Injuries

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
I.L.T.
Handball Fan-atic

Injuries

Postby I.L.T. » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:27 am

I do not now if we can make a topic about injuries, if we can´t then admin please delete this one.

But I think it could be interesting, also towards the WC etc.

I can start with Rut Jonsdottir, the strong right back from Tvis - she did not play for Iceland in the tournament last weekend in Poland, and for Tvis last evening, and now they fear she can miss the WC. She have to get here knee scanned and they fear it is the ligament or meniscus.

Think I will go for something possitive here - Handball is just a great sport!

Kiddo

Re: Injuries

Postby Kiddo » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:12 am

Nora Mørk hopes to be back within mid October.

http://www.op.no/larvikhk/article5753593.ece

meteo
Handball Fan-atic

Postby meteo » Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:20 pm

Anne Ulbricht: cross ligament of the left knee (once again) at Leipzig's yesterday's match against Buxtehude.
Greetings from Germany

"The best is yet to come": Barack Obama (06.11.12) quotes Holly Lam-Moores (30.07.12)

larvik-fan
Extra Member

Postby larvik-fan » Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:45 pm

Isabelle Gullden will be out for at least 6 weeks with a broken hand.

Jessen
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Jessen » Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:21 pm

Maura Visser from HC Leipzig is out at least two weeks with knee problems :(
Trine Østergaard "Ø" - faster than her own shadow :)

max
Extra Member

Postby max » Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:31 pm

larvik-fan wrote:Isabelle Gullden will be out for at least 6 weeks with a broken hand.

God damn it :( :(

(Pardon my French)
- do the future belong to the mad ? -

fmj
Extra Member

Postby fmj » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:49 pm

Kristine Lunde-Borgersen has broken a bone in her hand. In the bottom of the index finger, between the index finger and the thumb. She has also dislocated her thumb.

Timmy
Extra Member

Postby Timmy » Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:04 am

Tine Stange had to undergo surgery on her hand earlier this week. Will be out for 8-10 weeks.
Timmy

Bo$ko
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Bo$ko » Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:16 pm

Timmy wrote:Tine Stange had to undergo surgery on her hand earlier this week. Will be out for 8-10 weeks.

I predict that Larvik will have Viborg's destiny from last season...

papi
Rookie

Postby papi » Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:12 pm

I will write for my injured. I am 15 years old. i play handball from 3 years.my injured was in my knee. I torn my meniscus (before 2 month) the doctor said me i must have a operation, but i I refused. I relax one month and then i start one therapy for 3 weeks. Now i again relax but i lose my fit.. this period for me was really bad. ..

i can only said this " players keep your self"

papi
Rookie

how to get in fit!!

Postby papi » Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:16 pm

hello. I am 15 years old and i play handball from 3 years. Before 2 month i torn my meniscus. this time for me was really bad. :( :( i lose my fit.

please help me, write me how to get my fit!! it's important for my future

Mr. 007
Men's WC 2011 Fantasy game winner

Re: how to get in fit!!

Postby Mr. 007 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:51 pm

Easy- You just stop playing handball before you end up as an invalid :)

mikh
Handball Fan-atic

Postby mikh » Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:34 pm

It depends... did you undergo surgery or are you playing with your torn meniscus (really not recommendable!)?

haandballstroll
Handball Fan-atic

Postby haandballstroll » Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:39 pm

Mr. 007 wrote:Easy- You just stop playing handball before you end up as an invalid :)

You are super kind James, as always. :)

papi
Rookie

Postby papi » Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:41 pm

I understand... now i only relax. i don't feel good. but for operation... it's late. the therapy help me. after 1month i will start again for 3 weeks. the doctor said me it's will be better then. is not as simple as our think. But i hope i will be okay after 3month. i hope!

fmj
Extra Member

Postby fmj » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:38 pm

Nora Mørk has to undergo surgery again. The world champs is going to be rough.

I.L.T.
Handball Fan-atic

Postby I.L.T. » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:12 pm

Sabina Jacobsen broke here nose last week, and have to be operated, she will be out for at least two weeks.

