About the CSM Bucharest project

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Re: About the CSM Bucharest project

Postby vlad_impaler » Mon May 14, 2018 6:48 pm

If Adzic signs for CSM, it will be proved for the 2nd time that Ursescu is a lying editor. Remember, Ursescu says the Vardar group that transferred to Bucharest, rejected Adzic.

According to Gazeta Sporturilor, Gjekstad was also wanted by Gyor. Personally I like him, he is very calm guy, very classy. Moreover, most important: he is a former quite big player! This is usually a key to success in women's handball.

Personaly, I would have brought Roberto García Parrondo.

swarthofole
Extra Member

Postby swarthofole » Tue May 15, 2018 8:28 pm

Very interesting fact. I watched for about 5 minutes the show at the end of the game (awards for winning the Championship) and there were only 4 players celebrated for the years spent in Bucharest: Frafjord, Niombla, Ayglon and Gullden. That means Jorgensen and Hagman stay?? Or what??
Live long and prosper.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Tue May 15, 2018 8:52 pm

vlad_impaler wrote:If Adzic signs for CSM, it will be proved for the 2nd time that Ursescu is a lying editor. Remember, Ursescu says the Vardar group that transferred to Bucharest, rejected Adzic.

According to Gazeta Sporturilor, Gjekstad was also wanted by Gyor. Personally I like him, he is very calm guy, very classy. Moreover, most important: he is a former quite big player! This is usually a key to success in women's handball.

Personaly, I would have brought Roberto García Parrondo.

I watched with interest face reactions of Parrondo on very last minutes of the final Gyor-Vardar and seems to me he was overwhelmed by the importance and tension of match...an impressed ,passive face of a man who find his words with difficulty on last TO.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Tue May 15, 2018 9:07 pm

swarthofole wrote:Very interesting fact. I watched for about 5 minutes the show at the end of the game (awards for winning the Championship) and there were only 4 players celebrated for the years spent in Bucharest: Frafjord, Niombla, Ayglon and Gullden. That means Jorgensen and Hagman stay?? Or what??

What is this my friend, the hermeneutics of gesture ? ... :roll: :doubt:

Anol
Regular

Postby Anol » Tue May 15, 2018 9:10 pm

swarthofole wrote:Very interesting fact. I watched for about 5 minutes the show at the end of the game (awards for winning the Championship) and there were only 4 players celebrated for the years spent in Bucharest: Frafjord, Niombla, Ayglon and Gullden. That means Jorgensen and Hagman stay?? Or what??

could be, there certainly hasn't been any news in Denmark about Line. Though someone on this forum mentioned that there soon would be according to an unnamed danish journalist. And since the CSM management has said that Line can leave for a "fee" I lean towards that she will return to some Danish club. I obviously hope that it will be Team Esbjerg.

masch1
Handball Fan-atic

Postby masch1 » Tue May 15, 2018 10:04 pm

Anol wrote:

could be, there certainly hasn't been any news in Denmark about Line. Though someone on this forum mentioned that there soon would be according to an unnamed danish journalist. And since the CSM management has said that Line can leave for a "fee" I lean towards that she will return to some Danish club. I obviously hope that it will be Team Esbjerg.

I believe it was Lars Krogh Jeppesen, who had talked to her. But if you want to be sure, you can probably hear it in DRs transmission from Final 4. I think it was during the bronze match that he said it.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Wed May 16, 2018 5:32 am

Lobach is injuried again...how bad it is, nobody knows yet....but it seems CSM need a pivot (for CL) quickly .
Bad,bad luck for Lobach...I'm very sorry for her. #-o

swarthofole
Extra Member

Postby swarthofole » Wed May 16, 2018 5:55 am

Anol wrote:

with Ayglon and Frafjord leaving, CSM's defense is in deep s**t. let's say Cvijic will fill 50% of that gap.
it makes sense to me to keep Line Jorgensen who is a very good defensive player and also a good shooter, but I don't think she wants such a development.
then Hagman played the most important part on the RW this season, so if you ask me it seems more logical for Udristioiu to leave.
but I guess I'm overthinking...

Doru Delavale wrote:What is this my friend, the hermeneutics of gesture ? ... :roll: :doubt:

if that is not strange, I don't know what else should be.
Live long and prosper.

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Postby vlad_impaler » Wed May 16, 2018 6:34 pm

I hope at least Joergensen stays. Personally I would kick Aneta, keep also Hagman AND I WOULD DEFINITELY SIGN WITH CRINA PINTEA. With Pintea, we would also resolve the defence (Cvijic coming too, Jacobsen stays). Line deserves to be kept! =D>

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Fri May 18, 2018 9:51 pm

If Iordache leaves (towards Buzau) perhaps CSM look for a GK either... It was a great stupid thing from them not to take Dumanska from Craiova...
The best pivot for them is Crina Pintea but she has contract . Linn Blohm had or expect baby, Kari Brattset was already taken by Gyor etc...etc... CSM management team seems always surpassed by events.

Derp

Postby Derp » Fri May 18, 2018 10:08 pm

Doru Delavale wrote:If Iordache leaves (towards Buzau) perhaps CSM look for a GK either... It was a great stupid thing from them not to take Dumanska from Craiova...
The best pivot for them is Crina Pintea but she has contract . Linn Blohm had or expect baby, Kari Brattset was already taken by Gyor etc...etc... CSM management team seems always surpassed by events.

Can you explain me something regarding CSM?
I see this sharp turn form the Scandinavian-style towards Balkan-style and a CSM leader told to the press they are going to get a coach that "knows how to treat the Balkan ladies. CSM announced the signing of Ole Gustav Gjekstad today which contradicts to the previous sentence. So what is the situation now?
:shock:

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Fri May 18, 2018 10:14 pm

Derp wrote:
Doru Delavale wrote:If Iordache leaves (towards Buzau) perhaps CSM look for a GK either... It was a great stupid thing from them not to take Dumanska from Craiova...

Can you explain me something regarding CSM?
I see this sharp turn form the Scandinavian-style towards Balkan-style and a CSM leader told to the press they are going to get a coach that "knows how to treat the Balkan ladies. CSM announced the signing of Ole Gustav Gjekstad today which contradicts to the previous sentence. So what is the situation now?

Hmm,day before Helle was sacked she received public 'assurence' that everything is allright.... :roll: as one of Caragiale's heroes said: 'I love the treason but I hate the traitors' ](*,)

HB9
Handball Fan-atic

Postby HB9 » Sat May 19, 2018 4:56 am

Derp wrote:CSM announced the signing of Ole Gustav Gjekstad today...

Huh? Where?

Faith
Extra Member

Postby Faith » Sat May 19, 2018 7:28 am

HB9 wrote:

Huh? Where?

This is only a rumour, as far as I know he signed a 3 year contract with Vipers.

This page is the source of the rumour: http://24rakomet.mk/%D1%88%D1%82%D0%BE% ... %B0%D0%B6/

The team from Bucharest has already agreed with Ole Gustav Givestad, who is former coach of Larvik, and his task will be to bring a new crown next season to the squad from Romania.

Flavius
Regular

Postby Flavius » Sat May 19, 2018 7:53 am

Gjekstad signed with Vipers in march, the rumour that CSM București wants him it's fake news! :)

Anol
Regular

Postby Anol » Sat May 19, 2018 8:03 am

Thanks to CSM for taking good care of Line Jørgensen. I'm absolutely sure that she returns to Denmark a better player than when she left. While I'm absolutely over the moon that we signed with us I do feel a little bad for those of you who had hoped she would stay.

Derp

Postby Derp » Sat May 19, 2018 9:29 am

HB9 wrote:

Huh? Where?

Yeah, sorry, I misred it. It wasn't confirmed by the club but a Macedonian site:
http://24rakomet.mk/%D1%88%D1%82%D0%BE% ... %B0%D0%B6/
:shock:

HB9
Handball Fan-atic

Postby HB9 » Sat May 19, 2018 9:49 am

I am fairly sure that nothing will become of it.

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Silviu » Sat May 19, 2018 10:02 am

^ I think CSM should start by replacing its president of the handball department. And only then look for a new coach.

AB10
Regular

Postby AB10 » Sat May 19, 2018 10:18 am

Silviu wrote:^ I think CSM should start by replacing its president of the handball department. And only then look for a new coach.

Couldn't agree more. You can only change coaches so many times before it becomes evident that maybe the (many) different coaches weren't the issue to begin with.

Anol
Regular

Postby Anol » Sat May 19, 2018 12:46 pm

Do I understand this article correctly
http://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi/ha ... e-17222044

that the money that CSM wants is to cover the period where Line was Injured :?:

Flavius
Regular

Postby Flavius » Sat May 19, 2018 1:01 pm

Anol wrote:Do I understand this article correctly
http://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi/ha ... e-17222044

that the money that CSM wants is to cover the period where Line was Injured :?:

No, the money to cover the year remaining of her contract!

Ricci

Postby Ricci » Sat May 19, 2018 3:19 pm

IHF cancelled Handball player of the year award this year.
Feel sorry for Neagy.

http://www.g-sport.mk/vest-statija/6274 ... a-godinata
We are the Borg. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Postby vlad_impaler » Sat May 19, 2018 4:36 pm

Ricci wrote:IHF cancelled Handball player of the year award this year.
Feel sorry for Neagy.

http://www.g-sport.mk/vest-statija/6274 ... a-godinata

Not awarded? I hardly doubt, plus I don't think Neagu gets it.

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

To CSM Bucharest board:

Postby vlad_impaler » Thu May 31, 2018 10:57 pm

Bring Crina Pintea and Eliza Buceschi ASAP! Stop neglecting Romanian players, plus also consider having 2 Romanian goalkeepers: Denisa Dedu and Iulia Dumanska. Laura Chiper could still be in discussion, since she is better as potential than Aneta.

If I would be boss there, I would also bring Gabriela Perianu. She can easily be a better defender than Agylon-Saurina was (clearly under what Torstenson was).

Why can't we have Pintea and Perianu in defence? Plus Pintea is right now most fit player from all the Romanians that are not playing for CSM. She can also play very well in attack, don't forget Manea wants to make baby, Lobach got injured and Frafjord will retire.

Regarding Chiricuță, I just hope somebody resurrects her fast. She's so bad now, unreal when I was watching Corona, I think she starts and ends training with pizza.

Return to “Female Handball”