Injuries

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
eduardsson

Re: Injuries

Postby eduardsson » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:57 pm

John wrote:You sew Amanda? Ouch, that must have been unpleasent....... for her. :lol: :D

I k**f DIED

Veselin

Postby Veselin » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:34 pm

John wrote:You sew Amanda? Ouch, that must have been unpleasent....... for her. :lol: :D

Lol :D And you are very "polite"person,I can conclude it from your comments,for the change you should be enough brave to write your real name,or to learn that Neagu sometimes had problems with Toft.Every real"handball expert" knows it. :D

Kiddo
Extra Member

Postby Kiddo » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:41 pm

Hi Veselin, so happy to hear Amanda will be part of the squad for tomorrow. She is very much needed as the only RB (and I assume CSM don´t want another injured case having Line Jørgensen sidelined already). I just read Thea Mørk will play as well. Toft is a big loss to Larvik, no matter if she had a good or bad day with Neagu/Bulatovic earlier. She can decide matches on her own. It will be a great match for sure!

Raven
Regular

Postby Raven » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:49 pm

Kiddo wrote:Hi Veselin, so happy to hear Amanda will be part of the squad for tomorrow. She is very much needed as the only RB (and I assume CSM don´t want another injured case having Line Jørgensen sidelined already). I just read Thea Mørk will play as well. Toft is a big loss to Larvik, no matter if she had a good or bad day with Neagu/Bulatovic earlier. She can decide matches on her own. It will be a great match for sure!

We want Amanda safe Kiddo :)) That is our main concern. If she`s not fit 100% , better to not play.

For her sake , she shouldn`t risk and injury at her knee. It`s too dangerous :(
Love the heart & spirit of CSM București tigresses ; Respekt Larvik HK history =D>

Kiddo
Extra Member

Postby Kiddo » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:55 pm

I agree Raven, but she did not play against Byåsen and Vipers. They keep Toft on the sideline as she has some kind of knee injury. I doubt they would let her play if she was not healthy enough. I think with her history she would not play unless she could. Her stay in Viborg was a nightmare injury wise, I doubt she would like to have a second experience like that! However, you still have Ayglon, she must be one of the best defenders there is.

Raven
Regular

Postby Raven » Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:10 am

Kiddo wrote:I agree Raven, but she did not play against Byåsen and Vipers. They keep Toft on the sideline as she has some kind of knee injury. I doubt they would let her play if she was not healthy enough. I think with her history she would not play unless she could. Her stay in Viborg was a nightmare injury wise, I doubt she would like to have a second experience like that! However, you still have Ayglon, she must be one of the best defenders there is.

I get it , anyway nothing depends on us. But as an info , NO , Ayglon is a deffensive player. No , we can`t live without Amanda , that`s why we get her , to have a solid RB as one of a main weapons .

So , good luck with Buducnost , but take care of Amanda for us if she`s gonna play. I don`t wanna see Amanda injuried from the first day at CSM , it will be a nightmare for us.

So , be safe Amanda [-o<
Love the heart & spirit of CSM București tigresses ; Respekt Larvik HK history =D>

Kiddo
Extra Member

Postby Kiddo » Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:15 am

Haha, yes, I suppose you get Amanda safe and sound. QF and Final4 must be what these players live for, still she has a new club coming up and also another championship to consider in December. I doubt she will risk it all. The doctors also mentioned she would be ready in time for this match, even earlier. Seems like LArvik kept her on the sideline for this match, even though she could have played matches earlier. Will be exciting to follow her in CSM next year though!

John
:::Handball Expert:::

Postby John » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:29 am

Veselin wrote:Lol :D And you are very "polite"person,I can conclude it from your comments,for the change you should be enough brave to write your real name,or to learn that Neagu sometimes had problems with Toft.Every real"handball expert" knows it. :D
. Not many people understand my humor. I'm a fan of tough love and sarcasm that some people here often mistake for something else :) And as for Neagu, Hasanic was saving most of the match in the finale since Sandra got replaced for being great lol and last year i think the danish defense did a great job to stop Neagu so Toft had little to do with it. Since we are mentioning Sandra i think she just got scared of being hit by Neagu again.. she wants to have a career after all, she is a smart girl.. hit me once shame on you, hit me twice shame on me lol

Mr. 007
Men's WC 2011 Fantasy game winner

Postby Mr. 007 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:06 am

Raven wrote:
Kiddo wrote:Hi Veselin, so happy to hear Amanda will be part of the squad for tomorrow. She is very much needed as the only RB (and I assume CSM don´t want another injured case having Line Jørgensen sidelined already). I just read Thea Mørk will play as well. Toft is a big loss to Larvik, no matter if she had a good or bad day with Neagu/Bulatovic earlier. She can decide matches on her own. It will be a great match for sure!

We want Amanda safe Kiddo :)) That is our main concern. If she`s not fit 100% , better to not play.

For her sake , she shouldn`t risk and injury at her knee. It`s too dangerous :(

Don't worry, chances are next to zero for Amanda to play...

Mr. 007

Postby Mr. 007 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:13 am

John wrote:Since we are mentioning Sandra i think she just got scared of being hit by Neagu again.. she wants to have a career after all, she is a smart girl.. hit me once shame on you, hit me twice shame on me lol

Or...just injured :) Larvik have a long tradition in taking care of injured players and get them back in full force, no matter how badly we need them on court for a crucial match. This trademark of Larvik attract top players who struggle in other clubs, to get back in shape, and also made Toft come to Larvik in the first place :)

John

Postby John » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:56 am

Mr. 007 wrote:Or...just injured :) Larvik have a long tradition in taking care of injured players and get them back in full force, no matter how badly we need them on court for a crucial match. This trademark of Larvik attract top players who struggle in other clubs, to get back in shape, and also made Toft come to Larvik in the first place :)
You know that's a joke right? Right? 8-[ :D :D

Kiddo
Extra Member

Postby Kiddo » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:12 am

Haha, I hope so John. Norwegians should have a fair share of irony and sarcasm!

007, here´s the article stating what you write... Unfortunately Mørk nor Kurtovic will play tonight...

https://www.op.no/sport/handball/larvik ... -36-358683

Veselin

Postby Veselin » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:00 am

John wrote:
Veselin wrote:Lol :D And you are very "polite"person,I can conclude it from your comments,for the change you should be enough brave to write your real name,or to learn that Neagu sometimes had problems with Toft.Every real"handball expert" knows it. :D
. Not many people understand my humor. I'm a fan of tough love and sarcasm that some people here often mistake for something else :) And as for Neagu, Hasanic was saving most of the match in the finale since Sandra got replaced for being great lol and last year i think the danish defense did a great job to stop Neagu so Toft had little to do with it. Since we are mentioning Sandra i think she just got scared of being hit by Neagu again.. she wants to have a career after all, she is a smart girl.. hit me once shame on you, hit me twice shame on me lol

Hasanic came into the game in last 10 minutes I think in the first half,a after that she stayed just 5 minutes in the second half on the goal,Larvik had a chance to make come back when Buducnost leeded with 3 goals and when Petrovic made hard fault on Anja Edin,but referees didn't give her 2 minutes.In general I am happy because Buducnost won in that match

Mr. 007

Postby Mr. 007 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:53 pm

John wrote:
Mr. 007 wrote:Or...just injured :) Larvik have a long tradition in taking care of injured players and get them back in full force, no matter how badly we need them on court for a crucial match. This trademark of Larvik attract top players who struggle in other clubs, to get back in shape, and also made Toft come to Larvik in the first place :)
You know that's a joke right? Right? 8-[ :D :D

So...trying to cover up that u are absolutely insane??? :)

John

Postby John » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:57 pm

Mr. 007 wrote:So...trying to cover up that u are absolutely insane???

Remind me who's popping pills here :lol: :D

Faith
Extra Member

Postby Faith » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:02 pm

Zita Szucsánszki (CB, FTC) is out for the rest of the season. Her shoulder injury was much more serious than they thought before and they have found previous injuries as well during the surgery. 4 months of rehabilitation awaits her. The doctor said, that she's lucky, because she will skip the next season (baby break), so she will have time to strengthen her muscles.

http://www.nemzetisport.hu/kezilabda/no ... lt-2565281
http://www.fradi.hu/hu/en/news/szakoszt ... 24/c/16573

John

Postby John » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:08 pm

Milena Raicevic probably won't be ready for F4.

Lazovic got injured again. That's happening a lot i wonder what is Buducnost paying her for.

gyms
Handball Fan-atic

Postby gyms » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:39 pm

Zita Szucsánszki about her surgery:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeAAPfxNYRw

John

Postby John » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:28 pm

Suzana Lazovic will also miss the f4, Adzic said he will use Grbic as a back player since LW is well covered with Novovic and Pavicevic.. I prefer Ivona..

LucianK
Extra Member

Postby LucianK » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:33 pm

Majda Mehmedovic was rather unwell today during the CSM vs. Brașov game. After a fast break she went directly to the bench and left the hall at minute 45 or so, backed by two men. She seemed troubled, teary. Dunno if it's an injury or something else... we'll have to wait and see what's going on.

Flavius
Regular

Postby Flavius » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:01 pm

Majda is ok. Nothing serious.

dydiana
Extra Member

Postby dydiana » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:48 pm

LucianK wrote:Majda Mehmedovic was rather unwell today during the CSM vs. Brașov game. After a fast break she went directly to the bench and left the hall at minute 45 or so, backed by two men. She seemed troubled, teary. Dunno if it's an injury or something else... we'll have to wait and see what's going on.

Majda is fine. CSM released a statement after the game saying:

"Urged to leave the game today due to abdominal cramps, Majda Mehmedovic will not miss the next training and will be fully apt for next week's games."

Mariusmm

Postby Mariusmm » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:28 pm

Alexandra do Nascimento ( Vac ) out with a broken ACL, surgery scheduled for next Wednesday.
Such a pity, it will be really hard for her to fully recover, especially at this age. All the best :( ...

HB9
Handball Fan-atic

Postby HB9 » Wed May 17, 2017 3:44 pm

HB9 wrote:http://tscvhb.fr/?p=4354

Hanna Fogelström, rupture of anterior cruciate ligament. :|

maz wrote:http://www.svenskhandboll.se/Landslag/Landslagsnyheter/NykorsbandskadaforHannaFogelstrom/
Another ACL-injury for Hanna Fogelström. Poor girl.

And again: http://www.europamester.dk/viborg-gaar- ... dsspiller/ :|
idle banter.

Faith
Extra Member

Postby Faith » Thu May 18, 2017 4:29 am

Zsuzsanna Tomori, Kari Aalvik Grimsbo and Yvette Broch are injured. Yvette will be fine within a few weeks, but in the other two players' case surgery is needed. Tomori will be out for a few weeks, Grimsbo's omission due to the injury is unknown. Both Tomori and Grimsbo have knee problems.

http://www.gyorietokc.hu/hu/hirek/view/ ... zon-veget-

Return to “Female Handball”