde said this RO NT is the most inexperienced final tournament team last years...without Ungureanu,Elisei,Geiger,Manea,Neagu,Bradeanu .

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:23 pm

This is the wide squad for JAP :

GKs: Diana Ciucă (SCM Râmnicu Vâlcea), Denisa Dedu (CSM București), Yulia Dumanska (SCM Râmnicu Vâlcea), Daciana Hosu (Corona Brașov)
LW: Nicoleta Dincă (Gloria Bistrița), Cristina Florică (SCM Râmnicu Vâlcea), Ana Maria Iuganu (SCM Gloria Buzău), Alina Vătu (HC Dunărea Brăila)
LB: Bianca Bazaliu (Corona Brașov), Cristina Neagu (CSM București), Gabriela Perianu (CSM București), Sorina Tîrcă (Corona Brașov)
CB: Eliza Buceschi (Corona Brașov), Elena Dache (HC Dunărea Brăila), Cristina Laslo (Corona Brașov), Laura Pristăvița (Gloria Bistrița), Mădălina Zamfirescu (SCM Râmnicu Vâlcea)
RB: Daria Bucur (Corona Brașov), Anca Polocoșer (CS Minaur Baia Mare), Patricia Vizitiu (SCM Craiova), Dana Abed-Kader (HC Zalău)
RW: Laura Moisă (CSM București), Andra Moroianu (Gloria Bistrița), Sonia Seraficeanu (CS Minaur Baia Mare), Aneta Udriștioiu (HC Dunărea Brăila)
Pivots: Raluca Băcăoanu (SCM Râmnicu Vâlcea), Lorena Ostase (CSM Slatina), Crina Pintea (CSM București)

16 + 3 reserves

Will be a big error to take players not having 100% health percentage. (no matter name or last matches form)
Also what is good in NL not necessarly same in final tournaments...

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:40 pm

very interesting choices...
Chiper out, Seraficeanu in. (not that I am a big fan of the former)
Tirca vs Bazaliu, Bazaliu wins.
Zamfirescu vs Dache, Zamfirescu in.
So we have a lot of useless players: Zamfirescu, Iuganu, Seraficeanu and no RB (I hope Bucur and Udristioiu? will prove me wrong), no trustworthy LW in attack and only one 9m shooter (obviously Neagu and my hopes are that Bazaliu would prove me wrong again).
Live long and prosper.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:01 pm

swarthofole wrote:very interesting choices...
Chiper out, Seraficeanu in. (not that I am a big fan of the former)
Tirca vs Bazaliu, Bazaliu wins.
Zamfirescu vs Dache, Zamfirescu in.
So we have a lot of useless players: Zamfirescu, Iuganu, Seraficeanu and no RB (I hope Bucur and Udristioiu? will prove me wrong), no trustworthy LW in attack and only one 9m shooter (obviously Neagu and my hopes are that Bazaliu would prove me wrong again).

Ryde and turkeys..... ( RYD[E] si curcile ....) a new fairy tale in romanian handball

https://www.mytex.ro/stiri/185-sport/ha ... aniei.html

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:06 pm

Hallucinating ! Mr .Ryde said : because romanian NT is a typical defensive team ,that was one of the reason Sorina must stay home.Did he think some matches he will be obliged to rest Neagu ? or not using her 40-50 min each match ? Who want Ryde to shot on goal from outside ? Mr.Ryde said the romanian players have lower value than foreign players who play on pitch in NL but didn't see ROMANIAN goalgetter of the NL... instead, he ask for players who don't play or play only few...did he also prepare his aliby ? ....I'm "glad" Mr.Dedu prepare his aliby too if the things will ends wrong ... and advertised us that NT is not for US ,is for Ryde ,and ...besides this... is serious subject, not a tiny, little one, (for our naive noses) .Really , this NT will be named (I beg my pardon ,whispered) under the own quilt ?!? .....and by the way, what was that loughable show to consult romanian clubs trainers....only for cover ?!

