Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
flappy
Regular
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:58 pm
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby flappy » Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:27 pm

kokkola wrote:
Doru Delavale wrote:Commentator of Bistrita-Valcea match (RO_CUP) said both teams are in search of important pivots...He said,at least, Valcea contacted important players from Germany and Danmark.It is not clear it's about those NT's or Championships...


They need a tall or at least powerful pivot, so certainly can't be Lauenroth and Benke has contract with Rostov.

Probably it's Meike Schmelzer (THC) or Luisa Schulze (Bietigheim). Schmelzer if I remember well is not far from Benke. But Vâlcea played against Bietigheim in CL.

From Denmark it can be Sarah Iversen (Herning), also met by Vâlcea but last year in the EHF Cup. Heindahl signed with CSKA Moscow, so no. The other is Stine Bodholt from Nantes, could be but it's only her 2nd season in France.

This is half the old board of Oltchim at least, so they are not hunting free players but are approaching clubs for the wanted players.

So :

- SCHMELZER (THC)
- SCHULZE (Bietigheim)
- IVERSEN (Ikast)
- BODHOLT (Nantes)

All play in important clubs and are NT players of course.


Schulze has prolonged her contract with Bietigheim for one more season last week (source SGBBM's Instagram)



User avatar
Mariusmm
Super Member
Posts: 216
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:05 pm
Location: Gera, Germany
Has thanked: 57 times
Been thanked: 30 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Mariusmm » Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:29 pm

Since moving to Germany, I’m not really up-to-date regarding the Romanian handball rumours, so here I am just passing by whatever I read online :D It would be a great move for Valcea indeed, but 99% of the guys on this forum said that FTC signed with the THC ladies a couple of months ago...

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2870
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 216 times
Been thanked: 153 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Doru Delavale » Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:49 pm

These are the movements until 16 february 2020 ,regarding new contracts, in danish championship :

https://www.europamester.dk/transferove ... n-2020-21/

...and there are some :?: indeed...

User avatar
kokkola
Regular
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:38 pm
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby kokkola » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:21 pm

Doru Delavale wrote:
kokkola wrote:Marius, are you toying with us? Who did sign Samara Vieira? She's a solid player in both phases. :(


She didn't play on today-match ag.Bistrita but was there on the bench...is she injured ?


No idea, but she might leave in the summer if Wikipedia isn't fake.

User avatar
Corbantis
Extra Member
Posts: 785
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:01 am
Location: Budapest (HU)
Been thanked: 25 times
Contact:

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Corbantis » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:05 pm

Mariusmm wrote:Since moving to Germany, I’m not really up-to-date regarding the Romanian handball rumours, so here I am just passing by whatever I read online :D It would be a great move for Valcea indeed, but 99% of the guys on this forum said that FTC signed with the THC ladies a couple of months ago...


Well, latest FTC rumors are:

+ Janurik (GK, from Erd)
+ Kisfaludy (LP, from Erd)
+ Kovacs (RW, from Bekescsaba)
+ Bolk (LB, from THC
+ Stolle (RB, from THC)
+ Behnke (LP, from Rostov)

- Snelder (LP, to Siofok)
- Klivinyi (LB)
- Szekeres (LP)
- Christensen (CP)
- Lukacs (RW, to Gyor)
- Szemerey (GK)

Imo, it is a bit late to reinforce the team, losing to Siofok means that we are not anymore contenders of the silver and the CHL spot next year :( Also, we still need an international level CB, Kovacsics alone is not enough...

User avatar
kokkola
Regular
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:38 pm
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby kokkola » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:28 pm

Like I said, Champions League should include 3 teams from top 4 or top 5. 3 teams from Hungary, Romania, Russia, Denmark and even France if they want. Of course Russia and France might have skipped it, but it does not matter. Hungary would have wanted 3, Romania and Denmark probably the same. In Romania we had Corona Brasov before with a great squad and full of NT youngsters. They only needed for CL maximum 2-3 more transfers.

There is no real development without CL. That's why also the international handball between NTs has decreased. Even if there is no Corona Brasov now in Romania, it will be back to the national league in 2021 and only from 2022 they would back in Europe. BUT, new investors would invest money in Romania and not only if the EHF would fill it with 3 teams from top 5 championships. Basically leagues like Hungary and Romania have many solid teams now, and from solid to CL level (anyway, much better than Krim and others), it's not much - just to find some sponsors. But these sponsors are NOT coming if they cannot play in CL because of CSM and now Valcea. Do you k**f understand EHF? Plus send poor teams of CL to the qualifications or keep them but expand the tournament with solid teams. There are more solid teams which exist in Europe. Hear it, please!

They always say: Brest is a Champions League team now. WHAT? Krim, Savehof, Most and Lublin are winning any matches besides those between them? Let's say Podravka is going up.

User avatar
Corbantis
Extra Member
Posts: 785
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:01 am
Location: Budapest (HU)
Been thanked: 25 times
Contact:

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Corbantis » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:39 pm

kokkola wrote:Like I said, Champions League should include 3 teams from top 4 or top 5. 3 teams from Hungary, Romania, Russia, Denmark and even France if they want. Of course Russia and France might have skipped it, but it does not matter. Hungary would have wanted 3, Romania and Denmark probably the same. In Romania we had Corona Brasov before with a great squad and full of NT youngsters. They only needed for CL maximum 2-3 more transfers.

There is no real development without CL. That's why also the international handball between NTs has decreased. Even if there is no Corona Brasov now in Romania, it will be back to the national league in 2021 and only from 2022 they would back in Europe. BUT, new investors would invest money in Romania and not only if the EHF would fill it with 3 teams from top 5 championships. Basically leagues like Hungary and Romania have many solid teams now, and from solid to CL level (anyway, much better than Krim and others), it's not much - just to find some sponsors. But these sponsors are NOT coming if they cannot play in CL because of CSM and now Valcea. Do you k**f understand EHF? Plus send poor teams of CL to the qualifications or keep them but expand the tournament with solid teams. There are more solid teams which exist in Europe. Hear it, please!

They always say: Brest is a Champions League team now. WHAT? Krim, Savehof, Most and Lublin are winning any matches besides those between them? Let's say Podravka is going up.


What you just wrote make sense, but not from EHF's perspective. Their aim now it to include as many nations as they can (not club teams), so they give 11 or 12 spots to the national champions, and the remaining 2-3 spots they fill with wild card teams or via qualification tournament.

DionCassius
Rookie
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:29 pm

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby DionCassius » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:41 pm

Corbantis wrote:Well, latest FTC rumors are:

+ Janurik (GK, from Erd)
+ Kisfaludy (LP, from Erd)
+ Kovacs (RW, from Bekescsaba)
+ Bolk (LB, from THC
+ Stolle (RB, from THC)
+ Behnke (LP, from Rostov)

- Snelder (LP, to Siofok)
- Klivinyi (LB)
- Szekeres (LP)
- Christensen (CP)
- Lukacs (RW, to Gyor)
- Szemerey (GK)

Imo, it is a bit late to reinforce the team, losing to Siofok means that we are not anymore contenders of the silver and the CHL spot next year :( Also, we still need an international level CB, Kovacsics alone is not enough...


Well.. this looks like a strange combination for FTC. Bolk and Stolle when you have Hafra and Kuljber, similarly aged young players with close values. Behnke would be a good addition for them. Klivinyi is nce. Erd seems to be taken apart. What will happen to Krpez Slezak? That's what I would like to know.
These rumors, about the germans at least, are months old already.. so they should, in theory, be real.. I guess we will find out.
Strange again and it will get even stranger if FTC will not finish on the second place.. which is quite more than a posibility, it became a probability yesterday. Do you need all that firepower for EHF cup? They will get them in somehow, maybe... but that will be a hard bargain..

