Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2875
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 216 times
Been thanked: 153 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Doru Delavale » Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:30 pm

Itana Grbic will leave CSM in the end of this season.



User avatar
swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1079
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:55 pm
Location: Bucharest
Been thanked: 86 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby swarthofole » Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:06 pm

Romanian commentators said that Alexandrina Barbosa is signed by CSM and Jaukovic goes to Rostov. :-k
Live long and prosper.

User avatar
kokkola
Regular
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:38 pm
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby kokkola » Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:50 pm

swarthofole wrote:Romanian commentators said that Alexandrina Barbosa is signed by CSM and Jaukovic goes to Rostov. :-k


Is this true? Did the commentator say it? Because Marius was trolling us with somebody. Jaukovic will go to Rostov to be a reserve then. Anyway, Barbosa would be a good acquirement, it does not matter the age. 2 years she can still play. Better experienced than one to be raised. Barbosa was good in Japan. What I would dislike is the height of the 9-metre line.

User avatar
Derp
Extra Member
Posts: 439
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:31 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 33 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Derp » Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:54 am

kokkola wrote:
Derp wrote:
kokkola wrote:
Dream on, mate, Siofok isn't a better side than FTC!


It is not my dream, I'd call it objectivity.
And as I said so I expect FTC to win back the silver next season... they however just lost the actual one.


Even if they win the silver, Siofok aren't better yet than FTC. I know Pena is also there too, but overall FTC has a better squad even without new signings Boelk and Stolle. What do you think, Derp, that FTC can't win the EHF Cup? But surprises can happen though. In a death match in CL, I would place my money on FTC in a double-leg.


TBH the 2 teams are close to each other that we can be sure that the outcome will depend on their actual form, but I think that FTC is too reliant on certain players who get tired for the end of the season. Siófok tends to share more the burden and also has a better coach.
And yes, FTC would be my first applicant for the EHF-cup(and will be next season for sure).
This year Siófok deserved the silver as FTC had too many blunders and also lost at home against Siófok.

Actually I can imagine that if Siófok wins the EHF-cup, FTC will get a wildcard so perhaps we can indeed see a deathmatch between them in CL. Watch out what you wish for :)

User avatar
swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1079
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:55 pm
Location: Bucharest
Been thanked: 86 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby swarthofole » Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:02 am

kokkola wrote:
swarthofole wrote:Romanian commentators said that Alexandrina Barbosa is signed by CSM and Jaukovic goes to Rostov. :-k


Is this true? Did the commentator say it? Because Marius was trolling us with somebody. Jaukovic will go to Rostov to be a reserve then. Anyway, Barbosa would be a good acquirement, it does not matter the age. 2 years she can still play. Better experienced than one to be raised. Barbosa was good in Japan. What I would dislike is the height of the 9-metre line.

They said they know this from the management, just watch the replay on Digi. I think Marius read that piece of "info" on the forum, so it's not the same thing.
The same guys claimed that Grbic is leaving because she wants to play CB.
I can't vouch their words, but this is what they said.
Live long and prosper.

User avatar
John
:::Handball Expert:::
Posts: 1570
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:16 pm
Been thanked: 127 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby John » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:25 am

swarthofole wrote:Romanian commentators said that Alexandrina Barbosa is signed by CSM and Jaukovic goes to Rostov.


I hope these rumors are true. I think Jaukovic would definitely benefit more from going to Rostov. Martin would teach her a thing or two about defense and attack. And I think she would have more playing time there instead of being Neagu's shadow.

User avatar
Mariusmm
Super Member
Posts: 216
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:05 pm
Location: Gera, Germany
Has thanked: 57 times
Been thanked: 30 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Mariusmm » Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:43 pm

Jaukovic to Rostov and Sandy to CSM were announced at “Saptamana de handbal” (pre-match show on Digi), also during the game. Pruna said something about a 60.000€ or 80.000€ transfer fee that CSM were not willing to pay.

Same guy said tonight during Krim-Valcea that Zeljka Nikolic (RW, SCM Craiova) will play for Valcea from next season. Lopez signed a new contract so probably Alexandra Badea is leaving, and something about Samara da Silva to Krim !? People were saying she kinda agreed to go to Buzau, let’s see what will happen.

User avatar
kokkola
Regular
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:38 pm
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby kokkola » Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:00 am

:-k Maybe to Krim, I see they also have Snopova, but why would Samara Vieira leave for Buzău?

User avatar
kokkola
Regular
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:38 pm
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby kokkola » Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:32 pm

Jaukovic did not provide so far, to say she's so amazing. But it is worrying me because this season she was better. So she may improve and become better!

Otherwise I know some other better options, for being reserve to Neagu, from current Abbingh to others. Sadly Veronica Kristiansen is in Gyor, that would have been one of my favourite back-ups.

Tirca is not ready yet and I wish she would find a team like Podravka, playing in CL, but in a top championship. She would fit perfect at Valcea! Damn!

User avatar
Corbantis
Extra Member
Posts: 785
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:01 am
Location: Budapest (HU)
Been thanked: 25 times
Contact:

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Corbantis » Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:53 am

Derp wrote:
kokkola wrote:
Derp wrote:
It is not my dream, I'd call it objectivity.
And as I said so I expect FTC to win back the silver next season... they however just lost the actual one.


Even if they win the silver, Siofok aren't better yet than FTC. I know Pena is also there too, but overall FTC has a better squad even without new signings Boelk and Stolle. What do you think, Derp, that FTC can't win the EHF Cup? But surprises can happen though. In a death match in CL, I would place my money on FTC in a double-leg.


TBH the 2 teams are close to each other that we can be sure that the outcome will depend on their actual form, but I think that FTC is too reliant on certain players who get tired for the end of the season. Siófok tends to share more the burden and also has a better coach.
And yes, FTC would be my first applicant for the EHF-cup(and will be next season for sure).
This year Siófok deserved the silver as FTC had too many blunders and also lost at home against Siófok.

Actually I can imagine that if Siófok wins the EHF-cup, FTC will get a wildcard so perhaps we can indeed see a deathmatch between them in CL. Watch out what you wish for :)


Hungary will not have 3 team in CHL, that is for sure. EHF said it clearly. Gyor as Hungarian Champion will get a spot, and most probably +1 place will be given based on EHF Cup performance in the last 3 years (the other nation with high hopes is Romania). The Hungarian Federation can nominate (based on the EHF Cup spot) +1 team from Hungary (other than the champion), and I deeply believe it will be Siófok, as they will get the Silver from the domestic league.

User avatar
John
:::Handball Expert:::
Posts: 1570
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:16 pm
Been thanked: 127 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby John » Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:56 am

Doru Delavale wrote:This time,entirely true...and may be Martin would teach also Jaukovic how much,when and what to eat...you know what I mean... ....otherwise she must take a job on the line... near Cvijic...


Your unreasonable hatred towards montenegrin players, Buducnost and MNE national team is just pathetic and you've just hit a new low.

Insulting someone because of their appeareance (and has nothing to do with eating) is a thing that only a petty, small, brainless person can do.

It's one thing to dislike a team and cheering for them to lose and completely different the constant hatred, trashing and insulting of the players, team, league, NT and everything a team achieved (which is also the result of jealousy because some just can't stand the fact that a team from a small country won everything and is producing star players plus NT has a brilliant achievement record)

But i'm not surprised since this forum turned into personal frustration releasing website. And decent and contributing members are getting terrorized by a small group [moderated].

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2875
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 216 times
Been thanked: 153 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Doru Delavale » Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:23 pm

John wrote:
Doru Delavale wrote:This time,entirely true...and may be Martin would teach also Jaukovic how much,when and what to eat...you know what I mean... ....otherwise she must take a job on the line... near Cvijic...


Your unreasonable hatred towards montenegrin players, Buducnost and MNE national team is just pathetic and you've just hit a new low.

Insulting someone because of their appeareance (and has nothing to do with eating) is a thing that only a petty, small, brainless person can do.

It's one thing to dislike a team and cheering for them to lose and completely different the constant hatred, trashing and insulting of the players, team, league, NT and everything a team achieved (which is also the result of jealousy because some just can't stand the fact that a team from a small country won everything and is producing star players plus NT has a brilliant achievement record)

But i'm not surprised since this forum turned into personal frustration releasing website. And decent and contributing members are getting terrorized by a small group of psychopaths.


Psychopaths ??? Brainless ? Whose rude here, may I ask ?!
Your "conclusions" are pure malice and for readers of this forum, hatress instigations....
And for your knoledge....yes, I am always an admirer of Radicevic (and I remind you I didn't wrote about her she is expired like you did about Neagu after she leaved BUD).Not talking about your attitude to CSM (all players who come back home from CSM come because everything "stinks" there).
And yes,not lastly,I can't understand why a team without a national championship competition is a subscriber year by year to EHF CL ! :!: ! :?:

User avatar
John
:::Handball Expert:::
Posts: 1570
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:16 pm
Been thanked: 127 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby John » Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:27 pm

Doru Delavale wrote:And for your knoledge....yes, I am always an admirer of Radicevic (and I remind you I didn't wrote about her she is expired like you did about Neagu after she leaved BUD).Not talking about your attitude to CSM (all players who come back home from CSM come because everything "stinks" there).