And now she were finally back and playing very well, she were also on the swedish national team against Slovenia, but have to withdraw.
Think I will go for something possitive here - Handball is just a great sport!

Sarah
Regular

Postby Sarah » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:00 am

The knee injury Maura Visser have is worse than expected, surgery seems inevitable, so maybe no WC for here :(

Nycke Groot have according to the dutch doktors played with a shoulder injury for FCM, and now it is so bad she might not play at the WC :!:

masch1
Handball Fan-atic

Postby masch1 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:21 am

Sarah wrote:The knee injury Maura Visser have is worse than expected, surgery seems inevitable, so maybe no WC for here :(

Nycke Groot have according to the dutch doktors played with a shoulder injury for FCM, and now it is so bad she might not play at the WC :!:

Bad news about Visser, another great player in trouble before WC :(

Groot - That explains why she hasn't been shooting as much as last season and with less success. But if it is true, then why would they put Linnea Thorstensson on the bench for weeks because of a shoulder injury and meanwhile let Nycke play (except for the few matches were she was on the bench). Unless it was not known to be as bad? Or it is precautions to avoid it getting worse?

blockers
Regular

Postby blockers » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:30 am

quote="Sarah"]Nycke Groot have according to the dutch doktors played with a shoulder injury for FCM, and now it is so bad she might not play at the WC :!:[/quote]

wow! that is seriously bad news for Nycke and Netherlands/FCM. Makes me wonder what FCM medical team have been doing?? did they know about it and as Masch says did they not know the extent of the damage as seems strange she played every game with a bad shoulder.

This WC could be about tournament without the big players and which team copes best without their stars. Such a shame so many good young players getting injured lots :(

fmj
Extra Member

Postby fmj » Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:14 pm

It looks promising for Kristine Lunde-Borgersen, WC is within reach. Great news for our squad.

Ettikeee:)
Extra Member

Postby Ettikeee:) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:48 am

Orsolya Vérten will be out for at least a month with a knee/thigh muscle injury. The exact diagnose will be announced later.

larvik-fan
Extra Member

Postby larvik-fan » Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:54 pm

Championship for women in Brazil to december will be without FC Midtjylland's back pills Nyck Groot. The Dutch striker struggling with a shoulder injury that requires treatment, and it prevents her participation in the December month's finals of the World Cup.

- Of course I am sorry that I have to cancel. I would like to have played a World Cup for my country. Shoulder injury bothers me, however, so much that I have to get it treated. And it therefore means a farewell to the World Cup, says Nyck Groot.

Nyck Groot has long struggled with his shoulder and had problems with his skudarm. The club has, however, that it is important that she plays the intense Champions League program to the end of FC, ​​who play the last match in the group phase to 11th November against Buducnost. Then get Nyck Groot an injection in the shoulder and will then pause for six weeks. It was like all the damage.

- It's an unfortunate situation, Nyck Groot ended up in. But it was important for us to have Nyck in a key period of the season with Champions League matches in addition to the tasks in the domestic tournaments. Therefore, the treatment of Nyck first start 11th November, says FC Midtjylland sports chief Hans Peter Riis, who has informed the Dutch Handball Federation and team management about the situation.

- They're also sorry that Nyck can not help but obviously has a great understanding of the situation, says Hans Peter Riis on. ](*,)

Galpa
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Galpa » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:20 pm

Ettikeee:) wrote:Orsolya Vérten will be out for at least a month with a knee/thigh muscle injury. The exact diagnose will be announced later.

Torn thigh muscle. She won't play this year. :(

And that's a big problem for Győr too as they don't have another left wing, only youngsters. Görbicz and Kovacsics can solve it as well but not for a whole match... And we are going to have 3 CL matches in one week...
MKB Veszprém -- Anita Görbicz -- Győri Audi ETO KC -- Hungary

Sarah
Regular

Postby Sarah » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:27 pm

Anja Althaus will have not play the next two weeks because of foot problems.

Return to “Female Handball”