Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
HB9
Handball Fan-atic

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby HB9 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:14 pm

Not surprisingly Patricia Silva (BRA) leaves THC at the end of the season.

According to their coach she is linked with french teams or a romanian team for next season.

idle banter.

dutchfan

Postby dutchfan » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:26 pm

If Google translate is right this source says that Emily sando is free to leave Odense if she wants, because 3 goalkeepers is too much. Not sure if i Understand it right.

sport.tv2.dk/haandbold/2018-04-06-odense-spiller-er-chokeret-og-skuffet-over-at-klubben-henter-ny-maalmand

Creamyboy
Regular

Postby Creamyboy » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:02 pm

dutchfan wrote:If Google translate is right this source says that Emily sando is free to leave Odense if she wants, because 3 goalkeepers is too much. Not sure if i Understand it right.

sport.tv2.dk/haandbold/2018-04-06-odense-spiller-er-chokeret-og-skuffet-over-at-klubben-henter-ny-maalmand

Its true. Coach Pytlick says to Danish TV2.

- we Will only use 2 goalkeepers, so we Will say goodbye to one goalkeeper.

He says she is free to leave and sando says she Will do everythimg in the reminder of the season, so they Can see she is good enough.

AB10
Regular

Postby AB10 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:10 pm

dutchfan wrote:If Google translate is right this source says that Emily sando is free to leave Odense if she wants, because 3 goalkeepers is too much. Not sure if i Understand it right.

A loose translation:

Pytlick: "We only need two keepers, so we need to let one go. We've held a meeting with Sando where we've practically set her free to find [a new club], if that's what she wants. We know she has a contract with us but we've told her that if she can find somewhere else to play, she's very allowed to do that."

Sando: "I just have to fight all that I can, so we'll end up with gold. And then I'll have to prove that I'm good enough. That's my only focus right now: to go all the way with Odense. Three keepers is a bit much and it's three really good keepers, so it's not easy to get playing time. We'll see what the future brings and which opportunities arise. But as it stands now, I'm thinking Odense. I've still got a contract there but there's I have the opportunity to find something else."

To me it sounds like Odense is very keen to get rid of her whereas it sounds like Sando thinks she can try to convince them to change their minds (which is a bit naïve IMO). She's a great keeper, it would be a shame to stay in a club where you're destined to ride the bench for the entire season unless either Reinhardt or Wester get injured.

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Postby vlad_impaler » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:07 am

Do you know if top LB Florianu and probably best scorer of EHF is on the transfers list of CSM? She would be awesome cover for Neagu. Niombla is unpredictable player but Cristina is a real shooter with much power. Because Bazaliu should be loaned to Herbert for instance.

And Pintea beast stays in France? She is probably best new coming pivot and great defender. And Buceschi who rocked again... Another year in Corona?

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:01 am

vlad_impaler wrote:Do you know if top LB Florianu and probably best scorer of EHF is on the transfers list of CSM? She would be awesome cover for Neagu. Niombla is unpredictable player but Cristina is a real shooter with much power. Because Bazaliu should be loaned to Herbert for instance.

And Pintea beast stays in France? She is probably best new coming pivot and great defender. And Buceschi who rocked again... Another year in Corona?

Interesting idea with Herbert-Bazaliu ....he is a good teacher of young talents and have a plus, he knows the language ...it might be favourable to Bianca and RO NT but I guess she would be lost for CSM in this case , if she really lanced her international career (though I prefer first variant instead loose her for handball...as great potential )

As for Florianu is a little bit too slow player and predictible shooter for CL levell; I don't think she will go CSM...and she would not accept to be cover for Neagu ..she probably will follow Burcea's way. :-k

wossen
Regular

Postby wossen » Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:45 am

Thüringer HC has transferred Emily Bölk, the greatest german talent on left back (from Buxtehude)

There is no place in the team for Bazaliu - the personal plannings are finished there.

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Postby vlad_impaler » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:01 pm

Doru Delavale wrote:As for Florianu is a little bit too slow player and predictible shooter for CL levell; I don't think she will go CSM...and she would not accept to be cover for Neagu ..she probably will follow Burcea's way. :-k

Absolutely not! Florianu is great also today.

mimi
Regular

Postby mimi » Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:30 pm

vlad_impaler wrote:
Doru Delavale wrote:As for Florianu is a little bit too slow player and predictible shooter for CL levell; I don't think she will go CSM...and she would not accept to be cover for Neagu ..she probably will follow Burcea's way. :-k

Absolutely not! Florianu is great also today.

florianu will not be in the same team with neagu (only the national team)

mimi
Regular

Postby mimi » Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:36 pm

vlad_impaler wrote:Do you know if top LB Florianu and probably best scorer of EHF is on the transfers list of CSM? She would be awesome cover for Neagu. Niombla is unpredictable player but Cristina is a real shooter with much power. Because Bazaliu should be loaned to Herbert for instance.