You became the "admirer" when she came to CSM. Before that she was hated because of her way of celebrating the goals.

Neagu is and will always be one of my favorite players, because of her character (decided to stay in Oltchim with a reduced salary, even when they were close to baknruptcy) and because she is a great handball player.

I never said she "expired". If i commented that her statistic was not as good as before it's not an insult. Calling someone fat, judging them by their appereance, calling them names and lots of other really negative things you wrote about Buducnost players over the years is completely different. And diminishing a clubs achievements is a really pathetic.

It's not a secret that i disliked CSM before because of their management policy and their nonsense star player buying (which is the same reason i dislike Gyor) but i never insulted any player or anyone who works for the club. It's also not a secret that CSM didn't pay their players which was reported many times in the media and many players commented on that.
If i comment that a CSM player is underperforming (Cvijic) and is not the on the same level as she was in Buducnost it's not an insult, it's an opinion supported by facts.
CSM doesn't have a good reputation when it comes to coaches, salaries etc. It's not my fault those things were published in the media and former coaches and players commented on that.

Doru Delavale wrote:And yes,not lastly,I can't understand why a team without a national championship competition is a subscriber year by year to EHF CL ! !


That's because you started watching handball when CSM came to the scene. But dear, Buducnost has been on the european map for many decades. So many titles (CL, CWC, EHF cup), so many finals and semifinals. Constantly among top european clubs. They have a great reputation starting from the era of ex Yugoslavia. So many GREAT players were produced in this team, so many GREAT player came to play for this team. You just can't accept that fact and you are ill informed.

And yes, Montenegro has a national championship where do you think all the players come from? They just magically appear in Buducnost after years of training?
Montenegrin championship serves for producing players that would be so good to play for Buducnost and NT. And yes, Buducnost plays the national championship and national cup, the fact that we don't write about it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
Youngsters and bench players play the league and the cup, while players like Radicevic etc play the CL and the Regional league.

Mehmedovic, Petrovic, Jaukovic, Ramusovic, Malovic, Toskovic, Nikcevic, Klikovac A., Premovic and others are all players who played for other teams in Montenegro before Buducnost recognized them as potential great players and signed them. Some of them didn't even play for Buducnost at all like Toskovic and Nikcevic and Andrea Klikovac.

In conclusion, do your homework and read about handball history. My teams was among top european clubs while yours was still struggling in the second, third or whatever division. And it's not an insult it's called a FACT.

I apologize to all forum members for writing off topic. But maybe some of you find it interesting to read, who knows :D

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2875
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 216 times
Been thanked: 153 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Doru Delavale » Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:28 pm

Oh my, your arguments are so big as the ear (bore-hole) of a niddle ...how nice your present -"Future" team live continously from it's past ... :lol:

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2875
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 216 times
Been thanked: 153 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Doru Delavale » Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:55 pm

Arena Valceana think Samara should go (probably) to Krim, Glybko has no more criteria to stay to Valcea and also Dumanska possible to leave.
http://arenavalceana.ro/perioada-grea-p ... la-valcea/

User avatar
John
:::Handball Expert:::
Posts: 1570
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:16 pm
Been thanked: 127 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby John » Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:19 pm

Doru Delavale wrote:Oh my, your arguments are so big as the ear (bore-hole) of a niddle ...how nice your present -"Future" team live continously from it's past ...


What kind of past :D A great one. And so many great years to come. :D
And i'm always happy to inform ignorant members who know nothing about handball. :D

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2875
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 216 times
Been thanked: 153 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Doru Delavale » Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:34 pm

John wrote:
Doru Delavale wrote:Oh my, your arguments are so big as the ear (bore-hole) of a niddle ...how nice your present -"Future" team live continously from it's past ...


What kind of past :D A great one. And so many great years to come. :D
And i'm always happy to inform ignorant members who know nothing about handball. :D


It's all right,be happy......making good to health....you had the last word. [-(

User avatar
kokkola
Regular
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:38 pm
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby kokkola » Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:18 pm

John wrote:

What kind of past :D A great one. And so many great years to come. :D
And i'm always happy to inform ignorant members who know nothing about handball. :D


John, you also have a problem these days, you started offending Neagu several times after injury and you have constantly offended slightly maybe our club based on potential fake news such as finances. I could also go to Montenegrin press and do the same.

Plus we have also fed players, with triple salaries that they would have received without Gyor, CSM, and probably Rostov and Brest now. Now regarding coaching, we still have a gold and even on our debut, plus two bronzes. PSG has nothing.

Conflictual with an Orthodox brother is no good. Better drink some slivovica together! Doru compared to Edu is a lot least aggressive. Then, with your statements, you are also involving me in your childish wars... Start respecting eachothers and the clubs! And don't confuse me or Doru with the others.

And I do agree calling a player fat when it's playing well, is not nice (although Cvijic has had no fair-play sometimes, argued more with the Hungarian fans). Otherwise I have been calling Cvijic whale for a while until the last round.

John wrote:It's not a secret that i disliked CSM before because of their management policy and their nonsense star player buying (which is the same reason i dislike Gyor) but i never insulted any player or anyone who works for the club.


Next year Buducnost will be the same. :D At least today, we can't really say we don't have Neagu, Pintea and Dedu all world class. This is not bad, buying stars, if you have local players. PSG is a lot of worse, they could buy the whole competition entirely.

John wrote:That's because you started watching handball when CSM came to the scene. But dear, Buducnost has been on the european map for many decades.


Second is true, first is not. Romania is still the only national team with all the World Championship presences. Plus we have given the 1st "Champions League" winner in history. And 2nd, 3rd and 5th world champion internationally (Romanian NT). Ramnicu Valcea was as traditional as Buducnost in the Champions League, with better results after, Buducnost with better results overall (Yugoslavia period included). Plus other winners or medalists in competitions such as EHF Cup, Cup Winnners' Cup and ex-City Cup. Otherwise it's a true in Macedonia and Montenegro there are no local leagues and the level of the runners-up would play in our second division.

User avatar
Derp
Extra Member
Posts: 439
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:31 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 33 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Derp » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:39 am

What do we know about FTC's leavers?
Snelder
Hornyák
Lukács
Christensen?
Szekeres?
Szemerey?
Klivinyi?

User avatar
Corbantis
Extra Member
Posts: 785
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:01 am
Location: Budapest (HU)
Been thanked: 25 times
Contact:

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Corbantis » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:10 am

Derp wrote:What do we know about FTC's leavers?
Snelder ---> Siofok
Hornyák ---> DVSC (Debrecen)
Lukács ---> Gyor
Christensen? ---> Imo she goes back to Norway
Szekeres? ---> Perhaps she will finish her career (?)
Szemerey?
Klivinyi? ---> Maybe MTK ?

Graoudy
Regular
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun May 05, 2019 1:16 pm
Location: Germany
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Graoudy » Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:16 am

Amanda Kolczynski (Besancon) is rumored to go to Metz next season. She has already announced that she will leave besancon next season.

https://c.republicain-lorrain.fr/sport/2020/02/26/metz-handball-en-pleine-confiance

If it is true, I think that it is a very surprising and disapointing decision from Metz. They can get much better players. ](*,)

User avatar
HB9
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1668
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:01 pm
Has thanked: 107 times
Been thanked: 206 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby HB9 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:24 am

^^ What do they need a third right wing for? It's not like she (or the other two) are some random junior players who would be content with being #2 or even #3.

Graoudy wrote:If it is true, I think that it is a very surprising and disapointing decision from Metz. They can get much better players. ](*,)

Maybe, maybe not. Who knows. Like everything with right wing transfers; it's not as simple as it may look to us outsiders.
idle banter.

frenchy
Super Member
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:25 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby frenchy » Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:30 am

HB9 wrote:^^ What do they need a third right wing for? It's not like she (or the other two) are some random junior players who would be content with being #2 or even #3.

Graoudy wrote:If it is true, I think that it is a very surprising and disapointing decision from Metz. They can get much better players. ](*,)

Maybe, maybe not. Who knows. Like everything with right wing transfers; it's not as simple as may look to us outsiders.



Maybe Ailly Luciano want a second baby ?

Graoudy
Regular
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun May 05, 2019 1:16 pm
Location: Germany
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Graoudy » Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:36 am

^^ What do they need a third right wing for? It's not like she (or the other two) are some random junior players who would be content with being #2 or even #3.


I also don't understand why they would need a 3rd right wing. Maybe that she is able to play to another position or it is perhaps for strange defence tactics. 3rd possibility: Luciano wants another baby :)

Anyway, this just a rumor right now.

User avatar
HB9
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1668
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:01 pm
Has thanked: 107 times
Been thanked: 206 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby HB9 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:22 pm

Kaja Kamp does not renew her contract with TTH Holstebro, which expires after the season. She is instead pursuing a career in an unnamed foreign club.

https://folkebladetlemvig.dk/artikel/st ... -skridt-op

*edit: to Metzingen
idle banter.


Return to “Female Handball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests