Transfers 2017/2018

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
User avatar
Gojira
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1111
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:06 pm
Location: Budapest
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 69 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby Gojira » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:55 pm

Irina Mikhaylyuta (goalkeeper) in loan from Kuban' to Luch Moscow for the 2017/18 season.

http://whckuban.ru/News/Details/1169



User avatar
gyms
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 959
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:42 pm
Location: Győr-Moson-Sopron county / Hungary
Has thanked: 42 times
Been thanked: 37 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby gyms » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:35 pm

Szandra Szöllösi-Zácsik (LB) from FTC to Budaörs.

https://budaorshandball.hu/2017/08/01/s ... yafutasat/

Fabbr
Extra Member
Posts: 299
Joined: Thu May 31, 2012 12:42 am
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby Fabbr » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:33 pm

Juliana Lima (LB): Pinheiros (BRA) -> Debrecen (HUN). She played on junior WCh 2016. I think its not official, yet.

lopesthiago1992
Rookie
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:53 am
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby lopesthiago1992 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:07 pm

Fabbr wrote:Juliana Lima (LB): Pinheiros (BRA) -> Debrecen (HUN). She played on junior WCh 2016. I think its not official, yet.


it's official. She is my friend.

User avatar
bajkalb
Extra Member
Posts: 423
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:38 pm
Location: Hungary
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby bajkalb » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:11 am

Fabbr wrote:Juliana Lima (LB): Pinheiros (BRA) -> Debrecen (HUN). She played on junior WCh 2016. I think its not official, yet.

I really do not understand this transfer

Fabbr
Extra Member
Posts: 299
Joined: Thu May 31, 2012 12:42 am
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby Fabbr » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:44 pm

I don't understand hungarian (nor google translated it), but I think Juliana's transfer it's kind of official now:
http://dvsckezilabda.hu/kezdetnek-tokeletes/

User avatar
gyms
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 959
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:42 pm
Location: Győr-Moson-Sopron county / Hungary
Has thanked: 42 times
Been thanked: 37 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby gyms » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:48 pm

Fabbr wrote:I don't understand hungarian (nor google translated it), but I think Juliana's transfer it's kind of official now:
http://dvsckezilabda.hu/kezdetnek-tokeletes/


They are testing her, not decided yet.

User avatar
jensm
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1180
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:58 pm
Location: Bergen/Trondheim
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby jensm » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:57 pm

Brigita Ivanauskaite joined Fredrikstad Blk

User avatar
jensm
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1180
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:58 pm
Location: Bergen/Trondheim
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby jensm » Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:01 pm


User avatar
Corbantis
Extra Member
Posts: 577
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:01 am
Location: Budapest (HU)
Been thanked: 7 times
Contact:

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby Corbantis » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:00 am

Fabbr wrote:I don't understand hungarian (nor google translated it), but I think Juliana's transfer it's kind of official now:
http://dvsckezilabda.hu/kezdetnek-tokeletes/


She played against FTC and Corona Brasov (scored 4-4 goals), so I would say it is official.

User avatar
Wbk
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2706
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:40 pm
Location: SVK
Has thanked: 139 times
Been thanked: 89 times
Contact:

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby Wbk » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:33 am

Polina VED'YOKHINA [= VEDEKHINA]: Dinamo-Sinara Volgograd :arrow: Lada Togliatti

http://handball.ru/news/?id=20170807-1

User avatar
Bo$ko
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 3297
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: Podgorica - MONTENEGRO
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 46 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby Bo$ko » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:56 am

Wbk wrote:Polina VED'YOKHINA [= VEDEKHINA]: Dinamo-Sinara Volgograd :arrow: Lada Togliatti

http://handball.ru/news/?id=20170807-1


You could write "Palyina" also... :D :D :D
Image

User avatar
Bo$ko
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 3297
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: Podgorica - MONTENEGRO
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 46 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby Bo$ko » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:59 am

After U19 EURO in Slovenia, some of players will join Budućnost!

Tatjana Brnović, line player (All Star team) =D>
Branka Konatar, left wing
Enisa Đoković, middle back
Milica Čarapić, right wing
and "incredibil" goalkeeper Tea Marinović =D>
Image

User avatar
Gojira
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1111
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:06 pm
Location: Budapest
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 69 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby Gojira » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:16 pm

Wbk wrote:Polina VED'YOKHINA [= VEDEKHINA]: Dinamo-Sinara Volgograd :arrow: Lada Togliatti

http://handball.ru/news/?id=20170807-1

So it is Lada. Dinamo will play with very young girls again.

User avatar
John
:::Handball Expert:::
Posts: 1327
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:16 pm
Been thanked: 79 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby John » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:20 pm

Bo$ko wrote:After U19 EURO in Slovenia, some of players will join Budućnost!

Tatjana Brnović, line player (All Star team)
Branka Konatar, left wing
Enisa Đoković, middle back
Milica Čarapić, right wing
and "incredibil" goalkeeper Tea Marinović


Nice but why not Nisavic, Jovicevic and Novakovic. They are really tall and Jovicevic can be used in defense. Nisavic is great in attack.

User avatar
Bo$ko
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 3297
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: Podgorica - MONTENEGRO
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 46 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby Bo$ko » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:06 pm

John wrote:Nice but why not Nisavic, Jovicevic and Novakovic. They are really tall and Jovicevic can be used in defense. Nisavic is great in attack.

I guess they didn't impress that much to be in Budućnost. They will get a chance in Danilovgrad and Junior Regional League. :)
Image

User avatar
John
:::Handball Expert:::
Posts: 1327
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:16 pm
Been thanked: 79 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby John » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:24 pm

Bo$ko wrote:I guess they didn't impress that much to be in Budućnost. They will get a chance in Danilovgrad and Junior Regional League.


They didn't impress?
We all know that Adzic is only looking for tall defensive players who can also shoot from 9 m. So those fit perfectly.
So i guess Babovic is out?
Nisavic is great 1 on 1, that's something most of Buducnost back players don't do, they just shoot from 9m, they need to learn that but Adzic is forcing them to shoot from distance.

User avatar
Bo$ko
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 3297
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: Podgorica - MONTENEGRO
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 46 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby Bo$ko » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:50 pm

John wrote:
They didn't impress?
We all know that Adzic is only looking for tall defensive players who can also shoot from 9 m. So those fit perfectly.
So i guess Babovic is out?
Nisavic is great 1 on 1, that's something most of Buducnost back players don't do, they just shoot from 9m, they need to learn that but Adzic is forcing them to shoot from distance.


I have watched almost every match, and I can tell they have a talent and an amazing fighting spirit, but have to work even more to reach the level of 96/97 generation.
Also I believe they want to keep alive Danilovgrad as second team, they will be together another season, playing Junior Regional League, preparing for another big tournament next year - IHF Women's Junior World Championship 2018.
Babović will join them after U17 ECh, and Marinović will be back to second team.

Adžić told before he is searching for LW, RW, LP and maybe some back player to fill gaps in Budućnost, while GK Marinović was outstanding and got a call from coach.
Image

User avatar
Veselin
Super Member
Posts: 124
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:27 am
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby Veselin » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:15 am

Bo$ko wrote:
John wrote:
They didn't impress?
We all know that Adzic is only looking for tall defensive players who can also shoot from 9 m. So those fit perfectly.
So i guess Babovic is out?
Nisavic is great 1 on 1, that's something most of Buducnost back players don't do, they just shoot from 9m, they need to learn that but Adzic is forcing them to shoot from distance.


I have watched almost every match, and I can tell they have a talent and an amazing fighting spirit, but have to work even more to reach the level of 96/97 generation.
Also I believe they want to keep alive Danilovgrad as second team, they will be together another season, playing Junior Regional League, preparing for another big tournament next year - IHF Women's Junior World Championship 2018.
Babović will join them after U17 ECh, and Marinović will be back to second team.

Adžić told before he is searching for LW, RW, LP and maybe some back player to fill gaps in Budućnost, while GK Marinović was outstanding and got a call from coach.

So sorry for Jovicevic,she is the best back shooter in this generation,Buducnost has just one typical left back-Jaukovic and definitey they need one more.Djokovic is interesting player,Novakovic is not player for Buducnost,she has awful moving,Nisavic could be good,but she has a lot of work to do.Nisavic is player of Buducnost II,next season she will play for Danilovgrad and after that maybe she will join first Buducnost's team.Marinovic started this tournament as second goalkeeper behind Zecevic,just in last 2-3 matches she showed big potential.Brnovic is fantastic.She could be better than Ramusovic.I hope that Lejla Bosnjak will recover,she is big talent.

User avatar
John
:::Handball Expert:::
Posts: 1327
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:16 pm
Been thanked: 79 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby John » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:03 am

Veselin wrote:So sorry for Jovicevic,she is the best back shooter in this generation,Buducnost has just one typical left back-Jaukovic and definitey they need one more.Djokovic is interesting player,Novakovic is not player for Buducnost,she has awful moving,Nisavic could be good,but she has a lot of work to do.Nisavic is player of Buducnost II,next season she will play for Danilovgrad and after that maybe she will join first Buducnost's team.Marinovic started this tournament as second goalkeeper behind Zecevic,just in last 2-3 matches she showed big potential.Brnovic is fantastic.She could be better than Ramusovic.I hope that Lejla Bosnjak will recover,she is big talent.


Jovicevic has a cannon in her hand and can score easily from 9m, but she is too slow and afraid to attack 1 on 1. But she is good in defense.
Novakovic is fast but had injury and she recovered recently, they should keep an eye on her.
Brnovic is amazing, strong, lucid and precise.
Nisavic is fast, good 1 on 1, tall, good in defense and a team player.
I hope Bosnjak will be her old self. She was very young wen Adzic invited her to practise with Buducnost and play against mens team.
Babovic should go to Danilovgrad, if she is that big talent we've been waiting for years she should go to the second team because there she will play, in Buducnost she will only warm the bench. It's waste of her talent. Same goes for Marinovic.

User avatar
gyms
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 959
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:42 pm
Location: Győr-Moson-Sopron county / Hungary
Has thanked: 42 times
Been thanked: 37 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby gyms » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:24 am

Does anybody know MTK Budapest's new brazilian player?
She is sitting in the middle on the photo, close to Rita Termány, the tattoed girl.
19413048_1356907207741197_6138060908015910912_n.jpg
19413048_1356907207741197_6138060908015910912_n.jpg (163.03 KiB) Viewed 969 times

User avatar
Bo$ko
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 3297
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: Podgorica - MONTENEGRO
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 46 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby Bo$ko » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:47 am

Guys, calm down, no one is ignored and kicked out of Budućnost.
I think Jovićević didn't shine at all this ECh to be selected for 1st team. They all have a chance to work and improve whole season, and play on Junior WCh.

Budućnost has Jauković/Raičević on LB, so she wouldn't get any playing time. We don't need another Agović, which were much better than Jovićević is now.
Image

User avatar
bajkalb
Extra Member
Posts: 423
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:38 pm
Location: Hungary
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby bajkalb » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:34 am

Bo$ko wrote:Guys, calm down, no one is ignored and kicked out of Budućnost.
I think Jovićević didn't shine at all this ECh to be selected for 1st team. They all have a chance to work and improve whole season, and play on Junior WCh.

Budućnost has Jauković/Raičević on LB, so she wouldn't get any playing time. We don't need another Agović, which were much better than Jovićević is now.


Btw. Agovic: I'm so interested to see her in HU next year

User avatar
Bo$ko
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 3297
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: Podgorica - MONTENEGRO
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 46 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby Bo$ko » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:50 am

bajkalb wrote:Btw. Agovic: I'm so interested to see her in HU next year

Hope she will be good there. :)
Image

Fabbr
Extra Member
Posts: 299
Joined: Thu May 31, 2012 12:42 am
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby Fabbr » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:24 am

gyms wrote:Does anybody know MTK Budapest's new brazilian player?
She is sitting in the middle on the photo, close to Rita Termány, the tattoed girl.
19413048_1356907207741197_6138060908015910912_n.jpg


Her name is Juliana Malta Varela (LB), she played on Jr WCh 2012. Morten Soubak has treated her with great expectations to be Amorim's replacement, but when playing for MKS Zaglebie Lubin (POL) she had three knee surgeries in a row, so it prevented her for having a significant career at NT until now. As for her style, she is more of a inteligent "playmaker-like" LB than a sharp-shooter.


Return to “Female Handball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: will4104 and 7 guests