Promising players - potential stars

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
Gojira
Handball Fan-atic

Re: Promising players - potential stars

Postby Gojira » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:00 pm

Doru Delavale wrote:A final tournement at Comanesti (RO) juniors 14-15 years was won by Valcea . Valcea beat Phoenix Baia Mare,CSM Bucuresti (tidest score ,only 4 goals),Danubius Galati, Slobozia and again Danubius Galati in the big final. Corona Brasov beat Slobozia for third place.The best player on her side and goalgetter of the tournement was Alicia Gogarla.The best tournement player was Ana Neagu CB playmaker of Slobozia.
Alicia Gogarla has 1,83 height (14 years) and she is a lefty. The proud of her mother Simona Gogarla. Another daughter of another star mother player is Sorina Tirca (18 years) and she is a right hand thrower unlike her mother . There are some voices that tried to show that the girls are favourised because of their famous mothers but believe me I saw them on ground and besides this ,their statistics talks enough about their talent and potential. Is a common prejudice that the talent is not a familly heritage but this cases let's say are the exceptions.We will see Sorina Tirca in Slovenia tournement...

Sorry about my ignorance of Romanian spelling, but wasn't Simona's family name written as "Gogirla"?

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Postby vlad_impaler » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:47 pm

Gojira wrote:
Doru Delavale wrote:A final tournement at Comanesti (RO) juniors 14-15 years was won by Valcea . Valcea beat Phoenix Baia Mare,CSM Bucuresti (tidest score ,only 4 goals),Danubius Galati, Slobozia and again Danubius Galati in the big final. Corona Brasov beat Slobozia for third place.The best player on her side and goalgetter of the tournement was Alicia Gogarla.The best tournement player was Ana Neagu CB playmaker of Slobozia.
Alicia Gogarla has 1,83 height (14 years) and she is a lefty. The proud of her mother Simona Gogarla. Another daughter of another star mother player is Sorina Tirca (18 years) and she is a right hand thrower unlike her mother . There are some voices that tried to show that the girls are favourised because of their famous mothers but believe me I saw them on ground and besides this ,their statistics talks enough about their talent and potential. Is a common prejudice that the talent is not a familly heritage but this cases let's say are the exceptions.We will see Sorina Tirca in Slovenia tournement...

Sorry about my ignorance of Romanian spelling, but wasn't Simona's family name written as "Gogirla"?

Yes, but that's the old spelling. Usually the names are kept I believe in old form, not sure though after you change the identity card. That was communist spelling, you can only find it in Moldova right now. Â, â and Î, î are pronounced the same.

Â, â are for the middle of the words (tânăr), Î, î only first letter or last (împiedicat)

Or a word containing both: "întâmplare". See the difference? The pronounciation is the same. You only need to know when to use them, because it's different.

Gojira
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Gojira » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:50 pm

vlad_impaler wrote:
Gojira wrote:

Yes, but that's the old spelling. Usually the names are kept I believe in old form, not sure though after you change the identity card. That was communist spelling, you can only find it in Moldova right now. Â, â and Î, î are pronounced the same.

Â, â are for the middle of the words (tânăr), Î, î only first letter or last (împiedicat)

Or a word containing both: "întâmplare". See the difference? The pronounciation is the same. You only need to know when to use them, because it's different.

Thank you very much.

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Postby vlad_impaler » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:52 pm

You're welcome. If you see somebody else writing differently in Romanian, thye are unlettered.

Gojira wrote:
Thank you very much.
Last edited by vlad_impaler on Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:53 pm

Gojira wrote:

Sorry about my ignorance of Romanian spelling, but wasn't Simona's family name written as "Gogirla"?[/quote
In romanian language this sound could be writte two ways : "a" and "i"...there were made some writting reforms in communist regime (under soviet russian influence) the sound was writte with "I" for instance was written "Rominia" instead of "Romania" but the sound is the same...than after communist regime had fallen down we return to the old rules but it is well to said that even today some words use "I" others "A" and especially the names for instance "Sabadas" or Sabadis " but the spelling is the same....many do not change their names in acts....Gogarla or Gogirla I've met both variants in romanian press and I do not have acces to her personal CI.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:00 pm

vlad_impaler wrote:You're welcome. If you see somebody else writing differently in Romanian, thye are unlettered.

Gojira wrote:
Thank you very much.

And in Romania right after 1989, we changed our names. For instance you don't say anymore Neagu Cristina like in Hungary, you can present yourself without problems Cristina Neagu. In Hungary the native form of the personal name Anita Görbicz is still Görbicz Anita (Hungarian).

I do not know if this was an inspiring explanation,I presume even in Hungary in acts (CI) first is the family name followed by personal names.

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Postby vlad_impaler » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:03 pm

Doru Delavale wrote:
I do not know if this was an inspiring explanation,I presume even in Hungary in acts (CI) first is the family name followed by personal names.

I only mentioned that additionally.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:29 pm

If I had to named the best young romanian player from Liga Nationala it will be difficult to choose btwn Szilvia Szabo (Bistrita,b.1996) and Maria Alexandra Gavrila (Craiova,b.1995) both playmakers...though there are several more names like Cristina Laslo (U Cluj,b.1996) Bianca Bazaliu (b.1997) Bianca Tiron( Braila,b.1995).
Attachments
szilv1.jpg
szilv1.jpg (27.06 KiB) Viewed 2796 times
maria-gavrila-csm-ploiesti-324x160.jpg
maria-gavrila-csm-ploiesti-324x160.jpg (11.49 KiB) Viewed 2796 times

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Postby vlad_impaler » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:38 pm

1994 Constantinescu clearly, then Pricopi
1995 Tiron
1996-97 Bazaliu the most, then Laslo

All are better than Szabo and the other one that I don't know to be honest. Isn't Szabo a bit chubby? But maybe she's improving. Dana Kader (1996) also used to be solid until last part of the championship.

Perianu and Dedu (1994) both left.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:34 am

I thought a player bornt in 1994 is allready mature player and on the other hand I tried to named new young players ...A "little chubby" was Kochetova and keeping proportions Maradona,Wayne Rooney...all great players.The problem is height, both Szabo and Gavrila is around 1,68 if I well remembered .This could be a weak point but again I remembered Cristian Gatu's case.The 2 mentioned girls could counter-balance with technic skill,motility ,energy and creative speed.And as far I saw they did.

Shelvin85

Postby Shelvin85 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:56 am

Shelvin85 wrote:Some promising Norwegian players, IMO:

Marie Henriksen, Byåsen (PM) - born in 1993 and has been one of Byåsens best players for years. A huge talent. Sadly ridden by injuries. If, or when, she'll get her health on the right track everyone better watch out. At her best she would be the first choice playmaker of the Norway NT.

And sadly she had to retire after too many injuries.
Last edited by Shelvin85 on Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Shelvin85

Postby Shelvin85 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:57 am

heavenly wrote:Kristine Breistøl has big potential. Maybe she should leave Larvik if she wants
more playing time.

I think she was wise to stay. Now she'll probably be in the starting lineup. Hopefully she'll stay healthy.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:12 pm

One of the promising young players is the pivot Dana Abed Kader (coach Tadici,Zalau) from romanian mother and sirian father b.in 1996 , 1,74....strong,fast, an ambitious and intelligent player. But she must be carefull not to get weight.
Attachments
admin-ajax2.jpg
admin-ajax2.jpg (10.61 KiB) Viewed 2499 times

Cmsnpsi
Regular

Postby Cmsnpsi » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:14 am

De Paula, Bruna, Brazilian player, was born in 26/09/1996, 1,70 metres, RB, actually she finished her first season in Europe, playing in Fleury Loiret HB and she has 1 year more of contract. She is a smart, fast and skilled player, probrably she is the biggest promising player of Brazil in this moment.

In her first year in Europe/France, she was indicated by France Handball Federation to the award of the "best foreign player of season 2016/2017".
Attachments
14910383_1364924510193046_1948635425741677531_n.jpg
14910383_1364924510193046_1948635425741677531_n.jpg (86.51 KiB) Viewed 2471 times
14606377_1349503728401791_8609456847730602398_n.jpg
14606377_1349503728401791_8609456847730602398_n.jpg (58.18 KiB) Viewed 2471 times
13516399_1253131521372346_1194761821017925226_n.jpg
13516399_1253131521372346_1194761821017925226_n.jpg (58.18 KiB) Viewed 2471 times

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:06 pm

One of the youngest promissing romanian player : A.C. POPA who scored 12 goals to Hungary last two matches, 9 to Russia, 7 to France and 9 to Sweden on last matches days or weeks ago. I wish her succes and no injuries.On the right (photo)
Attachments
16300433_1853771741545787_1914677123926595316_o.jpg
16300433_1853771741545787_1914677123926595316_o.jpg (161.85 KiB) Viewed 2199 times

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:21 am

A player who scores 16 goals on two consecutive qualifying matches to Roman is certainly not a common player : Nikolina Cutura she is bornt 1998, 1,82 height, LB . She will probable play to a sronger championship next seazon . Also you can see that:
Mostarka Nikolina Čutura: Handball club with Gruda goes for a new title
Supporters at the stands against the Jablanica Neretva were happy to impress their team.

Mostarka Nikolina Čutura: Handball club with Gruda goes for a new titleGruđanke once again showed strength and quality, and the lead was Nikolina Čutura with 9 goals.
Grude.com brings an interview with Nicholas Cuthbert: The Handball Club with Grids goes for a new title
"Grude have the most beautiful and best athlete," commented one of the fans. Indeed, any independent observer can agree. Earlier he was also named the one of the tournament in Italy.

As well as being brilliantly playful and beautiful, Nikolina is a companion, communicative and interesting person and out of the sports field as convinced by Grude.com's team at this week's talk. For starters, we praised the form of one of Gruda's best players.

- I think I'm in good shape thanks to excellent training, where I give my maximum, which gives me and my team a positive result at the matches. Of course, I think it can always be better and I try to make the match in the game better, Nikolina says at the beginning of the conversation at Grude.com.

Let's share her impressions of fans who stand out as the most beautiful athlete in BiH.

"I am very honored and positively surprised by the fans' reactions. Of course I'm glad to hear that. My goal is to comment on my game so beautifully , says a great chest handball player.

On this occasion she praised the fans, but she also sent them a clear message. "I would like to be louder and come in even more, because their support is very important," said a handball gang living in Mostar, practically working in Grudama.

We asked her to compare Mostar and Grude when handball is in question. - What is handball in Mostar, unfortunately, has become neglected in recent years. On the other hand, Grude is writing a nice handball history and I'm glad I'm part of it. For this club I have only words of praise. And I'm happy with our previous game. We are currently the only undisputed club in the league. I believe that will remain so, that we will defend the title, and this year also win a double crown, says Grinder.com Nikolina Čutura.

He does not know whom to stand for, because he has a lot of handball names, which he admires with his games and skills. - I want to learn something from everybody, she says. The games for a European club from the strongest league do not think too much, but that would be a plus. In BiH, however, it emphasizes that handball is generally poorly appreciated compared to other countries. "Especially women's handball," he says.

For the rest, she pointed out she was satisfied with her previous achievements, and she still had them since she was only 18 and a half years old.

- I hope that success will be even more in handball and life. Do not bother myself too much with the far future , I enjoy in the present. I believe everything will fit as it should, says one of the most beautiful and best handball players in BiH. Also, that it is a sports family that is confirmed by her brother Josip who won the title of the champion of Bosnia and Herzegovina last season with the Ljubljana Scout.

Grude.com

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:28 am

Attachments
nikolina-cutura-mi-se-nadamo-da-mozemo-do-titule-prvaka.jpg
nikolina-cutura-mi-se-nadamo-da-mozemo-do-titule-prvaka.jpg (66.82 KiB) Viewed 1911 times

Karpich

Postby Karpich » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:42 am

Slobodanka Kiceska from HC Vardar Junior managed to save 8 penalties in a derby match against HC Metalurg.
She has an interesting style.
I really hope that she will become one of the greatest goalkeepers that Macedonian NT had.

more info: http://24rakomet.mk/%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%BA% ... %BE%D0%B4/
One life, one love - VARDAR

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Mon May 07, 2018 10:29 pm

Julia Dumanska's sister ,MARINA, seems to be a promising GK too. She is bornt on 2000 and she was nominated on junior final tournament team in Tg Mures. She is GK on CSS Martha team Baia Mare (second team after CSM Bucharest junior team)...
Attachments
marina dumanska b.2000.jpg
marina dumanska b.2000.jpg (61.51 KiB) Viewed 1256 times

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Wed May 23, 2018 5:10 pm

Oana Maria Buca 21 age,tall,LB.... RO World Junior Champ 2014 now play for Rapid Bucuresti. Interesting to watch her evolution next 2-3 years. Unfortunately we have a lot of interesting young and very young players for LB, CB positions but very,very few for RB especially.Pity.
Attachments
oana-buca-1.jpg
oana-buca-1.jpg (45.93 KiB) Viewed 931 times

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Postby vlad_impaler » Wed May 23, 2018 5:37 pm

Potential stars and she's already 21 and not even in the national pool. :))

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Thu May 24, 2018 1:15 am

Vlad, with Perianu, Neagu and Zamfir it's very hard for a young player to step up. And let's not forget Bazaliu (who rarely takes part to NT actions).
Live long and prosper.

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Postby vlad_impaler » Thu May 24, 2018 2:15 pm

swarthofole wrote:Vlad, with Perianu, Neagu and Zamfir it's very hard for a young player to step up. And let's not forget Bazaliu (who rarely takes part to NT actions).

Did you watch her as a senior? Is she so promising? :shock: Saddest I am for Maria Constantinescu, after all she is just 23 years old. One of the best talents of her generations who got destroyed by injuries like Ana Maria Tănasie. I dream at a team with Buceschi and Constantinescu as playmakers! Plus Maria can also play as a left back, her current and main position. With all these backs, plus Pintea and others, Romania should be world champion. I am just amazed by Constantinescu, she would have been a star for Norway already if she would have been born there.

For me all Neagu, Florianu, Perianu, Tiron, Buceschi, Bazaliu and Constantinescu have great potential (most of them shooting potential). Neagu, Buceschi and Constantinescu can also be used on coordination. They just needed to be concentrated in Romanian teams and to play in Champions League in order to develop. The women's handball potential of Romania is huge. And it stays much lower than the reality could show.

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Postby vlad_impaler » Thu May 24, 2018 2:21 pm

Plus I can also add Laslo (doesn't develop yet, but watch her against Germany), Geiger (why not), Dragut, Pricopi, Zamfirescu, Szabo, Țicu, Tîrcă (soon) etc. Somebody must be hanged for our results. We should be there with France. I am waiting now to see Larisa Tămaș is she is any good. And Rob maybe, she is not very familiar to me. Bloj any good?

The reality is Dedu should do something with the level of coaching in Romania. It is not bad compared to East Europe, but it's also not top 5.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Thu May 24, 2018 4:38 pm

As I said previously a real problem is on RB where we have Geiger (31 age) Dragut (28)....Geiger rather capricious player with quite good defence (though) sometime with disorderly passes and play. Dragut mentally fragile and not capable (physical ?) to play on high levell more then 20-25 minutes against a top squad... Alternatives ? Alina Ilie (22 age) mentally strong,daring shooter, "bad"in defence,agile and fast but only 60 Kg is enough for a high class RB ? ( of course she was formerly RW )....and Daria Bucur(19 age) who's also a promissing RB....and ..... and what ?... Very modest number of talents for this levell 19-23 years ...

Return to “Female Handball”