Think why Penezic is in Siofok, not in Bucharest..... and the position in the field where she plays
The management from csm dont let Bazaliu in loan

Pintea stays 1+ year in Paris

Buceschi.... she stil have 1 year contract at Brasov... but we will see

Creamyboy
Regular

Postby Creamyboy » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:04 pm

It looks Like Barbara and Vuk Lazovic Will join CSM Bucharest next season. In same article they say Line Jørgensen go to Odense - thought she would go to Esbjerg.

https://www.gol.mk/rakomet/barbara-i-vu ... -bukuresht

eduardsson

Postby eduardsson » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:11 pm

Creamyboy wrote:It looks Like Barbara and Vuk Lazovic Will join CSM Bucharest next season. In same article they say Line Jørgensen go to Odense - thought she would go to Esbjerg.

https://www.gol.mk/rakomet/barbara-i-vu ... -bukuresht

Disgusting. She's useless.

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:21 pm

Yeah, but this sounds very much like CSM's way. Reuniting or bringing husbands together. :D
Mulle in CSM seems logical to me. :roll:
Live long and prosper.

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Silviu » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:41 pm

Now they only need a coach who speaks BCMS :roll:.
Sincerely, I miss the times when Vărzaru paired with Dobrin under the "magic" wand of Sică Mărgulescu :D. Although the team always ranked at the lower part of the standings, at least those were times of honest Romanian handball.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:24 am

swarthofole wrote:Yeah, but this sounds very much like CSM's way. Reuniting or bringing husbands together. :D
Mulle in CSM seems logical to me. :roll:

Do you know a rumour about this ? It would be wonderful ....Mulle = Gatu "in skirt" ! :lol:

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:33 am

it was just irony, Doru... :D
Live long and prosper.

zvezda istoka
Rookie

Postby zvezda istoka » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:24 pm

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:44 pm

Valcea in contacts and negotiations with Nikolic (Craiova) , Pricopi(Craiova), Vatu (Braila), Tiron Bianca(Brasov)....also seem that Elisei will not go (...eventually )to Valcea. Possible future Valcea coach will be Florentin Pera (Braila) or Simona Gogarla.

HB9
Handball Fan-atic

Postby HB9 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:37 pm

https://www.omroepgelderland.nl/nieuws/ ... p-voor-mij

Google translate:

Next season, Housheer is likely to be admired in Denmark.
idle banter.

dutchfan

Postby dutchfan » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:35 pm

HB9 wrote:https://www.omroepgelderland.nl/nieuws/2313218/Handbaltalent-Housheer-klaar-in-eredivisie-In-Nederland-is-het-wel-op-voor-mij

Google translate:

Next season, Housheer is likely to be admired in Denmark.

That would be amazing! any idea wich club?

Lucy

Postby Lucy » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:40 pm

Camilla Herrem and her team Sola lost first qualification game
againt Raelingen with 20-30 and can be relegated to second league

What would she do now?

Kiddo
Extra Member

Postby Kiddo » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:58 pm

Don´t forget Ellertsen, Novak, Holta... They might go for new clubs too. Nøstvold will stay no matter what she mentioned in an interview. I do think Here will stay as she moved into her own house with her husband.

Derp
Extra Member

Postby Derp » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:27 pm

Kiddo wrote:Don´t forget Ellertsen, Novak, Holta... They might go for new clubs too. Nøstvold will stay no matter what she mentioned in an interview. I do think Here will stay as she moved into her own house with her husband.

Malin Holta... I think she would be perfect into Érd which has a little misery now after the demoralizing loss against FTC and also due to the fact that Bulatovic is leaving at the end of the season.
She is young, extremely effective and talented.
:shock:

jensm
Handball Fan-atic

Postby jensm » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:44 pm

Derp wrote:
Kiddo wrote:Don´t forget Ellertsen, Novak, Holta... They might go for new clubs too. Nøstvold will stay no matter what she mentioned in an interview. I do think Here will stay as she moved into her own house with her husband.

Malin Holta... I think she would be perfect into Érd which has a little misery now after the demoralizing loss against FTC and also due to the fact that Bulatovic is leaving at the end of the season.
She is young, extremely effective and talented.

Herrem has kid and house in Sola, sooo.. it's a shame. Sola won against both Vipers & Larvik at homesoil in the Norwegian Leauge and now losing to Rælingen ](*,) Holta should leave

LadyR
Regular

Postby LadyR » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:52 am

Frankly, both Herrem and Nøstvold should commute or relocate a few hours south to Vipers, and be part of that up-and-coming team for next years CL. Of course, Herrem is currently pregnant and priorities shft, but if her ambition is to return to the NT after her pregnancy, she needs to be playing in the top league as a minimum, and with a loss of 10 goals in the first game, it’s not looking good for Sola.

Return to “Female Handball”