Transfers 2013/2014

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
madu
Extra Member

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby madu » Fri May 03, 2013 9:56 am

http://www.emaramures.ro/Stiri/82035/HA ... -Baia-Mare
Melinda Geiger signed a 5 years contract with HCM Baia Mare...5 years that's a lot
And Smedescu until 2016

HCM Baia Mare will pose some problems to Oltchim for the title

LucianK
Extra Member

Postby LucianK » Fri May 03, 2013 10:28 am

madu wrote:http://www.emaramures.ro/Stiri/82035/HANDBAL-LIGA-NATIONALA-Geiger-si-Smedescu-contracte-cu-HCM-Baia-Mare
Melinda Geiger signed a 5 years contract with HCM Baia Mare...5 years that's a lot
And Smedescu until 2016

HCM Baia Mare will pose some problems to Oltchim for the title

:shock: At first I thought I didn't read it well. She's 26 and signed this 5-year contract ... I think it's safe to say she'll end her career in Baia Mare. She could have played for a better team, but I guess Baia Mare will develop and become a big team in a few yers. If Mohammed will not go to the mountain, the mountain must come to Mohammed.

zotya94
Regular

Postby zotya94 » Fri May 03, 2013 10:44 am

gergő wrote:
emil_krstev wrote:Vardar has completed the roster for next season there will be no more reinforcement made, that has been oficially anounced on the oficial web page!

everyone has a one year contract. ok except hmirova (2 yrs). its a bit weird, init? :)

anyway.. someone couldn't wait any longer:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katarina_Bulatovi%C4%87
:)

wikit akárki szerkeszti amúgy de nvm végül is mind1

madu
Extra Member

Postby madu » Fri May 03, 2013 10:45 am

LucianK wrote:
:shock: At first I thought I didn't read it well.

I had the same feeling..
I'm glad that the people from HCM Baia Mare are serious about their perspectives and I think we'll have a two-way fight for the title between HCM Baia Mare & Oltchim...I want to see who are the ones that will come to Oltchim for the spots that are not covered and after that we can say if there is a clear favourite or not.

OltchimRmValcea
Extra Member

Postby OltchimRmValcea » Fri May 03, 2013 11:08 am

ZRK Vardar wrote: Bulatovic signed a pree contract with Hungaians but since since gained a better (Money) offer from Vardar and now she desperately try to terminate pree-contract with Hungarians.

If this is true, why Katarina didn't explain to Gyor management? Maybe they would understood her. Or not? :)

Love cannot be compelled, isn't it? :D
L. Hutupan-Dinu, V. Ardean-Elisei, Cristina Neagu, O. Manea, I. Stanca, M. Jovanovic, Y. Ozel, R. Maier.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyKvP63kFHw

Adriyanos
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Adriyanos » Fri May 03, 2013 11:34 am

madu wrote:I'm glad that the people from HCM Baia Mare are serious about their perspectives and I think we'll have a two-way fight for the title between HCM Baia Mare & Oltchim.

Because they (re)signed Geiger and Smedescu? :D

madu
Extra Member

Postby madu » Fri May 03, 2013 12:44 pm

Adriyanos wrote:
madu wrote:I'm glad that the people from HCM Baia Mare are serious about their perspectives and I think we'll have a two-way fight for the title between HCM Baia Mare & Oltchim.

Because they (re)signed Geiger and Smedescu? :D

Not just this, also the signings of Marin, Szucs and because they intend to create homogenity to the team by keeping their valuable players(as Geiger) for a long time. That means that they really want to win the title and that is a stability there which may determine a growth of the players. I don't know if they will be able to win it(in the foreseeable future), but they'll give a fight to Oltchim for it, especially because next season will be with play-offs and anything can happen. And until we hear about all the transfers of Oltchim, we won't know how strong it will be next season.

Corbantis
Extra Member

Postby Corbantis » Fri May 03, 2013 1:03 pm

Angie Geschke (LB) from Vag Vipers to Leverkusen

ZRK Vardar
Extra Member

Postby ZRK Vardar » Fri May 03, 2013 3:40 pm

OltchimRmValcea wrote:
ZRK Vardar wrote: Bulatovic signed a pree contract with Hungaians but since since gained a better (Money) offer from Vardar and now she desperately try to terminate pree-contract with Hungarians.

