Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
Veselin

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Veselin » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:00 pm

vardarfan wrote:
swarthofole wrote:
vardarfan wrote:
Why the name of the goalkeeper is secret? :)

The moment you know, you'll die.
And because this is a thread about rumours, not about secrets. I vote for another thread called "007 facts"! (no offense Mr. 007 8:) )

Rostov is in hunt for Leynaud so it's not a big news. Let's see what will happen.

Leynaud refused Rostov.Pessoa will make contract with Rostov.

jensm
Handball Fan-atic

Postby jensm » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:33 pm

Bulatovic to Rostov? I thought she would stay in Buducnost until she ended her career.

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Postby vlad_impaler » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:30 pm

The rumours are that Gullden renew her contract, whilst Torstenson not because she has an offer from Issy-Paris.

vardarfan
Regular

Postby vardarfan » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:36 pm

Veselin wrote:
vardarfan wrote:
swarthofole wrote:
The moment you know, you'll die.
And because this is a thread about rumours, not about secrets. I vote for another thread called "007 facts"! (no offense Mr. 007 8:) )

Rostov is in hunt for Leynaud so it's not a big news. Let's see what will happen.

She has contract with Vardar until 2018 or they will let her leave?!

Mr. 007
Men's WC 2011 Fantasy game winner

Postby Mr. 007 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:32 pm

vlad_impaler wrote:The rumours are that Gullden renew her contract, whilst Torstenson not because she has an offer from Issy-Paris.

It's a well known fact that CSM is torturing their players to renew their contract once they made the mistake to join them with false promises. Only car parking guard companies are fighting hard to get Torstenson. No need for a link to such well known facts :)

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Postby vlad_impaler » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:35 pm

I don't like this type of joking, what false promises? Torstenson already has 3 years in CSM and still is one of the best left backs.

Mr. 007
Men's WC 2011 Fantasy game winner

Postby Mr. 007 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:40 pm

Hmmm...really????

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Postby vlad_impaler » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:53 pm

Mr. 007 wrote:Hmmm...really????

Here is forum, not chat. So leave the jokes for chatting..

handbol
Regular

Postby handbol » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:37 pm

vlad_impaler wrote:The rumours are that Gullden renew her contract, whilst Torstenson not because she has an offer from Issy-Paris.

Torstensson at Issy Paris means Lois Abbingh would be leaving (still no info about her)! But Linnea is 33… ( though still a good player). She also changes club every 2 years :roll: Tamara Horacek (FR, 21 yr) has signed as (second) left back.

Right now this seems a load of rubbish ;)

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Postby vlad_impaler » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:11 am

I was told it's Issy but maybe it's another French club. Or maybe they wanted Linnea with Abbingh, and now they signed Horacek.

Anyway, Linnea has Swedish agent. Maybe she will renew, let's see. She's probably the most respected player in CSM Bucharest but she gets older. It's her decision, if she can still play at the highest level and good. Mica on the other hand didn't know when to retire. We have Bazaliu on the left, massive talent (she could learn from Neagu and Cris will not play anyway a lot in the championship probably to rest her shoulder). Or we can bring another left back like Sabirova, but let's see first if Torstenson wants to stay or no. If she stays, Bazaliu will probably be loaned.

This info is 100%, it seems the CSM board also confirmed it at the match.

dydiana
Extra Member

Postby dydiana » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:48 am

vlad_impaler wrote:I was told it's Issy but maybe it's another French club. Or maybe they wanted Linnea with Abbingh, and now they signed Horacek.

Anyway, Linnea has Swedish agent. Maybe she will renew, let's see. She's probably the most respected player in CSM Bucharest but she gets older. It's her decision, if she can still play at the highest level and good. Mica on the other hand didn't know when to retire. We have Bazaliu on the left, massive talent (she could learn from Neagu and Cris will not play anyway a lot in the championship probably to rest her shoulder). Or we can bring another left back like Sabirova, but let's see first if Torstenson wants to stay or no. If she stays, Bazaliu will probably be loaned.

I can confirm the rumor is on since it was told live on TV by Pruna, that Torstensson might be leaving to France. But,of course,never to trust Pruna..not until you read it on the official sites :lol:

But I would totally keep Linnea and boot Ayglon. She pissed me off yesterday #-o

Veselin

Postby Veselin » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:20 pm

vardarfan wrote:
Veselin wrote:
vardarfan wrote:

She has contract with Vardar until 2018 or they will let her leave?!

It's very possible that she will leave.

Veselin

Postby Veselin » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:08 am

vlad_impaler wrote:I was told it's Issy but maybe it's another French club. Or maybe they wanted Linnea with Abbingh, and now they signed Horacek.

There are speculations that Linea Will make contract with Nantes.Bazaliu is losing her time in Bucharest,she didn't progress from 2014.when she was the best young left back to now.Sabirova only can make contract with Rostov,or just to stay in Astrakhanochka.There is no chance that she will play in foreign country.

kxs033
Regular

Postby kxs033 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:38 pm

At least two sources give the info that Linnea Torstenson and Carmen Martin are leaving Bucharest after the end of current season:

Prosport: Linnea Torstenson will leave at the end of the season CSM Bucharest. Carmen Martin about the possibility to stay in Bucharest
http://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi/ha ... i-16182799

Digisport.ro : Double "strike" for Bucharest: Two important players are leaving at the end of season.
http://www.digisport.ro/Sport/HANDBAL/D ... -pleaca-la

I read them with google translate and as far as I understood Digisport article says that both of them are going to Nice and I really don't believe it since Nice is 10th in France Ligue (out of 11 teams).

Prosport article seems to be a little more documented and give as certain that Linnea will leave, but to Brest Bretagne (that's more like it). As far as for Carmen Martin she was interviewed after the game against Ljubljana and about the renewal she only said "We discuss" and nothing more. Also the article mentions that there are 3 players under negotiations: Linn Blohm, Natalie Hagman and Amanda Kurtovic.

For Blohm and Hagman they will have to dig deep in their pockets since both players are under contract with current clubs (Linn has contract until 2018 with FCM and Natalie also till 2018 with NFH).
With Amanda these rumours concerning her move at Bucharest are going on since like forever :))

Later edit: They pulled out of the article on prosport site the name of Amanda :))

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:15 pm

Unfortunately bad news for CSM : Linnea Tortenson and Carmen Martin will go to french teams Brest or Nice...... Possible new comers sweedish players Hagman (for Martin ) Blohm or Julia Eriksson (Savehof) instead of Linnea..... I wonder if Aneta Parvut is still a solution for RW.....

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:51 pm

I don't know if I understood well is Lois Abbingh leaving Issi Paris ?

CSMthenewpower

Postby CSMthenewpower » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:54 pm

Doru Delavale wrote:I don't know if I understood well is Lois Abbingh leaving Issi Paris ?

Give me the link please, for Abbingh !
C S M B U C U R E S T I

Shelvin85

Postby Shelvin85 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:27 pm

So, in Norwegian handball-news.. HK Halden is bankrupt and has pulled the team from the Norwegian league.

That means a lot of players will change clubs. Some interesting players that played for Halden:

• Marta Wawrzynkowska - Goalkeeper from Poland
  • Rikke Granlund - Goalkeeper from Norway
  • Sunna Jonsdottir - Icelandic left back
  • Isabelle Hultengren - talented Norwegian middle back
  • Anette Helen Hansen - decent Norwegian right back - top scorer with 96 goals/16 matches
  • Thea Emilie Berg - decent Norwegian line player
  • Pernille Wang Skaug - right wing, 83 goals/16 matches
  • Sofie Wold - young left back, good height
  • Charlotte Bisser - Danish right wing, born 1995
  • Nora Lande Thulin - right wing, born 1998
  • Hedda Lande Thulin - left wing, twin sister of Nora

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:53 pm

handbol wrote:

Torstensson at Issy Paris means Lois Abbingh would be leaving (still no info about her)! But Linnea is 33… ( though still a good player). She also changes club every 2 years :roll: Tamara Horacek (FR, 21 yr) has signed as (second) left back.

Right now this seems a load of rubbish ;)

All the rumours has to be classified as "rubbish" untill they come to be true ; I red that the leadership of Paris team is dissapointed because their early elimination from EHF Cup ....

Veselin

Postby Veselin » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:48 pm

kxs033 wrote:At least two sources give the info that Linnea Torstenson and Carmen Martin are leaving Bucharest after the end of current season:

Prosport: Linnea Torstenson will leave at the end of the season CSM Bucharest. Carmen Martin about the possibility to stay in Bucharest
http://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi/ha ... i-16182799

Digisport.ro : Double "strike" for Bucharest: Two important players are leaving at the end of season.
http://www.digisport.ro/Sport/HANDBAL/D ... -pleaca-la

I read them with google translate and as far as I understood Digisport article says that both of them are going to Nice and I really don't believe it since Nice is 10th in France Ligue (out of 11 teams).

Prosport article seems to be a little more documented and give as certain that Linnea will leave, but to Brest Bretagne (that's more like it). As far as for Carmen Martin she was interviewed after the game against Ljubljana and about the renewal she only said "We discuss" and nothing more. Also the article mentions that there are 3 players under negotiations: Linn Blohm, Natalie Hagman and Amanda Kurtovic.

For Blohm and Hagman they will have to dig deep in their pockets since both players are under contract with current clubs (Linn has contract until 2018 with FCM and Natalie also till 2018 with NFH).
With Amanda these rumours concerning her move at Bucharest are going on since like forever :))

Later edit: They pulled out of the article on prosport site the name of Amanda :))

Amanda Kurtovic doesn't like to play on right wing position and CSM has two right backs,the same situation with Hagman.

Shelvin85

Postby Shelvin85 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:11 pm

Veselin wrote:Amanda Kurtovic doesn't like to play on right wing position and CSM has two right backs,the same situation with Hagman.

Amanda knows that she's considered a winger by Thorir, so for the sake of her NT-career she should absolutely play winger in her club. However, she's too good as an right back to be an average winger IMO. I think that, and the fact that Larvik are constantly in trouble, are the reasons it's taking so long for her to decide.

I would say she needs to continue in a club where she can do whatever she wants, like she does in Larvik. She might be the only one that can be a serious threat to Nora for the RB-position on the NT.

Veselin

Postby Veselin » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:22 pm

Shelvin85 wrote:
Veselin wrote:Amanda Kurtovic doesn't like to play on right wing position and CSM has two right backs,the same situation with Hagman.

Amanda knows that she's considered a winger by Thorir, so for the sake of her NT-career she should absolutely play winger in her club. However, she's too good as an right back to be an average winger IMO. I think that, and the fact that Larvik are constantly in trouble, are the reasons it's taking so long for her to decide.

I would say she needs to continue in a club where she can do whatever she wants, like she does in Larvik. She might be the only one that can be a serious threat to Nora for the RB-position on the NT.

For now,Amanda is better than Nora,I expected more from Nora in Gyor.This season Nora achieved a lot of goals just from 7m.Amanda wasn't so good on RW position on last EHF Euro.Anyway,Amanda's father is her manager and he will decide where she will go.
Last edited by Veselin on Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shelvin85

Postby Shelvin85 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:32 pm

Veselin wrote:For now,Amanda is better than Nora,I expected more than Nora in Gyor.This season she achieved a lot of goals just from 7m.Amanda wasn't so good on RW position on last EHF Euro.Anyway,Amanda's father is her manager and he will decide where she will go.

I also think she's better than Nora right now. But Thorir will keep doing the same when Norway plays. Nora on the back and Amanda on the wing. Sadly. Amanda definitely wants to keep her place on the NT, so it will be exciting to see what she (and her father) ends up doing.

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Postby vlad_impaler » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:59 pm

Veselin wrote:

There are speculations that Linea Will make contract with Nantes.Bazaliu is losing her time in Bucharest,she didn't progress from 2014.when she was the best young left back to now.

This is not true. Bazaliu was almost convoked for Romania. She plays in the league and scores but it is very hard to surpass Linnea.

CSMthenewpower

Postby CSMthenewpower » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:14 pm

Veselin wrote:
Shelvin85 wrote:

For now,Amanda is better than Nora,I expected more from Nora in Gyor.This season Nora achieved a lot of goals just from 7m.Amanda wasn't so good on RW position on last EHF Euro.Anyway,Amanda's father is her manager and he will decide where she will go.

CSM has just 1 RB since Line Jorgensen is out again for many months. At CSM she will play RB for sure.
C S M B U C U R E S T I

Return to “Female Handball”