About the CSM Bucharest project

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Re: About the CSM Bucharest project

Postby Doru Delavale » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:30 pm

vlad_impaler wrote:
CSMthenewpower wrote:

Bazaliu? Be serious..Since when Bazaliu is a defender ?

She can be a great defender, considering her power (due to muscles and weight) and height. But if you want a classic defender, then don't bring a player like Eriksson that would also like to play in attack. Why? To threaten the development of Bianca?

Sorry,I thought we discuss about team's aim in CL....

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:25 am

Ein sehr sympathisch Interview mit Fraulein Nathalie about her coming in "Little Paris"https://www.sydsvenskan.se/2017-06-12/hagman-ville-ta-chansen-i-bukarest

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:46 am

Hunger tigresse of medals !!!
Attachments
nathag.jpg
nathag.jpg (88.26 KiB) Viewed 4187 times

HB9
Handball Fan-atic

Postby HB9 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:45 am

Doru Delavale wrote:Ein sehr sympathisch Interview mit Fraulein Nathalie about her coming in "Little Paris"https://www.sydsvenskan.se/2017-06-12/hagman-ville-ta-chansen-i-bukarest

German != Swedish :-"

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:15 pm

CSM Bucuresti won two final tourneament 16 teams each (Odorhei ; Baia Mare) in order to become Romania's champions team to level Juniors II and Juniors IV (both feminine) . They won the final from Baia Mare with Phoenix Baia Mare....unfortunately I didn't find the names of CSM"s goalgetters...... but I found the best scorer for Phoenix Baia Mare to juniors II (Stefania Surducan, Raluca Bisca, Denissa Toma, Anita Marton ) juniors III (Daria Trantea, Oana Bors, Carmen Lazar, Oana Petrescu ) juniors IV (Maria Grosan, Andreea Toth, Laura Cosma, Giulia Simonca ).
Attachments
junioare IV CSM.jpg
junioare IV CSM.jpg (156.93 KiB) Viewed 4011 times

swarthofole
Extra Member

Postby swarthofole » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:32 pm

Now it's official. Former olympic champion, athlete Gabi Szabo will run the business of the club. Welcome, Gabi!

http://m.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi/hand ... n-16547150
Live long and prosper.

Cmsnpsi
Regular

Postby Cmsnpsi » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:25 am

hello!

Someone knows about the situation of Jorgessen? Will she keep at Bucaresti or not?

Raven
Regular

Postby Raven » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:48 am

Cmsnpsi wrote:hello!

Someone knows about the situation of Jorgessen? Will she keep at Bucaresti or not?

Hi. There is no reason to "ditch" Line . Line is bound to our club and the fans and the club have high confidence in her for the future.

She had in her new agreement with CSM that she is fit to play until 1`st of July. She probably is and she has no problem with her old injury from March to threat her new contract which she sign just about the same time if i remember right.

If u want to know if we can loan her , ofcourse we can , but probably we won`t. ( it`s just a personal feeling ) , altough , for RB we are more than secure with Kurtovic our main RB , Ayglon ( defender and RB ) , Aneta ( who play RB when needed at NT ) and Hagman ( who played RB at her last club ).

I hope the answer will suffice for the time being and judge for yourself. But Line , is kinda our 2`nd RB right now when she`s healthy after Kurtovic.
Love the heart & spirit of CSM București tigresses ; Respekt Larvik HK history =D>

Cmsnpsi
Regular

Postby Cmsnpsi » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:19 pm

Raven wrote:
Cmsnpsi wrote:hello!

Hi. There is no reason to "ditch" Line . Line is bound to our club and the fans and the club have high confidence in her for the future.

She had in her new agreement with CSM that she is fit to play until 1`st of July. She probably is and she has no problem with her old injury from March to threat her new contract which she sign just about the same time if i remember right.

If u want to know if we can loan her , ofcourse we can , but probably we won`t. ( it`s just a personal feeling ) , altough , for RB we are more than secure with Kurtovic our main RB , Ayglon ( defender and RB ) , Aneta ( who play RB when needed at NT ) and Hagman ( who played RB at her last club ).

I hope the answer will suffice for the time being and judge for yourself. But Line , is kinda our 2`nd RB right now when she`s healthy after Kurtovic.

Thanks for your answer, I just asked because I knew about the contract's possibilitie of be broke but after that I have never read something else and about her health situation actually. I really like her, in my opinion, she in her perfect status of health is better than Kurtovic.

swarthofole
Extra Member

Postby swarthofole » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:07 pm

CSM Bucharest sells season tickets for Polivalenta:
http://www.eventim.ro/ro/bilete/aboname ... event.html

Seeing the prices I would guess CL games are included.
Live long and prosper.

catalin82
Extra Member

Postby catalin82 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:19 pm

EHFCL included
110 eur, 76 eur and 50 eur
Attachments
csm.jpg
csm.jpg (94.36 KiB) Viewed 3166 times

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Postby vlad_impaler » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:17 pm

Photo Gallery (new CSM Bucharest practice)

We can see coach Thomsen, Frafjord, Kurtovic, Neagu, Bella, Hagman, all.

http://www.gsp.ro/sporturi/handbal/foto ... -foto.html

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:26 pm

Not just photos.... go,go,tigresse...I love you girls !
https://www.facebook.com/CSMBOfficial/videos/1473910972662677/

CSMthenewpower

Postby CSMthenewpower » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:15 pm

CSMB 2017-2018
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

C S M B U C U R E S T I

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:01 pm

The girls meet alltogether at last...Some are worried about their new life , new atmosphere,cultural shock,new language,new faces .Marit smiled but it is not her smile ; "am I right or wrong?" "it was a clever move or not ?" Nathalie's face show some lack of certitude.....Amanda has a big forced smile in order to mask her real feelling.Stress of new beginings. The new romanians players Cristina and Anetta are rather solitary.The rest of last year team players seems to be more natural and relax (Bella,Iulia,Line,Bianca,Oana, Majda,Paula,Gruba) ....the french girls hard to see them on video clip. It's gone to be a big challenge to make a team as a whole,an acting team (acting in one direction ). With patient,love and wise support we are prepared to solve it. We are ready to succed.

eduardsson

Postby eduardsson » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:44 pm

Doru Delavale wrote:The girls meet alltogether at last...Some are worried about their new life , new atmosphere,cultural shock,new language,new faces .Marit smiled but it is not her smile ; "am I right or wrong?" "it was a clever move or not ?" Nathalie's face show some lack of certitude.....Amanda has a big forced smile in order to mask her real feelling.Stress of new beginings. The new romanians players Cristina and Anetta are rather solitary.The rest of last year team players seems to be more natural and relax (Bella,Iulia,Line,Bianca,Oana, Majda,Paula,Gruba) ....the french girls hard to see them on video clip. It's gone to be a big challenge to make a team as a whole,an acting team (acting in one direction ). With patient,love and wise support we are prepared to solve it. We are ready to succed.

Take your chill pill

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:07 pm

CSM Bucharest have a preparing stage together with danish team Kobenhavn in Bucharest 10-15 of august and than the presentation match of the team on 17th of august....

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:01 am

Doru Delavale wrote:CSM Bucharest have a preparing stage together with danish team Kobenhavn in Bucharest 10-15 of august and than the presentation match of the team on 17th of august....

The presentation match on 17 th of august in Bucharest will be not with Kobenhavn but with Rostov Don ...I'm eager to see new CSM's team .

Synchrony

Postby Synchrony » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:35 am

Does anyone have information about the budget of CSM Bucharest this season? I'm really curious. :)

swarthofole
Extra Member

Postby swarthofole » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:12 pm

basically, unlimited 8:)
just kidding, Synchrony. There is no official info about the handball section of the club. But here is an article where we can find a total budget of ~ 13 mil. EUR for all sections (handball, volleyball, tennis, chess etc). We can only guess that handball (male and female) is the main beneficiary at the moment.
And there are also some sponsors for the handball section.

http://www.gsp.ro/sporturi/handbal/buge ... 05584.html
Live long and prosper.

LucianK
Extra Member

Postby LucianK » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:42 pm

CSM's budget definitely has its limits, especially since former president Alin Petrache was sacked for allegedly spending way too much. swarthofole is right, the whole club has a 13 mil. € budget, but there are countless sections of handball (including youth 1, 2, 3, 4), athletics, basketball, motorcycling, rugby, volleyball, tennis and the list could go on. Ofc, the women's handball section is the most important and I guess the girls receive the most money. Nothing's official though, so we can only speculate. If the last season's budget was somewhere around 2.5-2.7 €, I'd say next season it'll be around 3 mil €. What's important though is that CSMB women had a private sponsorship of >650k € last season, so not all money come from the city treasury. At some point there were rumors about a big sponsor joining the team, but nothing was signed in the end.

gergő
Handball Fan-atic

Postby gergő » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:22 pm

LucianK wrote:If the last season's budget was somewhere around 2.5-2.7 €, I'd say next season it'll be around 3 mil €.

no offense but imho its impossible to stop at around 3m. :)

asdfxxxx
Rookie

Postby asdfxxxx » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:15 pm

gergő wrote:
LucianK wrote:If the last season's budget was somewhere around 2.5-2.7 €, I'd say next season it'll be around 3 mil €.

no offense but imho its impossible to stop at around 3m. :)

Last year the budget(for the women's handball team alone) was 4,5 mil E.
For next season there is a slight chance that the budget will be over 5,5. This is somewhat ok, cuz there are alot of partners around the handball team, and I'm not talking about the sponsors.

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Postby vlad_impaler » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:23 pm

asdfxxxx wrote:
Last year the budget(for the women's handball team alone) was 4,5 mil E.
For next season there is a slight chance that the budget will be over 5,5. This is somewhat ok, cuz there are alot of partners around the handball team, and I'm not talking about the sponsors.

Stop disinforming! The women's budget was 2.5 million euros last season, this season is 3 million. I have personally read the Romanian numbers in the press. More than 1 million (1.2-1.5 million euros) are private sponsorships, all the sponsors accumulated (but this they would also include the men, I am not sure).

It's handball, not football. :)
Last edited by vlad_impaler on Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Postby vlad_impaler » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:29 pm

swarthofole wrote:Here is an article where we can find a total budget of ~ 13 mil. EUR for all sections (handball, volleyball, tennis, chess etc). We can only guess that handball (male and female) is the main beneficiary at the moment.
And there are also some sponsors for the handball section.

http://www.gsp.ro/sporturi/handbal/buge ... 05584.html

The women's volleyball has very solid budget, close to the women's handball team. It also includes basketball and motorcycling, PLUS RUGBY. You forgot to mention these sections of the whole club CSM Bucharest.

In my opinion.

1. Women's handball
2. Women's volleyball
3-6 Rugby, Men's handball, Basketball (only men they have), Motocycling
7 Rest (chess, tennis, athletics which is not the most developed in Romania)

Return to “Female Handball”