If this is true, why Katarina didn't explain to Gyor management? Maybe they would understood her. Or not? :)

Love cannot be compelled, isn't it? :D

she did it with biggest certainty. therefore has been quiet between Katarina, Vardar and Hungarians.

right now vardar is just a big mess. lack of balance in the team and kemistry but also an unexperienced coach. obvious is that russian owner and the new bord knows nothing about handball and needs time to learn.

just proof that there is ulterier motiv behind this Project. maybe wash money ? or something else. time will tell.

Anicia Juliana
Extra Member

Postby Anicia Juliana » Fri May 03, 2013 5:49 pm

emil_krstev wrote:Vardar has completed the roster for next season there will be no more reinforcement made, that has been oficially anounced on the oficial web page!

They seem to have signed one new player for each position, except for LW(3 - Pecevska, Dembele, Zebic) and CB (4 - Pineau, Lekic, Nikolic, Crvenkovska). What is the plan for them?

Silviu wrote: I don't think bringing Băbeanu on any position (CB or RB) could be an asset for Oltchim, as I think she already reached her maximum level and she cannot improve herself anymore.

I think so too. And this is the case with other young players like Tacalie or Vadineanu, they have reached their potential/limits. I fear for Buceschi, there hasn't been much progress going on over the past two years and now she's moving to a team with established veterans. At least in BM she got a lot of playing time.

Silviu wrote:Chintoan is my wish too for the line player position, but I think she won't leave Cluj (and I hope someone will bring some money for Universitatea, they deserve it).

I can only picture Chintoan in Cluj or abroad. But as you say, she wouldn't do it. And Glibko would have been nice to replace Buceschi, but they offered Szucs and Marin contracts, so I lost hope.

pekamovci
Extra Member

Postby pekamovci » Fri May 03, 2013 8:57 pm

Anicia Juliana wrote:

They seem to have signed one new player for each position, except for LW(3 - Pecevska, Dembele, Zebic) and CB (4 - Pineau, Lekic, Nikolic, Crvenkovska). What is the plan for them?

I think Nikolic and Pinau will play on the left back positions(Vardar is weak on that position) while Khmirova will cover the right back position. Pecevska will be on the bench or might leave as she has left only 6 months from the contract. Lekic will play CB for sure.

Kiddo
Extra Member

Postby Kiddo » Sun May 05, 2013 11:16 am

Best news ever, Tonje Larsen close to sign another 2 year contract. Long live Dronninga!

zorasourit
Handball Fan-atic

Postby zorasourit » Sun May 05, 2013 7:51 pm

Kiddo wrote:Best news ever, Tonje Larsen close to sign another 2 year contract. Long live Dronninga!

Vow :D Larvik already look like the oldest team to play an international cup final for ages and the players don't get any younger :) Anyway, the greatest of respect to her. Talking about seasoned players: how long is Rantala's contract running btw?

GjorcePetrovFan

Postby GjorcePetrovFan » Sun May 05, 2013 9:12 pm

ZRK Vardar wrote:
right now vardar is just a big mess. lack of balance in the team and kemistry but also an unexperienced coach. obvious is that russian owner and the new bord knows nothing about handball and needs time to learn.

just proof that there is ulterier motiv behind this Project. maybe wash money ? or something else. time will tell.

May I ask what makes you say this? Lack of balance and no chemistry? Have you seen the girls playing at all? Sure, currently there are only few top players, but the girls are like a family...
Next season will be a totally different story, but what you are saying right now makes no sense at all...
pekamovci wrote:
I think Nikolic and Pinau will play on the left back positions(Vardar is weak on that position) while Khmirova will cover the right back position. Pecevska will be on the bench or might leave as she has left only 6 months from the contract. Lekic will play CB for sure.

You probably mean Crvenkoska :)

heavenly
Handball Fan-atic

Postby heavenly » Mon May 06, 2013 3:38 pm

Right-back Michelle Brandstrup has signed a 3-year contract with Kif Vejen:
http://www.kif-vejen.dk/?p=2642

Young right-winger Chloé Bulleux has signed a 2-year contract with Metz:
http://www.metz-handball.com/a-la-une.p ... -officiel-

National Czech keeper Barbora Ranikova has signed an 1-year contract with Metz:
http://www.metz-handball.com/a-la-une.p ... -les-buts-

So the French club will have 3 keepers (with Pierson and Glauser) for next season !

gyms
Handball Fan-atic

Postby gyms » Mon May 06, 2013 5:55 pm

Siófok KC:

leave:
Éva Kiss (Fehérvár KC)
Andrea Seric (?)
Rita Varga (?)

join:
Dóra Deáki (FTC)
Bettina Dajka (FTC)
Melinda Pastrovics (FTC)

heavenly
Handball Fan-atic

Postby heavenly » Mon May 06, 2013 6:22 pm

Swedish left-winger Jessica Helleberg has signed a 2-year contract with HC Odense:
http://www.hbold.dk/nyheder/hc_odense_h ... dsspiller/

It seems HCO has some ambitions to be in the Top 6 next season !

zorasourit
Handball Fan-atic

Postby zorasourit » Tue May 07, 2013 9:32 pm

heavenly wrote:National Czech keeper Barbora Ranikova has signed an 1-year contract with Metz:
http://www.metz-handball.com/a-la-une.p ... -les-buts-

So the French club will have 3 keepers (with Pierson and Glauser) for next season !

To be honest I don't understand this. They had two really good keepers until now, as far as I recall from the ECh, Ranikova was pretty impressive, too so they'll have three. I wonder how to rotate them...

lolle

Postby lolle » Wed May 08, 2013 1:17 pm

zorasourit wrote:
Kiddo wrote:Best news ever, Tonje Larsen close to sign another 2 year contract. Long live Dronninga!

Vow :D Larvik already look like the oldest team to play an international cup final for ages and the players don't get any younger :) Anyway, the greatest of respect to her. Talking about seasoned players: how long is Rantala's contract running btw?

Rantala has one more year. And Leganger and Larvik HK are getting closer to sign a new contract.

gyms
Handball Fan-atic

Postby gyms » Wed May 08, 2013 6:17 pm

Some news about the handball team of Fehérvár KC:

left at the end of the season:
Melinda Szikora (FTC)
Noémi Lelkes (abroad)
Viven Zsigmond (Budaörs)
Krisztina Triscsuk (Érd?)
Nóra Németh (Budaörs)

join for sure:
Éva Kiss (Siófok)
Csenge Hajduch (Békéscsaba)

Joins the team probably Szabina Mayer from Vác and some foreign players.

heavenly
Handball Fan-atic

Postby heavenly » Wed May 08, 2013 8:32 pm

Winger Anne kjersti Suvdal has signed a 2-year contract with Viborg HK:
http://www.vhk.dk/default.aspx?ID=192&P ... ewsId=5171

I don't know this Norwegian player, is she good ?

zorasourit
Handball Fan-atic

Postby zorasourit » Wed May 08, 2013 10:12 pm

heavenly wrote:Winger Anne kjersti Suvdal has signed a 2-year contract with Viborg HK:
http://www.vhk.dk/default.aspx?ID=192&P ... ewsId=5171

I don't know this Norwegian player, is she good ?

I remember her as NT quality, although it was ridiculously difficult to get into the Norwegian NT on LW. Actually, I am surprised that she is still yet that young, didn't here about her for some time and thought she already quit handball.

doomark
Handball Fan-atic

Postby doomark » Wed May 08, 2013 10:14 pm

gyms wrote:Krisztina Triscsuk (Érd?)

Yes.

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Silviu » Thu May 09, 2013 8:01 am

Alina Czeczi from HC Zalău to HC Dunărea Brăila (link).

Wbk
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Wbk » Thu May 09, 2013 8:51 am

Russian NT goalkeeper Viktoriya KALININA from Zvezda to Trefilov's Kuban Krasnodar. (not officially confirmed so far)

Return to “Female Handball”