Larvik
44%

Total votes: 59

gergő
Handball Fan-atic

Re: Champions League 2012/13 Final

Postby gergő » Fri May 03, 2013 10:38 am

2nd leg:
Matija Gubica (CRO) Boris Milosevic (CRO)
EHF-DELEGATE Janka Stasova (SVK)
EHF-REFEREE-DELEGATE Antonio Goulao (POR)
EHF-REPRESENTATIVE Jean Brihault (EHF)

history:
randers - oltchim
randers - larvik
flensburg - montpellier
hamburg - flensburg
montpellier - chehovski m.
atletico - veszprem

MED
Extra Member

Postby MED » Fri May 03, 2013 1:42 pm

glad to see that Nora Mork is back ...hopefully she will be more fit in the final :)

heavenly
Handball Fan-atic

Postby heavenly » Fri May 03, 2013 2:12 pm

Why the Champions League and the EHF Cup finals are scheduled exactly on the same day and the same hour ? :-k

Well I have to make a choice and I prefer to watch the EHF Cup final in live and later, I will watch
the re-run of larvik-Győr on laola1.tv

Go Larvik ! And as I like both Metz and TTH, I hope to see a good match between the two teams ! :)

Corbantis
Extra Member

Postby Corbantis » Fri May 03, 2013 2:57 pm

MED wrote:glad to see that Nora Mork is back ...hopefully she will be more fit in the final :)

Most probably she will not play in the finals.

Mr. 007
Men's WC 2011 Fantasy game winner

Postby Mr. 007 » Fri May 03, 2013 6:28 pm

Corbantis wrote:
MED wrote:glad to see that Nora Mork is back ...hopefully she will be more fit in the final :)

Most probably she will not play in the finals.

Nora will play in both finals, don't worry, and she will score several goals as well. No doubt about that. It looked like she never has been away from handball at all, but lack condition though, so she can't play too much :)

Anja is looking forward to the final as well. She and Heidi Løke are best friends already from childhood and they always dreamed about playing a final in CL- and now they do, although meeting each other instead of playing on the same team :)

When Anja came to Larvik she could hardly believe it. It was a team of world stars, and she didn't know how she could be on such team. Just being in the wardrobe with all these players around her, made her very humble, but playing & training with such players were also very motivating and inspiring to work harder and learn more, and Anja have had a fantastic development in Larvik :)

Good luck girls :)

Rothstein

Postby Rothstein » Sun May 05, 2013 5:16 pm

With neutral refs, 5 goals win for Győr, or even more.

zotya94
Regular

Postby zotya94 » Sun May 05, 2013 5:23 pm

Yes with decent refereeing it would be 5 goals difference or more..in the first half not brutal defense..but brutal faults by Larvik players..refs made loafs of bad decisions against Győr in attack they had to compensete in odd situations..I'm not even suprised that we got more 2 min penalties..all in all we could cruise a 5 goal win but thanks to the refs and our unluckiness + bad passes..shot launched too soon..and Leganger was nice.

eduardsson

Postby eduardsson » Sun May 05, 2013 5:40 pm

When is the second leg?
On Tuesday?

rjani88
Rookie

Postby rjani88 » Sun May 05, 2013 5:58 pm

I am not convinced, yet. Still this can be anyone's game. Although I can hardly imagine that a team, which only scores 7 goals in a half, can beat Győr in Hungary. Radičević was great and a deep bow to Görbe who had started terribly, but pulled herself together and helped the team in critical moments. Amorim and Lekić need to improve. If they manage to do this there is no further questions, and Győr will finally win the well-deserved CL trophy.

NimzoIndian
Regular

Postby NimzoIndian » Sun May 05, 2013 6:12 pm

I was rooting for a difference of at least three goals. ( Only two lone goals would have meant incredible excitements in the second leg again...) :D

zorasourit
Handball Fan-atic

Postby zorasourit » Sun May 05, 2013 7:35 pm

We have never seen ETO losing a CL final from a three goal advantage. However I still believe, they can do it. The pressure was on them all year, the pressure was on them in Larvik and after today's match, the pressure is on them even more. I find this one a true delicatesse in terms of psychology and it will be a pleasure to watch it one day.

