Extra Member

Re: Danish League 2016/2017

Postby 123123 » Tue May 16, 2017 2:45 pm

Thank you.

masch1
Handball Fan-atic

Postby masch1 » Tue May 16, 2017 3:35 pm

1st DM final: NFH-Copenhagen 26-29 (12-15)

NFH: Hagman 6, Nolsøe 5, Gravholt 4, S. Iversen 3, Kristiansen 3, Lundbye 2, Kristensen 1, J. Westberg 1, Holmsgaard 1

Copenhagen: Rej 9, Pedersen 4, Svalastog 3, Hansen 3, Flader 3, Kragballe 3, Knudsen 2, Føns 1, Bont 1

Player of the match NFH: Kristina Kristiansen

Player of the match Copenhagen: Mia Rej

2nd bronzematch: Viborg-FCM 22-30 (9-14)

Viborg: Haugsted 6, Uno 4, Gnabouyou 3, Strømberg 3, Grøn 2, Lundgreen 1, Stine Bodholt 1, AG Nørgaard 1, K. Nørgaard 1

FCM: Jørgensen 6, Blohm 5, Kristiansen 5, Burgaard 5, Pedersen 3, Friis 2, Petersen 1, Jacobsen 1, Augustesen 1, Østergaard 1

Congrats on the bronzemedals to FCM :!:

maz
Extra Member

Postby maz » Sat May 20, 2017 10:38 pm

I cannot describe how disappointed I am in the new set-up here in Aarhus, that they haven't been able to keep Emma Laursen and Lea Hansen. Losing both to Silkeborg. Thomas Høst taking them with him. They wanted Lea to play for the u18-team another season, when she is CLEARLY ready for senior-handball. She is one of the biggest wing-talents, we have seen in some time and I truly mean that. She has been exceptional this year. Of course there is also big talents coming in, but devastating losing a player like Lea. I really hope Silkeborg can keep developing her.

masch1
Handball Fan-atic

Postby masch1 » Mon May 22, 2017 12:22 pm

CPH – NFH 26-29 (14-16)

CPH: Hansen 7, Rej 7, Flader 4, Kragballe 4, Svalastog 3, Bont 1

NFH: Hagman 7, Nolsøe 6, J. Westberg 5, Gravholt 3, Kristiansen 3, Costa 3, Kristensen 2

Gojira
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Gojira » Mon May 22, 2017 12:39 pm

masch1 wrote:CPH – NFH 26-29 (14-16)

NFH: Hagman 7, Nolsøe 6, J. Westberg 5, Gravholt 3, Kristiansen 3, Costa 3, Kristensen 2

The same result? :) How many victories are needed to be champions?

masch1
Handball Fan-atic

Postby masch1 » Mon May 22, 2017 1:24 pm

Gojira wrote:

Yeah, it's a bit strange :) There will be 1 final, decisive match since they have won 1 each. If Copenhagen had won or drawn, they would have been champions.

Gojira
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Gojira » Mon May 22, 2017 3:08 pm

masch1 wrote:
Gojira wrote:

Yeah, it's a bit strange :) There will be 1 final, decisive match since they have won 1 each. If Copenhagen had won or drawn, they would have been champions.

Thanks masch1.

maz
Extra Member

Postby maz » Wed May 24, 2017 9:58 am

People have been calling for it for a long time but now is the time. Louise Ellebæk will finally get her u19 NT-debut this weekend against Holland. She probably won't be going to the European Championship but small steps. Well deserved that her fantastic season is crowned with an u19-debut. Another player, who will get her debut, is Nanna Hinnerfeldt, who has stepped onto the youth scene incredibly well this season. She has been a force on the pivot for FCM u18. Those two should feature in plenty of youth NTs in the upcoming future. Hopefully it's not a one-and-done.

Mixball
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Mixball » Wed May 31, 2017 9:02 pm

The quality of the video's are in a doubtful state , I'm terrible sorry, I don't know what the heck happened . #-o :(
1.half
2.half
I welcome your post with enthusiasm.Image

maz
Extra Member

Postby maz » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:29 am

So now that the complete Aarhus United-squad is out, we can finally look at the bigger picture.

Emma Mogensen (SK Aarhus)
Malene Gandrup (SK Aarhus)
Julie Pontoppidan (SK Aarhus)
Majbritt Toft Hansen (SK Aarhus)
Kamilla Bruus (SK Aarhus)
Anne-Sofie Ernstrøm (SK Aarhus)
Charlotte Lund Mikkelsen (SK Aarhus)
June Bøttger (Oppsal)
Simone Petersen (FCM)
Ditte Vind (Nykøbing Falster Håndbold)
Louise Kristensen (Nykøbing Falster Håndbold)
Sofie Langballe Flader (København)
Celine Holst (Skanderborg)
Birna Berg Haraldsdottir (Glassverket)
Nicoline Olsen (Skara HF)
Amanda Brogaard (Ringkøbing)

Overall I really like the squad and the potential it has. It plays into Heine Eriksen's strength of playing with speed and being 1v1 oriented. You have a right-handed backcourt with players like Pontoppidan, Emma Mogensen, Simone Petersen, Brogaard and Flader that can switch between the left back and playmaker-position without missing a step.

Birna Berg is added to give the outside presense with a dangerous shot. I don't know much about her but from what I've heard, she has a cannon of an arm. Nicoline Olsen is to keep the theme of speed, speed, speed. Very happy to have her join Aarhus! :)

On the wings June Bøttger is added to pair up with Gandrup. I know nothing about June but I would expect her to be the starter over Gandrup. The right wing is the most disappointing for me. Louise Kristensen is a decent wing but Lea Hansen's potential is much bigger and Charlotte Lund is a level above Louise in my book.

Not much change on the pivot-position. As expected Kamilla Bruus joins the team, Majbritt Toft stays and the exciting, physical pivot from Skanderborg, Celine Holst, joins. Bruus and Holst are especially physical where Toft is more of a finesse player. They add different elements to the game.

I'm happy for Ernstrøm that she stays and will have a bigger role than the last seasons. A times she clearly outperformed Juncker but never seemed to receive enough minutes anyway.

It will be a difficult start for this team with so many new players and Heine won't be there much of august but it definitely has tons of potential. On any given day this team can give all the bigger teams problems and to be honest, right now that is all you can expect. I really don't expect this team to be in relegation-problems.

HB9
Handball Fan-atic

Postby HB9 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:27 am

FCM wants to drop it's handball team (to focus on football instead) and hand it over to some local investors: http://sport.tv2.dk/haandbold/2017-06-1 ... dkvinderne

Google translate: http://translate.google.co.uk/translate ... dkvinderne

thomz
Extra Member

Postby thomz » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:14 am

HB9 wrote:FCM wants to drop it's handball team (to focus on football instead) and hand it over to some local investors: http://sport.tv2.dk/haandbold/2017-06-1 ... dkvinderne

It's no news that the owner of FCM Holding isn't too happy about handball. I guess that's what happens when you get a new owner that isn't local or interested in other sports than the football team.
It's a shame really, I think it could enhance many clubs brand if they did like for example SønderjyskE who has made a big "family" or culture by having male/female handball, football and icehockey.
In FCM I got the feeling that the connection between the football and handball department hasn't been as deep that it was made out to be. I know the handball girls sometimes go and support the guys when they play, and the football youth is cheering for the handball girls in the important matches (but they also live in the arena) and I know that Helle Thomsen and Glen Riddersholm (the former football coach) shared some thoughts too (But Helle is kinda involved in everything - that's her passion ;) ), but still I don't think it became a "family".

The deficit in the handball club is nothing compared to the football team, and honestly I think the handball team has a good commercial value - and being one of the top clubs in Europe, it's a shame that such a "little" deficit in the big picture is gonna be a factor.

I just hope that they can make it work now without FCM Holding (maybe with a new board - wishing). Maybe it can be positive that the handball department stops being "the annoying littlesister who has to join".

Name, logo and jerseys is also gonna be interesting to see :)

Corbantis
Extra Member

Postby Corbantis » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:06 pm

thomz wrote:
HB9 wrote:FCM wants to drop it's handball team (to focus on football instead) and hand it over to some local investors: http://sport.tv2.dk/haandbold/2017-06-1 ... dkvinderne

It's no news that the owner of FCM Holding isn't too happy about handball. I guess that's what happens when you get a new owner that isn't local or interested in other sports than the football team.
It's a shame really, I think it could enhance many clubs brand if they did like for example SønderjyskE who has made a big "family" or culture by having male/female handball, football and icehockey.
In FCM I got the feeling that the connection between the football and handball department hasn't been as deep that it was made out to be. I know the handball girls sometimes go and support the guys when they play, and the football youth is cheering for the handball girls in the important matches (but they also live in the arena) and I know that Helle Thomsen and Glen Riddersholm (the former football coach) shared some thoughts too (But Helle is kinda involved in everything - that's her passion ;) ), but still I don't think it became a "family".

The deficit in the handball club is nothing compared to the football team, and honestly I think the handball team has a good commercial value - and being one of the top clubs in Europe, it's a shame that such a "little" deficit in the big picture is gonna be a factor.

I just hope that they can make it work now without FCM Holding (maybe with a new board - wishing). Maybe it can be positive that the handball department stops being "the annoying littlesister who has to join".

So 100% sure, they start new season under a new name?

thomz
Extra Member

Postby thomz » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:15 pm

Corbantis wrote:
thomz wrote:

So 100% sure, they start new season under a new name?

No, but they are trying to find some local investors instead. It's the local newspaper (which often is right) who made the article. There is no official news from FCM, but I don't think they'll do that before the deal is done honestly.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:38 am

thomz wrote:

I'm not the supporter of the principle "to dye also the neighbour's goat" or " to enjoy the other's harm, missfortune" but when I see that even danish society and economy which is a sort of UE garden not give a dime to handball than I understand that what happened to Baia Mare,Ploiesti,Deva,Braila was just a predictible "piece of cake"...

HB9
Handball Fan-atic

Postby HB9 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:38 am

I never heard of such a saying...

Doru Delavale wrote:I'm not the supporter of the principle "to dye also the neighbour's goat"

I dyed my neighbours goat in azure blue just yesterday. He wasn't impressed - neither the owner nor the goat. :)

HB9
Handball Fan-atic

Postby HB9 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:42 am

On a serious side, of course there shouldn't be any public tax money for a professional handball club. If they are any good, or have good local support, they will get money from sponsors. If not, tough luck.

It's not the job of a loal goverment to line the bank accounts of some pro players.

But FCM fall in the 'good local sponsors support' category anyway. So I am sure they will continue (more or less) where they are now. 8:)

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:32 am

HB9 wrote:On a serious side, of course there shouldn't be any public tax money for a professional handball club. If they are any good, or have good local support, they will get money from sponsors. If not, tough luck.

It's not the job of a loal goverment to line the bank accounts of some pro players.

But FCM fall in the 'good local sponsors support' category anyway. So I am sure they will continue (more or less) where they are now. 8:)
Ha-ha, how can you be so cruel ?
When I said about economy and society I mean legall support through the sponsores....but,there allways is about "but"....there must be a culture of sponsoring sports and non the less ,the common sense... and of course a good allmighty economy a healthy pedantically economy ready to develop by the law of infinitely progress... (by the way I recommend you a nice book written by an italian psychologist "Storia dell'arroganza: psicologia e limiti dello sviluppo" which is translated in romanian but surely was translated also in english,german or french..)

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:35 am

I forgot the author's name : Luigi Zoja...

HB9
Handball Fan-atic

Postby HB9 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:31 pm

Five players are leaving Ajax Kbh: http://www.europamester.dk/5-profiler-f ... iga-damer/

Isn't it a bit late to leave a club at this time of the year? :shock: Especially as some of them were top profiles for the club....

Oh yes, I am forced to write this in the 2016/2017 topic. :-"

Return to “Female Handball”