Golden League

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
Nitro
Regular

Re: Golden League

Postby Nitro » Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:49 pm

masch1 wrote:Russia made many mistakes.

I guess Trefilow's screaming just scared the players. ;)

There is no 0:0 in Handball

kleber
Handball Fan-atic

Postby kleber » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:41 pm

Trefilov back to his normal. #-o ,akopyan should coach the team in denmark.

Time for Gumyanov or Leslie.
Portugal is in the euro 2008,finaly!!!!!

Gojira
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Gojira » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:57 pm

kleber wrote:Trefilov back to his normal. #-o ,akopyan should coach the team in denmark.

Time for Gumyanov or Leslie.

I tend to agree with you.

masch1
Handball Fan-atic

Postby masch1 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:47 am

Gojira wrote:Now I have watched the match. First, congratulations to Denmark, they played much better than recently. Mulle was outstanding :)
The Russian team was very badly selected, being a Kuban' player doesn't mean you are a good player. And I find it laughable that Sen was the best pivot - this is not against her who tried to do her best and did not fail. On the brighter side, Skorobogatchenko introduced herself to Toft. Well done Tonya =D>

Yeah Mulle was good :) Fisker also with a very good match (best moment was that flyer from Grigel to Fisker) and ofc the new captain Stine Jørgensen. But what was most pleasing, was the fact that they played like a team 8:)

Fun to see Skorobogatchenko there, not surprisingly the Danish commentators were struggling how to pronounce her name :lol:

kibby

Postby kibby » Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:22 pm

masch1 wrote:Personally, I can't help hoping we'll get to see Mie Højlund :)

You may get your wish :) Højlund is part of todays squad against France.

http://europamester.dk/danmarks-trup-frankrig/

masch1
Handball Fan-atic

Postby masch1 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:25 pm

kibby wrote:
masch1 wrote:Personally, I can't help hoping we'll get to see Mie Højlund :)

You may get your wish :) Højlund is part of todays squad against France.

http://europamester.dk/danmarks-trup-frankrig/

Yes it's great :) hope she'll enjoy it.

Gojira
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Gojira » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:29 pm

Norway - Russia 28:23 (13:11)

Norway: ?

Russia: Trusova, Utkina - Y. Zhilinskayte, Postnova 1, Sen 2, Goncharova, Vyakhireva 5, Sudakova 2, Bobrovnikova 4, Samokhina, V. Zhilinskayte 2, Svitanko 1, Ilina 1, Gorshenina 1, Skorobogatchenko 3, Stepanova 1.

jensm
Handball Fan-atic

Postby jensm » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:09 pm

Gojira wrote:Norway - Russia 28:23 (13:11)

Russia: Trusova, Utkina - Y. Zhilinskayte, Postnova 1, Sen 2, Goncharova, Vyakhireva 5, Sudakova 2, Bobrovnikova 4, Samokhina, V. Zhilinskayte 2, Svitanko 1, Ilina 1, Gorshenina 1, Skorobogatchenko 3, Stepanova 1.

Great to see Postnova and Gorshenina again =D> And first time I have seen Skrobogatchenko, very talented, reminds bit like Davydenko in her playing style, at least its my first thoughts.

Where Is Davydenko and E.Vetkova btw?
Last edited by jensm on Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gojira
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Gojira » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:11 pm

jensm wrote:

Great to see Postnova and Gorshenina again =D> And first time I have seen Skrobogatchenko, very talented, reminds bit like Davydenko in her playing style, at least its my first thoughts.

Were Is Davydenko and E.Vetkova btw?
Davydenko is planning a baby AFAIK. Vetkova is somewhere in Europe, I'm sure someone will be able to tell you where.

Mixball
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Mixball » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:19 pm

Gojira wrote:
jensm wrote:

Were Is Davydenko and E.Vetkova btw?
Davydenko is planning a baby AFAIK. Vetkova is somewhere in Europe, I'm sure someone will be able to tell you where.

France - Nice I think. Oops Toulon it is- my bad. :oops:
I welcome your post with enthusiasm.Image

Mr. 007
Men's WC 2011 Fantasy game winner

Postby Mr. 007 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:14 pm

Oh God...any replay of Nor -Rus anywhere???

kibby

Postby kibby » Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:23 am

Norway: Emily Stang Sando, Silje Solberg, - Emilie Hegh Arntzen 6 (1), Veronica Kristiansen 4 (1), Stine Skogrand 4, Vilde Ingstad 2, Malin Aune 2, Marit Malm Frafjord 2, Kristine Breistøl 1, Kjerstin Boge Solås, Maja Jakobsen, Silje Waade 2, Thea Mørk, Camilla Herrem 1, Marta Tomac 4 (2).

Malin Aune (Oppsal) replaced Marit Røsberg Jacobsen in the squad, and Tonje Løseth was cut from the squad as well. Thea Mørk (Larvik) replaced an injured Sanna Solberg (who also didn't play on Thursday), and got her national debut. 18 year old Kjerstin Boge Solås made her real debut (benched the whole match on Thursday) and had some impressive passes and good defense work. Emilie Hegh Arntzen was outstanding, both in defense and in offence (6 goals in 8 shots) before she crashed into Anna Vyakhireva and had to leave for the hospital (it was later revealed she got a mild concussion, most likely out of the tournament/tomorrows match against Denmark). Silje Waade impressed again in her second national team match, in both offense and defense. Also Kristiansen, Skogrand and Tomac played well. Silje Solberg was once again, outstanding in the Norwegian goal. Malin Aune scored two goals from the right wing, but had problems in defense. Vilde Ingstad was good in defense, but missed too many shots and passes in the offense. Too bad Thea Mørk didn't get her first goal; in a interview at larvikhk.no she explained that she was very stressed and nervous, considering it was her debut.

heavenly
Handball Fan-atic

Postby heavenly » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:18 am

Last edited by heavenly on Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

masch1
Handball Fan-atic

Postby masch1 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:33 am

Denmark-France 20-27 (4-15)

Denmark: Mette Tranborg 5, Stine Jørgensen 4, Stine Bodholt 3, Fie Woller 2, Line Haugsted 2, Trine Østergaard 1, Anna Sophie Okkels 1, Lotte Grigel 1

France: ?

No debut for Højlund, but hopefully she'll get it today. Not much else to say about the match, other than first half utter disaster from Denmark and a very well-performing French goalkeeper, but at least Denmark rose their level after the half time and won second half.

Olehp
Rookie

Postby Olehp » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:57 am

Winning half matches doesn't count. That´s in beach handball.

masch1
Handball Fan-atic

Postby masch1 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:28 am

Olehp wrote:Winning half matches doesn't count. That´s in beach handball.

I never said it counted, it's just a way to say their level improved in second half. And before you write anything about the intensity of the French team falling in second half, I'm fully aware this is part of the story too.

Nitro
Regular

Postby Nitro » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:30 am

masch1 wrote:Denmark-France 20-27 (4-15)

Denmark: Mette Tranborg 5, Stine Jørgensen 4, Stine Bodholt 3, Fie Woller 2, Line Haugsted 2, Trine Østergaard 1, Anna Sophie Okkels 1, Lotte Grigel 1

France: ?

No debut for Højlund, but hopefully she'll get it today. Not much else to say about the match, other than first half utter disaster from Denmark and a very well-performing French goalkeeper, but at least Denmark rose their level after the half time and won second half.

France played very well imo, much better than against Norway. Denmark had an alarming high number of fail shots.
Today I expect France to beat Russia to take revenge for the Olympics finale. Norway is the strongest team of this tournament and should beat Denmark today.
There is no 0:0 in Handball

kibby

Postby kibby » Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:25 pm

New changes in the Danish squad. Cecilie Greve and Kathrine Heindahl out, Sandra Toft Galsgaard and Sarah Iversen in.

http://www.dhf.dk/Presse/nyheder/2016/Oktober/truppen_til_danmark-norge

Gojira
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Gojira » Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:35 pm

kibby wrote:New changes in the Danish squad. Cecilie Greve and Kathrine Heindahl out, Sandra Toft Galsgaard and Sarah Iversen in.

Toft was in goal against Russia. Was she changed and then changed back?

masch1
Handball Fan-atic

Postby masch1 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:48 pm

Gojira wrote:
kibby wrote:New changes in the Danish squad. Cecilie Greve and Kathrine Heindahl out, Sandra Toft Galsgaard and Sarah Iversen in.

Yes Toft was sitting in the stands yesterday. The plan was to rest one of the keepers each match I think, but he went away from it and used both Greve and the debutant Elm yesterday.

Gojira
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Gojira » Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:20 pm

masch1 wrote:
Gojira wrote:

Yes Toft was sitting in the stands yesterday. The plan was to rest one of the keepers each match I think, but he went away from it and used both Greve and the debutant Elm yesterday.

I see. Thanks.

kibby

Postby kibby » Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:08 pm

Tonje Løseth and Marit Røsberg Jacobsen back in Norway's squad. Malin Aune and Emilie Hegh Arntzen (injured) out.

kibby

Postby kibby » Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:42 pm

Denmark - Norway 19-31 (7-15):

Denmark: Sandra Toft Galsgaard, Christina Elm, - Anna Sophie Okkels 1, Sarah Iversen, Anne Mette Pedersen 1, Maria Fisker, Fie Woller 3 (2), Lotte Grigel 1 (1), Stine Bodholt 1, Mette Tranborg 1, Kristina Kristiansen 4, Trine Østergaard, Louise Svalastog Spellerberg, Stine Jørgensen 3 (1), Line Haugsted 2, Mie Højlund 2.

Norway: Silje Solberg, Emily Stang Sando, - Veronica Kristiansen 4 (2), Stine Skogrand 3, Vilde Ingstad 3, Tonje Løseth 1, Marit Malm Frafjord 3, Kristine Breistøl, Kjerstin Boge Solås 3, Maja Jakobsen, Silje Waade 4, Thea Mørk 2, Camilla Herrem 4, Marta Tomac 4, Marit Røsberg Jacobsen.

Norway, without 11 (!) of their 14 Olympics players today CRUSHED poor Denmark. I really felt bad for the Danish players. Many played well for Norway, but 18 year old Kjerstin Boge Solås really impressed once again. Hope to see her in the European Championship.

jensm
Handball Fan-atic

Postby jensm » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:30 pm

kibby wrote:Denmark - Norway 19-31 (7-15):

Denmark: Sandra Toft Galsgaard, Christina Elm, - Anna Sophie Okkels 1, Sarah Iversen, Anne Mette Pedersen 1, Maria Fisker, Fie Woller 3 (2), Lotte Grigel 1 (1), Stine Bodholt 1, Mette Tranborg 1, Kristina Kristiansen 4, Trine Østergaard, Louise Svalastog Spellerberg, Stine Jørgensen 3 (1), Line Haugsted 2, Mie Højlund 2.

Norway: Silje Solberg, Emily Stang Sando, - Veronica Kristiansen 4 (2), Stine Skogrand 3, Vilde Ingstad 3, Tonje Løseth 1, Marit Malm Frafjord 3, Kristine Breistøl, Kjerstin Boge Solås 3, Maja Jakobsen, Silje Waade 4, Thea Mørk 2, Camilla Herrem 4, Marta Tomac 4, Marit Røsberg Jacobsen.

Norway, without 11 (!) of their 14 Olympics players today CRUSHED poor Denmark. I really felt bad for the Danish players. Many played well for Norway, but 18 year old Kjerstin Boge Solås really impressed once again. Hope to see her in the European Championship.

Denmark should rethink some players, where is Dalby?? She is many levels better than Tranborg. And I would have Nørgaard, Troelsen and Gravholt in the squad too.

Gojira
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Gojira » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:31 pm

France - Russia 24:22 (10:10)

France: Glauser, Foggea - Kolczynski 2, Ayglon 2, Zaadi 2, Dembele 3, Flippes 2, Gnabouyou 3, Nze Minko 4, Niombla 6, Edwige, Houette.

Russia: Utkina 1, Trusova - Y. Zhilinskayte, Postnova 6, Sen 3, Goncharova, Vyakhireva 1, Sudakova 1, Bobrovnikova, Samokhina 3, V. Zhilinskayte 1, Svitanko 1, Ilina, Gorshenina, Skorobogatchenko 3, Stepanova 2.

Return to “Female Handball”