Actually I am glad I'll be running in a competition the time the return leg will be, so no temptation to get too involved :lol: The final against Viborg was just too much (that was one of those sporadic occasions I was cheering for Győr) and to listen to last year's final on the radio because I wasn't able to watch it due to stupid Hungarian sport channel issues was still nerve-wrecking, despite the fact that I cheered for Buducnost so I had a reason to be happy at the end.

Mr. 007

Postby Mr. 007 » Sun May 05, 2013 10:32 pm

Bloody k**f lucky Győr!!!

We all knew that Hammerseng struggle against Lunde like Amorim against Leganger...but Larsen missing 6 out of 6 and Sulland 7 or 8????????

THAT WON'T HAPPEN TWICE!!!!

3 goals to catch up, and that should be one or two too much, but I wouldn't bet on it- home factor is not there anymore it seems...

A brilliant show of the two best GK's made their mark on this match :)

zotya94
Regular

Postby zotya94 » Mon May 06, 2013 6:01 am

Why would Győr be lucky? Refs were bad so is our attacking game loads of unsure shots on the goal and miserable passes.

gergő
Handball Fan-atic

Postby gergő » Mon May 06, 2013 6:52 am

gro 0/10. :D
anyway:
:)

Corbantis
Extra Member

Postby Corbantis » Mon May 06, 2013 8:20 am

Mr. 007 wrote:Bloody k**f lucky Győr!!!

We all knew that Hammerseng struggle against Lunde like Amorim against Leganger...but Larsen missing 6 out of 6 and Sulland 7 or 8????????

THAT WON'T HAPPEN TWICE!!!!

3 goals to catch up, and that should be one or two too much, but I wouldn't bet on it- home factor is not there anymore it seems...

A brilliant show of the two best GK's made their mark on this match :)

What are you talking about? Lucky??? With this disgusting and arrogant defense performed by Larvik? Leganger kept you in game, I suggest to re-watch the match, buddy.

Mr. 007

Postby Mr. 007 » Mon May 06, 2013 10:14 pm

zotya94 wrote:Why would Győr be lucky? Refs were bad so is our attacking game loads of unsure shots on the goal and miserable passes.

Refs were horrible, but on both sides 50-50 I think. Larvik was really high flying before this match, and when it finally kicks in facit is like this;
Sulland 4/15
Hammerseng 1/10 (can't recall she scored at all? SOURCE)
Larsen 0/6
Edin 0/1
Mørk (2)/4
Breivang 1/5

Thats 8 out of 41...can't k**f believe it. Such a bad day at work won't happen twice though...bloody k**f lucky Győr should have been slaughted and send home in bodybags for their weak play, instead they have a 3 goal advantage at home in front of 5.000 crazy supporters :|

fradistapista2

Postby fradistapista2 » Mon May 06, 2013 11:13 pm

gergő wrote:anyway:
:)

Norwegian security personnel made a mistake. They let a Győr supporter to sit between the home fans. EHF now must fine them for insufficient organization. Hehehe. I hope Kristine wasn't beaten up by the Norwegian ultras. XD

Corbantis
Extra Member

Postby Corbantis » Tue May 07, 2013 7:09 am

Mr. 007 wrote:
zotya94 wrote:Why would Győr be lucky? Refs were bad so is our attacking game loads of unsure shots on the goal and miserable passes.