User avatar
kokkola
Regular
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:38 pm
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby kokkola » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:55 pm

I suppose now that Valcea might have also contacted Behnke. They might have talked about Behnke and not by somebody else. Because she's leaving already Rostov? :shock: Behnke would have regular spot in either FTC or somebody else like Valcea. Because she's not going anymore to teams like Rostov if she failed there. She would be a good reserve though even for Pintea too, if CSM will not acquire Ostase like they said.

Krpez gives birth I think. Dembele also did that.

Normally in February we would have found out already about the next season.

Corbantis wrote:

What you just wrote make sense, but not from EHF's perspective. Their aim now it to include as many nations as they can (not club teams), so they give 11 or 12 spots to the national champions, and the remaining 2-3 spots they fill with wild card teams or via qualification tournament.


Regarding the poorer teams, I don't mind, but only if they would not also make 0 points or almost like Lublin in EHF FOR seasons (and 0 in CL; moreover not the points is a problem but the displays, losing by big margins). If the Polish were willing so much to play in CL, they should have invested a little bit. Because it's becoming laughable. I don't support any team in any competition to take beatdown like hell. Well, at least Magura Cisnadie passed qualifications for 2 years, beat Zvezda and somebody else last year and this year a Spanish top 2.

User avatar
GerHbol
Rookie
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:29 pm
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby GerHbol » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:39 pm

kokkola wrote:
Doru Delavale wrote:Commentator of Bistrita-Valcea match (RO_CUP) said both teams are in search of important pivots...He said,at least, Valcea contacted important players from Germany and Danmark.It is not clear it's about those NT's or Championships...


They need a tall or at least powerful pivot, so certainly can't be Lauenroth and Benke has contract with Rostov.

Probably it's Meike Schmelzer (THC) or Luisa Schulze (Bietigheim). Schmelzer if I remember well is not far from Benke. But Vâlcea played against Bietigheim in CL.

From Denmark it can be Sarah Iversen (Herning), also met by Vâlcea but last year in the EHF Cup. Heindahl signed with CSKA Moscow, so no. The other is Stine Bodholt from Nantes, could be but it's only her 2nd season in France.

This is half the old board of Oltchim at least, so they are not hunting free players but are approaching clubs for the wanted players.

So :

- SCHMELZER (THC)
- SCHULZE (Bietigheim)
- IVERSEN (Ikast)
- BODHOLT (Nantes)

All play in important clubs and are NT players of course.

Schmelzer prolonged her contract with THC for another two years a few days ago. Maybe it's Anna Seidel? She just announced that she will leave Leverkusen after the end of the season. She is not a regular in the NT, but she was nominated a few times in the past.

User avatar
kokkola
Regular
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:38 pm
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby kokkola » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:10 pm

GerHbol wrote:
Schmelzer prolonged her contract with THC for another two years a few days ago. Maybe it's Anna Seidel? She just announced that she will leave Leverkusen after the end of the season. She is not a regular in the NT, but she was nominated a few times in the past.


Then it's Benke because she's leaving Rostov. And from Denmark could be Iversen/Bodholt in my opinion. Of course, this is just a rumour coming from Marius and Handballnews' Instagram. El Ghaoui is talented but small of height and inconsistent pivot. She can be kept but will need competition. Bacaoanu is decent for CL, but like a 3rd option. Many decent pivots failed in this competition when you are fighting for the knockout phases especially.

User avatar
Derp
Extra Member
Posts: 439
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:31 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 33 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Derp » Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:47 am

DionCassius wrote:
Corbantis wrote:Well, latest FTC rumors are:

+ Janurik (GK, from Erd)
+ Kisfaludy (LP, from Erd)
+ Kovacs (RW, from Bekescsaba)
+ Bolk (LB, from THC
+ Stolle (RB, from THC)
+ Behnke (LP, from Rostov)

- Snelder (LP, to Siofok)
- Klivinyi (LB)
- Szekeres (LP)
- Christensen (CP)
- Lukacs (RW, to Gyor)
- Szemerey (GK)

Imo, it is a bit late to reinforce the team, losing to Siofok means that we are not anymore contenders of the silver and the CHL spot next year :( Also, we still need an international level CB, Kovacsics alone is not enough...


