About the CSM Bucharest project

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
asdfxxxx
Rookie

Re: About the CSM Bucharest project

Postby asdfxxxx » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:41 pm

vlad_impaler wrote:
asdfxxxx wrote:
Last year the budget(for the women's handball team alone) was 4,5 mil E.
For next season there is a slight chance that the budget will be over 5,5. This is somewhat ok, cuz there are alot of partners around the handball team, and I'm not talking about the sponsors.

Stop disinforming! The women's budget was 2.5 million euros last season, this season is 3 million. I have personally read the Romanian numbers in the press. More than 1 million (1.2-1.5 million euros) are private sponsorships, all the sponsors accumulated (but this they would also include the men, I am not sure).

It's handball, not football. :)

hey :)
no sweat, take it easy, I know something from reliable sources from inside, you know something from the press.
no one is ,,disinforming,,.
last year budget was 2,5 million €? come on...
anyway, you can belive what you want.

swarthofole
Extra Member

Postby swarthofole » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:50 pm

vlad_impaler wrote:
swarthofole wrote:Here is an article where we can find a total budget of ~ 13 mil. EUR for all sections (handball, volleyball, tennis, chess etc). We can only guess that handball (male and female) is the main beneficiary at the moment.
And there are also some sponsors for the handball section.

http://www.gsp.ro/sporturi/handbal/buge ... 05584.html

The women's volleyball has very solid budget, close to the women's handball team. It also includes basketball and motorcycling, PLUS RUGBY. You forgot to mention these sections of the whole club CSM Bucharest.

In my opinion.

1. Women's handball
2. Women's volleyball
3-6 Rugby, Men's handball, Basketball (only men they have), Motocycling
7 Rest (chess, tennis, athletics which is not the most developed in Romania)

vlad, "etc" means + others. :D
I got a bit lazy and I didn't mention all the sections, but only the most important two and the other two with a short name. :D
anyway, I agree volleyball takes an important share of the pie (and they also had some very good results), but it's hard to say the expenses are at the same level. be reasonable.
I thank you in words, not in upvotes.

vlad_impaler
Extra Member

Postby vlad_impaler » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:44 pm

asdfxxxx wrote:
hey :)
no sweat, take it easy, I know something from reliable sources from inside, you know something from the press.
no one is ,,disinforming,,.
last year budget was 2,5 million €? come on...
anyway, you can belive what you want.

In handball best budgets are maximum at 3.5 million. At least 2 from Gyor, Rostov and Vardar are richer. Until to work for CSM, we believe the press.

swarthofole wrote:
vlad, "etc" means + others. :D
I got a bit lazy and I didn't mention all the sections, but only the most important two and the other two with a short name. :D
anyway, I agree volleyball takes an important share of the pie (and they also had some very good results), but it's hard to say the expenses are at the same level. be reasonable.

Yes.

They have Ferhat Akbaş as coach, this guy is huge in women's volleyball. They didn't have such great results, in Romania they underperformed and in Europe that cup is third as importance (Challenge Cup trophy, still ok though, it's far superior to the same cup of handball). I guess they count on future youth, because the potential isn't really that good. With rugby I agree. And on basketball they don't spend anymore that much, because the team was moved to Steaua.

swarthofole
Extra Member

Postby swarthofole » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:10 pm

It's an European cup, Vlad. By all means, this is a result to be mentioned.

Doru Delavale
Extra Member

Postby Doru Delavale » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:01 pm

On Digi Sport 3 TV apeared the news that the pivot Anastasia Lobach has knee injury and she will miss at least 6 month unfortunatelly. So Manea Oana is back like an ad-hoc solution beyond Marit Frafjord of course.(the team I feel is weaken on my opinion because Manea is not the player of some time ago anymore....)

vlad_impaler
Extra Member

Postby vlad_impaler » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:50 pm

Copenhagen (København Håndbold), 2nd place in Denmark, was in Bucharest some days ago to train with CSM (10-15 August).

http://csmbucuresti.ro/fc-copenhaga-in- ... bucuresti/

Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVZC19--vfk

vlad_impaler
Extra Member

Postby vlad_impaler » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:56 pm

Isabelle Gullden, Majda Mehmedovic and Coach Helle Thomsen took advantage of a free afternoon to enjoy some delicious fresh fruits from CSM partner Microfruits. Really funny video, must see! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1EpGYtoZ-g

Neagu interview but in Romanian https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUd6spQXVQc

swarthofole
Extra Member

Postby swarthofole » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:23 pm

anyone who knows something about the absence of Bazaliu and Udristioiu yesterday?maybe some problems? if they keep warm to the chair is not good for our NT.

Veselin

Postby Veselin » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:53 pm

swarthofole wrote:anyone who knows something about the absence of Bazaliu and Udristioiu yesterday?maybe some problems? if they keep warm to the chair is not good for our NT.

It's obviously that Helle will use just first back line in CL:Neagu,Gullden and Jørgensen.Niombla is great player and in this two matches against Rostov-Don she didn't play more that 10 minutes in all two matches.CSM changes two players in defense(Ayglon,Jacobsen) and it's very hard to make fast break.

Veselin

Postby Veselin » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:55 pm

Veselin wrote:
swarthofole wrote:anyone who knows something about the absence of Bazaliu and Udristioiu yesterday?maybe some problems? if they keep warm to the chair is not good for our NT.

It's obviously that Helle will use just first back line in CL:Neagu,other players will play maybe 5-10 minutes per match.Gullden and Jørgensen.Niombla is great player and in this two matches against Rostov-Don she didn't play more that 10 minutes in all two matches.CSM changes two players in defense(Ayglon,Jacobsen) and it's very hard to make fast break.

Veselin

Postby Veselin » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:56 pm

Veselin wrote:
Veselin wrote:

It's obviously that Helle will use just first back line in CL:Neagu,Gullden and Jørgensen.Other players will play maybe 5-10 minutes per match.Niombla is great player and in this two matches against Rostov-Don she didn't play more that 10 minutes in all two matches.CSM changes two players in defense(Ayglon,Jacobsen) and it's very hard to make fast break.

Doru Delavale
Extra Member

Postby Doru Delavale » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:13 pm

After 2 matches Vardar Trophy I'm glad that the team is on progress . The team show a high speed playing and some ideas and passages of ball . The team is stronger in atack but not so confident in defence as the old team (with Linnea in center back) . Is clear that Kurtovic is "heavy metal" and probably she will be a part of the magni-efficiently 7. But also we have to understand that these are friendly matches and nobody want to suffer injuries at this levell.

swarthofole
Extra Member

Postby swarthofole » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:37 am

Veselin wrote:
Veselin wrote:
Veselin wrote:

It's obviously that Helle will use just first back line in CL:Neagu,Gullden and Jørgensen.Other players will play maybe 5-10 minutes per match.Niombla is great player and in this two matches against Rostov-Don she didn't play more that 10 minutes in all two matches.CSM changes two players in defense(Ayglon,Jacobsen) and it's very hard to make fast break.

let's ask Kurtovic about that. 8:)
on the other hand I saw yesterday that Helle played with Ayglon on RW. I think it's because she doesn't always want to change 2 players.

dydiana
Extra Member

Postby dydiana » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:26 am

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ Happy birthday to the One and Only Queen of handball !!!
May all your wishes come true! You make handball smart, creative and honest. You play handball with the heart. You are and will always be "The girl from another planet". My love,respect and pride towards you are endless.

:queen:

ONE CITY, ONE TEAM, ONE DREAM! :queen:Image

swarthofole
Extra Member

Postby swarthofole » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:54 am

I welcome Helle's decision to use Bazaliu more during this game. I also welcome Line's comeback and I am sure now she will be one of our main weapons this season.
I expect more from Niombla and Udristioiu and I hope they will not be overwhelmed because of the high standards of Helle and other players. This team needs them as well.

Doru Delavale
Extra Member

Postby Doru Delavale » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:23 am

swarthofole wrote:I welcome Helle's decision to use Bazaliu more during this game. I also welcome Line's comeback and I am sure now she will be one of our main weapons this season.
I expect more from Niombla and Udristioiu and I hope they will not be overwhelmed because of the high standards of Helle and other players. This team needs them as well.

I hope you liked Anette's "coup de poignet" left hand goal , one of the 3 most spectacular CSM's goals yesterday.

swarthofole
Extra Member

Postby swarthofole » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:27 am

she needs to play more. I am sure she has the technical skills, this is out of question, but she seems very shy in this team. Hagman is rock solid, so it won't be easy. we need Aneta also for our NT and this worries me a bit.

Doru Delavale
Extra Member

Postby Doru Delavale » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:58 am

swarthofole wrote:she needs to play more. I am sure she has the technical skills, this is out of question, but she seems very shy in this team. Hagman is rock solid, so it won't be easy. we need Aneta also for our NT and this worries me a bit.

I have the feeling that will be minutes for everyone .... as a famous english movie title CSM B will be a "long distance runner"....

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Silviu » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:25 pm

So Guillaume Saurina goes to Nantes. Interesting to see what's going to happen with his wife.

Doru Delavale
Extra Member

Postby Doru Delavale » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:12 pm

Silviu wrote:So Guillaume Saurina goes to Nantes. Interesting to see what's going to happen with his wife.

Source ?!?

"Nasol"....threatening !

swarthofole
Extra Member

Postby swarthofole » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:33 am

click on "goes to Nantes". :D

Doru Delavale
Extra Member

Postby Doru Delavale » Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:41 pm

-(I FEEL BETTER THEN EVER ) If you do not perform[...in Bucharest...] then you will hear. You are there to play handball. A different culture than in Larvik. I have noticed that. I think it's cool. I'm there to perform. That's why they bought me. There is full hassle in the hall and great involvement around the club. I like that.
The Sandefjord girl admits that the transition has been great from home security in Vestfold.
"It has taken time to find out both on and off the track. But now I feel I've found out. I enjoy the girls, I enjoy the city. I'm taking more and more on the track as well.
http://www.vg.no/sport/haandball/haandb ... a/24194776
Attachments
20881835_1951442261798883_1125546806392599227_n.jpg
20881835_1951442261798883_1125546806392599227_n.jpg (94.84 KiB) Viewed 638 times

Germanicus
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Germanicus » Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:46 pm

A completely different attitude than that of Camilla Herrem.
In conclusion, I declare that EHF must be destroyed

vlad_impaler
Extra Member

Postby vlad_impaler » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:19 pm

CSM Bucharest Volley signed with Jovana Brakočević (Serbian NT), one of the best players in the world. She is European champion, Olympic vice-champion, Euro MVP and World Championship of Clubs MVP.

http://www.digisport.ro/Sport/VOLEI/CSM ... ei+Una+din

They also have other players from the Serbian NT, plus also international players from Italy, Netherlands, Japan, Eastern Europe etc. Coach is Ferhat Akbaş, Turkish and European legend (coach also of Japan).

This was the most recent impressive transfer after Noemi Signorile (Italy NT), who signed this summer for the Romanian club.

Doru Delavale
Extra Member

Postby Doru Delavale » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:21 pm

May be CSM Bucharest should make an offert to Dumanska unless it will be too late... :-k
She is so young,member of NT and not so expensive (yet).

Return to “Female Handball”