Line Jørgensen is so happy to be in Bucharest
, she has extended her agreement with the Champions League winners CSM.
Danish National Team captain is still on the way back after a break caused by a left arm injury.Monday she signed a new 2-year deal with her Romanian club.
Line Jørgensen said to TV 2 SPORT:
- I feel really good in this team. These are some great players to be with, and that's why it was an easy decision to sign for two more years in Romania.
- I am very happy to play abroad, and I have very clear desire for more of the experiences.
- The club wanted to keep me, their ambitions are still high like mine.
- I love to play in Champions League again and again.
- I am really happy that the club believes in me, despite my medical problems.