2016 Women’s EHF EURO (Sweden)

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
kleber
Handball Fan-atic

Re: 2016 Women’s EHF EURO (Sweden)

Postby kleber » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:10 pm

Russia-Croatia 32-26

Russia just collapse from the 40 to 50 min but they got the win,vyakhireva made the difference.

I just want to give big congrats to skorobogatchenko 17 years and sabirova 18 years who made their first major competition appearance. =D>,they were not shy at all. ;)...skorobogatchenko even started.

Portugal is in the euro 2008,finaly!!!!!

Marco Aurelio
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Marco Aurelio » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:20 pm

Due to the injury avalanche this is the worst NT of Hungary ever.

Gojira
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Gojira » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:41 pm

kleber wrote:Russia-Croatia 32-26

Russia just collapse from the 40 to 50 min but they got the win,vyakhireva made the difference.

I just want to give big congrats to skorobogatchenko 17 years and sabirova 18 years who made their first major competition appearance. =D>,they were not shy at all. ;)...skorobogatchenko even started.

Tonya scored 3, Karina 2 goals, And near the end Liza Malashenko also came on, she also deserves congratulations :D

I am sorry Frolova is not here.

power

Postby power » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:57 pm

Nitro wrote:I like the Czechs. I think they underrate themselves. Hope they bring more surprises. (Since Portugal has won the soccer EC everything is possible in handball too. ;))
Hungary is not Györ. To form a good national team is something else.

Czechs have a decent team and yes they are a bit underrated but they won only because Hungary played horrible.In attack we were not just bad but so slow it was like playing in slow motion :lol: .Görbicz ,who should take a lot of responsibility now, when a lot of players missing was no good at all tonight.Despite of this I say it's all good, as even this hungarian team can(and will) play way better than this.That was only 40% they can do.

This reminds me 2012 when we had a new scandinavian coach KEB played horrible and lost against Croatia on the first match,then beating Germany and Spain we went into main round with 4 points, and it was enough to beat only Romania for the semi final.
And at the end we got the bronze basically without goalkeepers as our GK were on 12-14% most of the time.

and it would be better for us if Montenegro beat Czech but wasn't surprised if Czech would beat Mon.

Anyway,I have no doubt we will beat Denmark. 8:)

CSMthenewpower

Postby CSMthenewpower » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:10 pm

If Norway needs the great help of referees to win this championship, then give them the gold and stop the competition please.
](*,) #-o =D> :roll:
C S M B U C U R E S T I

kleber
Handball Fan-atic

Postby kleber » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:24 pm

Gojira wrote:
kleber wrote:Russia-Croatia 32-26

Tonya scored 3, Karina 2 goals, And near the end Liza Malashenko also came on, she also deserves congratulations :D

I am sorry Frolova is not here.

yeah instead of gorshenina who is only there because she play at kuban,same with y.zhilinskayte
Portugal is in the euro 2008,finaly!!!!!

John
:::Handball Expert:::

Postby John » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:23 am

Wow, i need to comment the todays game.

Montenegro was so unlucky, they deserved a point.

Grbic was absolutely fanstastic. Playing on PM <3 She did what she wanted with the danish defense the could not stop her.

Raicevic also great, fantastic. So many goals, no turovers or forced shots, simply perfect.

Malovic wow, great. She did a very good job today.

Nenezic was fantastic. So many crucial saves, she was great on goal.

Lazovic was great haha :D She made space for the back players, scored some nice goals and was perfect in defense.. No 2 min for her can you imagine? :D

Mehemedovic, Ujkic, Premovic and Andrea Klikovac were good.

Jaukovic disaster. Turovers in crucial moments, no goals, can't handle the pressure. She is out of form, and this defense style that Denmark played doesn't fit her. She will be better.

Rajcic as always a swiss cheese. No save for 20 minutes, looks like an amateur. I said after the game with Metz that she will show her true self on EC, and she did.. in this case didn't :D

Denmark may have won but Montenegro gained more from this game. I would be worried if i was a Denmark coach, fan or whatever.

Mr. 007
Men's WC 2011 Fantasy game winner

Postby Mr. 007 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:23 am

Gheorghe Tadici wrote:I invite you all to see how the Polish referees Brehmer and Skowronek massacred Romania between the 15th minute or so to the 45th one against Norway.

