2016 Women’s EHF EURO (Sweden)

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
Veselin

Re: 2016 Women’s EHF EURO (Sweden)

Postby Veselin » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:09 pm

Coach should call Ida Bjorndalen.She plays very good in CL.

Bo$ko
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Bo$ko » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:30 pm

Veselin wrote:Coach should call Ida Bjorndalen.She plays very good in CL.

Good for attacking fouls... :D :D :D

Stefan_MNE
Champions League 2010/2011; 2011/2012 and European Championship 2012 Fantasy Game Winner

Postby Stefan_MNE » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:50 pm

Veselin wrote: Ida Bjorndalen.

Have you, by any chance, noticed that the oldest player called up for Norway is 31 (Grimsboe)? Frafjord is still 30 and the rest are 26 or younger.

And you suggest inviting 33 year-old Bjorndalen, who probably doesn't remember herself the last time she played on the NT and who by the way scored mere 7 goals in 4 matches this season? Sure, that must be a top-notch performance worth a NT call-up. :lol:

But then again, you could just be trolling. :lol:

kibby

Postby kibby » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:42 am

Stefan_MNE wrote:
Veselin wrote: Ida Bjorndalen.

Have you, by any chance, noticed that the oldest player called up for Norway is 31 (Grimsboe)? Frafjord is still 30 and the rest are 26 or younger.

Herrem is 30 too.

kibby

Postby kibby » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:46 am

kaggs wrote:
Norway Squad:

Silje Solberg, Kari Aalvik Grimsbø.
Stine Skogrand, Camilla Herrem, Marta Tomac,
Marit Malm Frafjord, Kjerstin Boge Solås, Emilie Hegh Arntzen,
Vilde Mortensen Ingstad, Silje Waade, Veronica Kristiansen,
Sanna Solberg, Amanda Kurtovic, Stine Bredal Oftedal,
Nora Mørk, Malin Aune.

Silje is back!!! =D> Nice to see Boge Solås in there. A bit of a shock that Linka is left out.
Feel like Marta Tomac has had her chances With the NT, never impressed. Also what does Thea Mørk have to do to get ahead of Sanna Solberg? :roll:

I'm not shocked Linka is left out - BUT I was so sure Marit Røsberg Jacobsen would get her spot. Malin Aune has done nothing to deserve that sport. Linka is as of right now topscorer in CL, and MRJ has been outstanding in the Norwegian League last season (all star team) and fantastic so far this season as well. If it was Linka vs MRJ I would chose MRJ, BUT Linka vs Aune I would chose Linka without a doubt.

Also happy to see Kjerstin Boge Solås and Silje Waade make their debut, and Stine Skogrand, Vilde Ingstad and Silje Solberg back in the squad. And love the fact that no more than 5 left handed players were selected!

Shocked to see Marta Tomac instead of Kristine Breistøl. No, really.

Not surprised to see Sanna Solberg though, although I hoped Thea Mørk would get a chance this time.

heavenly
Handball Fan-atic

Postby heavenly » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:50 pm

Danish squad for the Euro

GKs: Rikke Poulsen, Viborg HK - Sandra Toft, Larvik HK

LWs: Maria Fisker, Randers HK - Fie Woller, FC Midtjylland

LBs: Anne Mette Hansen, København Håndbold - Line Haugsted, Viborg HK
Stine Jørgensen, FC Midtjylland - Anna Sophie Okkels, SK Aarhus

PMs: Kristina Kristiansen, Nykøbing F. Håndbold - Lotte Grigel, Rostov-Don

RBs: Mette Tranborg, SK Aarhus - Anne Cecilie Dornonville de la Cour, København Håndbold

RWs: Trine Østergaard, FC Midtjylland

LPs: Stine Bodholt, Viborg HK - Louise Svalastog Spellerberg, København Håndbold
Kathrine Heindahl, Randers HK

Klavs made his decision and he decided to change nothing compared to the last Golden
League in Denmark. Apart there will be only 1 RW in Sweden. :roll: Only 3 left handed overall...
I don't see the utility to bring 4 LBs unless Klavs will decide to use Stine J as
PM from time to time or Haugsted as RB from time to time.

And of course he still believes in Grigel although she doesn't deserve to be selected at all!

So the Euro will be without Uno, Højlund, Burgaard or even AG Nørgaard.

http://www.dhf.dk/Presse/nyheder/2016/N ... en_udtaget

kaggs
Regular

Postby kaggs » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:42 pm

kibby wrote:
kaggs wrote:
Norway Squad:

Silje Solberg, Kari Aalvik Grimsbø.
Stine Skogrand, Camilla Herrem, Marta Tomac,
Marit Malm Frafjord, Kjerstin Boge Solås, Emilie Hegh Arntzen,
Vilde Mortensen Ingstad, Silje Waade, Veronica Kristiansen,
Sanna Solberg, Amanda Kurtovic, Stine Bredal Oftedal,
Nora Mørk, Malin Aune.

