Transfers 2016/2017

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
User avatar
Gojira
Extra Member
Posts: 796
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:06 pm
Location: Budapest
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 44 times

Re: Transfers 2016/2017

Postby Gojira » Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:13 am

Maria Duvakina (GK): Dinamo-Sinara :arrow: AGU-Adyif.

https://vk.com/adyifhandball

She was a member of the U20 and U18 squads this summer.



User avatar
gyms
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 840
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:42 pm
Location: Győr-Moson-Sopron county / Hungary
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Transfers 2016/2017

Postby gyms » Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:45 pm

Rita Lakatos (PM) from Győri Audi ETO to Mosonmagyaróvár.

User avatar
Gojira
Extra Member
Posts: 796
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:06 pm
Location: Budapest
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 44 times

Re: Transfers 2016/2017

Postby Gojira » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:40 pm

Maria Rachiteleva is back in Astrakhan:

https://vk.com/h.c.astrakhanochka?w=wall-77423111_4610

I missed her transfer to an Azerbaijanian club named "Abu".

User avatar
heavenly
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 948
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:24 pm
Location: France
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 47 times

Re: Transfers 2016/2017

Postby heavenly » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:20 pm

Veselin wrote:Ivana Bozovic negotiates with clubs in Germany.


Bozovic finally signed a contract with Lublin:
http://www.handbalvolei.ro/ivana-bozovi ... os-lublin/

User avatar
gyms
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 840
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:42 pm
Location: Győr-Moson-Sopron county / Hungary
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Transfers 2016/2017

Postby gyms » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:24 am

Győr has to find a solution after Löke "left".
There are two easy options for them: Luca Dombi (Mosonmagyaróvár) or Asma Elghaoui (Siófok).

Asma would be nice for Győr, she is a nice lineplayer.

http://www.kisalfold.hu/sport/audi_eto_ ... t/2495769/

User avatar
Gojira
Extra Member
Posts: 796
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:06 pm
Location: Budapest
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 44 times

Re: Transfers 2016/2017

Postby Gojira » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:22 am

gyms wrote:Győr has to find a solution after Löke "left".
There are two easy options for them: Luca Dombi (Mosonmagyaróvár) or Asma Elghaoui (Siófok).

Asma would be nice for Győr, she is a nice lineplayer.

http://www.kisalfold.hu/sport/audi_eto_ ... t/2495769/

Siófok would be stupid to let Asma go. But they may be stupid :)

User avatar
gyms
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 840
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:42 pm
Location: Győr-Moson-Sopron county / Hungary
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Transfers 2016/2017

Postby gyms » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:48 pm

Gojira wrote:
gyms wrote:Győr has to find a solution after Löke "left".
There are two easy options for them: Luca Dombi (Mosonmagyaróvár) or Asma Elghaoui (Siófok).

Asma would be nice for Győr, she is a nice lineplayer.

http://www.kisalfold.hu/sport/audi_eto_ ... t/2495769/

Siófok would be stupid to let Asma go. But they may be stupid :)


You know there is a wonder word: MONEY!
If Győr wants to buy Elghaoui, Siófok's management can't do anything.

User avatar
gergő
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 960
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:46 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 24 times

Re: Transfers 2016/2017

Postby gergő » Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:35 pm

gyms wrote:If Győr wants to buy Elghaoui, Siófok's management can't do anything.

why? they can refuse the offer. i dont know there is a release clause in her contract.
but siófok greatly depends on her. if they going to sell her they can also say goodbye to the top6 in the hungarian league. if eto planning to sign her of course.

User avatar
gyms
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 840
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:42 pm
Location: Győr-Moson-Sopron county / Hungary
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Transfers 2016/2017

Postby gyms » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:50 am

gergő wrote:
gyms wrote:If Győr wants to buy Elghaoui, Siófok's management can't do anything.

why? they can refuse the offer. i dont know there is a release clause in her contract.
but siófok greatly depends on her. if they going to sell her they can also say goodbye to the top6 in the hungarian league. if eto planning to sign her of course.


We could mention some solutions, who could help Győr (there isn't so many):
Asma Elghaoui (Siófok)
Pernille Wibe (Issy Paris)
Elisabeth Chavez Hernandez (Fleury)
Patrycja Kulwinska (Gdansk)

User avatar
Gojira
Extra Member
Posts: 796
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:06 pm
Location: Budapest
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 44 times

Re: Transfers 2016/2017

Postby Gojira » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:30 am

gyms wrote:
gergő wrote:
gyms wrote:If Győr wants to buy Elghaoui, Siófok's management can't do anything.

why? they can refuse the offer. i dont know there is a release clause in her contract.
but siófok greatly depends on her. if they going to sell her they can also say goodbye to the top6 in the hungarian league. if eto planning to sign her of course.


We could mention some solutions, who could help Győr (there isn't so many):
Asma Elghaoui (Siófok)
Pernille Wibe (Issy Paris)
Elisabeth Chavez Hernandez (Fleury)
Patrycja Kulwinska (Gdansk)

I hope they'll sign Yana Zhilinskayte :D :D

User avatar
gergő
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 960
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:46 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 24 times

Re: Transfers 2016/2017

Postby gergő » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:41 pm

Gojira wrote:
gyms wrote:We could mention some solutions, who could help Győr (there isn't so many):
Asma Elghaoui (Siófok)
Pernille Wibe (Issy Paris)
Elisabeth Chavez Hernandez (Fleury)
Patrycja Kulwinska (Gdansk)

I hope they'll sign Yana Zhilinskayte :D :D

albertina kassoma. :D

User avatar
gyms
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 840
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:42 pm
Location: Győr-Moson-Sopron county / Hungary
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Transfers 2016/2017

Postby gyms » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:49 pm

Gojira wrote:
gyms wrote:
gergő wrote:why? they can refuse the offer. i dont know there is a release clause in her contract.
but siófok greatly depends on her. if they going to sell her they can also say goodbye to the top6 in the hungarian league. if eto planning to sign her of course.


We could mention some solutions, who could help Győr (there isn't so many):
Asma Elghaoui (Siófok)
Pernille Wibe (Issy Paris)
Elisabeth Chavez Hernandez (Fleury)
Patrycja Kulwinska (Gdansk)

I hope they'll sign Yana Zhilinskayte :D :D


Is she good enough?

User avatar
Gojira
Extra Member
Posts: 796
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:06 pm
Location: Budapest
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 44 times

Re: Transfers 2016/2017

Postby Gojira » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:24 pm

gyms wrote:
Gojira wrote:
gyms wrote:
We could mention some solutions, who could help Győr (there isn't so many):
Asma Elghaoui (Siófok)
Pernille Wibe (Issy Paris)
Elisabeth Chavez Hernandez (Fleury)
Patrycja Kulwinska (Gdansk)

I hope they'll sign Yana Zhilinskayte :D :D


Is she good enough?

I am not a Győr fan :D Answer enough? :D

handbol
Regular
Posts: 68
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:25 pm
Location: France
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Transfers 2016/2017

Postby handbol » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:18 pm

gyms wrote:
gergő wrote:
gyms wrote:If Győr wants to buy Elghaoui, Siófok's management can't do anything.

why? they can refuse the offer. i dont know there is a release clause in her contract.
but siófok greatly depends on her. if they going to sell her they can also say goodbye to the top6 in the hungarian league. if eto planning to sign her of course.


We could mention some solutions, who could help Győr (there isn't so many):
Asma Elghaoui (Siófok)
Pernille Wibe (Issy Paris)
Elisabeth Chavez Hernandez (Fleury)
Patrycja Kulwinska (Gdansk)


Pernille Wibe (team captain of Issy) could be a possible choice. She hasn't play the CL, in january/february the 3rd lineplayer of Issy (Sophia Ferhi, 20y, FRA) will be back from ACL injury. Issy is not playing the Ehf Cup anymore (they lost against Erd). She's cheaper than Loke... probably because Loke is a level above! She's norwegian and she knows Mork, Grimsbo. When Loke is playing in the norwegian NT, Wibe is used mostly in defense. With Issy Paris she plays n°1 (she scored 3 goals out of 4 shots last week-end :D ) She has no kid, her boyfriend followed her in France, i guess he could do the same one more time :lol:

Elisabeth Chavez Hernandez, no CL this season, Fleury has changed a lot and is weaker this season because now a lot of young players are in the team. I guess leaving for a club like Gyor could be a good opportunity to play again in a strong team. She played against Wibe last week and was not very efficient (0/0 - 30min) :roll:

so far in the French championship:
- Wibe : 12 goals/21 - 7 matches
- Chavez : 12 goals /14 - 7 matches

Maestral
Regular
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:01 am
Has thanked: 2 times

Re: Transfers 2016/2017

Postby Maestral » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:42 pm

i think laurisa landre is very good line player

User avatar
Silviu
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 887
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 9:36 am
Location: România/België
Has thanked: 86 times
Been thanked: 34 times

Re: Transfers 2016/2017

Postby Silviu » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:21 pm

^ And you should let Laurisa where she is now, she's doing a good job. :p

Maestral
Regular
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:01 am
Has thanked: 2 times

Re: Transfers 2016/2017

Postby Maestral » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:35 pm

but, craiova is poor team and she need to play cl team because she has quality ;)

User avatar
gyms
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 840
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:42 pm
Location: Győr-Moson-Sopron county / Hungary
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Transfers 2016/2017

Postby gyms » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:28 pm

handbol wrote:
gyms wrote:
gergő wrote:why? they can refuse the offer. i dont know there is a release clause in her contract.
but siófok greatly depends on her. if they going to sell her they can also say goodbye to the top6 in the hungarian league. if eto planning to sign her of course.


We could mention some solutions, who could help Győr (there isn't so many):
Asma Elghaoui (Siófok)
Pernille Wibe (Issy Paris)
Elisabeth Chavez Hernandez (Fleury)
Patrycja Kulwinska (Gdansk)


Pernille Wibe (team captain of Issy) could be a possible choice. She hasn't play the CL, in january/february the 3rd lineplayer of Issy (Sophia Ferhi, 20y, FRA) will be back from ACL injury. Issy is not playing the Ehf Cup anymore (they lost against Erd). She's cheaper than Loke... probably because Loke is a level above! She's norwegian and she knows Mork, Grimsbo. When Loke is playing in the norwegian NT, Wibe is used mostly in defense. With Issy Paris she plays n°1 (she scored 3 goals out of 4 shots last week-end :D ) She has no kid, her boyfriend followed her in France, i guess he could do the same one more time :lol:

Elisabeth Chavez Hernandez, no CL this season, Fleury has changed a lot and is weaker this season because now a lot of young players are in the team. I guess leaving for a club like Gyor could be a good opportunity to play again in a strong team. She played against Wibe last week and was not very efficient (0/0 - 30min) :roll:

so far in the French championship:
- Wibe : 12 goals/21 - 7 matches
- Chavez : 12 goals /14 - 7 matches


I could imagine Susan Thorsgaard in Győr too :)

User avatar
heavenly
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 948
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:24 pm
Location: France
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 47 times

Re: Transfers 2016/2017

Postby heavenly » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:03 pm

Fie Woller to Bietigheim, it's official.
http://www.fcm-haandbold.dk/nyheder/klu ... bietigheim

User avatar
masch1
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1530
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:51 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: Transfers 2016/2017

Postby masch1 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:11 pm


User avatar
jensm
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1131
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:58 pm
Location: Bergen/Trondheim
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: Transfers 2016/2017

Postby jensm » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:38 pm

masch1 wrote:Buceschi returns to Romania http://europamester.dk/fcm-sender-hjemv ... ener-hjem/


Good for her, FCM never used her anyway.

User avatar
Mariusmm
Super Member
Posts: 167
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:05 pm
Location: Baia Mare, Romania
Has thanked: 34 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Transfers 2016/2017

Postby Mariusmm » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:49 pm

https://www.dolce-sport.ro/sporturi/han ... nedit.html 3 weeks ago.
18:00 "I want to go to a mid level team" etc, basically she wants to go to a team where she can be 1st choice not some backup to Gullden, Neagu or Niombla. My guess is she will not go to CSM ( I can bet on it), most likely Braila is the destination. Ofc she can surprise us by coming to Baia Mare, helping us get back to the 1st league and becoming a local idol, I wouldn't mind ( that would actually be freakin awesome, I should start praying for this ) :D
Anyway Dunarea have big financial problems so if the team hits rock bottom any time soon the girls ( including Eliza ) might come back here. One day for sure, they even promised, probably after we will regain some confidence regarding salaries and money stability. I'll let you know if I hear anything interesting in town about her move, news travel really fast.
Image

swarthofole
Super Member
Posts: 249
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:55 pm
Location: Bucharest
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: Transfers 2016/2017

Postby swarthofole » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:37 pm

jensm wrote:
masch1 wrote:Buceschi returns to Romania http://europamester.dk/fcm-sender-hjemv ... ener-hjem/


Good for her, FCM never used her anyway.

why did they buy her in the forst place? they knew she is injured so you could not expect miracles from her. I don't see any reason. you buy an injured player if you want him/ her to give back something (like neagu - buducnost). I thought they have a plan, but there is only bad management.

User avatar
Silviu
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 887
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 9:36 am
Location: România/België
Has thanked: 86 times
Been thanked: 34 times

Re: Transfers 2016/2017

Postby Silviu » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:48 pm

swarthofole wrote:why did they buy her in the forst place?

She was brought there by the previous coach, Thomsen.

swarthofole
Super Member
Posts: 249
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:55 pm
Location: Bucharest
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: Transfers 2016/2017

Postby swarthofole » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:05 am

Silviu wrote:She was brought there by the previous coach, Thomsen.

I already know that, Silviu, but the strategy is not 100% a coach job. There are also some other persons involved (president, etc). Coaches change (like in this case), the club strategy is above that imo.


Return to “Female Handball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests