Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1848
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 163 times
Been thanked: 111 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Doru Delavale » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:29 pm

Groot said she retired from Holland NT "in order to extend her handball career"... so... with Paris or Nice " I'm on cards "(still :lol:)



AB10
Regular
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:53 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby AB10 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:00 pm

I do think there's more to her international retirement than "just" the physical strain but in any way, I think this choice could very well mean that Győr will have an announcement about an extension coming in the near future. Unless the problems with the Dutch federation are worse than I thought, I can't imagine she'd be quitting the NT if she intended to leave Győr for a weaker league (not that the Hungarian league isn't a cakewalk for Győr, just that you wouldn't think it considering how little they rest their key players in games they have no trouble winning).

User avatar
dutchfan
Regular
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:30 pm
Has thanked: 51 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby dutchfan » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:11 pm

AB10 wrote:I do think there's more to her international retirement than "just" the physical strain but in any way, I think this choice could very well mean that Győr will have an announcement about an extension coming in the near future. Unless the problems with the Dutch federation are worse than I thought, I can't imagine she'd be quitting the NT if she intended to leave Győr for a weaker league (not that the Hungarian league isn't a cakewalk for Győr, just that you wouldn't think it considering how little they rest their key players in games they have no trouble winning).

Tbh i think that she has Some of the same problems as broch and that she wants to prevent having to quit. I thinks that with the hungarian League, champions League and then also the national team is just too much if ehf doesn't change something

User avatar
Derp
Extra Member
Posts: 329
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:31 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Derp » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:26 pm

dutchfan wrote:
AB10 wrote:I do think there's more to her international retirement than "just" the physical strain but in any way, I think this choice could very well mean that Győr will have an announcement about an extension coming in the near future. Unless the problems with the Dutch federation are worse than I thought, I can't imagine she'd be quitting the NT if she intended to leave Győr for a weaker league (not that the Hungarian league isn't a cakewalk for Győr, just that you wouldn't think it considering how little they rest their key players in games they have no trouble winning).

Tbh i think that she has Some of the same problems as broch and that she wants to prevent having to quit. I thinks that with the hungarian League, champions League and then also the national team is just too much if ehf doesn't change something


In the meantime all must notice that Ambros' style has gone and Danyi makes a bit easier, lighter, less stressing trainings(especially after the Broch-case).
Still I don't realyl see the base of the rumors of her being dissatisfied and also looking for another team. Perhaps that topic is solved with the above announcement.
:shock:

AB10
Regular
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:53 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby AB10 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:09 pm

Lighter trainings or not, they still go 100% against the worst team in the league, so... :-k I think what's made people speculate that she might want out is that Győr haven't been able to land an extension with less than 6 months left on her contract. And those speculations were then reinforced when l'Équipe wrote that they were interested in Nze Minko. But yeah, I personally think this decision favours an extension.

dutchfan wrote:
AB10 wrote:I do think there's more to her international retirement than "just" the physical strain but in any way, I think this choice could very well mean that Győr will have an announcement about an extension coming in the near future. Unless the problems with the Dutch federation are worse than I thought, I can't imagine she'd be quitting the NT if she intended to leave Győr for a weaker league (not that the Hungarian league isn't a cakewalk for Győr, just that you wouldn't think it considering how little they rest their key players in games they have no trouble winning).

Tbh i think that she has Some of the same problems as broch and that she wants to prevent having to quit. I thinks that with the hungarian League, champions League and then also the national team is just too much if ehf doesn't change something

I don't disagree with you. She saw firsthand what happened to Broch and naturally don't to end up in a situation like that herself. Actually, on the topic of the rumours of her leaving, that's why I've thought she'd might want a change of scenery in terms of clubs. But I also think she feels let down by the federation refusing to sacrifice a little more for the NT.

User avatar
Flash
Super Member
Posts: 151
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:23 am
Has thanked: 50 times
Been thanked: 20 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Flash » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:53 pm

Sad news for handball. There are a lot of things that could be the reason of Nycke's decision about leaving NT. The Dutch Federation doesn’t pay the players and pays little money to staff. The last straw was they didn't send a doctor to EURO, they doesn't care about players' health, with Nycke's head concussion at EURO they only had a physio not a proper doctor.
So if she wants to prolong her career it's a good decision because playing top level at Champions League and Hungarian League are enough matches through the year.

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1848
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 163 times
Been thanked: 111 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Doru Delavale » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:12 pm

Flash wrote:Sad news for handball. There are a lot of things that could be the reason of Nycke's decision about leaving NT. The Dutch Federation doesn’t pay the players and pays little money to staff. The last straw was they didn't send a doctor to EURO, they doesn't care about players' health, with Nycke's head concussion at EURO they only had a physio not a proper doctor.
So if she wants to prolong her career it's a good decision because playing top level at Champions League and Hungarian League are enough matches through the year.


Hard to believe she will accept to be the third choice for Stine and Veronika ...and the association to Broch show that is about Gyor pressure too (on players lives).

User avatar
Flash
Super Member
Posts: 151
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:23 am
Has thanked: 50 times
Been thanked: 20 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Flash » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:27 pm

Doru Delavale wrote:
Flash wrote:Sad news for handball. There are a lot of things that could be the reason of Nycke's decision about leaving NT. The Dutch Federation doesn’t pay the players and pays little money to staff. The last straw was they didn't send a doctor to EURO, they doesn't care about players' health, with Nycke's head concussion at EURO they only had a physio not a proper doctor.
So if she wants to prolong her career it's a good decision because playing top level at Champions League and Hungarian League are enough matches through the year.


Hard to believe she will accept to be the third choice for Stine and Veronika ...and the association to Broch show that is about Gyor pressure too (on players lives).


It’s obiously you don’t see any Gyor’s matches. Nycke recently has been chosen best foreign player of Hungarian League, so please Doru don’t talk about you don’t know.

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1848
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 163 times
Been thanked: 111 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Doru Delavale » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:38 pm

Flash wrote:
Doru Delavale wrote:
Flash wrote:Sad news for handball. There are a lot of things that could be the reason of Nycke's decision about leaving NT. The Dutch Federation doesn’t pay the players and pays little money to staff. The last straw was they didn't send a doctor to EURO, they doesn't care about players' health, with Nycke's head concussion at EURO they only had a physio not a proper doctor.
So if she wants to prolong her career it's a good decision because playing top level at Champions League and Hungarian League are enough matches through the year.


Hard to believe she will accept to be the third choice for Stine and Veronika ...and the association to Broch show that is about Gyor pressure too (on players lives).


It’s obiously you don’t see any Gyor’s matches. Nycke recently has been chosen best foreign player of Hungarian League, so please Doru don’t talk about you don’t know.

Of course ,she IS A GREAT PLAYER ,who said she isn't...I was talking about her feellings man,and if she is so important to Gyor why they expect the last 6 month to prolong her contract but instead they brang two youngest players who can play instead of her.... Seems to me js not quite the repeat of Gorbitz case ... surely because G. is a symbol of hungarian handball .

User avatar
Flash
Super Member
Posts: 151
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:23 am
Has thanked: 50 times
Been thanked: 20 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Flash » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:52 pm

Doru Delavale wrote:
Flash wrote:
Doru Delavale wrote:
Hard to believe she will accept to be the third choice for Stine and Veronika ...and the association to Broch show that is about Gyor pressure too (on players lives).


It’s obiously you don’t see any Gyor’s matches. Nycke recently has been chosen best foreign player of Hungarian League, so please Doru don’t talk about you don’t know.

Of course ,she IS A GREAT PLAYER ,who said she isn't...I was talking about her feellings man,and if she is so important to Gyor why they expect the last 6 month to prolong her contract but instead they brang two youngest players who can play instead of her.... Seems to me js not quite the repeat of Gorbitz case ... surely because G. is a symbol of hungarian handball .

You should know Veronika Kristiansen doesn't play as playmaker at Gyor, she's mostly of the time sitting on the bench or playing at right back, that's why I said you don't see Gyor matches often, that's all

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1848
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 163 times
Been thanked: 111 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Doru Delavale » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:56 pm

Flash wrote:
Doru Delavale wrote:
Flash wrote:
It’s obiously you don’t see any Gyor’s matches. Nycke recently has been chosen best foreign player of Hungarian League, so please Doru don’t talk about you don’t know.

Of course ,she IS A GREAT PLAYER ,who said she isn't...I was talking about her feellings man,and if she is so important to Gyor why they expect the last 6 month to prolong her contract but instead they brang two youngest players who can play instead of her.... Seems to me js not quite the repeat of Gorbitz case ... surely because G. is a symbol of hungarian handball .

You should know Veronika Kristiansen doesn't play as playmaker at Gyor, she's mostly of the time sitting on the bench or playing at right back, that's why I said you don't see Gyor matches often, that's all


Be patient, short time she will ! :lol:

User avatar
Derp
Extra Member
Posts: 329
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:31 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Derp » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:54 pm

There is a new strom in the Hungarian handball.
As per various articles the following scene seems to be valid:
The winger of FTC named "Dóra" received an SMS from her manager named Mátyás Farkas(representing Champsport) that he could use another partnering team's(Siófok) offer to raise her value for the upcoming contract extension.
She reacted negatively but the message reached out FTC management so the scandal is on.
In fact the only Dóra of the team has been recently signed by Győr so not sure if the 2 have any connections.
Also based on these news Siófok terminated their contract with Champsport with immediate effect.
:shock:

User avatar
Gojira
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1782
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:06 pm
Location: Budapest
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 111 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Gojira » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:24 pm

Derp wrote:There is a new strom in the Hungarian handball.
As per various articles the following scene seems to be valid:
The winger of FTC named "Dóra" received an SMS from her manager named Mátyás Farkas(representing Champsport) that he could use another partnering team's(Siófok) offer to raise her value for the upcoming contract extension.
She reacted negatively but the message reached out FTC management so the scandal is on.
In fact the only Dóra of the team has been recently signed by Győr so not sure if the 2 have any connections.
Also based on these news Siófok terminated their contract with Champsport with immediate effect.

Dóra is Dóra Hornyák. Faluvégi is Dorottya.

User avatar
Derp
Extra Member
Posts: 329
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:31 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Derp » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:14 pm

Gojira wrote:
Derp wrote:There is a new strom in the Hungarian handball.
As per various articles the following scene seems to be valid:
The winger of FTC named "Dóra" received an SMS from her manager named Mátyás Farkas(representing Champsport) that he could use another partnering team's(Siófok) offer to raise her value for the upcoming contract extension.
She reacted negatively but the message reached out FTC management so the scandal is on.
In fact the only Dóra of the team has been recently signed by Győr so not sure if the 2 have any connections.
Also based on these news Siófok terminated their contract with Champsport with immediate effect.

Dóra is Dóra Hornyák. Faluvégi is Dorottya.


Oh, sorry, thx for the info. Still it doesn't make much sense. She is off now on maternity so I wouldn't consider her situation that stable so she could be a good subject for such approaching. Or is my logic failing here?
Anyway I do not really understand Siófok's official response. What does it mean they are ceasing the activity with Champsport?
Practically this office manages the 50% of the biggest stars now. Will they force their players to switch managers or what?
:shock:

User avatar
Gojira
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1782
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:06 pm
Location: Budapest
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 111 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Gojira » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:47 pm

Derp wrote:
Gojira wrote:
Derp wrote:There is a new strom in the Hungarian handball.
As per various articles the following scene seems to be valid:
The winger of FTC named "Dóra" received an SMS from her manager named Mátyás Farkas(representing Champsport) that he could use another partnering team's(Siófok) offer to raise her value for the upcoming contract extension.
She reacted negatively but the message reached out FTC management so the scandal is on.
In fact the only Dóra of the team has been recently signed by Győr so not sure if the 2 have any connections.
Also based on these news Siófok terminated their contract with Champsport with immediate effect.

Dóra is Dóra Hornyák. Faluvégi is Dorottya.


Oh, sorry, thx for the info. Still it doesn't make much sense. She is off now on maternity so I wouldn't consider her situation that stable so she could be a good subject for such approaching. Or is my logic failing here?
Anyway I do not really understand Siófok's official response. What does it mean they are ceasing the activity with Champsport?
Practically this office manages the 50% of the biggest stars now. Will they force their players to switch managers or what?


Well, as I understand it (and I may be in error), the guy - Farkas - tried to swindle FTC using the supposed interest of Siófok. And it seems that Siófok are innocent. So they are a bit annoyed with Farkas and want no more of him.

And it is a different thing. He is the manager of several players (how long?) but he also had apparently some official contact with the club. That latter is terminated now.

And it is absolutely weird, as you say. It must have happened earlier if it is indeed Dóra Hornyák. So why now?


User avatar
Derp
Extra Member
Posts: 329
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:31 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Derp » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:52 pm



Thx for this, his words are interesting.
Especially considering that there was a key accusation here on which he hasn't reacted so the fact that the rest of the story could be interpreted in this innocent matter doesn't mean anything. And that accusation is that he on purpose wanted to outplay FTC using another team's false(?) interest. Not sure if that action would be illegal by default and I've seen similar happening around me in my profession, so ther eis nothing new in it. But this story can ruin Farkas' business just like Siófok's reputation so if these are lies Siófok must sue. If they don't, they will be the black sheeps of the Hungarian championship going forward as it means they agreed to participate in such dirty tricks.
This story is not even close to its end,
:shock:

User avatar
Gojira
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1782
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:06 pm
Location: Budapest
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 111 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Gojira » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:17 pm

Derp wrote:


Thx for this, his words are interesting.
Especially considering that there was a key accusation here on which he hasn't reacted so the fact that the rest of the story could be interpreted in this innocent matter doesn't mean anything. And that accusation is that he on purpose wanted to outplay FTC using another team's false(?) interest. Not sure if that action would be illegal by default and I've seen similar happening around me in my profession, so ther eis nothing new in it. But this story can ruin Farkas' business just like Siófok's reputation so if these are lies Siófok must sue. If they don't, they will be the black sheeps of the Hungarian championship going forward as it means they agreed to participate in such dirty tricks.
This story is not even close to its end,


As far as I could see it Siófok are indeed innocent.

User avatar
John
:::Handball Expert:::
Posts: 1460
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:16 pm
Been thanked: 113 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby John » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:33 am

I don't know if anyone wrote about this but Louise Sand is officially becoming a man.
She is going to have a sex change.

User avatar
Bo$ko
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 3523
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: Podgorica - MONTENEGRO
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 89 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Bo$ko » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:59 am

Itana Grbić and Katarina Bulatović are on their way to Siofok! #-o :shock:
Image

User avatar
Gojira
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1782
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:06 pm
Location: Budapest
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 111 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Gojira » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:02 am

Bo$ko wrote:Itana Grbić and Katarina Bulatović are on their way to Siofok! #-o :shock:

Well, this is indeed surprising.

User avatar
John
:::Handball Expert:::
Posts: 1460
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:16 pm
Been thanked: 113 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby John » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:49 pm

I hear Kisvarda around also. Since Djonovic is there.

User avatar
swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 869
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:55 pm
Location: Bucharest
Been thanked: 71 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby swarthofole » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:54 pm

Siofok with 4 RBs?!? CSM should be proud of having only 3 RWs... :D
Live long and prosper.

User avatar
Derp
Extra Member
Posts: 329
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:31 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Derp » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:58 pm

swarthofole wrote:Siofok with 4 RBs?!? CSM should be proud of having only 3 RWs... :D


They are definitely letting some of them.
I hope that my favourite Janjusevic will be picked by a big team(FTC?).
:shock:

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1848
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 163 times
Been thanked: 111 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Doru Delavale » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:54 pm

Claudia Constantinescu (Zalau, 25,LB,177) is about to sign to a top-club(?) from Hungary possible even next week . My opinion she is not like before injury (one year break ,shoulder)...and I believe she is overrated ; she is like Cr.Zamfir-Florianu, good but not VERY good, often she is too predictibly in what she is doing and has no "explosion" in shooting...(of course,only my opinion).

https://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi/h ... a-17845203


Return to “Female Handball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Derp, Google [Bot] and 14 guests