Every time in history when some leader asumes entire leadership and ignore public debate , he was responsable 110% ....Anyway, nobody can interdict the public debate in free society.

https://www.gsp.ro/sporturi/handbal/ale ... 82637.html

https://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi/h ... l-18943191

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:48 pm

Re-reading Mr. Hyde (sic!) statements that Tirca can't be there in Japan .... "in a way, she < Sorina > somehow, compete on same position of (as) C.Neagu " :shock: ...we must understand that this is unbearable for Cristina Neagu or what ??! ... <<Because>> is not put there, before quoted sentence ,but we can deduct it rather easily. :? Is this a sort of saying : In fact I wanted her ....? ...nobody can repair now ....the damage is done . [-X

http://www.mytex.ro/stiri/185-sport/han ... RqytOoX_J4

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:27 pm

Everyone here (maybe) knows I appreciate the good work of Ryde in 2015. But I really think he told us crazy things today. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't know what's the "strategy" here, but I can not stop laughing since I've read this article. :D
So let's see:

- Mr Ryde thinks Seraficeanu could do a better job than Chiper both in defence :lol: and by counterattacking #-o :lol: :puker: :pukel:
(to be noted I don't like Chiper at all, but she is better than Seraficeanu)
- Mr Ryde thinks Zamfirescu could be a central defender :lol: :lol: :lol: if she played very good in training sessions like two weeks ago, but never in some official game for her team :puker: :pukel:
(yeah, I don't like Zamfirescu either)
- Mr Ryde thinks Sorina Tirca can't score if she faces a good defence :lol: :lol: :lol: (like Dragana Cvijic did only for the last 5 minutes a week ago), like Neagu could do that by default (I wonder why she didn't last game against Esbjerg) :puker: :pukel:
(yeah, I am not a big fan of Tirca, but she deserved to be in this team mostly because if you can't score goals, your mighty defense is useless)
- Mr Ryde claims that this team will focus on defense, I wonder how they will accomplish that if they defend with Iuganu, Zamfirescu and Seraficeanu and also who's gonna score for us? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Live long and prosper.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:10 pm

Mr. Drowsy (... Drawsy ?!? ) think RO can win against Spain, Motenegro and Hungary scoring 18- 20 goals each match ? with this atack-formula ? :roll:

RO - Spain 30 nov h18
RO - Senegal 1 dec h18
RO - Kazach 3 dec h19
RO - Monten 4 dec h15
RO - Hungary 6 dec h19

Match ag SP and Montenegro in Kumamoto City ( 740.000 , south of JAP) and the rest in Yatsushiro City (130.000, south of JAP) .

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:07 am

You know that's local time, right?
That means 11-12 EET for most of our games.
Live long and prosper.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:09 pm

Marius Hutu dot the " I " . From that 4 <<backs >> only one left player , Bucur, but not very experienced player and not convincing 100 % in hard international games and also physically fragile (I remember she had an unexpectedly injury in a friendly ? tournament which sent her out for month or more); after that, Perianu and Bazaliu mostly defensive (even Bazaliu has to confirm yet in atack). No one want to remember how bad was Bazaliu's defence to CSM . ( though she made certain progress to Brasov ...this is my hope ....)
On the other hand Neagu will be probably 60 % of her potential [both atack and defence]....and I sow she is avoiding contacts (steps aside) to opposite defenders and for sure that defenders will put the "guns" on her with no mercy.So , who will be the scorers "on duty" ? a lot of "if" "seems" and "luck"! Why,indeed,the third GK ? when left the first goalgetter home !

And above all I profoundly like the words of Bogdan Voina : << Is so hard to make things right in order to be dealt each-other, no matter what will happen after ? >> :D =D>
https://www.gsp.ro/sporturi/handbal/Bog ... 82921.html
https://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi/h ... 8-18943648

Return to “Female Handball”