Transfers 2013/2014

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
User avatar
Corbantis
Extra Member
Posts: 731
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:01 am
Location: Budapest (HU)
Been thanked: 17 times
Contact:

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby Corbantis » Fri May 24, 2013 2:59 pm

ozi wrote:http://www.handball-planet.com/andjela-bulatovic-to-krim-mercator/

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> :D :D :D :D :D 8:) 8:) 8:) 8:)


Gosh!!!
#-o #-o #-o



dravo
Regular
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:25 am

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby dravo » Fri May 24, 2013 5:09 pm

Bo$ko wrote:
dravo wrote:Larvik and FTC should get the semifinal spots.

You forgot Budućnost... ;)

Of course that i would prefere Buducnost over Larvik like i did it this year..but somehow Larvik always make it to the semis.And I think that with Tomori back FTC is stronger than Buducnost.

User avatar
gyms
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1135
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:42 pm
Location: Győr-Moson-Sopron county / Hungary
Has thanked: 47 times
Been thanked: 42 times

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby gyms » Fri May 24, 2013 5:11 pm

The squad of Békéscsaba for the next season is final.

http://handball.hu/2013/05/24/barjan_es ... scsababan/

join:
Valéria Szabó (LP from Zvezda Zvenigorod)
Bianka Barján (PM-LB-RB, from Vác)

left:
Csenge Hajduch (RW to Fehérvár KC)
Katalin Zöldi-Tóth (LP, wants baby)

Squad for the season 2013/2014:
Dömény-Veress Zsuzsanna
Sipeki Flóra
Terenyi Bianka
Csáki Viktória
Kovács Anett
Nikolayenko Olha (UKR)
Barján Bianka
Hanczvikkel Zsanett
Szögi Tímea
Szabó Valéria
Dombi Luca
Glusica Leposava (SRB)
Tóth Sára
Walfisch Mercédesz
Gávai Szonja
Kelemen Éva

Coach: Botond Bakó

User avatar
Bo$ko
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 3580
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: Podgorica - MONTENEGRO
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 97 times

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby Bo$ko » Fri May 24, 2013 5:26 pm

dravo wrote:Of course that i would prefere Buducnost over Larvik like i did it this year..but somehow Larvik always make it to the semis.And I think that with Tomori back FTC is stronger than Buducnost.

Yeah, but it's also about luckiness on draw... Budućnost will be in 1st pot, FTC in 4th. So if they meet in group stage, we can imagine for eg. MR group with Larvik, Krim and FTC. So one of your semifinalists won't be there. ;)
Also Vardar and Viborg can make some mess in CL. (if they qualify) :)
Image

User avatar
gergő
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1075
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:46 pm
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby gergő » Fri May 24, 2013 5:38 pm

Bo$ko wrote:FTC in 4th

are you sure? can you show me a pot ranking table or something? :)

User avatar
Bo$ko
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 3580
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: Podgorica - MONTENEGRO
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 97 times

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby Bo$ko » Fri May 24, 2013 5:57 pm

gergő wrote:
Bo$ko wrote:FTC in 4th

are you sure? can you show me a pot ranking table or something? :)

FTC has to play qualifications, so they could be in 4th pot only...
Other pots you can see here :arrow: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4782&p=136627#p136627
Image

User avatar
John
:::Handball Expert:::
Posts: 1511
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:16 pm
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby John » Fri May 24, 2013 6:57 pm

ozi wrote:http://www.handball-planet.com/andjela- ... -mercator/


Finally. Bye, bye Andjela..
I'm glad that she went to a good team, maybe she will learn something there, i was tired of her mistakes in Buducnost.

Next year Buducnost will be stronger, both in attack and in defence. Well, the defence was always the least of our problems.
With Knezevic/Byzdra-Nikitina/Dalby in attack the opponents won't know what hit them :P And as i saw, Dalby has an eye on pivot and the wings so Cvijic and Miljanic will have more chances to score.

User avatar
Bo$ko
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 3580
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: Podgorica - MONTENEGRO
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 97 times

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby Bo$ko » Fri May 24, 2013 7:10 pm

Don't fly so much, only Dalby is completely CL player (for attack). We will see what other newcomers can offer on new CL journey, it'll be interesting for sure.
Fortunately, there is Woltering to lead this team again... ;)
Image

User avatar
John
:::Handball Expert:::
Posts: 1511
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:16 pm
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby John » Fri May 24, 2013 7:18 pm

Bo$ko wrote:Don't fly so much, only Dalby is completely CL player (for attack)


Byzdra and Nikitna can't be worse than Andjela.
And i'm not talking about Buducnost winning the CL, i'm talking about how they will be much more dangerous in attack.
Now we have more than one player to shoot from 9m.

User avatar
gergő
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1075
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:46 pm
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby gergő » Fri May 24, 2013 7:58 pm

thx bo$ko! ;)

Bo$ko wrote:We will see what other newcomers can offer on new CL journey, it'll be interesting for sure.

+1 they're just some "hot prospects" john, nothing else. about byzdra, you cannot compare the cl or the wrhl with the polish league/ehf cup.

User avatar
John
:::Handball Expert:::
Posts: 1511
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:16 pm
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby John » Fri May 24, 2013 8:16 pm

gergő wrote:about byzdra, you cannot compare the cl or the wrhl with the polish league/ehf cup.


I can compare her with Andjela, and we all agree that beside the defence, she is completely useless.
I'm not expecting wonders from those 2 newcomers, i just said the attack would be much more dangerous. Last season we had only Knezevic as a threat to the goal, this year there are more threats. So, not everyone will be focused on Milena and that's a good thing because that way the other backs, the pivot and the wings will have more chances to score.

User avatar
NewFan
Regular
Posts: 93
Joined: Mon May 06, 2013 10:49 pm
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby NewFan » Fri May 24, 2013 10:29 pm

John wrote:
gergő wrote:about byzdra, you cannot compare the cl or the wrhl with the polish league/ehf cup.


I can compare her with Andjela, and we all agree that beside the defence, she is completely useless.
I'm not expecting wonders from those 2 newcomers, i just said the attack would be much more dangerous. Last season we had only Knezevic as a threat to the goal, this year there are more threats. So, not everyone will be focused on Milena and that's a good thing because that way the other backs, the pivot and the wings will have more chances to score.


Excuse my ignorance as I'm very new to the sport, but will losing Anđela not leave a huge hole on defence? Budućnost's defence seems to be a central part of their identity and their success, so losing one of the lynchpins of that defence would seem to me like the last thing they'd want, even if they do make gains on offence.

Please tell me why I'm wrong because I'm a bit depressed that another player from the 2012 run is leaving... at least we've still got Milena!

ozi
Very Important Member
Posts: 1970
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2003 11:40 pm
Location: Podgorica
Has thanked: 12 times

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby ozi » Fri May 24, 2013 11:53 pm

NewFan wrote:
John wrote:
gergő wrote:about byzdra, you cannot compare the cl or the wrhl with the polish league/ehf cup.


I can compare her with Andjela, and we all agree that beside the defence, she is completely useless.
I'm not expecting wonders from those 2 newcomers, i just said the attack would be much more dangerous. Last season we had only Knezevic as a threat to the goal, this year there are more threats. So, not everyone will be focused on Milena and that's a good thing because that way the other backs, the pivot and the wings will have more chances to score.


Excuse my ignorance as I'm very new to the sport, but will losing Anđela not leave a huge hole on defence? Budućnost's defence seems to be a central part of their identity and their success, so losing one of the lynchpins of that defence would seem to me like the last thing they'd want, even if they do make gains on offence.

Please tell me why I'm wrong because I'm a bit depressed that another player from the 2012 run is leaving... at least we've still got Milena!


I would put it like this... she is a good defender, but not irreplaceable. She had more playing time in Buducnost then she deserved, that it was getting ridiculous to watch. She is not such a great defender as she is a shockingly bad attacker. It was easy to be playmaker in team with Bojana and Kaća, but this season it was obvious that girl has no vision of the game. IMO her departure is LOOOOOONG overdue and her leaving is the best transfer Buducnost made in last 5-6 seasons (not counting Bojana's arrival)

User avatar
John
:::Handball Expert:::
Posts: 1511
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:16 pm
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby John » Sat May 25, 2013 12:44 am

There's the answer on your question NewFan. Thank you Ozi. :)

MacReady
Super Member
Posts: 158
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:28 pm
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby MacReady » Sat May 25, 2013 9:14 am

About Anđela, I beg to differ a little bit with my fellow Montenegrins. Yes, she was, by far, the player that I was most critical about, but all that she done wrong, in some way, was erased after her performance in second OT of the Finals against Norway: if all that mistakes that she made, all those time that Adžić undeservingly give her in the attack, led to that conclusion, I am fine with this big price. :) ;) I wish her all the best in Ljubljana, and I think that she will have nice career there.

User avatar
heavenly
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 986
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:24 pm
Location: France
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 44 times

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby heavenly » Sat May 25, 2013 1:22 pm

Young playmaker Cecilie Mørch Hansen has signed a contract with Vejen EH:
http://www.kif-vejen.dk/?p=2667

User avatar
Silviu
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1106
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 9:36 am
Location: România/België
Has thanked: 120 times
Been thanked: 66 times

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby Silviu » Sat May 25, 2013 3:01 pm

Line player Timea Tătar has extended her contract with HCM Baia Mare until 2016.
http://www.hcmbaiamare.ro/

User avatar
heavenly
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 986
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:24 pm
Location: France
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 44 times

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby heavenly » Sun May 26, 2013 10:26 am

International Czech right-back Klára Černá has signed a 2-year contract with HBC Nîmes:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... ac321f7464

User avatar
gyms
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1135
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:42 pm
Location: Győr-Moson-Sopron county / Hungary
Has thanked: 47 times
Been thanked: 42 times

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby gyms » Sun May 26, 2013 10:52 am

Darly Zoqbi De Paula from Akaba Bera Bera to Fleury Loiret. Daniela Pereira will leave the Fleury.

It seems Fleury will be a good team in the next season!

http://www.fleuryloirethandball.com/han ... gardienne-

User avatar
Bo$ko
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 3580
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: Podgorica - MONTENEGRO
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 97 times

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby Bo$ko » Mon May 27, 2013 12:30 pm

Jelena Živković from Budućnost to Podravka.
Image

User avatar
doomark
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2004
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:26 pm
Location: Vienna, Austria
Been thanked: 3 times
Contact:

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby doomark » Mon May 27, 2013 1:30 pm

Brazilian NT coach Morten Soubak will be head coach of HYPO NÖ starting in the summer.

User avatar
gyms
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1135
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:42 pm
Location: Győr-Moson-Sopron county / Hungary
Has thanked: 47 times
Been thanked: 42 times

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby gyms » Mon May 27, 2013 5:18 pm

doomark wrote:Brazilian NT coach Morten Soubak will be head coach of HYPO NÖ starting in the summer.


and what about the player changes? any new players?

User avatar
meteo
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 3147
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:56 pm
Location: Cologne (near Leverkusen)
Been thanked: 3 times
Contact:

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby meteo » Mon May 27, 2013 6:51 pm

Greetings from Germany

"The best is yet to come": Barack Obama (06.11.12) quotes Holly Lam-Moores (30.07.12)

User avatar
heavenly
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 986
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:24 pm
Location: France
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 44 times

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby heavenly » Mon May 27, 2013 7:22 pm

I though Lacrabère would come back in France but not for a small club.
Issy Paris has recently lost their two right-backs Moretto and Toskovic.
So it could be a possibility for Alexandra to go to IPH. But she chose
another option. :roll:

Left-back Audrey Bruneau has signed a contract with Fleury:
http://www.fleuryloirethandball.com/han ... e-et-noir-

Left-winger Paule Baudouin finally decided to extend her contract with Metz:
http://www.republicain-lorrain.fr/sport ... finit-bien

Issy Paris has prolonged the contracts of 3 players. Signaté for 2 more years,
Kpozé and Gardoni for 3 more years: http://lfh.ff-handball.org/info/mariama ... issy-paris

frenchy
Super Member
Posts: 159
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:25 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby frenchy » Mon May 27, 2013 7:39 pm

Alexandra Lacraber come back in France in the future club mixed by Mios and Begles

http://handnews.fr/2013/lacrabere-france/


Return to “Female Handball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot] and 10 guests