The Norwegian Federation is disgusting, also the EHF!

Absolutely all the difference was made by the two. No protest from the Romanian side?

Bloody EHF Chief, shame on you, how is possible to delegate such a pair without experience ONCE AGAIN in a game involving Romania against Norway? These 2 Polaks only whistled for Norway. I think 13-2 proactions IMO of a non-referee (13-3 or 11-2 at least objectively) in favour of the Norwegians.

These two referees are not bad, they are corrupt. It`s not possible to s**t on a whole nation like this. Put to do dirty jobs.

EHF`s strategy is to choose new and non-experienced referees for Norway`s matches, so that they can make the support NOR gets by saying they unexperienced.

Why would EHF want Norway to win all the time? Is that good for handball in any way? No other nation should win ever? Seriously???

Hergeirsson complained about the refs too, as he couldn't understand their line. Romania also played with too many players on court, but got away with it, lucky for them as this was in the final minutes... Nah, this is more the common rule when some east-european country loses, sorry :)

Romania gave a helluva effort, and will move on, don't worry. Norway won an opening game for a change, but there were nerves on both team making the match exciting as always when they meet :)

Congratz girls for a helluva match :)
Last edited by Mr. 007 on Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mr. 007

Postby Mr. 007 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:27 am

John wrote:Wow, i need to comment the todays game.

Montenegro was so unlucky, they deserved a point.

Grbic was absolutely fanstastic. Playing on PM <3 She did what she wanted with the danish defense the could not stop her.

Raicevic also great, fantastic. So many goals, no turovers or forced shots, simply perfect.

Malovic wow, great. She did a very good job today.

Nenezic was fantastic. So many crucial saves, she was great on goal.

Lazovic was great haha :D She made space for the back players, scored some nice goals and was perfect in defense.. No 2 min for her can you imagine? :D

Mehemedovic, Ujkic, Premovic and Andrea Klikovac were good.

Jaukovic disaster. Turovers in crucial moments, no goals, can't handle the pressure. She is out of form, and this defense style that Denmark played doesn't fit her. She will be better.

Rajcic as always a swiss cheese. No save for 20 minutes, looks like an amateur. I said after the game with Metz that she will show her true self on EC, and she did.. in this case didn't :D

Denmark may have won but Montenegro gained more from this game. I would be worried if i was a Denmark coach, fan or whatever.

I watched the game, and Montenegro are not that bad at all. I even thought they would win, or at least take a point. Raicevic was indeed unreal and just perfect :)

Mixball
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Mixball » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:43 am

mikh wrote:
swarthofole wrote:Netherlands vs Germany 27 - 30

accident or what? I haven't see the match.
on the other hand, I feel guilty. I recommended this match as a safe pick.

I thought Helle will finally teach the Dutch girls to slow down the ball after a defence phase, when second wave is no longer an option. They are producing so much garbage in the first 10s of their attacks, only because they want to go unnecessarily fast!

She did in fact take the full responsibility for failing to calm down the play at times in an after match interview, and did also recognize this as a key malfunction.
I welcome your post with enthusiasm.Image

dydiana
Extra Member

Postby dydiana » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:36 am

Its late night and I want to Congratulate Team Romania =D> I have big hopes that we can go to Main Round with at least 3 points.

Let me put my reasons for that: Cristina Neagu was not in her own shoes most of the match,not feeling well the game but still was our topscorer and master of nerves.
Paula Ungureanu did not catch an efficient day in the goal, usually she is on fire. Denisa Dedu was a breath of fresh air and saved a few important shots. Well done, Denisa and keep it up =D>
Oana Manea, our pivot, was slipping a lot of balls in attack.Actually all our pivots didnt succeed much today.Neagu had some brilliant passes to Manea at the start of game but she was stopped.
Eliza Buceschi did some good and bad things on court.I am sure she can do a lot better and we've seen it last December in Denmark ;)
Melinda Geiger wasn't also as efficient as we hoped she would be,but I am sure in the next games she can prove why she is still number one Left handed RB in our squad.

I was impressed by our new wings, who everybody was afraid of, but they did pretty well being the first time they play a final tournament. Cristina Florica and Ana Maria Iuganu had a couple goals that really impressed me. Keep it up,girls =D> Also Laura Chiper was good, Udriştioiu not so (she didnt play much though).
I also liked Cristina Zamfir, I thought shed be more nervous and screw up a lot of attacks but she did well, especially since she was put in the position of RB in the second half, and that is not her natural post.
The young Cristina Laslo showed her inexperienced play at this level,but I am not upset on her, actually I hope she learns and evolves in the next few years because I think she can be a great player in Tokio 2020.

In the next game Id like to see Mădălina Zamfirescu as center back when Eliza isnt clear in the game.Also maybe try a bit of Udriştioiu to penetrate the 6m from transitions.

We need to improve the defense, Nora Mork did shoot a lot from center,Pintea and Szucs didnt tackle her before shooting,so she did it easily.

So: better defense, the girls working on themselves a bit more, concentrate more and KEEP THE FIGHTING SPIRIT high :cheers:

I hope they are not disappointed!! They dont have to be, they werent playing not even 70% of what they can do and we were so close to draw or even beat Norway!! We can do so much more in this Euro, just keep improving,keep working and keep believing...I am very proud of how we started and hope we will only get better and better :p

Also I want to say Gracias Ambrosio Martin :thumleft:

HAI ROMÂNIAAAA :queen:

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:09 am

good job for Romania despite all attack/ defense errors. I put all my hopes in this rejuvenated team, I am very fond of their attitude. ofc they did a lot of mistakes wishing all the time to play fast and I am sure in the future Norway will find a very powerful opponent in this team. the defense was a little bit slumpy letting Nora to shoot from almost every position, our pivots were really awful both in defense and attack, Ungureanu had a bad day, Neagu and Buceschi far from their potential, Laslo was overwhelmed and she's certainly doing herself a very tough analysis, but we had good wings (debutants), good collective game for some periods, good coach on the bench and many players who want to rise and shine and they will sure do. about the refs (though I don't like speaking) were very bad imho, but I don't blame them for defeat. I think someone should see and elliminate this kind of refs, cause they are no good for handball.
see you next time, Norway!I hope all the handball fans enjoyed this fight. Good game both teams!
Live long and prosper.

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:31 am

@ my norwegian friend, Mr. 007
I guess we agree this time. Romania could beat the Netherlands. If only they meet. :D
Live long and prosper.

Hajas
Extra Member

Postby Hajas » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:07 am

Gheorghe Tadici wrote:Norge NT is full of crap, how much do you still think we can tolerate this trash?

http://www.ehftv.com/gb/video/2016-12-0 ... full-match

From minute 12 or 15 or so, to 45.

These Norwegians laugh in front of us, I am LATIN like Ambros Martin not like the other Romanian fouls who still have the head bent.

These are 3-4 years already at least since you are just a normal team plus Loke and Nora.

I am sure soon or later you will k**f with somebody will not tolerate anymore this corruption. And with Loke retired now, you know the outcome...

what about all the 7 times 2 minutes for Norway ? Hardly 2 or 3 of them qualified for 2 minutes penalty ? The refs were bad both ways

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:22 am

Hajas wrote:
what about all the 7 times 2 minutes for Norway ? Hardly 2 or 3 of them qualified for 2 minutes penalty ? The refs were bad both ways

actually, there were only 6. but the problem is they gave 2 min when not deserved and otherwise. for both teams. very weird imho. and I also think they missed a couple of penalties in some clear goal situation (and obviously I am a bit biased - for Romania :roll: ). however, they were bad, very bad. it's very hard to say if they were in favor of some team (and I don't want to suggest so), I say only they have nothing to do with this game.
Live long and prosper.

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:17 pm

@kleber
how come V. Zh is your main penalty shooter?
Live long and prosper.

Mariusmm

Postby Mariusmm » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:54 pm

I think it's something that describes pretty good the Romanian nation, complaining about refs whenever our teams ( not only handball ones ) fail. But this time all the critics are totally deserved, I haven't seen so many mistakes vs us in a pretty long time, there are +50 Romanian referees better than these ladies. I guess there's nothing we can do about it now, I'm glad Ambros went to talk to them after the end, he went to the officials and didn't look too happy, you can't just ignore this. And someone who is in Sweden said our girls cried after the match, and both them and our coaches were very angry during the match, reacting to ref mistakes. You should watch the game on EHFTV and count if you haven't seen any of them errrors, we're not just being subjective

Regarding our play, it was about 50% of our potential.
GK's - In the first half Ungureanu barely saved 5 balls in the first half, good decision putting Dedu in the goal in the 2nd half because she did good, slightly better than Paula.
LW's - Not bad for some debutants, Iuganu was a bit impressive :) And Florica decent too, both did good in def as well. Keep it up ladies.
LB's - Neagu clearly not in her best shape, we could see that after the first 5-10 minutes. Even tho' she scored 6 goals if I'm not wrong, it's a pity than AM didn't want to try Zamfir there. She only tried her on RB/CB, but you can't do these kind of useless tries in a match at Euro vs Norway, I think Zamfir could do good on LB, she didn't shoot at all from right/centre-back, she only penetrated the def like 1 time where she passed instead of shooting. Hopefully this will change tomorrow.
CB's - Eliza decent in the first 15-20 mins, then she got tired or something, she's only a bit out of shape, but Laslo was way worse. I don't wanna "kill" her already, she's 20 y.o and she can do better, just have patience ( we're rebuilding the squad right ? ). And I barely saw Zamfirescu , I think she played 2-3 mins in deff, she should be given a chance
RB's - Geiger had 2-3 nice shots at the beginning but then she and Eliza had to take more risks and shoot cuz Neagu wasn't, or wasn't doing it good. Then they started to miss, shoot in posts or really close to the goal. Maybe after all Pirvut should've been tried here and not on RW, cmon Costica Buceschi :) , you know Zuzi best.
RW's - Chiper one of our best players, keep it going, can't blame her for missing 2-3 chances
LP's - Absolutely horrible in attack , I don't know wtf is going on. Theoretically the 2 best pivots in the country and the best from outside, I think none of them scored, and they wasted many balls. Pintea bit helpful in def, Manea is kinda useless there too, she has slow reactions. Chintoan didn't do anything as well.
And Gaby Szucs , nothing special last night, our def was decent overall, Mork was invisible 2nd half.
I hope this new duo Pintea-Szucs will do good this Euro, this way we may have some chances in the MR. We just need more focus for pivots and at the 9m line more courage. Btw I don't think we've scored any counter attack goals.

I believe the match vs Rus will be 50-50 if we play slightly better, I think we should beat Cro like +4,5 and then hope we do good in the MR.
(Looks somehow similar to football Euro 2016, we played OK vs France 1st match, but lost 2-1, then we drew 1-1 vs Switzerland and lost 0-1 to Albania, although everyone thought the 3 points were grabbed b4 the match even started. I hope this won't finish the same)

Mr. 007

Postby Mr. 007 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:13 pm

Mariusmm wrote:I think it's something that describes pretty good the Romanian nation, complaining about refs whenever our teams ( not only handball ones ) fail. But this time all the critics are totally deserved, I haven't seen so many mistakes vs us in a pretty long time, there are +50 Romanian referees better than these ladies. I guess there's nothing we can do about it now, I'm glad Ambros went to talk to them after the end, he went to the officials and didn't look too happy, you can't just ignore this. And someone who is in Sweden said our girls cried after the match, and both them and our coaches were very angry during the match, reacting to ref mistakes. You should watch the game on EHFTV and count if you haven't seen any of them errrors, we're not just being subjective

Regarding our play, it was about 50% of our potential.
GK's - In the first half Ungureanu barely saved 5 balls in the first half, good decision putting Dedu in the goal in the 2nd half because she did good, slightly better than Paula.
LW's - Not bad for some debutants, Iuganu was a bit impressive :) And Florica decent too, both did good in def as well. Keep it up ladies.
LB's - Neagu clearly not in her best shape, we could see that after the first 5-10 minutes. Even tho' she scored 6 goals if I'm not wrong, it's a pity than AM didn't want to try Zamfir there. She only tried her on RB/CB, but you can't do these kind of useless tries in a match at Euro vs Norway, I think Zamfir could do good on LB, she didn't shoot at all from right/centre-back, she only penetrated the def like 1 time where she passed instead of shooting. Hopefully this will change tomorrow.
CB's - Eliza decent in the first 15-20 mins, then she got tired or something, she's only a bit out of shape, but Laslo was way worse. I don't wanna "kill" her already, she's 20 y.o and she can do better, just have patience ( we're rebuilding the squad right ? ). And I barely saw Zamfirescu , I think she played 2-3 mins in deff, she should be given a chance
RB's - Geiger had 2-3 nice shots at the beginning but then she and Eliza had to take more risks and shoot cuz Neagu wasn't, or wasn't doing it good. Then they started to miss, shoot in posts or really close to the goal. Maybe after all Pirvut should've been tried here and not on RW, cmon Costica Buceschi :) , you know Zuzi best.
RW's - Chiper one of our best players, keep it going, can't blame her for missing 2-3 chances
LP's - Absolutely horrible in attack , I don't know wtf is going on. Theoretically the 2 best pivots in the country and the best from outside, I think none of them scored, and they wasted many balls. Pintea bit helpful in def, Manea is kinda useless there too, she has slow reactions. Chintoan didn't do anything as well.
And Gaby Szucs , nothing special last night, our def was decent overall, Mork was invisible 2nd half.
I hope this new duo Pintea-Szucs will do good this Euro, this way we may have some chances in the MR. We just need more focus for pivots and at the 9m line more courage. Btw I don't think we've scored any counter attack goals.

I believe the match vs Rus will be 50-50 if we play slightly better, I think we should beat Cro like +4,5 and then hope we do good in the MR.
(Looks somehow similar to football Euro 2016, we played OK vs France 1st match, but lost 2-1, then we drew 1-1 vs Switzerland and lost 0-1 to Albania, although everyone thought the 3 points were grabbed b4 the match even started. I hope this won't finish the same)

Sorry for Romania then if they got more of the share than our girls, but its seriously not our problem how u cope with the refs. Hergeiresson took a timeout just to tell the girls not to waste energy on the refs, as it will not help, but be more frustrating. Guess Ambros should have done the same, but I really don't care about the whining. They are professionals and should adapt, although Hergeirsson didn't understand the line...perhaps there were none :)

Mr. 007

Postby Mr. 007 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:20 pm

swarthofole wrote:@ my norwegian friend, Mr. 007
I guess we agree this time. Romania could beat the Netherlands. If only they meet. :D

U will beat Russia too. I am even tempted to bet on it :)

dydiana
Extra Member

Postby dydiana » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:27 pm

New bet from me, after Ive seen all teams play their first game :D

No team from Group C will pass from Mainround into semis.

And the teams who I think will play semi finals are: France,Sverige, România and Norge.

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:18 pm

Mr. 007 wrote:
swarthofole wrote:@ my norwegian friend, Mr. 007

U will beat Russia too. I am even tempted to bet on it :)

take a deep breath and bet responsibly. [-X :lol:
Live long and prosper.

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:25 pm

dydiana wrote:New bet from me, after Ive seen all teams play their first game :D

No team from Group C will pass from Mainround into semis.

And the teams who I think will play semi finals are: France,Sverige, România and Norge.

I'd give anything to meet again with Norway, but I think this time we are not ready for SFs. We have to improve a lot, but I've seen some very good perspectives in our game.
What the hell happened to Spain again?!
Live long and prosper.

Mr. 007

Postby Mr. 007 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:40 pm

Spain too tired after olympics. Many say that a championship in the same year as olympics is insane, and they struggle big time. I guess they are right...we will see a special EC this time that's for sure :)

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:09 pm

Mr. 007 wrote:Spain too tired after olympics. Many say that a championship in the same year as olympics is insane, and they struggle big time. I guess they are right...we will see a special EC this time that's for sure :)

there are so many teams which played the olympics...
very impressive serbian gk! =D>
Live long and prosper.

Nitro
Regular

Postby Nitro » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:23 pm

France had to fight but theyre still my top choice to win this championship. Im a fan since the olympics. The team has a monster heart and never gives up.
Germany always gets strong in every sport dont they? ;) And they have a world class goalie. I wouldnt wonder if they made it to the final 4.
There is no 0:0 in Handball

Return to “Female Handball”