Transfers 2013/2014

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
mikh
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2936
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2005 1:18 pm
Location: North of the Wall
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 91 times

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby mikh » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:14 pm

ozi wrote:I think we should wait for official confirmation for Nikitina...


Wasn't there some sort of rule in Russia, that a player can't go abroad before she turns 24?



User avatar
Wbk
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 3093
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:40 pm
Location: SVK
Has thanked: 170 times
Been thanked: 143 times
Contact:

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby Wbk » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:54 pm

mikh wrote:
ozi wrote:I think we should wait for official confirmation for Nikitina...


Wasn't there some sort of rule in Russia, that a player can't go abroad before she turns 24?

It's cr*p. There isn't any rule like that.
Image

User avatar
emil_krstev
Extra Member
Posts: 255
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 10:33 am
Location: Macedonia
Has thanked: 2 times
Contact:

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby emil_krstev » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:19 pm

It looks like Vardar will anounce three more new players following week,all are top class players ;)

klicko
Super Member
Posts: 228
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 9:58 pm

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby klicko » Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:05 pm

Vardar is a big joke and you will see it.a lot of only decent players payed a lot of money without reason because many of them don't deserve it and a lot of players without winning mentality ( Radicevic is only exception)plus Coach without serious experience and with a lot of old fashion handball philosophy...

User avatar
emil_krstev
Extra Member
Posts: 255
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 10:33 am
Location: Macedonia
Has thanked: 2 times
Contact:

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby emil_krstev » Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:17 pm

klicko wrote:Vardar is a big joke and you will see it.a lot of only decent players payed a lot of money without reason because many of them don't deserve it and a lot of players without winning mentality ( Radicevic is only exception)plus Coach without serious experience and with a lot of old fashion handball philosophy...

Maybe you are right we just have to wait and see,my opinion is that Kastratovic will be as good as or maybe even better coach as Anja Andersen was with Slagelse :)

User avatar
gyms
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1211
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:42 pm
Location: Győr-Moson-Sopron county / Hungary
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 48 times

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby gyms » Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:55 pm

emil_krstev wrote:
klicko wrote:Vardar is a big joke and you will see it.a lot of only decent players payed a lot of money without reason because many of them don't deserve it and a lot of players without winning mentality ( Radicevic is only exception)plus Coach without serious experience and with a lot of old fashion handball philosophy...

Maybe you are right we just have to wait and see,my opinion is that Kastratovic will be as good as or maybe even better coach as Anja Andersen was with Slagelse :)



Barbosa/Jovanovic/Mendy? :)

klicko
Super Member
Posts: 228
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 9:58 pm

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby klicko » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:27 pm

Barbosa what?Jovanovic (is she still playing handball )?Mendy what?come on !!!we are talking about star players who are winning gold with the clubs.Jovanovic is zero in Oltchim ,Mendy almost zero in Buducnost,Barbosa is decent player but still not player that match level of money that she got .If I have the money of that Vardar owner I will use a lot of money for Lunde,Bulatovic K ,Radicevic,Tomori,Dembele,Loke and not for Lekic ,Pineau(biggest handball joke ),Barbosa ,Mendy etc but that's me .And I hope Kastratovic will be good coach for that team but very difficult and you will see all this very soon.any well organized defensive team with decent players in attack will crush Vardar

klicko
Super Member
Posts: 228
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 9:58 pm

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby klicko » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:32 pm

And don't forget that you can only have 6 players plus goalkeeper on the field.there is a big chance that Vardar will have a lot of unhappy players (because of not enough playing time)but on the other side they will be happy because they got contracts like never before and like never again .

ldnbloke
Regular
Posts: 74
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:38 pm
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby ldnbloke » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:00 pm

I must admit that it's mind boggling how Vardar signs all these players. I have to assume they'll get rid of most of their current squad, but that will leave them the summer camp months only to get together as as a TEAM.
I disagree with Klicko that Radicevic is the only player with a winning mentality (Begona, Dembele, Nikolic are some of the feistiest players around).

User avatar
gyms
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1211
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:42 pm
Location: Győr-Moson-Sopron county / Hungary
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 48 times

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby gyms » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:41 pm

klicko wrote:Barbosa what?Jovanovic (is she still playing handball )?Mendy what?come on !!!we are talking about star players who are winning gold with the clubs.Jovanovic is zero in Oltchim ,Mendy almost zero in Buducnost,Barbosa is decent player but still not player that match level of money that she got .If I have the money of that Vardar owner I will use a lot of money for Lunde,Bulatovic K ,Radicevic,Tomori,Dembele,Loke and not for Lekic ,Pineau(biggest handball joke ),Barbosa ,Mendy etc but that's me .And I hope Kastratovic will be good coach for that team but very difficult and you will see all this very soon.any well organized defensive team with decent players in attack will crush Vardar


You can still tell more names that are truly free. Bulatovic goes to Győr, Tomori has a valid contract with FTC, Löke and Lunde at ETO.
Pineau is probably free, but she is also playmaker, which you have already 3-4. Penezic may still be another option, but I know so that she also has the contract in Ljubljana.
This keeps Barbosa, Mendy and Jovanovic as possible. :-"

User avatar
gyms
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1211
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:42 pm
Location: Győr-Moson-Sopron county / Hungary
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 48 times

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby gyms » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:42 pm

Jelena Popovic from Besancon to Nantes (They have already signed Katarina Tomasevic)

User avatar
Hugo71
Regular
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:15 pm

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby Hugo71 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:21 pm

gyms wrote:
klicko wrote:Barbosa what?Jovanovic (is she still playing handball )?Mendy what?come on !!!we are talking about star players who are winning gold with the clubs.Jovanovic is zero in Oltchim ,Mendy almost zero in Buducnost,Barbosa is decent player but still not player that match level of money that she got .If I have the money of that Vardar owner I will use a lot of money for Lunde,Bulatovic K ,Radicevic,Tomori,Dembele,Loke and not for Lekic ,Pineau(biggest handball joke ),Barbosa ,Mendy etc but that's me .And I hope Kastratovic will be good coach for that team but very difficult and you will see all this very soon.any well organized defensive team with decent players in attack will crush Vardar


You can still tell more names that are truly free. Bulatovic goes to Győr, Tomori has a valid contract with FTC, Löke and Lunde at ETO.
Pineau is probably free, but she is also playmaker, which you have already 3-4. Penezic may still be another option, but I know so that she also has the contract in Ljubljana.
This keeps Barbosa, Mendy and Jovanovic as possible. :-"


Pineau has a 2 year contract with Oltchim,and about Bulatovic,she denied all the rumors.So nothing is for sure :)
Love is playing every game as if it's your last.


After each game, I want to be able to say: I gave it all I could, I gave it my best

User avatar
damjansusleski
Super Member
Posts: 125
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:46 pm
Location: Skopje
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby damjansusleski » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:50 pm

I read all comments for Vardar transfers and I must say I’m very surprised from some of you. In the name of promotion of female handball I think it’s PERFECT to have one more team in this competition. I’m very happy that this team is from MKD. I’m from Skopje and I must admit that I haven’t watched any match from them! I don’t know what is the reason that this Russian guy investing in Macedonian handball but I’m very happy about it. Just to remind that in Macedonia people are looking forward to any sport match (cause economy situation is something that they cannot live every day)…. Look at the matches of Metalurg-all the time 6000-7000 audience. The same was with Kometal in the past (2000-3000, the hall was small).

I know that this is new team, with no background in Europe, with most new players… but if I remember well all this players are wanted in any team in the world! Who would not like Radicevic, Lekic, Dembele, Layno, Fernandez etc???? Maybe one day this team will end with same speed like they start but who knows….

I don’t them blame for any player they brought and will bring. I think we should give them a chance!
Kastratovic or no… we will see.

Good luck to them

User avatar
emil_krstev
Extra Member
Posts: 255
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 10:33 am
Location: Macedonia
Has thanked: 2 times
Contact:

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby emil_krstev » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:26 am

And now its oficial Mendy signed 1 year deal with Vardar!!!

User avatar
heavenly
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 987
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:24 pm
Location: France
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 45 times

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby heavenly » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:20 am

HBC Nîmes has a new big sponsor Qatar Handball Association. They will invest one million of euros for the season 2013-2014. Some international players will be recruited: http://www.hbcn.fr/actualites_7_297.html

Gunter
Rookie
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:22 pm

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby Gunter » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:37 am

heavenly wrote:HBC Nîmes has a new big sponsor Qatar Handball Association. They will invest one million of euros for the season 2013-2014. Some international players will be recruited: http://www.hbcn.fr/actualites_7_297.html

It looks like an April's joke today is April 1st :lol:

User avatar
barry.romania
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 879
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:41 pm
Location: Baia Mare
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby barry.romania » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:06 pm

well, Oltchim announced that they could keep Bulatovic and Barbosa for the next season, even with reduced budget. the current sponsors cover 50% of the budget (1.5 million of euros). nobody is stupid to afford losing Bulatovic only if they cannot really keep her. and Pineau and Managarova have long-term contracts. Oltchim will probably sponsor again the club after the privatization (maximum 1 year can last). even if with less, Valcea will still get 500k-1 million euros from the chemical company, surely.

klicko wrote:Barbosa what?Jovanovic (is she still playing handball )?Mendy what?come on !!!we are talking about star players who are winning gold with the clubs.Jovanovic is zero in Oltchim ,Mendy almost zero in Buducnost,Barbosa is decent player but still not player that match level of money that she got .If I have the money of that Vardar owner I will use a lot of money for Lunde,Bulatovic K ,Radicevic,Tomori,Dembele,Loke and not for Lekic ,Pineau(biggest handball joke ),Barbosa ,Mendy etc but that's me .And I hope Kastratovic will be good coach for that team but very difficult and you will see all this very soon.any well organized defensive team with decent players in attack will crush Vardar


you can only dream to have these players. :D these players play CL semifinals, finals, each year. see Itxako, Buducnost, before. or get medals in international competitions, like Pineau with France! not to mention the Montenegrins, Spaniards.. Allison returned after severe injury and is used more in defense! Jakob might know better than us, even though I would also want to see her playmaker.

some of them do not look always good against top 4, but they are world class players. like Bulatovic are not many. when Jovanovic got form she injured.
Last edited by barry.romania on Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Image

User avatar
heavenly
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 987
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:24 pm
Location: France
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 45 times

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby heavenly » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:13 pm

Gunter wrote:
heavenly wrote:HBC Nîmes has a new big sponsor Qatar Handball Association. They will invest one million of euros for the season 2013-2014. Some international players will be recruited: http://www.hbcn.fr/actualites_7_297.html

It looks like an April's joke today is April 1st :lol:


Exactly Gunter, it sounds a bad April Fool's joke. I don't think that their supporters will find it funny though.

User avatar
barry.romania
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 879
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:41 pm
Location: Baia Mare
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby barry.romania » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:18 pm

klicko wrote:Vardar is a big joke and you will see it.a lot of only decent players payed a lot of money without reason because many of them don't deserve it and a lot of players without winning mentality ( Radicevic is only exception)plus Coach without serious experience and with a lot of old fashion handball philosophy...


it looks like a bit of Zajecar. players with name were signed but some not in the bad shape and that were thrown by dream teams. but if the Russian really has money for long-term the situation changes. and judging the current European scene, Vardar could play a semifinal - probably not more without new names - even from the first season since comeback to high level.
Image

User avatar
Bo$ko
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 3657
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: Podgorica - MONTENEGRO
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 105 times

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby Bo$ko » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:27 pm

You can't compare Vardar with Zaječar... OMG :shock:
Image

User avatar
barry.romania
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 879
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:41 pm
Location: Baia Mare
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby barry.romania » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:58 pm

Bo$ko wrote:You can't compare Vardar with Zaječar... OMG :shock:


a bit. why not? too many Spanish players and those really good from Spain are Barbosa and Navarro, especially the first one. I don`t trust this yet. Leynaud comes after injury, Mendy and Lekic underperformed in ETO and Buducnost. Radicevic still has potential left but the years are passing. when I see real top players there I will believe in this project. some of those who dominated mainly the handball of clubs. and it`s also about long-term not just about signing players.

it looks much better project than in Zajecar because better players were already signed and more but let`s see if they will manage to sign better players first. and we will see if all this is long-term as I`ve said. because in handball you rarely make profit, you almost only waste. ;)

the most stable clubs in women`s handball are Oltchim and Hypo, since 1990 with results in the Champions League. then in last 15 years ETO, Krim and Buducnost. Larvik in last decade. the rest of the projects all failed.

I just hope this will not be a hybrid like RK Zagreb in men`s handball.
Image

User avatar
zero
Extra Member
Posts: 441
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2003 5:37 pm
Location: CROATIA
Has thanked: 34 times
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby zero » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:15 pm

barry.romania wrote:
I just hope this will not be a hybrid like RK Zagreb in men`s handball.


I don't understand what you meant with that sentence?
Croatia - land with 1000 islands !

User avatar
Bo$ko
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 3657
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: Podgorica - MONTENEGRO
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 105 times

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby Bo$ko » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:28 pm

Why not? Because Vardar signed some quality players, and Zaječar some mediocre.
Both teams had/will have to pass Qual.matches to get into group stage. This time Vardar has better chances, even if they will be in pot 3 or 4 on draw, and will meet some quality teams (for eg. FTC, Viborg, Zvezda,...).
Image

User avatar
barry.romania
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 879
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:41 pm
Location: Baia Mare
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby barry.romania » Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:03 pm

I wish them good luck! Vardar Ladies have a lot of tradition in CL. I just hope this is long-term. Zajecar of course not so good players, but still important: Mangue, Begona, Alonso, Benzal, Pislaru, Zebic, etc. :-" I am not happy U Jolidon Cluj destroyed a bit their project. One year of salaries and not playing in the CL groups.

zero wrote:I don't understand what you meant with that sentence?


I am disappointed of Croatia Zagreb and Copenhagen, that is all. and Montpellier, yes. some spend more than afford. you can spend big and not getting any results anyway. it is better to keep the club more years and to organize perfectly.
Image

User avatar
heavenly
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 987
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:24 pm
Location: France
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 45 times

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby heavenly » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:21 am

Right-winger Maibritt Kviesgaard has signed a two years contract with Team Esbjerg: http://teamesbjerg.dk/nyheder/kviesgaar ... am-esbjerg.


Return to “Female Handball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 9 guests