Refs were horrible, but on both sides 50-50 I think. Larvik was really high flying before this match, and when it finally kicks in facit is like this;
Sulland 4/15
Larsen 0/6
Edin 0/1
Mørk (2)/4
Breivang 1/5

Thats 8 out of 41...can't k**f believe it. Such a bad day at work won't happen twice though...bloody k**f lucky Győr should have been slaughted and send home in bodybags for their weak play, instead they have a 3 goal advantage at home in front of 5.000 crazy supporters :|

Don't you think Győr defense "let them" score ONLY 21 goals? And please, mind your words... "bloody k**f lucky Győr" :evil: :evil: :evil: You are talking about this team if it was just luck to reach the Final. I really hope they will crush Larvik even more and terminate this Norwegian handball hegemony and arrogance.

zotya94
Regular

Postby zotya94 » Tue May 07, 2013 12:52 pm

Corbantis wrote:
Mr. 007 wrote:

Sulland 4/15
Larsen 0/6
Edin 0/1
Mørk (2)/4
Breivang 1/5

Don't you think Győr defense "let them" score ONLY 21 goals? And please, mind your words... "bloody k**f lucky Győr" :evil: :evil: :evil: You are talking about this team if it was just luck to reach the Final. I really hope they will crush Larvik even more and terminate this Norwegian handball hegemony and arrogance.

ye i mean mr007 it is ok that you are a true norge you like your team and believe in them, but this is Earth we are humans rational thinkers and so you may wonder a bit about why did not you score? Győr had a nice defense, 57% Lunde mainly thanks to the defense she said it too in an interview (there are loads of nowadays on nemzetisport.hu) And to be honest, it is all your players' fault we had lot more 2 min penalties you should have taken the chance.

In my opinion Győr plays (aside from personal errors bad passes sometimes idk why) the best quality handball all-around.

gergő
Handball Fan-atic

Postby gergő » Tue May 07, 2013 10:56 pm

i've just watched the match again.
the best moment:
:D

Mr. 007

Postby Mr. 007 » Fri May 10, 2013 11:25 pm

15 hours left...

Győr has taken the victory for granted already, and made a special order for a golden bus to travel in...tempting fate if u ask me :)

I was hoping to travel to Hungary, but it costed too much. 570 euro for one day returning in the evening. I offered 270 euro as I just have hold "confirmation" for my daughter last Sunday that costed me 5.300 euro all in all, so I'm kind of broke for the moment, but they wouldn't sell the remaining seats for under 400 euro 10 hours before departure...so now there will be many seats empty instead. Go figure :|

What worries me is that I'm kind of lucky in most things actually (I seldom bet, but if I do I usually win with a nice profit), and if fate didn't want me to travel to Hungary...it's not a good omen. Let's hope it's just superstition :)

Now if Larvik can just play a normal good game for their standards for 60 minutes, I think it will be enough, as Győr has dropped form their last two games, where luck can only bring them so far :)

eduardsson

Postby eduardsson » Sat May 11, 2013 2:50 am

Corbantis wrote:
Mr. 007 wrote:

Sulland 4/15
Larsen 0/6
Edin 0/1
Mørk (2)/4
Breivang 1/5

Yes, Gyor was LUCKY to reach the FINAL.
Everybody admits it, even Gyor's coach and players.

Gerzson

Postby Gerzson » Sat May 11, 2013 9:22 am

It well may be a bit off topic here, but since the activity is so low in the topic, I'd like to share some stuff, that was yet told before the finals, and you might find interesting:

- the EHF executive committee will decide on its meeting in June whether they introduce the FF system from the next season or the season after

- ETO will finish the season with a positive financial balance regardless of the result of the finals

- The new Gyor Arena is expected to be ready for October 2014, so from that autumn ETO will play there

Hajas
Extra Member

Postby Hajas » Sat May 11, 2013 2:35 pm

Gyør is much better. Katrine has fully control over Larvik-players.
Hammerseng does not have any selfconfidence to shoot at Katrine.

Congrats Gyør ! As a norwegian I dont find this loss hurting at all.
Mostly because of Katrine and Heidi

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Silviu » Sat May 11, 2013 3:53 pm

What can I say, congratulations to Győr! =D> =D> Totally deserved. I'm very happy for Anita Görbicz, this trophy came like a crowning for such a great career.

Return to “Female Handball”