Well.. this looks like a strange combination for FTC. Bolk and Stolle when you have Hafra and Kuljber, similarly aged young players with close values. Behnke would be a good addition for them. Klivinyi is nce. Erd seems to be taken apart. What will happen to Krpez Slezak? That's what I would like to know.
These rumors, about the germans at least, are months old already.. so they should, in theory, be real.. I guess we will find out.
Strange again and it will get even stranger if FTC will not finish on the second place.. which is quite more than a posibility, it became a probability yesterday. Do you need all that firepower for EHF cup? They will get them in somehow, maybe... but that will be a hard bargain..


Well, this year Siófok is indeed a better team than FTC though not by far, but next year? I haven't heard any big names on the arrival side of Siófok but they are losing Kobetic, Solberg, Janjusevic...
There is just no left handed shooter any more in that team.
Yeah, another pivot joins the 'Army of Lovers' but I think Jezic simply does not need any more replacement(she can handle it all alone) while on the other hand the RB and LB positions are weak.
Maybe next year, when trying to fight bigger, stronger teams in CL, Siófok will have a hard time to defend the Silver while FTC is about to correct its biggest shortcomings of the past years: GK, RB positions and the 'short bench'.
Still - and let me emphasize - Siófok did not have yet any announcements so perhaps they are already very convenient while having some big signs in the pocket already(Gros? Bulatovic? Reistad? Burgaard?).

Interesting thing is that despite Dunaújváros and Érd are both falling to pieces thus gving 3 'not bad at all' RBs to the market, no one seems to be eager to sign Szekerczés, Lavko or Kiss. Why is that?

Malloul
Rookie
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:57 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Malloul » Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:36 am

Derp wrote:
DionCassius wrote:Well, this year Siófok is indeed a better team than FTC though not by far, but next year? I haven't heard any big names on the arrival side of Siófok but they are losing Kobetic, Solberg, Janjusevic...
There is just no left handed shooter any more in that team.
Yeah, another pivot joins the 'Army of Lovers' but I think Jezic simply does not need any more replacement(she can handle it all alone) while on the other hand the RB and LB positions are weak.
Maybe next year, when trying to fight bigger, stronger teams in CL, Siófok will have a hard time to defend the Silver while FTC is about to correct its biggest shortcomings of the past years: GK, RB positions and the 'short bench'.
Still - and let me emphasize - Siófok did not have yet any announcements so perhaps they are already very convenient while having some big signs in the pocket already(Gros? Bulatovic? Reistad? Burgaard?).

Interesting thing is that despite Dunaújváros and Érd are both falling to pieces thus gving 3 'not bad at all' RBs to the market, no one seems to be eager to sign Szekerczés, Lavko or Kiss. Why is that?


Gros? Bulatovic? Reistad? Burgaard?
You can already forget about Gros because firstly I don't think so many clubs can match what's she's earning in Brest and she just extended her contract till 2022.
Burgaard I will not count on it neither because she's still under contract next year and she told last week in an French article that she was really happy in Metz. On top of that Metz is generally announcing all the departures in January at the latest and we didn't hear any noise/news about this so far.

User avatar
Bo$ko
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 3660
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: Podgorica - MONTENEGRO
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 105 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Bo$ko » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:47 am

I am sure Siofok won't collapse now, when they finally get near CL.
Remember when they presented in one day Pena, Niombla, Tomori, Szikora etc.
Losing Janjušević is not a big deal, she was not on expected level. They should persuade Kobetić to play one more year in CL. :D
Image

User avatar
kokkola
Regular
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:38 pm
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby kokkola » Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:25 pm

Derp wrote:

Well, this year Siófok is indeed a better team than FTC though not by far, but next year? I haven't heard any big names on the arrival side of Siófok but they are losing Kobetic, Solberg, Janjusevic...


Dream on, mate, Siofok isn't a better side than FTC!

User avatar
Corbantis
Extra Member
Posts: 785
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:01 am
Location: Budapest (HU)
Been thanked: 25 times
Contact:

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Corbantis » Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:15 pm

Corbantis wrote:
Mariusmm wrote:Since moving to Germany, I’m not really up-to-date regarding the Romanian handball rumours, so here I am just passing by whatever I read online :D It would be a great move for Valcea indeed, but 99% of the guys on this forum said that FTC signed with the THC ladies a couple of months ago...


Well, latest FTC rumors are:

+ Janurik (GK, from Erd)
+ Kisfaludy (LP, from Erd)
+ Kovacs (RW, from Bekescsaba)
+ Bolk (LB, from THC
+ Stolle (RB, from THC)
+ Behnke (LP, from Rostov)

- Snelder (LP, to Siofok)
- Klivinyi (LB)
- Szekeres (LP)
- Christensen (CP)
- Lukacs (RW, to Gyor)
- Szemerey (GK)

Imo, it is a bit late to reinforce the team, losing to Siofok means that we are not anymore contenders of the silver and the CHL spot next year :( Also, we still need an international level CB, Kovacsics alone is not enough...


One person can be added to the players who are leaving:

- Hornyak (BR, LB, to DVSC Debrecen

https://www.fradi.hu/kezilabda/noi-kezi ... rnyak-dora

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2870
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 216 times
Been thanked: 153 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Doru Delavale » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:01 pm

Dragana Cvijic will stay in CSM ? Gruba signed another year prolong...

https://www.fanatik.ro/lovitura-pentru- ... v-19151655

User avatar
kokkola
Regular
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:38 pm
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby kokkola » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:37 pm

Doru Delavale wrote:Dragana Cvijic will stay in CSM ? Gruba signed another year prolong...

https://www.fanatik.ro/lovitura-pentru- ... v-19151655


I don't understand what they want with Grubisic, I expect more from her. She's tall enough though.

Luckily Dedu will probably be number 1 in the world now.

User avatar
Derp
Extra Member
Posts: 439
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:31 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 33 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Derp » Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:06 pm

kokkola wrote:
Derp wrote:

Well, this year Siófok is indeed a better team than FTC though not by far, but next year? I haven't heard any big names on the arrival side of Siófok but they are losing Kobetic, Solberg, Janjusevic...


Dream on, mate, Siofok isn't a better side than FTC!


It is not my dream, I'd call it objectivity.
And as I said so I expect FTC to win back the silver next season... they however just lost the actual one.

User avatar
kokkola
Regular
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:38 pm
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby kokkola » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:24 am

Derp wrote:
kokkola wrote:
Derp wrote:

Well, this year Siófok is indeed a better team than FTC though not by far, but next year? I haven't heard any big names on the arrival side of Siófok but they are losing Kobetic, Solberg, Janjusevic...


Dream on, mate, Siofok isn't a better side than FTC!


It is not my dream, I'd call it objectivity.
And as I said so I expect FTC to win back the silver next season... they however just lost the actual one.


Even if they win the silver, Siofok aren't better yet than FTC. I know Pena is also there too, but overall FTC has a better squad even without new signings Boelk and Stolle. What do you think, Derp, that FTC can't win the EHF Cup? But surprises can happen though. In a death match in CL, I would place my money on FTC in a double-leg.

User avatar
Hajas
Extra Member
Posts: 309
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:39 am
Location: Spain
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Hajas » Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:46 am

kokkola wrote:
Derp wrote:
kokkola wrote:
Dream on, mate, Siofok isn't a better side than FTC!


It is not my dream, I'd call it objectivity.
And as I said so I expect FTC to win back the silver next season... they however just lost the actual one.


Even if they win the silver, Siofok aren't better yet than FTC. I know Pena is also there too, but overall FTC has a better squad even without new signings Boelk and Stolle. What do you think, Derp, that FTC can't win the EHF Cup? But surprises can happen though. In a death match in CL, I would place my money on FTC in a double-leg.


HUN league 2019/2020
Siofok - Gyør 34-29
Gyør - Siofok 27-24

I would place my money on Siofok vs Gyør in a double leg :D And btw Siofoks defense is another world than FTCs defense

User avatar
Corbantis
Extra Member
Posts: 785
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:01 am
Location: Budapest (HU)
Been thanked: 25 times
Contact:

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Corbantis » Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:28 am

Hajas wrote:
kokkola wrote:
Derp wrote:
It is not my dream, I'd call it objectivity.
And as I said so I expect FTC to win back the silver next season... they however just lost the actual one.


Even if they win the silver, Siofok aren't better yet than FTC. I know Pena is also there too, but overall FTC has a better squad even without new signings Boelk and Stolle. What do you think, Derp, that FTC can't win the EHF Cup? But surprises can happen though. In a death match in CL, I would place my money on FTC in a double-leg.


HUN league 2019/2020
Siofok - Gyør 34-29
Gyør - Siofok 27-24

I would place my money on Siofok vs Gyør in a double leg :D And btw Siofoks defense is another world than FTCs defense


Soon Siofok and Gyor will play 1/4 final in the Hungarian Cup, will see if it was a one-time-miracle from Siofok or not.

User avatar
Marco Aurelio
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2183
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:39 pm
Location: Budapest
Been thanked: 34 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Marco Aurelio » Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:52 am

Why is everybody so sure abot the Gyør/Siófok combo for next year's CL ?
The Audi girls have to go to Érd and Debrecen, both can be tricky.

User avatar
OltchimRmValcea
Extra Member
Posts: 574
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:10 pm
Location: Romania
Has thanked: 64 times
Been thanked: 46 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby OltchimRmValcea » Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:57 am

Marco Aurelio wrote:Why is everybody so sure abot the Gyør/Siófok combo for next year's CL ?
The Audi girls have to go to Érd and Debrecen, both can be tricky.

Érd and Debrecen were not even able to pass EHF group stage. :D
L. Hutupan-Dinu, V. Ardean-Elisei, Cristina Neagu, O. Manea, I. Stanca, M. Jovanovic, Y. Ozel, R. Maier.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyKvP63kFHw

User avatar
OltchimRmValcea
Extra Member
Posts: 574
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:10 pm
Location: Romania
Has thanked: 64 times
Been thanked: 46 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby OltchimRmValcea » Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:10 am

How could EHF Champions look like in next season?

9 places for champions from nations ranked 1-9:
Hungary (Gyor), Russia (Rostov), România (CSM?), Denmark (Team Esbjerg?), France (Brest?), Norway (Vipers), Germany (Dortmund?), Macedonia (?) and Montenegro (Buducnost).

1 place from nation winning most EHF Cup titles over past three seasons: Hungary 99% (Siofok?)

6 wild-cards:
My bets are: Krim, Podravka and vice-champions from Hungary (FTC?), France (Metz?), Romania (Valcea?) and Denmark (Viborg/Copenhagen/Odense?)

And if champion from Macedonia will not register again, maybe a wild card for Norway (Storhamar?), Russia (Lada/CSKA?) or Germany (Bietigheim?). Or why not, direct spot for Swedish Champion (10th nations in EHF Ranking).
L. Hutupan-Dinu, V. Ardean-Elisei, Cristina Neagu, O. Manea, I. Stanca, M. Jovanovic, Y. Ozel, R. Maier.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyKvP63kFHw


Return to “Female Handball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests