About the CSM Bucharest project

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
Flash
Regular

Re: About the CSM Bucharest project

Postby Flash » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:09 am

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
If this rumour it's true :-k , it's a big mistake from CSM's management! They should have renovate Linnea's contract instead of Niombla. With the arrival of Neagu there is no place for Linnea in CSM. Carmen Martin and Linnea are inseparable since their time in Krim so they should know that if they lose Linnea they lose Carmen too. ](*,) [-(

HB9
Extra Member

Postby HB9 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:21 pm

This prosport article says that it's Brest: http://translate.google.co.uk/translate ... i-16182799

swarthofole
Extra Member

Postby swarthofole » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:01 pm

HB9 wrote:This prosport article says that it's Brest: http://translate.google.co.uk/translate ... i-16182799

Yeah, it's very common in Romanian media.
Brest is a better destination and a more plausible one imho. I hope it's Brest for her sake. Either way, it's bad for CSM if this leaving is confirmed.
I thank you in words, not in upvotes.

swarthofole
Extra Member

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby swarthofole » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:26 pm

bajkalb wrote:...yesterday born Romanian club :-)

I agree there is almost no tradition there. But all things have a beginning, there's no exception for a handball club. And what is history if not an endless number of beginnings? Despite the poor history here, this club managed to win an important trophy in a very short time and deserves the respect for this achievement. I know one could say money did everything, but I know at least two cases where it hasn't.
So it's not fair to compare Bucharest to Buducnost or Gyor or Larvik or Viborg which are all big clubs full of history, but it might become one. Only time will tell us. And it's not like all players are looking for glory clubs. We just witnessed C. Martin transfer these days.

vlad_impaler
Extra Member

Postby vlad_impaler » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:39 pm

swarthofole wrote:

I agree there is almost no tradition there. But all things have a beginning, there's no exception for a handball club. And what is history if not an endless number of beginnings? Despite the poor history here, this club managed to win an important trophy in a very short time and deserves the respect for this achievement. I know one could say money did everything, but I know at least two cases where it hasn't.
So it's not fair to compare Bucharest to Buducnost or Gyor or Larvik or Viborg which are all big clubs full of history, but it might become one. Only time will tell us. And it's not like all players are looking for glory clubs. We just witnessed C. Martin transfer these days.

Don't be funny. clubs from Bucharest dominated both Champions League men or women until Hungary to be on map in handball.

First Champions League (European Champions Cup) edition of ladies was won by Ştiinţa BUCHAREST.

BUCHAREST is the only town in Europe in women's handball with 3 Champions League trophies, each being different also from the capital: Ştiinţa, Rapid and now CSM. Another 100 years will pass, and this record will not be equalised.

So I guess the pedigree speaks out for this city. On men, other 2 teams from Bucharest (Steaua and Dinamo) won it 3 times.

Last edited by vlad_impaler on Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

swarthofole
Extra Member

Postby swarthofole » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:43 pm

This is not the point, vlad_impaler.
We have to admit CSM Bucharest is a young club and obviously had no tradition. It's not about who's the first or the last.

vlad_impaler
Extra Member

Postby vlad_impaler » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:47 pm

swarthofole wrote:This is not the point, vlad_impaler.
We have to admit CSM Bucharest is a young club and obviously had no tradition. It's not about who's the first or the last.

First club ever to win the Champions League trophy in handball as debutant (I don't know about the European Champions Cup though). This is HISTORY.

And the squad wasn't even the best from handball. For this he can start showing a small sign of respect, not disrespect. Luck or management? Probably also a bit of luck, but certainly big management at least in the days of Constantin Căliman.

Cristina Neagu was formed by CSŞ 5 Bucureşti, not by Rulmentul Braşov.

Timişoara, Bacău, Oltchim Râmnicu Vâlcea, all failed to win the Champions League (moderated).

3 FINALS, 0 TROPHIES. BUCHAREST 3 FINALS, 3 TROPHIES. On women.
Last edited by mikh on Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Disrespectful for members of mentioned communities.

swarthofole
Extra Member

Postby swarthofole » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:07 pm

But why your posts have to be always so aggressive?
Relax a bit, man! We are not trying to kill bajkalb here, I was just saying I have a different opionion.
We all see you know handball, just put your thoughts down a bit more calmly. We would appreciate more your contribution to this forum...
Thanks
Last edited by swarthofole on Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

vlad_impaler
Extra Member

Postby vlad_impaler » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:54 pm

swarthofole wrote:But why your posts have to be always so agressive?
Relax a bit, man! We are not trying to kill bajkalb here, I was just saying I have a different opionion here.
We all see you know handball, just put your thoughts down a bit more calmly. We would appreciate more your contribution to this forum...
Thanks

Because I am a impaler. :)) Just joking. :D I think you are joking, right? So I became the aggressor? Great! I am never aggressive because of opinion difference, just to know. :lol: I am acid with bad people, not with good people, not with people that have different opinion and not with fanatic fans, lol. #-o

HB9
Extra Member

Postby HB9 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:04 am

vlad_impaler wrote:Image

I like how you added the little green circles. As if we are some imbeciles who can't recognise the romanian flag. :p :p

kxs033
Regular

Postby kxs033 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:14 am

HB9 wrote:I like how you added the little green circles. As if we are some imbeciles who can't recognise the romanian flag. :p :p

Leave him be. What he said about Bucharest and Csm are just misinformations (to use a delicate word).
Zvezda Zvenigorod is the first team to win CHL at their first season and it was done in 2007/2008 and as for Bucharest being the only european town with 3 trophies... :lol: Kiev has 13 titles with Spartak Kiev, Vienna/Maria Enzersdorf - 8 titles with Hypo NÖ, Slagelse - 3 titles with Slagelse DT, Viborg - 3 titles with Viborg HK

mikh
Handball Fan-atic

Postby mikh » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:36 am

vlad_impaler wrote:Because I am a impaler. :)) Just joking. :D I think you are joking, right? So I became the aggressor? Great! I am never aggressive because of opinion difference, just to know. :lol: I am acid with bad people, not with good people, not with people that have different opinion and not with fanatic fans, lol. #-o

I am usually not replying to your posts... but :))))))))))))))
Do you really believe what you write? Alternative facts? Man, there's a place for you in the Trump administration.

bajkalb
Extra Member

Postby bajkalb » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:50 pm

swarthofole wrote:

I think, there is a bit misunderstanding here. I really respect CSM and what they've done, but I'm also fed up with some comments (without decent source) about Quenn Neagu, who just home even lower money, Bella Gullden who is in Bucharest because of the fans, and sentimental thoughts about Majda.

vlad_impaler
Extra Member

Postby vlad_impaler » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:06 pm

My post was deleted for nothing. I said Swarthofole not to twist my words ONCE AGAIN because I only wanted a bit respect from Bajkal, not to discredit him or a country. Sorry.

sphinx
Regular

Postby sphinx » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:03 am

Seems like Line Jorgensen had another injury. It is very possible she will leave this summer because she has a clause in her new contract. She must be healthy at 1st of July if not the contract will be terminated.

CrudeFly
Rookie

Postby CrudeFly » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:53 pm

sphinx wrote:Seems like Line Jorgensen had another injury. It is very possible she will leave this summer because she has a clause in her new contract. She must be healthy at 1st of July if not the contract will be terminated.

It is hard to finde a God RB, Anna Gross has contract with Metz, Lacraber prolonged with Vardar. But Amanda Kurtovici can be an option.

CSMthenewpower

Postby CSMthenewpower » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:08 pm

CrudeFly wrote:
sphinx wrote:Seems like Line Jorgensen had another injury. It is very possible she will leave this summer because she has a clause in her new contract. She must be healthy at 1st of July if not the contract will be terminated.

It is hard to finde a God RB, Anna Gross has contract with Metz, Lacraber prolonged with Vardar. But Amanda Kurtovici can be an option.

Amanda Kurtovic is the best option, not "an option" , better than Gross and Lacrabere.
CSM Bucuresti Tigers
ImageImage

birguk5
Rookie

Postby birguk5 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:27 pm

It was said that csm will look better from next season. Except Neagu there are not any new players yet.
I'm still waiting for some news but nothing yet... maybe next week.

catalin82
Extra Member

Postby catalin82 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:07 pm

kxs033 wrote:
HB9 wrote:I like how you added the little green circles. As if we are some imbeciles who can't recognise the romanian flag. :p :p

Leave him be. What he said about Bucharest and Csm are just misinformations (to use a delicate word).
Zvezda Zvenigorod is the first team to win CHL at their first season and it was done in 2007/2008 and as for Bucharest being the only european town with 3 trophies... :lol: Kiev has 13 titles with Spartak Kiev, Vienna/Maria Enzersdorf - 8 titles with Hypo NÖ, Slagelse - 3 titles with Slagelse DT, Viborg - 3 titles with Viborg HK

He said that the city of Bucharest has 3 wins with 3 DIFFERENT teams...so this part he got it right didnt he?

gergő
Handball Fan-atic

Postby gergő » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:29 am

CrudeFly wrote:Anna Gross

CSMthenewpower wrote:Gross

Ana Gros.

Doru Delavale
Extra Member

Postby Doru Delavale » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:54 am

HB9 wrote:
vlad_impaler wrote:Image

I like how you added the little green circles. As if we are some imbeciles who can't recognise the romanian flag. :p :p

Using a "delicate word" of course you may noticed the romanian flag but you didn't those little green circles because it is obviously our mutual friends know only three colours : 1.green 2.green 3.green thats why clubs like Gyor is playing in green,FTC is playing in green.... Did this little detail say something about our friends ?
=D>

Doru Delavale
Extra Member

Postby Doru Delavale » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:02 am

Perhaps this obsessive green is a matter of compensation.....

vlad_impaler
Extra Member

Postby vlad_impaler » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:53 pm

SOLD OUT for CSM-FTC. :D All the tickets were sold. Is this true? I didn't check on Eventim.

Adriyanos
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Adriyanos » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:11 pm

It is possible to see a few hundred tickets in the days prior to the game.

swarthofole
Extra Member

Postby swarthofole » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:43 pm

...and do not forget about the great number of reserved tickets (sponsors, local community employees ecc.)

Return to “Female Handball”