Danish League 2016/2017

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
masch1
Handball Fan-atic

Re: Danish League 2016/2017

Postby masch1 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:32 am

As I posted in the chat there will be a new cooperation between Dunaferr and Viborg http://viborg-folkeblad.dk/viborg-hk/vh ... garsk-klub

So if the deal is settled quickly there might already be 2-3 hungarians joining VHK up to the coming season.

maz
Extra Member

Postby maz » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:39 pm

Vejlby-Risskov Hallen turned into a freaking sauna. That was the hottest handball match I have ever attended but that was also because of the great attendance on a friday, so it's not all bad. If the final result is any indication for this season, then it will be another frustrating season because the play was good but it just didn't turn into points. I hope we will see more killer instinct because some of these players are special.

Pontoppidan had some magical moments in the end of the first half. Beating her opponent whenever she wanted to. Tranborg was good, as expected, but all players become tired when they basically play 60 minutes. Fangel looked like a different player in attack. Very nice movement from her and she scored a fair amount of goals because of it. Good start to the season even if it didn't end up with 2 points.

And I'll say it again. Watch out for Charlotte Lund. Her and Trine Leth was our two best wings today. Tolstrup and Gandrup struggled a bit.

heavenly
Handball Fan-atic

Postby heavenly » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:39 pm

maz wrote:Vejlby-Risskov Hallen turned into a freaking sauna. That was the hottest handball match I have ever attended but that was also because of the great attendance on a friday, so it's not all bad. If the final result is any indication for this season, then it will be another frustrating season because the play was good but it just didn't turn into points. I hope we will see more killer instinct because some of these players are special.

Pontoppidan had some magical moments in the end of the first half. Beating her opponent whenever she wanted to. Tranborg was good, as expected, but all players become tired when they basically play 60 minutes. Fangel looked like a different player in attack. Very nice movement from her and she scored a fair amount of goals because of it. Good start to the season even if it didn't end up with 2 points.

And I'll say it again. Watch out for Charlotte Lund. Her and Trine Leth was our two best wings today. Tolstrup and Gandrup struggled a bit.

SKA played without Okkels according to Randers amtsavis:
http://m.amtsavisen.dk/randers-hk/zingl ... id-hektisk

I have simpathy for the only team with a 100% Danish squad. Good luck to
your club, maz !

Looking forward to see Burgaard playing soon. Totally missed her last season.

maz
Extra Member

Postby maz » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:54 pm

heavenly wrote:
maz wrote:Vejlby-Risskov Hallen turned into a freaking sauna. That was the hottest handball match I have ever attended but that was also because of the great attendance on a friday, so it's not all bad. If the final result is any indication for this season, then it will be another frustrating season because the play was good but it just didn't turn into points. I hope we will see more killer instinct because some of these players are special.

SKA played without Okkels according to Randers amtsavis:
http://m.amtsavisen.dk/randers-hk/zingl ... id-hektisk

Yup. She has a broken little finger.

heavenly
Handball Fan-atic

Postby heavenly » Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:27 am

NFH vs FCM photos: http://www.eventmedia.dk/index/G0000qoA ... uvxZjN3PwU

Was it a good idea for Simone Petersen to prolong her contract with FCM ?
I fear she won't have many playing time in this new season. Even Buceschi is almost in the same situation.

Or the new head coach Kristian Kristensen will surprise me by using more his bench in the coming matches...

For following the new season, just click here: http://www.boxerligaerne.dk
Liveupdate, results and all stats are available on there.

Another sources of information, the Facebook pages of all the clubs. It's easy to
find them. Not counting the medias' websites like tv2 sport, tv3 sport, bt.dk, dr.dk. And finally the local newspapers' online like stiften.dk, fyens.dk, jv.dk, aoh.dk, mja.dk, amtsavisen.dk, viborg-folkeblad.dk or dagbladet-holstebro-struer.dk etc.

max
Extra Member

Postby max » Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:33 am

heavenly wrote:For following the new season, just click here: http://www.boxerligaerne.dk
Liveupdate, results and all stats are available on there.

Another sources of information, the Facebook pages of all the clubs. It's easy to
find them. Not counting the medias' websites like tv2 sport, tv3 sport, bt.dk, dr.dk. And finally the local newspapers' online like stiften.dk, fyens.dk, jv.dk, aoh.dk, mja.dk, amtsavisen.dk, viborg-folkeblad.dk or dagbladet-holstebro-struer.dk etc.

Haha.. no wonder you're "THE no.1 expert" of Danish female handball !
Do you allow yourself any "spare time" at all? :D

Ps. I think Buceschi will have a strong role on this team. She is an "actual PM" and FCM are in need of that.
- do the future belong to the mad ? -

heavenly
Handball Fan-atic

Postby heavenly » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:20 am

Don't worry for me max :p, I sleep very well. :) it doesn't take a long time to open my favourite links
and read the articles I'm interested. It's very fast actually. :)

heavenly
Handball Fan-atic

Postby heavenly » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:56 am

Round Team for the 1st Round

GK: Emily Stang Sando (Team Esbjerg)
LW: Emilie Bastrup (TTH Holstebro)
RW: Jessica Quintino (Odense Håndbold)
PM: Kristina Kristiansen (NFH)
LB: Trine Troelsen (Silkeborg Voel)
RB: Camilla Dalby (Randers HK)
LP: Sara Hald (TTH Holstebro)

So max, Esbjerg woke up yesterday. Congrats :)
I also want to congratulate the young TTH players Emilie Bastrup and Sara Hald for their excellent performances against Silkeborg, a candidate for the top 6. Trine Troelsen was magistral (12 goals or 13? :p) and the GK Stine Bonde were the key players for Silkeborg victory against TTH.

masch1
Handball Fan-atic

Postby masch1 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:45 am

Silkeborg won with only 7 field players :shock: They must have some injuries, one of them Jette Hansen?
Lucky for them Troelsen had a killer day with 8/13 (4) and 6 assists.

Also, la Cour was not on the roster for Copenhagen. Hopefully she's not injured? [-o<

heavenly
Handball Fan-atic

Postby heavenly » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:28 am

masch1 wrote:Silkeborg won with only 7 field players :shock: They must have some injuries, one of them Jette Hansen?
Lucky for them Troelsen had a killer day with 8/13 (4) and 6 assists.

I remember Jette Hansen has been operated on a foot during the summer but I don't know when she will make her comeback.

For the others Silkeborg players who didn't play against TTH, I don't know.

But still, Silkeborg played with their best players for their first match of the match. Not bad for the young TTH team which only lost by 3 goals.

maz
Extra Member

Postby maz » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:44 am

Terrible start for Ringkøbing this season. Three matches and they have lost them all by 10 goals or more.
Hopefully take can turn it around but it's definitely not a good thing for their confidence.

Mixball
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Mixball » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:13 pm

Terrible start for SK Aarhus this season. Three matches and they have lost them all by 4 goals or more.
Hopefully they can turn it around but it's definitely not a good thing for their confidence.
Sorry maz I couldn't control myselves ha-ha. :p :lol:
I welcome your post with enthusiasm.Image

maz
Extra Member

Postby maz » Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:36 pm

Mixball wrote:Terrible start for SK Aarhus this season. Three matches and they have lost them all by 4 goals or more.
Hopefully they can turn it around but it's definitely not a good thing for their confidence.
Sorry maz I couldn't control myselves ha-ha. :p :lol:

:lol: To be honest. I definitely deserved that one :p

red and white
Handball Fan-atic

Postby red and white » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:52 am

Great start of the league so far. Last year all the serious injuries of young Danish talent sort of ruined the fun, but this time it appears that we will see many high quality teams with a mixture of talents and established Danish NT players combined with a few strong foreigners. We just need to get Lærke Møller, Louise Burgaard and Lærke Christensen back on court(which should not take too long).

Team Esbjerg has started a bit shaky, but together with FCM they are the best two teams of the league. Then we have a huge group of solid teams consisting of Nykøbing-Falster, København Håndbold (finally a new and better coach), Randers HK, Silkeborg-Voel, Viborg HK, HC Odense and I will also include SK Aarhus here. These teams have wide squads and all seem to play as well or better than last season(SK Aarhus will get there I´m sure).

Team Tvis Holstebro and Skanderborg are fun to watch because they are VERY young and talented and hungry for a surprise. Ringkøbing is alright, but they will probably fight with the two "young" teams to avoid relegation.

I think we should look out for the following players this season: Trine Troelsen (24 goals in the first two matches), Johanna Westberg, Stine Jørgensen, Veronika Kristiansen and the talents Sara Hald, Mie Højlund, Althea Reinhardt.

Biggest mystery: What is Buceschi doing in FCM? Hopefully she will get playing time later in the season.

masch1
Handball Fan-atic

Postby masch1 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:34 am

I think Burgaard is one of the players you can see running in the background at the latest video on FCM's site so hopefully she'll be back really soon. I'm hoping for saturday.

I think la Cour might also be one to watch for this season.

heavenly
Handball Fan-atic

Postby heavenly » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:35 am

Reinhardt, Højlund, Hald and Nolsøe are the most promising young players from the U20 world champions squad. :) if they continue to develop their physique and mental in the coming years, Denmark will have a bright future for the A-NT. Just let them developing and not putting them too much pressure on their shoulders. Don't count on me to say they will become stars....

By the way, I'm also curious to follow the Offendal comeback. Good luck to her.

And hoping Klavs will give a real chance to Rej in the A-NT. She deserves that.

RHK- NFH photos: http://www.eventmedia.dk/index/G0000auv ... Cf95WvG4TQ

maz
Extra Member

Postby maz » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:22 am

Great post, red and white, and I completely agree. The start to this season has been great with a ton of exciting matches. Hopefully it will continue.

Although I don't think you can exclude Pontoppidan from the list of talents considering she might have been the best talent in the league last season together with Højlund, and she has had a good start to this season as well. For me Kristina Jørgensen is the most exciting talent playing in the league with the opportunity she has and just the physical tools she possesses.

Mixball
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Mixball » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:08 pm

masch1 wrote:I think Burgaard is one of the players you can see running in the background at the latest video on FCM's site so hopefully she'll be back really soon. I'm hoping for saturday.

Yeah FCM has been doing "running dat hill until you puke kinda training ", instead of my silly suggestions with pole dance as a preseason workout tool ha-ha. :lol: :p Burs lower leg didn't comply, and maybe Buceschi doesn't fully agree either. :p :-"

Mixball
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Mixball » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:45 pm

Great match that ended in the typically pathetic HB fashion unfortunately. Niels A. shouted RC + penalty and Ryan Z. shouted TO was called so nothing happened ha-ha-ha. :-" :lol:
But in the end the refs kept their coolness and made the correct call, and Trine N.and the lot has to go back and do their homework again. #-o #-o :lol:
Mie Højlund and Risovic shined and Molid oh well not so much, and Hagman was a complete shadow geez. Randers never solved the Gravholt puzzle though .

Randers- NFH 28-28 (16-14)
1.half
2.half

Team of round 2 :

GK Randers HK Jovana Risovic (1)
RW København Håndbold Anne Mette Pedersen (1)
RB Viborg HK Marie-Paule Gnabouyou (1)
CB Randers HK Mie Højlund (1)
LW Odense HC Oksana Kiseleva (1)
LB FC Midtjylland Stine Jørgensen (1)
LP Nykøbing F Håndboldklub Mette Gravholt (1)

Voilà mesdames and messieurs :)

heavenly
Handball Fan-atic

Postby heavenly » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:47 pm

Merci beaucoup Mixball :D.

TTH Holstebro vs Odense HC: 23-26. Not easy for Pytlick team but the young talent GK
Althea Reinhardt saved them again. =D> It seems she's becoming the first GK choice
unless Masson is injured. :-k Go Althea !

maz
Extra Member

Postby maz » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:51 pm

Finally some points and what a great match! SK was the best team throughout the match and I'm pretty sure Silkeborg was never in the lead. Not to say it wasn't exciting in the end but Pontoppidan's great goal in the final minute sealed the victory.

Charlotte Lund has shown promise in her first period in Aarhus but today she was absolutely fantastic. She dominated defensively and offensively, scoring goals, creating turnovers. She was everywhere. Cohrt simply didn't have a chance against her. No doubt about her as the Player of the Match. Okkels, Tranborg, Fangel also great. It was a great team effort all around. The team showed the coolness to close a match. A coolness that definitely lacked last year.

Mixball
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Mixball » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:43 pm

Team Esbjerg- FCM 23-26 (11-10)
1.half
2.half
:)

heavenly
Handball Fan-atic

Postby heavenly » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:47 pm

Thanks Mixball :)

Stine Jørgensen and Veronica Kristiansen are clearly the two main FCM players
and surely the most overused by their coach too. Fingers crossed both won't
get any serious injuries. The season will be very long for Stine and Vero...

Well for the 4th round, Odense - NFH looks interesting. Pytlick vs Mulle-Gravholt. :)
But Skanderborg - TTH Holstebro is also tempting. Two young teams with many players
we are not used to watch.

maz
Extra Member

Postby maz » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:50 am

I get that Team of the Round is massively flawed but it really annoys me that they/"it" has selected Trine Østergaard ahead of Charlotte Lund because the latter was a lot better. She might have had the best overall performance from a right wing this season but because they only take numbers into account, she doesn't get the credit she deserves for her performance. Not taking anything away from Trine Østergaard who played very well and in any other week, I wouldn't care because then she would have probably deserved it. This round though, Charlotte Lund was outstanding.

gergő
Handball Fan-atic

Postby gergő » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:14 am

Mixball wrote:Team Esbjerg- FCM 23-26 (11-10)
1.half
2.half
:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyBYOs6UjFs :)

Return to “Female Handball”