Silje is back!!! =D> Nice to see Boge Solås in there. A bit of a shock that Linka is left out.
Feel like Marta Tomac has had her chances With the NT, never impressed. Also what does Thea Mørk have to do to get ahead of Sanna Solberg? :roll:

I'm not shocked Linka is left out - BUT I was so sure Marit Røsberg Jacobsen would get her spot. Malin Aune has done nothing to deserve that sport. Linka is as of right now topscorer in CL, and MRJ has been outstanding in the Norwegian League last season (all star team) and fantastic so far this season as well. If it was Linka vs MRJ I would chose MRJ, BUT Linka vs Aune I would chose Linka without a doubt.

Also happy to see Kjerstin Boge Solås and Silje Waade make their debut, and Stine Skogrand, Vilde Ingstad and Silje Solberg back in the squad. And love the fact that no more than 5 left handed players were selected!

Shocked to see Marta Tomac instead of Kristine Breistøl. No, really.

Not surprised to see Sanna Solberg though, although I hoped Thea Mørk would get a chance this time.

Nora Mørk totally agrees With this : http://www.tv2.no/sport/8718733/
Although perhaps she should have not gone Public With that :p

Mr. 007
Men's WC 2011 Fantasy game winner

Postby Mr. 007 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:20 pm

Linka is top scorer in CL, and also back in her best form. Not choosing her is a scandal...

On the bright side Malin Aune is really cute with bright hypnotic blue eyes. Hope she is worth it, and will not just sit there on the bench... :)

Veselin

Postby Veselin » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:49 am

If you don't agree with me,it doesn't means that you have to be so rude! I know that Norway's squad is very young,but coach should call one more player with experience.Bjorndalen is definitely better option than Silje Waade,she has great moving and she can be very useaful on the middle back position.She doesen't achieve a lot of goals in CL this season,but she is very good player.She played for Norway on EHF Euro 2012 and she was exellent in the final in last 10 minutes.

Stefan_MNE
Champions League 2010/2011; 2011/2012 and European Championship 2012 Fantasy Game Winner

Postby Stefan_MNE » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:22 am

I didn't want to sound rude, but you can't just call everyone playing handball at a professional level. I mean, some star players such as Riegelhuth have not been selected, and let alone Bjorndalen.

Mr. 007
Men's WC 2011 Fantasy game winner

Postby Mr. 007 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:32 pm

Hergeirsson is a walking mystery...only reason Malin Aune replaces Linka is that she is YOUNG and need the experience....that is absolutely INSANE!!!!

How the k**f can he expect this team to bring home the gold???? We must use our best players to have a chance at least, and time and time again we have seen the seniors getting the team back on track when all hell break lose and the youngsters getting desperate. Frafjord, Grimsbø and Herrem are our only seniors left...God help us :|

gyms
Handball Fan-atic

Postby gyms » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:49 pm

Mr. 007 wrote:Hergeirsson is a walking mystery...only reason Malin Aune replaces Linka is that she is YOUNG and need the experience....that is absolutely INSANE!!!!

How the k**f can he expect this team to bring home the gold???? We must use our best players to have a chance at least, and time and time again we have seen the seniors getting the team back on track when all hell break lose and the youngsters getting desperate. Frafjord, Grimsbø and Herrem are our only seniors left...God help us :|

Be happy that you have chance to use or try young players! See our team (hungarian), on so many position we have no younger players (LP, RW, LB, RB etc) who have quality.

Gojira
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Gojira » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:50 pm

gyms wrote:
Mr. 007 wrote:Hergeirsson is a walking mystery...only reason Malin Aune replaces Linka is that she is YOUNG and need the experience....that is absolutely INSANE!!!!

Be happy that you have chance to use or try young players! See our team (hungarian), on so many position we have no younger players (LP, RW, LB, RB etc) who have quality.

Really? Have you seen Lukács recently?

gergő
Handball Fan-atic

Postby gergő » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:33 pm

Gojira wrote:
gyms wrote:

or g. tóth who aint selected. :shock:

gyms
Handball Fan-atic

Postby gyms » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:51 pm

gergő wrote:
Gojira wrote:
gyms wrote:

or g. tóth who aint selected. :shock:

okay, they, an who other? A nice left back, a lineplayer, a playmaker, a right back?

Veselin

Postby Veselin » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:46 pm

Yes,Linka deserved to be on the list,I don't know who will replace Nora in defense.

kibby

Postby kibby » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:48 pm

Veselin wrote:Yes,Linka deserved to be on the list,I don't know who will replace Nora in defense.

Silje Waade.

gyms
Handball Fan-atic

Postby gyms » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:44 pm

Hungarian squad (22 players):

Kapusok: Janurik Kinga (Érd), Kiss Éva (Győri Audi ETO), Szikora Melinda (FTC-Rail Cargo Hungaria)
Jobbszélsők: Bódi Bernadett (Győri Audi ETO), Lukács Viktória (FTC-Rail Cargo Hungaria), Orbán Adrienn (Győri Audi ETO)
Jobbátlövők: Hornyák Dóra (FTC-Rail Cargo Hungaria), Kovács Anna (Dunaújvárosi KKA), Planéta Szimonetta (Thüringer HC – Németország)
Irányítók: Görbicz Anita (Győri Audi ETO), Kovacsics Anikó (FTC-Rail Cargo Hungaria), Szucsánszki Zita (FTC-Rail Cargo Hungaria)
Beállók: Dombi Luca (Mosonmagyaróvár), Kisfaludy Anett (Érd), Mészáros Rea (FTC-Rail Cargo Hungaria)
Balátlövők: Klivinyi Kinga (Érd), Szekeres Klára (FTC-Rail Cargo Hungaria), Tomori Zsuzsanna (Győri Audi ETO), Triscsuk Krisztina (Siófok)
Balszélsők: Erdősi Ildikó (Siófok), Korsós Dorina (Győri Audi ETO), Schatzl Nadine (FTC Rail Cargo Hungaria)
Szövetségi kapitány: Kim Rasmussen
Edző: Siti Bea
Kapusedző: Bakos István
Erőnléti edző/videoelemző: Kristian Kristensen

I don't see any chance that Tomori can play. She has not played 1 minute for 1 years!

http://www.nemzetisport.hu/kezilabda/no ... lt-2536385

John
:::Handball Expert:::

Postby John » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:57 pm

Montenegro

GK:

Marina Rajčić (Mec, Francuska)

Ljubica Nenezić (Kišpešt, Mađarska)

Anastasija Babović (Budućnost)

Wingers

Majda Mehmedović (CSM Bukurešt, Rumunija)

Ivona Pavićević (Budućnost)

Itana Grbić (Budućnost)

Dijana Ujkić (Budućnost)

Sanja Premović (Zaglebje Lubin, Poljska)

Backs

Milena Raičević (Budućnost)

Đurđina Jauković (Budućnost)

Vanesa Agović (Budućnost)

Đurđina Malović (Budućnost)

Jelena Despotović (Debrecin, Mađarska)

Ivana Božović (MKS Lublin, Poljska)

Andrea Klikovac (Vardar, Makedonija)

Jasna Boljević (Roman, Rumunija)

Tatjana Brnović (Danilovgrad)

Pivots

Suzana Lazović (Budućnost)

Ema Ramusović (Budućnost)

Bobana Klikovac (Debrecin, Mađarska )

omak
Extra Member

Postby omak » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:39 am

John wrote:Montenegro

Have Joka and Kaća retired from the NT?
What about Novović (B. Pavičević)?

John

Postby John » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:55 pm

omak wrote:Have Joka and Kaća retired from the NT?
What about Novović (B. Pavičević)?

No they didn't they just didn't get the call for NT which i think is a stupid idea, since Jovanka can play 4 more years easily and Katarina 2 years, but they want to try with young players which i think is a stupid idea since they are not ready and they showed that in the CL matches. You make changes step by step not like this. They can't expect a generation 96/97 to compete on the highest level when it's not their time. I don't expect much from them i even expect a defeat from Czech republic.

gergő
Handball Fan-atic

Postby gergő » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:29 pm

John wrote:Jovanka can play 4 more years easily and Katarina 2 years, but they want to try with young players which i think is a stupid idea

well lets be honest, the ec's after the og's are totally worthless. the top teams are exhausted (think about it, a few weeks summer holiday after the club season :arrow: preparing for the olympic games :arrow: the og and then, 1-2 weeks later starting the new club season). the post olympic european champ aint qualify nowhere. just like the post og wc. but wc is wc. every single nt head coach should thinking about an olympic cycle. which is quite understandable. so if katarina bulatovic has two more years maximum, its not too smart to select her, because after that you have only 2 years to find any solution to the right back position.
but yes, jovanka is another question.

John

Postby John » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:32 pm

@gergo I know, but my point here is that Katarina is an experienced player who can help Malovic with advices and share playing time with her. Malovic was injured for almost two years. If they don't go to the MR they will have a difficult opponent for the WCh qualification, and if they get France, Romania or another experienced team they can say bye bye to that championship. Also they will fall in the raknings and that means a different pot for them when the draw takes place for the next euro qualiications. Katarina doesn't have to play much, at least one match (against CZE) so we can win and secure a place in the MR. There i don't mind if only youngsters play.

kaggs
Regular

Postby kaggs » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:14 pm

A bit weird leaving such experienced players out for MNE. But on the other hand can they be any worse than in Rio?

In other News Thorir had a crazy rant after the OG bronze, attacking everyone including players and marketing/organizers. This has not been in the open before :lol:
http://www.tv2.no/sport/8731486/

Gojira
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Gojira » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:28 pm

kaggs wrote:In other News Thorir had a crazy rant after the OG bronze, attacking everyone including players and marketing/organizers. This has not been in the open before :lol:
http://www.tv2.no/sport/8731486/

He should have attacked himself first for leaving Silje at home.

Return to “Female Handball”