Players' naturalisation in women's handball

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
Marco Aurelio
Handball Fan-atic

Re: Players' naturalisation in women's handball

Postby Marco Aurelio » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:59 pm

What's all this noise about Krpez?
She wont play in our NT, so I guess that is the only thing that matters here. She wanted our passport for some reason maybe because she likes to live here, and plans her future here.. Or maybe Erd did not want to pay extra money for the federation. Or both.
Interesting to read Bosko's comments about "leaving the team for 2 days etc.". Well, I guess at the Serbian NT you'll find some players with sone more and least explainable "break time". Not to mention the Serbian girls leaving their team to play for MNE in the very recent years.

Marco Aurelio
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Marco Aurelio » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:10 pm

vlad_impaler wrote:
gyms wrote:Katarina Krpez Slezak (Érd, RW) SRB --> HUN =D> =D> =D>

http://handball123.com/forum/viewforum. ... 1b72a46c03

Very lame! I really don't know how can you really applaud something like this in Hungary. It's outrageous! :x

Buy some more players instead of producing them! I thought Radulovic, Triscsuk etc were enough. Now Elghaoui and Krpez.

Radulovics has Hungarian roots too + she still lives here, and plans her future as a Hungarian lady. + at her time we had lost Melinda Szabo /Jaques/ to France, and she netted 8 goals against us in the 2003 WCh final. + we could win our ECh gold with Brigovacz as RB, in 2000. In Bucharest :D
Triscsuk is also a player that wants to live here, and she is a part of our society. She plays a marginal role in our NT.
Elghaoui's citizenship is very questionable for me. She does not feel herself Hungarian I guess. I hope she wont play for our NT. But it is unlikely anyway.
Krpez's NT presence is a pure science fiction. Nobody wants it, but some people have too big imagination I guess.

John
:::Handball Expert:::

Postby John » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:33 pm

Marco Aurelio wrote:Not to mention the Serbian girls leaving their team to play for MNE in the very recent years.

Every player born before may 21 2006. is entitled to play for either country. So this is not naturalization. Since they were born in Yugoslavia they have the right to play for any ex Yugoslav republic (MNE, SRB, CRO, MKD, SLO, BiH).
Every player born after may 21 2006. (after MNE regained it's independence) is considered naturalized (unless she has roots from that country).
So in my opinion Hungary didn't naturalize Szucs, because she may be born in Romania but that doesn't mean she's Romanian, just that she is a romanian citizen.
Every country has minorities, do you consider hungarian minorities in Serbia to be Serbians? Why would they be called hungarian minority if they are Serbians.. This is just an example. Hungarians but serbian citizens.

Marco Aurelio
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Marco Aurelio » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:39 pm

John wrote:
Marco Aurelio wrote:Not to mention the Serbian girls leaving their team to play for MNE in the very recent years.

Every player born before may 21 2006. is entitled to play for either country. So this is not naturalization. Since they were born in Yugoslavia they have the right to play for any ex Yugoslav republic (MNE, SRB, CRO, MKD, SLO, BiH).
Every player born after may 21 2006. (after MNE regained it's independence) is considered naturalized (unless she has roots from that country).
So in my opinion Hungary didn't naturalize Szucs, because she may be born in Romania but that doesn't mean she's Romanian, just that she is a romanian citizen.
Every country has minorities, do you consider hungarian minorities in Serbia to be Serbians? Why would they be called hungarian minority if they are Serbians.. This is just an example. Hungarians but serbian citizens.

In my book it is not problematic at all. I just found weird Bosko's newly found concern about the SRB NT :)

John

Postby John » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:42 pm

Marco Aurelio wrote:I just found weird Bosko's newly found concern about the SRB NT

He just has a soft spot for Krpez :D :lol:

Joana
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Joana » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:52 pm

John wrote:Every player born before may 21 2006. is entitled to play for either country. So this is not naturalization

IF they didn't play on another NT before. But that's a horse that's long been beaten to death.

Why, why can't she just have a cute little baby and retire? :p

John

Postby John » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:01 pm

Joana wrote:IF they didn't play on another NT before. But that's a horse that's long been beaten to death.

Why, why can't she just have a cute little baby and retire?

Well, Ana Djokic always declared herself as Serbian, while Katarina declares herself as Montengrin. She didn't get the call from MNE in the beginning so...

Hahaha, just wait a year or two and it will all be over :P

Joana
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Joana » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:08 pm

Oh, do not get me started on that other heinous wench. What she did was even worse than K-Bull.

But, we're all good now. I'm over it. Like, 99,9% over it. The other 0,01% will come soon enough. :lol:

John

Postby John » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:11 pm

Joana wrote:Oh, do not get me started on that other heinous wench. What she did was even worse than K-Bull.

Hahaha i don't know what you heard or what you know but as far as i know no one called her to play for NT of Serbia and that was the reason she decided to play for MNE (money of course helped too) :D

Bo$ko
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Bo$ko » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:39 pm

Marco Aurelio wrote: I just found weird Bosko's newly found concern about the SRB NT :)

Well, you all have problem with wrong understanding... It's national problem I guess.
I only said that it's embarrassing that team captain leaves the team for promotion of another citizenship.
Your compatriots changed the point of it, and some of them were even celebrating her science fiction move to Hungarian NT. :p :lol:

Marco Aurelio
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Marco Aurelio » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:25 pm

Bo$ko wrote:
Marco Aurelio wrote: I just found weird Bosko's newly found concern about the SRB NT :)

Well, you all have problem with wrong understanding... It's national problem I guess.
I only said that it's embarrassing that team captain leaves the team for promotion of another citizenship.
Your compatriots changed the point of it, and some of them were even celebrating her science fiction move to Hungarian NT. :p :lol:

;)

Marco Aurelio
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Marco Aurelio » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:29 pm

John wrote:
Marco Aurelio wrote:I just found weird Bosko's newly found concern about the SRB NT

He just has a soft spot for Krpez :D :lol:

:D :D :D
BTW Krpez is a superb player, I really want her to perform well in the Serbian NT in this WCh, and for the years to come.
In our NT, what I want very much in the RW spot, is the debut of Katrin Klujber. Based on the CL performance of the last months, Faluvégi can come too. :)

Synchrony

Postby Synchrony » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:16 pm

Is there a moderator on this forum? Gosh!

vlad_impaler
Extra Member

Postby vlad_impaler » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:18 pm

Synchrony wrote:Is there a moderator on this forum? Gosh!

We don't need, we didn't offend eachother at all. If he wanted to discuss, I needed to respond him.

Joana
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Joana » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:36 pm

It's possible to be BOTH Serbian and Hungarian, or Romanian and Hungarian, or German and Turskih, or Spanish and Catalan and so on. Just sayin'.

gergő
Handball Fan-atic

Postby gergő » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:12 pm

ain't no moderator here, seriously? :-k

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Silviu » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:52 pm

^ No, unfortunately it ain't. And I haven't seen one in a long time. They must be an endangered species.

vlad_impaler
Extra Member

Postby vlad_impaler » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:29 pm

Silviu wrote:^ No, unfortunately it ain't. And I haven't seen one in a long time. They must be an endangered species.

If you want I make you moderator but you have to complete all the database for that. I even have the key to the handball123.com site.

Best thing was to get rid of Anicia, who was banning users for nothing. Hb123 nowadays is the most visited forum in its history. It has terrific traffic. And it's a free forum, without many problems. This means modernism.

Wbk
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Wbk » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:49 pm

Some recent naturalisations:

Laura Kamdop: FRA --> SEN
https://www.larep.fr/fleury-les-aubrais ... 29630.html
( Raissa Dapina and Fanta Keita with the same path added to the list as well, based on the information from the same article. )

sisters Réka & Boglárka Bízik: SVK --> HUN
http://www.slovakhandball.sk/article/5a ... 010054a4a8

Wbk
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Wbk » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:02 pm

Albana Arifi (1996; rb) decided to play for Kosovo's NT again!

http://kosovahandball.info/sq/News/Ylli ... Bsis%C3%AB

Formerly, she played for KOS in the younger age categories in 2011, however, since spring 2013 she was part of Swedish youth teams. Her last match for SWE '96/97 was played on 15 July 2016, therefore I suppose that she must wait for her debut for Kosovo until mid-2019 (but I may be wrong, as I don't know the exact current rules for that, and there may have been some modifications in this point recently).

Wbk
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Wbk » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:50 pm

Koumba Cissé (1991; rb) will play for Senegal NT. [Source]

She played for France before. Seems like her last official match for FRA was on 19 Dec 2014 at the EURO '14 in CRO/HUN.
Last edited by Wbk on Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Germanicus
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Germanicus » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:20 pm

I suppose she's a little bit younger ;-)
In conclusion, I declare that EHF must be destroyed

Wbk
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Wbk » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:31 pm

Back player Mélissa AGATHE (FRA; 1994) and goalkeeper Cécila ERRIN (FRA; 1998) to play for DR Congo.

https://www.larep.fr/fleury-les-aubrais ... ml#refresh

Note: Agathe was leader of the former French '94/95 youth generation, with her last official international appearance on 13 July 2014. (I can't remind her playing official matches for the French senior team, but I'm not totally sure about it.)

gyms
Handball Fan-atic

Postby gyms » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:06 pm

Wbk wrote:Back player Mélissa AGATHE (FRA; 1994) and goalkeeper Cécila ERRIN (FRA; 1998) to play for DR Congo.

https://www.larep.fr/fleury-les-aubrais ... ml#refresh

Note: Agathe was leader of the former French '94/95 youth generation, with her last official international appearance on 13 July 2014. (I can't remind her playing official matches for the French senior team, but I'm not totally sure about it.)

How is it in France? For example their parents come from Congo, although they was born in France, they can get citizenship in Congo?

Wbk
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Wbk » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:17 pm

Wbk wrote:Albana Arifi (1996; rb) decided to play for Kosovo's NT again!

http://kosovahandball.info/sq/News/Ylli ... Bsis%C3%AB

Formerly, she played for KOS in the younger age categories in 2011, however, since spring 2013 she was part of Swedish youth teams. Her last match for SWE '96/97 was played on 15 July 2016, therefore I suppose that she must wait for her debut for Kosovo until mid-2019 (but I may be wrong, as I don't know the exact current rules for that, and there may have been some modifications in this point recently).

Confirmed: Arifi is available for Kosovo only in the summer of 2019.

Return to “Female Handball”