Transfers 2015/2016

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
Kiddo
Extra Member

Transfers 2015/2016

Postby Kiddo » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:18 pm

This might be early to start next seasons transfers, however, Maren Gundersen extended her contract with Byåsen till summer 2016. Hope to see her at the NT next championship.

http://www.bt.no/100Sport/handball/Ny-k ... 1426_1.snd

Kiddo
Extra Member

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Postby Kiddo » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:14 pm

Line Haugstedt from Skive to HC Odense. Skive has lost quite some profiles over the last year.

http://europamester.dk/haugsted-skifter-til-hc-odense/

Bo$ko
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Bo$ko » Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:17 pm

Ana Gros - 2 more years in Metz!
Ailly Luciano - 1 more year.

HB9
Handball Fan-atic

Postby HB9 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:13 pm

http://www.telegraaf.nl/telesport/23410 ... ver__.html

Google translate: http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... ver__.html

That Dutch project 'One team, one dream, Rio 2016' failed to attract the full 1.6 million € needed. This means that the project won't go ahead as planned and the players will not train together for a full year in preparation for the Olympics.

Bad news for them but good news for the clubs with Dutch players. :-k
idle banter.

I.L.T.
Handball Fan-atic

Postby I.L.T. » Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:47 pm

Angelica Wallén leaves Randers Hk after this season - destination unnown...

Randers are looking for a new player on that position, and the profile are a player who can shoot from 9M..any guesses?
Think I will go for something possitive here - Handball is just a great sport!

heavenly
Handball Fan-atic

Postby heavenly » Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:16 pm

So Randers wants a 9m shooter at RB position. I guess this player must be
experienced as well. Here's my suggestion:
Dalby, Burgaard, Line Jørgensen, or Ida Odén (even if Ida is right-handed,
she's excellent as right back).

Jessen
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Jessen » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:07 pm

heavenly wrote:So Randers wants a 9m shooter at RB position. I guess this player must be
experienced as well. Here's my suggestion:
Dalby, Burgaard, Line Jørgensen, or Ida Odén (even if Ida is right-handed,
she's excellent as right back).

Dalby will be back in Randers I think - thats why they can't keep Wallen - they need the money for Dalby.

tavy oltchim
Extra Member

Postby tavy oltchim » Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:20 pm

Right-wing Aneta Pirvut back to HCM Baia Mare.
http://www.hcmbaiamare.ro/111214ane.html

barry.romania
Handball Fan-atic

Postby barry.romania » Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:24 pm

guys, how good is Maria Fisker - left wing of the Danish NT? the gossips are that she has a verbal agreement with București. k**f CSM getting good players, Carmen Martin is the best scorer in Hungary/Croatia and world class Rodrigues was rejected by our team.

larvik-fan
Extra Member

Sanja Damnjanovic to Baia Mare

Postby larvik-fan » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:58 pm

Sanja Damnjanovic have 90% sure played here last game for Viborg, and looks like the new destination will be Baia Mare.

Think it was the fact that she played the EC, agaist the wish of Viborg, that is the reason.

A bit like Carmen Martin last year..

HB9
Handball Fan-atic

Postby HB9 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:03 pm

You mean with immediate effect? I ask because you posted this in the 2015/2016 topic.
idle banter.

larvik-fan
Extra Member

Postby larvik-fan » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:05 pm

Yes after the EC - so no more Viborg :-(

LucianK
Extra Member

Re: Sanja Damnjanovic to Baia Mare

Postby LucianK » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:05 pm

larvik-fan wrote:Sanja Damnjanovic have 90% sure played here last game for Viborg, and looks like the new destination will be Baia Mare.

Think it was the fact that she played the EC, agaist the wish of Viborg, that is the reason.

A bit like Carmen Martin last year..

In the summer, when Sanja was in talks with HCM, I've heard she had some ridiculous requests, besides her big salary. (this is a rumor) I'm wondering if Baia Mare is still interested in her, or maybe they are in talks with other players. :-"

HB9
Handball Fan-atic

Postby HB9 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:42 pm

idle banter.

CSM Bucharest

Postby CSM Bucharest » Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:55 am

Sanja is a great back but seriously, FISKER? She is not injured like your players. Fisker and Jørgensen are the best Danish handballers of the moment, if we get them I will celebrate.

Joana
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Joana » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:24 pm

Ouch. Damnjanovic really should have skipped ECh. As it tured out, she was unable to contribute and has now even got herself into a trouble with her club.
Women's World Volleyball Championship
20.10.2018, Yokohama (JPN)
1. Serbia 2. Italy 3. China
The history is made. Thank you, girls!

Alaur97
Regular

Postby Alaur97 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:17 pm

Let's not forget that Damjanovic was playing amazing at the WC in Serbia last year. She was pulling the team. this year she was injured and for me it was a bad decision to play at EURO 2014 because she could aggravate the injure.
I think till the Champions League will begin, she will be 100%!

P.S.It will be interesting how many players will get a transfer after EURO 2014... :D

red and white
Handball Fan-atic

Postby red and white » Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:33 am

After this EURO it seems pretty obvious that it´s time for Isabelle Gulldén to leave Viborg HK. After her performance she should definetely have many offers to play for a great club and make some good money, and she has also stated that she and her agent will look into the future possibilities.

Generally Viborg will have a hard time keeping their big profiles, especially considering their bad economy. Damnjanovic seems a lost cause already and Maria Fisker has now been on the ALL STAR TEAM two championships in a row, so she must be attractive for some big Clubs as well. Not to mention Louise Burgaard who is one of the most talented young lefthanders out there.

Maybe Györ should do some shopping in Viborg? :D Gulldén, Burgaard and Fisker would be a nice trio for the Hungarian team.

Also, there are rumours that Line Jørgensen from FC Midtjylland wants to go abroad.

gergő
Handball Fan-atic

Postby gergő » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:52 am

red and white wrote:Maybe Györ should do some shopping in Viborg? :D Gulldén, Burgaard and Fisker would be a nice trio for the Hungarian team.

aint think so. they will get an lb for this season. perhaps they going to call back gabriella tóth from mosonmagyaróvár (győri audi eto kc II) or sign an experienced international who is able to play in the cl as well. the number of options is 3 at the moment as i know.

and from next year there will be kovacsics, görbicz, amorim, müller, sen, planéta and tóth (if she wont be there earlier of course).

gyms
Handball Fan-atic

Postby gyms » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:18 am

gergő wrote:
red and white wrote:Maybe Györ should do some shopping in Viborg? :D Gulldén, Burgaard and Fisker would be a nice trio for the Hungarian team.

aint think so. they will get an lb for this season. perhaps they going to call back gabriella tóth from mosonmagyaróvár (győri audi eto kc II) or sign an
experienced international who is able to play in the cl as well. the number of options is 3 at the moment as i know.

and from next year there will be kovacsics, görbicz, amorim, müller, sen, planéta and tóth (if she wont be there earlier of course).

an option can be Damnjanovic?! right? ;)

gergő
Handball Fan-atic

Postby gergő » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:17 pm

gyms wrote:
gergő wrote:experienced international who is able to play in the cl as well.

an option can be Damnjanovic?! right? ;)

to be honest, i dont think so. :)

Gerzson

Postby Gerzson » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:15 pm

red and white wrote:After this EURO it seems pretty obvious that it´s time for Isabelle Gulldén to leave Viborg HK. After her performance she should definetely have many offers to play for a great club and make some good money, and she has also stated that she and her agent will look into the future possibilities.

Generally Viborg will have a hard time keeping their big profiles, especially considering their bad economy. Damnjanovic seems a lost cause already and Maria Fisker has now been on the ALL STAR TEAM two championships in a row, so she must be attractive for some big Clubs as well. Not to mention Louise Burgaard who is one of the most talented young lefthanders out there.

Maybe Györ should do some shopping in Viborg? :D Gulldén, Burgaard and Fisker would be a nice trio for the Hungarian team.

Also, there are rumours that Line Jørgensen from FC Midtjylland wants to go abroad.

Thinking with a sober head, Gorbe might well retire after Rio 2016 (she will be 33 then, with a baby), and there are only a very few playmakers who could replace her (no, she is irreplaceable, but still :P), and Gullden is one of them. (The other I'd say is Lekic, but she won't move away from Vardar any soon I think). So, buying Gullden and playing her beside-behind Gorbe a season and then become the first-choice PM would make sense. And she could get some playing minutes as LB as well, or something, giving some extra free minutes to Duda.

Being a huge fan of Bur, and seeing what Müller does (or doesn't do) in the RB position, I'd say she can't be any worse at this very moment, while the future is defo. hers. Tall, still quick, hard-working, brave. A bit inordinate, but she'll grow it out.

So, yeah.. these two would be a cool addition for ETO, and a wise decision for the future, however, unfortunately this is not the way ETO do it. =(

Fisker is a "no, thanks" player for many clubs I think.. or I don't know.. she gets a bit more hype than her performances would suggest. I mean, she is not THAT good. :-k

gergő wrote:

aint think so. they will get an lb for this season. perhaps they going to call back gabriella tóth from mosonmagyaróvár (győri audi eto kc II) or sign an experienced international who is able to play in the cl as well. the number of options is 3 at the moment as i know.

Um.. really? :| It would be a big own goal IMO. This season is gone. Deal with it. No team could stand the loss of the brain (Gorbe), the power (Duda) and the wall (Lunde) of the team. It's like Budu would lose Neagu, Kaca and Woltering, respectively. They should cook from what they've got. Calling back Toth is okay (if she gets enough playing time). Spending money on another player and wasting the time to build her into the team, even tho' she stays for a half-season is stupid. Get Bella for the long term ;)

At the end, I think, they'll end up in some team that got rich recently. And I say myself how lucky these are that the biggest teams collapse one after one - Hypo, Krim, Viborg... The best time to jump in the transfer market and build up your team from nothing. ;)

gergő
Handball Fan-atic

Postby gergő » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:03 pm

Gerzson wrote:Thinking with a sober head, Gorbe might well retire after Rio 2016 (she will be 33 then, with a baby), and there are only a very few playmakers who could replace her (no, she is irreplaceable, but still :P), and Gullden is one of them. (The other I'd say is Lekic, but she won't move away from Vardar any soon I think).

IMO now the world's best pm is nycke groot. the 2nd one is gulldén for sure. lekic is a really nice person, but cant handle the pressure. vardar is a good place for her.

Gerzson wrote:
gergő wrote:

Um.. really? :| It would be a big own goal IMO. This season is gone. Deal with it. No team could stand the loss of the brain (Gorbe), the power (Duda) and the wall (Lunde) of the team.

i dont agree. truly believe that ambros martin is the best coach in the whole world (including men handball as well). if someone could stop up that hole, there he is. győri audi eto will be the final4 event. without any pressure because of the maternity leaves, injuries, etc. and we are talking about 2 match in two days. everything can happen.

Germanicus
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Germanicus » Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:50 pm

gergő wrote:IMO now the world's best pm is nycke groot. the 2nd one is gulldén for sure.

I agree that this two are the best ones, but in my opinion in reversed order.
In conclusion, I declare that EHF must be destroyed

CSM Bucharest

Postby CSM Bucharest » Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:02 pm

@ gergő

Maybe in Europe. We talk on the 2015 Christmas, about the best PM in the world (if we still exclude Anita Görbicz). I personally like a lot more Rodrigues-Belo than Gulldén. And Nycke was not perfect, Polman was a better scorer. Though Groot has been also good in CL for FCM, in the last season. I like her quite much.

Gerzson wrote: Fisker is a "no, thanks" player for many clubs I think.. or I don't know.. she gets a bit more hype than her performances would suggest. I mean, she is not THAT good. :-k

24 years old and the best left winger of the world (All-Star left wing in the World and European Championships - 2013 & 2014). Maria kept Ann Grete Nørgaard on the bench, AG being considered the most consistent Danish player. Now Fisker is the most constant of Denmark, actually she only played badly against Spain. Before, all beautiful performances.

Burebista24 wrote:Line Jørgensen and Maria Fisker will sign in January with CSM Bucharest sais chief executive Constantin Caliman. Also CSM wants to sign C.Neagu in the summer.

Source: http://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi/ha ... i-13738746

=D> It was confirmed what it was known. Also, Pessoa has signed another extension of two years. :D

Return to “Female Handball”