Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
User avatar
Derp
Extra Member
Posts: 439
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:31 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 33 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Derp » Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:33 pm

HB9 wrote:
Rostovfan wrote:Jana Knedlikova (RW, Gyor) -> Rostov Don next season

So I guess that was the real reason Lukacs signed with Gyor.


Who knows which one is the reason for the other case?
FTC had indeed made world class wingers while Győr was lazy in these years. They could simply buy the ready but still young players.
I'd wonder who is going into RB position. On Wiki someone assumed in advance that Bulatovic is surely leaving and if so, Győr must have a very big card in his hands(Gros? Vakhirjeva? Klujber?)



Frederik
Regular
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:26 pm
Location: Gentofte,Denmark
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Frederik » Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:55 pm

Kathrine Heindahl Odense-CSKA Moskva
https://sport.tv2.dk/haandbold/2020-02- ... k-storklub

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2870
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 216 times
Been thanked: 153 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Doru Delavale » Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:16 pm

Cristina Laslo offerted by Bistrita :?:... But I've seen Cr. Balaj's statement that if reglementary punishment is 4 years hard to believe it will be only 6 month , doesn't matter the circumstances...

https://www.mytex.ro/stiri/185-sport/ha ... ta-de.html

Also M. Tirca next coach of Corona on A division 2020/21 ?

DionCassius
Rookie
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:29 pm

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby DionCassius » Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:17 pm

Doru Delavale wrote:Cristina Laslo offerted by Bistrita :?:... But I've seen Cr. Balaj's statement that if reglementary punishment is 4 years hard to believe it will be only 6 month , doesn't matter the circumstances...

https://www.mytex.ro/stiri/185-sport/ha ... ta-de.html

Also M. Tirca next coach of Corona on A division 2020/21 ?


This is not EPO or another performance enhancing drug... I mean... this is about as light as it can be and it resulted from the disinformation of players by a supposedly sports doctor.
If you sanction this with anything more than 6 months taking into consideration the context.. I do not know what you should do for use of steroids or epo (concealed logically). This isn't even doping, it's plain stupidity disguised in the use of a sanctioned practice that has no performance enhancing aspect to it..
It is hard to believe that there is something lighter sanctioned by WADA than using this laser theraphy..

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2870
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 216 times
Been thanked: 153 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Doru Delavale » Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:59 pm

DionCassius wrote:
Doru Delavale wrote:Cristina Laslo offerted by Bistrita :?:... But I've seen Cr. Balaj's statement that if reglementary punishment is 4 years hard to believe it will be only 6 month , doesn't matter the circumstances...

https://www.mytex.ro/stiri/185-sport/ha ... ta-de.html

Also M. Tirca next coach of Corona on A division 2020/21 ?


This is not EPO or another performance enhancing drug... I mean... this is about as light as it can be and it resulted from the disinformation of players by a supposedly sports doctor.
If you sanction this with anything more than 6 months taking into consideration the context.. I do not know what you should do for use of steroids or epo (concealed logically). This isn't even doping, it's plain stupidity disguised in the use of a sanctioned practice that has no performance enhancing aspect to it..
It is hard to believe that there is something lighter sanctioned by WADA than using this laser theraphy..


I think Balaj tried to say (I guess) is unrealistically to expect less punishment then (at least) a year...anyway ,the fact nothing happened until now ,is a sign of harsh battles around it...

User avatar
HammerA
Regular
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:09 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby HammerA » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:40 pm

Tonje Løseth (NOR) from Herning-Ikast to Brest

Johanna Forsberg (SWE) from Sävehof to Nykøbing Falster

Kristin Thorleifsdottir (SWE) from H65 Höör to Randers HK

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2870
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 216 times
Been thanked: 153 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Doru Delavale » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:29 pm

Vanesa Agovic(motenegrin,24,CB,179cm) and Nataliya Danshina(russian,28,RB,184cm) on road to signed second RO league team Targu Mures (Tarsoaga, Barabas among team's players). Team of Targu Mures want, perhaps, to force promotion in NL...but my opinion is no second division team yet ,capable to defeat the weakest teams from NL (Cluj,Slobozia or Rapid).

or may be Tarsoaga is prepared to step on higher level ,and this move needs replacement ?

https://handbalmania.ro/2020/02/09/divi ... taculoase/

Frederik
Regular
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:26 pm
Location: Gentofte,Denmark
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Frederik » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:32 pm

Celine Lundbye is on her Way back to NFH
https://sport.tv2.dk/haandbold/2020-02- ... gamle-klub

Frederik
Regular
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:26 pm
Location: Gentofte,Denmark
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Frederik » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:35 pm

Jamina Roberts is Pregnant and has played her last game for Randers, someone who Might know where she is going?

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2870
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 216 times
Been thanked: 153 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Doru Delavale » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:14 pm

Mariana Tirca and Sorina Tirca wanted by Podravka Koprivnica ? [for Sorina, Podravka is better then Buducnost, I think]

https://www.mytex.ro/stiri/185-sport/ha ... tarca.html

Also it is said Simona Gogarla will be future coach of Corona Brasov <Kronstadt> next season 2020/2021 in Division A ...

User avatar
John
:::Handball Expert:::
Posts: 1570
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:16 pm
Been thanked: 127 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby John » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:41 pm

Doru Delavale wrote:Mariana Tirca and Sorina Tirca wanted by Podravka Koprivnica ? [for Sorina, Podravka is better then Buducnost, I think]

https://www.mytex.ro/stiri/185-sport/ha ... tarca.html

Also it is said Simona Gogarla will be future coach of Corona Brasov <Kronstadt> next season 2020/2021 in Division A ...


The only way i see Saracevic leaving Podravka is if he wants to or a really big club signed him. The man did/does wonders with Podravka and to be honest he made me cheer for them.
As for Sorina i too agree that Podravka is a better destination for her than Buducnost, because in Buducnost she won't be a starter, she will be just another bench player. A player that has to be "in the system" for a decade to be allowed to play.
Just look at Pletikosic, she arrived as an MVP of the European championship for junior or cadets, as a young talent and potential future star that a team can count on and after 5 years she barely even plays.
I hope i'm wrong but Maslova will have the same fate as well as Tirca if she signs.

User avatar
kokkola
Regular
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:38 pm
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby kokkola » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:29 pm

John wrote:

The only way i see Saracevic leaving Podravka is if he wants to or a really big club signed him. The man did/does wonders with Podravka and to be honest he made me cheer for them.
As for Sorina i too agree that Podravka is a better destination for her than Buducnost, because in Buducnost she won't be a starter, she will be just another bench player. A player that has to be "in the system" for a decade to be allowed to play.
Just look at Pletikosic, she arrived as an MVP of the European championship for junior or cadets, as a young talent and potential future star that a team can count on and after 5 years she barely even plays.
I hope i'm wrong but Maslova will have the same fate as well as Tirca if she signs.


Tîrcă is not some Laslo, she's magnificent. What to do in Podravka when she can play in Romania in the Le Peloton if she wants? The press speculated her mother could sign for Podravka, only in these conditions she would have followed her to play there. Otherwise, even in a top club, she would not go to be benched. I personally don't want Tîrcă at Buducnost because with your current system and maybe even coaching you might not make performance anymore.

I mean, Adzic and Cvijic play wrestling, not handball. Cvijic is a player with huge lack of sportsmanship (together with Tomori). But Dragana is just dirty compared to Tomori who can't simply refrain.

Maslova, good addition if she can play like she played at the Carpathian Trophy. She deserved the final tournament, and not the former doped players of Russia! Otherwise, it's a different Maslova, I don't know... If that beautiful Maslova shows up, she will be stupid if she will stay on the bench at Buducnost!

User avatar
kokkola
Regular
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:38 pm
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby kokkola » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:32 pm

A bit of Sorina https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drnVkVboaRA

Don't confuse Corona with Cisnădie squad!

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2870
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 216 times
Been thanked: 153 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Doru Delavale » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:07 pm

It is rumour that Raluca Petrus prolonged contract to Buzau... (local press)

User avatar
dutchfan
Super Member
Posts: 204
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:30 pm
Has thanked: 133 times
Been thanked: 29 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby dutchfan » Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:51 am

Has anyone heard where Nikita van der Vliet (VOC, 19, P) goes met year?

User avatar
HB9
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1667
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:01 pm
Has thanked: 107 times
Been thanked: 206 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby HB9 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:52 pm

Solas top scorer may disappear overseas

Malin Holta, 26, has a clause in the contract that allows her to leave after the season.


https://www.aftenposten.no/sport/i/opQw ... l-utlandet

Of course, the rest is behind a pay-wall, again.
idle banter.

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2870
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 216 times
Been thanked: 153 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Doru Delavale » Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:23 pm

Commentator of Bistrita-Valcea match (RO_CUP) said both teams are in search of important pivots...He said,at least, Valcea contacted important players from Germany and Danmark.It is not clear it's about those NT's or Championships...

User avatar
kokkola
Regular
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:38 pm
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby kokkola » Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:34 pm

Doru Delavale wrote:Commentator of Bistrita-Valcea match (RO_CUP) said both teams are in search of important pivots...He said,at least, Valcea contacted important players from Germany and Danmark.It is not clear it's about those NT's or Championships...


They need a tall or at least powerful pivot, so certainly can't be Lauenroth and Benke has contract with Rostov.

Probably it's Meike Schmelzer (THC) or Luisa Schulze (Bietigheim). Schmelzer if I remember well is not far from Benke. But Vâlcea played against Bietigheim in CL.

From Denmark it can be Sarah Iversen (Herning), also met by Vâlcea but last year in the EHF Cup. Heindahl signed with CSKA Moscow, so no. The other is Stine Bodholt from Nantes, could be but it's only her 2nd season in France.

This is half the old board of Oltchim at least, so they are not hunting free players but are approaching clubs for the wanted players.

So :

- SCHMELZER (THC)
- SCHULZE (Bietigheim)
- IVERSEN (Ikast)
- BODHOLT (Nantes)

All play in important clubs and are NT players of course.

User avatar
Mariusmm
Super Member
Posts: 216
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:05 pm
Location: Gera, Germany
Has thanked: 57 times
Been thanked: 30 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Mariusmm » Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:47 pm

According to handballnews.ro (I saw it on their IG page), it’s Bölk and Stolle.

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2870
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 216 times
Been thanked: 153 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Doru Delavale » Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:49 pm

Mariusmm wrote:According to handballnews.ro (I saw it on their IG page), it’s Bölk and Stolle.

It would be great but aren't they on FTC's way ?

User avatar
kokkola
Regular
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:38 pm
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby kokkola » Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:00 pm

Mariusmm wrote:According to handballnews.ro (I saw it on their IG page), it’s Bölk and Stolle.


Boelk and Stolle at Vâlcea? Are you kidding me? Did they find new sponsors? :shock: Boelk is the biggest German talent, 21 year old also! And Stolle wasn't also wanted by big clubs these months like Emily?

:shock: If they could sign such players, they will be next level.

Probably if it happens, next CL season Vâlcea plays under Oltchim name which is back.

User avatar
kokkola
Regular
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:38 pm
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby kokkola » Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:16 pm

Ciucă, Dumanska, Batinović

Norgaard, Florică

Lopez, Badea

Danish/German NT pivot (?), Elghaoui, Băcăoanu

Boelk (?), Glibko, Trifunovic (defender too)

Fernandez, Liscevic

Stolle (?), Gonzalez

Look good. And not many changes. In my opinion Glibko could also leave (removal). But why is Vieira leaving? :( Romania, Spain, Denmark, Germany, Serbia.
Last edited by kokkola on Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:21 pm, edited 4 times in total.

User avatar
HB9
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1667
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:01 pm
Has thanked: 107 times
Been thanked: 206 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby HB9 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:17 pm

Mariusmm wrote:According to handballnews.ro (I saw it on their IG page), it’s Bölk and Stolle.


Although we have no official information, there are voices on the internet that state that....


:p
idle banter.

User avatar
kokkola
Regular
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:38 pm
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby kokkola » Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:18 pm

Marius, are you toying with us? Who did sign Samara Vieira? She's a solid player in both phases. :(

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2870
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 216 times
Been thanked: 153 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Doru Delavale » Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:27 pm

kokkola wrote:Marius, are you toying with us? Who did sign Samara Vieira? She's a solid player in both phases. :(


She didn't play on today-match ag.Bistrita but was there on the bench...is she injured ?


Return to “Female Handball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Gojira and 8 guests