About the CSM Bucharest project

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Re: About the CSM Bucharest project

Postby Doru Delavale » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:49 pm

As we know the encounter CSM -Gyor will be on 26 january 2018 and the team have to start earlier to "warm" and players feel better each-other again ... Great part of press told us that Romanian Cup will continue on 17 february 2018 but I found on local press the news that is possible that should begin on 5th of january when CSM have to meet Slobozia (only this match perhaps)... then in LN championship on 10 january CSM have to travell in Zalau to meet Mr.Tadici"s team , then on 13 january CSM will encounter Pera's team in Braila.....then have 2 matches in home with Galati (20 january) and with Slobozia again (27 january)....but the last match probably will be anticipated or more likely ,delayed. These will be 4 or 5 fine trainning matches for CSM although some players possible to be tired after WHC-Germany and too short vacations ...Of course Gyor have the duty to show their class but CSM has chance too....http://infoialomita.ro/program-incarcat ... armale/cel mai probabil primul meci oficial din 2018 va fi cel din optimile Cupei României ce s-ar putea disputa pe 5 ianuarie în sala „Andreea Nica” din Slobozia împotriva echipei campioane CSM Bucureşti.

LucianK
Extra Member

Postby LucianK » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:45 pm

FRH named Cristina Neagu the Best Romanian Player in 2017 and Bella Gullden the Best Foreign Player in our national league (for the 3rd consecutive year).

http://www.frh.ro/stire.php?id=868

LucianK
Extra Member

Postby LucianK » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:26 pm

During this recent interview, Cristina Neagu had a tricky answer to one of the questions. She was asked if the girls who returned with medals or 4th place from the World Champ are a testimony to the strenght of CSM București. She answered like this:

We have to understand the fact that the NT and the club are two separate things. CSM had these players 2 months ago when we played in Champions League and we didn't have the most brilliant games. All i wish is that all the girls playing at the moment for CSM to be fully aware that they have to give 100% in order for us to form a team, a solid group, because I have seen how each girl is playing for the national team and how hungry they are for trophies and i want to see the same (attitude) at the club.

Is she unsatisfied with her teammates' attitude/performance in CSM or she meant something else? Maybe she hadn't properly worded her opinion; if not, it reads a bit shady... :?:

ugf
Regular

Postby ugf » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:28 pm

Why Hagman didn't play today? She wasn't in the match squad today ...

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:49 pm

ugf wrote:Why Hagman didn't play today? She wasn't in the match squad today ...

After match commentator she has pains on inguinal muscle.

ugf
Regular

Postby ugf » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:34 pm

Doru Delavale wrote:
ugf wrote:Why Hagman didn't play today? She wasn't in the match squad today ...

After match commentator she has pains on inguinal muscle.

Not good :/ Thx!

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:10 pm

LucianK wrote:During this recent interview, Cristina Neagu had a tricky answer to one of the questions. She was asked if the girls who returned with medals or 4th place from the World Champ are a testimony to the strenght of CSM București. She answered like this:

We have to understand the fact that the NT and the club are two separate things. CSM had these players 2 months ago when we played in Champions League and we didn't have the most brilliant games. All i wish is that all the girls playing at the moment for CSM to be fully aware that they have to give 100% in order for us to form a team, a solid group, because I have seen how each girl is playing for the national team and how hungry they are for trophies and i want to see the same (attitude) at the club.

Is she unsatisfied with her teammates' attitude/performance in CSM or she meant something else? Maybe she hadn't properly worded her opinion; if not, it reads a bit shady... :?:

I'm sure this statement is an impetus not a reproach, is well known Cristina Neagu is a fierce fighter .... :arrow:

guesthand

Postby guesthand » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:03 pm

She should give the example before she talk.
She isnt so good in CL. She plays as if she is alone. Her defense is awful.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:40 pm

guesthand wrote:She should give the example before she talk.
She isnt so good in CL. She plays as if she is alone. Her defense is awful.

I respect your opinion but it has a little single flaw....it is not true . Just look at decisive passes which she gave to her team mates ( to Frafjord,Curea,Hagman)

ugf
Regular

Postby ugf » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:28 am

Hagman doesn't get too much passes on the wing... Especially from Kurtović ... And now her absence looks suspicious. I wonder if she will play tomorrow...

swarthofole
Extra Member

Postby swarthofole » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:23 am

Do you smell a conspiration? :D
I thank you in words, not in upvotes.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:43 am

Nonsenses...

dydiana
Extra Member

Postby dydiana » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:53 pm

LucianK wrote:During this recent interview, Cristina Neagu had a tricky answer to one of the questions. She was asked if the girls who returned with medals or 4th place from the World Champ are a testimony to the strenght of CSM București. She answered like this:

Ffs, I decide to throw a look on the forum after a decade of absence and I have the "joy" to stumble upon this. Now all I can say is I would've better stayed in place instead of infuriating myself AGAIN over your shade against Cris. Just stop it. You sound like a paparazzi eager to make a scene where there is NOT the case. Just f#cking enjoy this team, be f#cking grateful you have such players in it and f#cking support them instead of throwing mud on the ONE who proves EVERY F#CKING TIME that she is the f#cking best. Just spare me of the nerves, please. I was so peaceful before I've read this and now its all ruined again. I am so mad, you have no idea. I am so mad YOU, out of all, continue with these kind of things when you know how much it affects me. Sorry. Just sorry I've decided to come around.

LucianK
Extra Member

Postby LucianK » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:11 pm

dydiana wrote:

Ffs, I decide to throw a look on the forum after a decade of absence and I have the "joy" to stumble upon this. Now all I can say is I would've better stayed in place instead of infuriating myself AGAIN over your shade against Cris. Just stop it. You sound like a paparazzi eager to make a scene where there is NOT the case. Just f#cking enjoy this team, be f#cking grateful you have such players in it and f#cking support them instead of throwing mud on the ONE who proves EVERY F#CKING TIME that she is the f#cking best. Just spare me of the nerves, please. I was so peaceful before I've read this and now its all ruined again. I am so mad, you have no idea. I am so mad YOU, out of all, continue with these kind of things when you know how much it affects me. Sorry. Just sorry I've decided to come around.

Excuse me, but you should take a chill pill and tone down this agressive attitude you have. You sound like you can't handle other people's opinions and you know, this is a forum where people exchange thoughts. Not all of us are part of Neagu's fan club, in case you didn't notice. We're allowed to have opinions, just like she's allowed to say whatever she wants about her fellow team mates. For the record, I didn't even fully state MY opinion, I'm not throwing mud at her or whatever you claim I'm doing, I was just questioning the meaning of her words.

dydiana
Extra Member

Postby dydiana » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:13 pm

In the exact same interview she also said "I feel very good and I am ready to start training again, I MISSED the girls and the most important part of the season is ahead. I am always motivated to win a trophy, the NT and the club are different competitions but it doesnt change anything, I am glad I got a mental boost because I was very disappointed after the Wch but now I am OK, I have positive energy and want to prepare very well with my teammates at CSM."

Now, what Cris wanted to say (and YOU, Lucian, know it very well) is that every girl (including her) when they play for their respective NT they put all the HEART and effort into it, and she wants the same HEART and effort to be put into CSM's goals also. Because ok, winning medals for your country is one major honor and fulfilment but dont forget that the club is PAYING you the big money. So you need to give your all for the team to get to the point where it plays like a team and succeeds. Now let me stop here. Because first of all I am sure everybody knows that THIS was the point of her response. You might be the only one who doesnt understand a simple thing as that.
Last edited by dydiana on Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dydiana
Extra Member

Postby dydiana » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:17 pm

LucianK wrote:Excuse me, but you should take a chill pill and tone down this agressive attitude you have. You sound like you can't handle other people's opinions and you know, this is a forum where people exchange thoughts. Not all of us are part of Neagu's fan club, in case you didn't notice. We're allowed to have opinions, just like she's allowed to say whatever she wants about her fellow team mates. For the record, I didn't even fully state MY opinion, I'm not throwing mud at her or whatever you claim I'm doing, I was just questioning the meaning of her words.

I wont tone nothing. This kind of sh#t drives me crazy. And I totally handle OPINIONS, not false accusations. You dont know the difference between opinion and stirring sh#t up. And just because I use a lot of the F-word, it just doesnt mean Im aggressive. Dont be scared.
Last edited by dydiana on Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LucianK
Extra Member

Postby LucianK » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:19 pm

dydiana wrote:
LucianK wrote:Excuse me, but you should take a chill pill and tone down this agressive attitude you have. You sound like you can't handle other people's opinions and you know, this is a forum where people exchange thoughts. Not all of us are part of Neagu's fan club, in case you didn't notice. We're allowed to have opinions, just like she's allowed to say whatever she wants about her fellow team mates. For the record, I didn't even fully state MY opinion, I'm not throwing mud at her or whatever you claim I'm doing, I was just questioning the meaning of her words.

I wont tone nothing. This kind of sh#t drives me crazy. And I totally handle OPINIONS, not false accusations. You dont know the difference between opinion and stirring sh#t up.

You know what, let's agree to disagree, I don't have the energy to fight with you over this.

dydiana
Extra Member

Postby dydiana » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:22 pm

LucianK wrote:
dydiana wrote:

I wont tone nothing. This kind of sh#t drives me crazy. And I totally handle OPINIONS, not false accusations. You dont know the difference between opinion and stirring sh#t up.

You know what, let's agree to disagree, I don't have the energy to fight with you over this.

Youre so ignorant you didnt even see my chilled out explanation before this last sh#t.

LucianK
Extra Member

Postby LucianK » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:29 pm

dydiana wrote:
LucianK wrote:
dydiana wrote:

Youre so ignorant you didnt even see my chilled out explanation before this last sh#t.

Why would I? It seems you can't respect my right to have an opinion; even if you highly disagree with it, you know, there's ways of politely disagreeng. But when you came with that atitude, I lost all interest in chatting with you on this. Sorry, not sorry.

ugf
Regular

Postby ugf » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:36 pm

swarthofole wrote:Do you smell a conspiration? :D

I don't know :P She does't look happy lately... But she will play today (probably) ;) Time will tell.

And people, don't make war! Only support! :)

Flavius
Regular

Postby Flavius » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:05 pm

CSM Bucuresti's girls are also watching the men's Euro. :p
Attachments
26757902_2015235472086228_423569877657836809_o.jpg
26757902_2015235472086228_423569877657836809_o.jpg (162.49 KiB) Viewed 1171 times

dydiana
Extra Member

Postby dydiana » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:54 pm

ugf wrote:I don't know :P She does't look happy lately... But she will play today (probably) ;) Time will tell.

And people, don't make war! Only support! :)

Who are you talking about though? Nathalie? Because she had a minor injury,that's why she didnt play. And somehow she is having a bit of a "quiet" period,but I dont think she's not happy. She is a very shy and reserved person,it's hard to read her :lol: Im sure she will "explode" again in CL. She is our best foreign transfer of last year, filling Carmen's shoes is one of the hardest things to do, and she did it quite good.

ugf
Regular

Postby ugf » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:47 pm

dydiana wrote:
Who are you talking about though? Nathalie? Because she had a minor injury,that's why she didnt play. And somehow she is having a bit of a "quiet" period,but I dont think she's not happy. She is a very shy and reserved person,it's hard to read her :lol: Im sure she will "explode" again in CL. She is our best foreign transfer of last year, filling Carmen's shoes is one of the hardest things to do, and she did it quite good.

I want to believe you :) I cross my fingers for that.

swarthofole
Extra Member

Postby swarthofole » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:04 pm

CSM Bucuresti and Engie renewed the deal.

http://m.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi/hand ... r-16959008
I thank you in words, not in upvotes.

CSMthenewpower

Postby CSMthenewpower » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:09 pm

CSM BUCURESTI 28 - 22 GYOR

This game made excellent publicity for handball in Romania. Sold out for some weeks ago, the game has everything what a spectator must to see: amazing atmosphere, rivality, tension, wonderful goals, a complete show for every handball watcher.

And now about the game itself:
Gyor started better leading with 0-2 and 1-3. The importance of the game added some pressure for Bucharest girls, pressure which was cancelled by who else than Cristina Neagu. She started to score like a leader and putted quickly CSM back in the game ( 3-3 ). Until the end of first half both teams were in leading but Nathalie Hagman and Amanda Kurtovic decided to make a difference in the last 2 minutes and CSM finished the first period in advantage, 13-11.
In the second half, the story changed because Gyor started to feel the missing of Oftedal and Amorim and CSM attack and defence worked close to perfection. Paula Ungureanu and Jelena Grubisic were there in important moments, Sabina Jacobsen and Camille Ayglon made a wall in defence and in this way, Gyor "forgot to score". Not the same for CSM because Helle Thomsen (congrats to her ) has prepared the game "how she knows" and surprised Ambrose Martin, in special with the " 7 vs 6" game but also with a key player.....This "key player" was for sure Amanda Kurtovic. The norvegian right back was enthusiastic, she tooked the responsibility and scored 8 goals from 9 attempts in delicate moments of the game. In the end, CSM won by 6 goals, a difference who give some strong confidence to the group in their trip to win the "Champions League" trophy again.

Conclusion: Individually and tactilely, CSM has made the best game from 2016 final until today and this team can make even better things...At least, this is the felling. =D>

C S M B U C U R E S T I

Return to “Female Handball”