Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
adrian123
Rookie

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby adrian123 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:20 pm

vlad_impaler wrote:And Dinamo project is doomed, shame on FRH and these shitty clubs!

Why ? Because they wasnt able to beat Slobozia ? The sport is played on the field and there should stay.Instead of praise themself of how strong and what players they will get if they promote they should have fixed a good squad to be sure of promotion in special after the first defeat against Rapid,it was very obvious that they will gonna play the promotion tournament and had plenty of time to prepare what is next.But whatever, they had no money to pay even the second league players at that time.You cant make something only with promises.
It was very nice to have another strong team in the national league but was only their fault .
Last edited by adrian123 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:47 pm

Did Oana Chirila leave handball ? A short article from Brasov city press seems to say that but only as a rumour ....we waite some enlightements from Oana if this is possible.....it would be a pitty to retire now and do not come back. Anyway we don't forget her and wish her complete recovery and to be moral strong.http://www.ziare.com/brasov/stiri-sport/brasov-update-oana-chirila-nu-va-mai-ajunge-la-corona-6786942

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:16 pm

CSMthenewpower

Postby CSMthenewpower » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:28 am

Veronika Kristiansen ( FCM, Norway ) is very close to sign a deal with CSM.

C S M B U C U R E S T I

swarthofole
Extra Member

Postby swarthofole » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:54 am

why would they??!
I mean Veronika is a great player, but CSM Bucharest already covered her position.
Live long and prosper.

Faith
Extra Member

Postby Faith » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:44 am

I have read that she will join CSM in 2018 and now Sabina Jacobsen will be the one who joins your team. So it wasn't true? CSM has to buy her out of her contract or she will be the one who breaks the deal with FCM...?

CSMthenewpower

Postby CSMthenewpower » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:51 pm

Faith wrote:I have read that she will join CSM in 2018 and now Sabina Jacobsen will be the one who joins your team. So it wasn't true? CSM has to buy her out of her contract or she will be the one who breaks the deal with FCM...?

Hello. CSM must to buy both of them.
C S M B U C U R E S T I

Faith
Extra Member

Postby Faith » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:00 pm

CSMthenewpower wrote:
Faith wrote:I have read that she will join CSM in 2018 and now Sabina Jacobsen will be the one who joins your team. So it wasn't true? CSM has to buy her out of her contract or she will be the one who breaks the deal with FCM...?

Thank you for the answer!

Karpich

Postby Karpich » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:24 pm

Well I have to say that CSM will have the greatest team ever and congrats to the team management about that.
But i would also like to mention that too many stars in one club is not a good idea.
Well that's just my opinion, still we will see how will they play this season.
One life, one love - VARDAR

CSMthenewpower

Postby CSMthenewpower » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:25 pm

Faith wrote:
CSMthenewpower wrote:

No problem. What do you think about the draw? We will meet in Main Round :)
C S M B U C U R E S T I

dydiana
Extra Member

Postby dydiana » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:37 pm

swarthofole wrote:why would they??!
I mean Veronika is a great player, but CSM Bucharest already covered her position.

If you say the position is covered, then you have little information over what CSM is aiming for. We definitely wait for her in Bucharest to make the puzzle complete :)

Faith
Extra Member

Postby Faith » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:42 pm

CSMthenewpower wrote:
Faith wrote:
CSMthenewpower wrote:

Well, CSM will get two of the best players from FCM, so that match is gonna be a bit easier, but still hard, against Rostov anything can happen, hope we'll beat them twice and Brest... I don't know them that much, they can be dangerous.
I think your group is easier, as I wrote at the chat, CSM will have +100 goal margin for main round. :D It sounds excessive, but with that squad... :D and yes, we will meet in MR, can't wait! Our MR will be harder, so I think both of our teams will get easier opponent in QF.
What do you think?

CSMthenewpower

Postby CSMthenewpower » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:47 pm

Faith wrote:
CSMthenewpower wrote:
Faith wrote:

Well, CSM will get two of the best players from FCM, so that match is gonna be a bit easier, but still hard, against Rostov anything can happen, hope we'll beat them twice and Brest... I don't know them that much, they can be dangerous.
I think your group is easier, as I wrote at the chat, CSM will have +100 goal margin for main round. :D It sounds excessive, but with that squad... :D and yes, we will meet in MR, can't wait! Our MR will be harder, so I think both of our teams will get easier opponent in QF.
What do you think?

Is clear that Gyor and CSM are the favourits this season but we must to pay attention at some "little" teams like Metz, Ftc or Brest. I see CSM, Gyor, Vardar and one "surprise" team in the final 4.
C S M B U C U R E S T I

dydiana
Extra Member

Postby dydiana » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:57 pm

CSMthenewpower wrote:
Faith wrote:
CSMthenewpower wrote:

What do you think?

Is clear that Gyor and CSM are the favourits this season but we must to pay attention at some "little" teams like Metz, Ftc or Brest. I see CSM, Gyor, Vardar and one "surprise" team in the final 4.

I, somehow, see the possibility of 2 surprises in the Final4 :D but it is too early to speak such things. We have to watch the teams play and see the new ideas every team brings to the table this season. It's gonna be interesting :P

gergő
Handball Fan-atic

Postby gergő » Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:47 pm

dydiana wrote:

If you say the position is covered, then you have little information over what CSM is aiming for.

pls light me up what csm is still aiming for?

dydiana
Extra Member

Postby dydiana » Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:54 pm

gergő wrote:
dydiana wrote:

If you say the position is covered, then you have little information over what CSM is aiming for.

pls light me up what csm is still aiming for?

Sorry, I'm not too talented at drawing :D

swarthofole
Extra Member

Postby swarthofole » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:38 pm

dydiana wrote:

If you say the position is covered, then you have little information over what CSM is aiming for. We definitely wait for her in Bucharest to make the puzzle complete :)

so what is the plan of God for this team? sorry for my ignorance, I am just a poor handball fan who doesn't connect with the Holy Spirit. :D
Live long and prosper.

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Postby vlad_impaler » Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:55 pm

CSMthenewpower wrote:Veronika Kristiansen ( FCM, Norway ) is very close to sign a deal with CSM.

:shock: OMG, this is great! She is the greatest player that never shined in clubs because of her teams. Highly underrated player, same profile as Torstenson.

bajkalb
Extra Member

Postby bajkalb » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:55 am

vlad_impaler wrote:
CSMthenewpower wrote:Veronika Kristiansen ( FCM, Norway ) is very close to sign a deal with CSM.

:shock: OMG, this is great! She is the greatest player that never shined in clubs because of her teams. Highly underrated player, same profile as Torstenson.

Agree, she's a gem, but it's a question to me, how many players are enough for CSM for the new season?

Raven
Regular

Postby Raven » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:03 am

bajkalb wrote:
vlad_impaler wrote:

Agree, she's a gem, but it's a question to me, how many players are enough for CSM for the new season?

Before Mica Bradeanu retired it was not a problem. But Mica retired after Romanian Cup after she signed a deal for 1 year just a month before. Mica for us covered multiple position in our team , and a player like Vera is what we need with Mica gone. She can cover the same positions when needed and she can do even better.

LE : And considering that meanwhile as we speak , Elena Dache has gone to Rapid Bucuresti as a loan for 1 year. She is a young player who was a CB to CSM main squad since 2016.
Love the heart & spirit of CSM București tigresses ; Respekt Larvik HK history =D>

LucianK
Extra Member

Postby LucianK » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:36 am

bajkalb wrote:
vlad_impaler wrote:

If Kristiansen and Jacobsen will join the team, then Dache will most likely be sent on a loan, so CSM will have 19 players, more or less the same number as Győr (20), Rostov (20), Brest (20). Most of the teams have 16-17 players. The difference between CSM and the rest will be the depth of the team roster. It looks fantastic on paper, with many great players, hope Helle will figure out how to make one hell of a team. :D

Edit: so it seems that while i was ranting, Dache was already being sent to Rapid.
Last edited by LucianK on Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

CSMthenewpower

Postby CSMthenewpower » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:41 am

LucianK wrote:
bajkalb wrote:
vlad_impaler wrote:

If Kristiansen and Jacobsen will join the team, then Dache will most likely be sent on a loan, so CSM will have 19 players, more or less the same number as Győr (20), Rostov (20), Brest (20). Most of the teams have 16-17 players. The difference between CSM and the rest will be the depth of the team roster. It looks fantastic on paper, with many great players, hope Helle will figure out how to make one hell of a team. :D

Elena Dache is already sent on loan at Rapid Bucharest, 1 season. :D
C S M B U C U R E S T I

LucianK
Extra Member

Postby LucianK » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:44 am

CSMthenewpower wrote:
LucianK wrote:
bajkalb wrote:

Elena Dache is already sent on loan at Rapid Bucharest, 1 season. :D

Niiice! So things are going into the right direction. Didn't know about her going to Rapid, saw your later edit after i posted. :D

bajkalb
Extra Member

Postby bajkalb » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:14 pm

LucianK wrote:
bajkalb wrote:
vlad_impaler wrote:

Edit: so it seems that while i was ranting, Dache was already being sent to Rapid.

Well, Győr has around 15 matured female players, the others are youngsters. In case of CSM, there is a lot of good players. That's very good, because you have many formations, and options, if there is any injury. However, it's not that easy to manage it, as I'm sure taht each of them will count on a decent playing time. So, it's a challenge for Helle

Veselin

Postby Veselin » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:43 pm

bajkalb wrote:
LucianK wrote:
bajkalb wrote:

Well, Győr has around 15 matured female players, the others are youngsters. In case of CSM, there is a lot of good players. That's very good, because you have many formations, and options, if there is any injury. However, it's not that easy to manage it, as I'm sure taht each of them will count on a decent playing time. So, it's a challenge for Helle

Rostov will have one more contract for sure.Also they will be so strong in April with Bobrovnikova and Sen(they will be prepared for quarters).Rostov has the best combination of right backs:Katarina is fantastic shooter and she is great in defence and Anna is so fast back,she has great ideas and very easy she find space throught the defence.I am looking forward to see again Shymkute,she has very hood 15-16 season in Rostov.Babeanu is negotiating with the club,we will see what will happen.

Return to “Female Handball”