Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
flappy
Regular

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby flappy » Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:18 pm

frenchy wrote:
HB9 wrote:^^ What do they need a third right wing for? It's not like she (or the other two) are some random junior players who would be content with being #2 or even #3.

Graoudy wrote:If it is true, I think that it is a very surprising and disapointing decision from Metz. They can get much better players. ](*,)

Maybe, maybe not. Who knows. Like everything with right wing transfers; it's not as simple as may look to us outsiders.

Maybe Ailly Luciano want a second baby ?

I believe Laura Flippes is going to Paris 92 after this season?
Or is there another RW in Metz' squad now?

HB9
Handball Fan-atic

Postby HB9 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:51 pm

flappy wrote:I believe Laura Flippes is going to Paris 92 after this season?
Or is there another RW in Metz' squad now?

Not now, but for next season they already signed Melvine Deba from Paris 92 a few weeks ago.
idle banter.

simon Marjenberg
Regular

Postby simon Marjenberg » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:15 pm

Graoudy wrote:Amanda Kolczynski (Besancon) is rumored to go to Metz next season. She has already announced that she will leave besancon next season.

https://c.republicain-lorrain.fr/sport/2020/02/26/metz-handball-en-pleine-confiance

If it is true, I think that it is a very surprising and disapointing decision from Metz. They can get much better players. ](*,)

Fake news. She will not go to Metz

HB9
Handball Fan-atic

Postby HB9 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:33 pm

^^ please elaborate. :)
idle banter.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:40 pm

CSM will transfer yet 2-3 players on uncovered team positions said coach Vasile .

https://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi/h ... e-18990817

May be new RW and LW among them...(and possible a reliable CB defender :-k )
Curea,Grbic and probable Torstensson will retire or leave.

kokkola
Regular

Postby kokkola » Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:28 am

Doru Delavale wrote:CSM will transfer yet 2-3 players on uncovered team positions said coach Vasile .

https://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi/h ... e-18990817

May be new RW and LW among them...(and possible a reliable CB defender :-k )
Curea,Grbic and probable Torstensson will retire or leave.

What RW? Since there aren't strong rumours Martin will leave. Dembele and Barbosa will come, we certainly need a CB, potentially also a LW if Grbic is leaving, and honestly a RB. Lazovic might stay but only as a defender.

So CB, RB and LW normally, if Martin is not going anywhere. But maybe he is only counted the LB Barbosa? Damn!

They should work more on this squad.

John
:::Handball Expert:::

Postby John » Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:44 am

kokkola wrote:What RW? Since there aren't strong rumours Martin will leave. Dembele and Barbosa will come, we certainly need a CB, potentially also a LW if Grbic is leaving, and honestly a RB. Lazovic might stay but only as a defender.

So CB, RB and LW normally, if Martin is not going anywhere. But maybe he is only counted the LB Barbosa? Damn!

They should work more on this squad.

What year is it now?

kokkola
Regular

Postby kokkola » Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:54 am

John wrote:
What year is it now?

3044, Ionele! \:D/

kokkola
Regular

Postby kokkola » Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:33 pm

Valcea already acquired 2 good players from the CL for the next season. Who can they be? Anybody knows?

simon Marjenberg
Regular

Postby simon Marjenberg » Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:39 pm

[quote="HB9"]^^ please elaborate. :)[/quote

Metz's president told me that it's not true ! No more to say . We have 2 good RW and it's O.K. like that !

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:09 pm

Strange that Pera did not used Dumanska several matches already . May be this is tied to rumour she will leave Valcea ...or may be Pera want to help Muntenegru and undermined RO NT... :bom:

wossen
Regular

Postby wossen » Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:12 pm

Dumanska was slightly injured and Batinovic has a good performance.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:18 pm

wossen wrote:Dumanska was slightly injured and Batinovic has a good performance.

This is the same treatment as Craiova did, last season, when was clear she will leave...

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:30 pm

And may be, VASILE and the other PER will decide Dedu is not in good form too ... :lol: ...until the match ag. Mgru.(at least) Pintea also was put on bench step by step...

wossen
Regular

Postby wossen » Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:38 pm

Hm, but I don't see for her an interesting club in romania (in last time romanian player are not playing abroad - liga florilor seems very attractive for them).

Perhaps Baia Mare, her (practically) home town? (they have Enache, but Dumanska is a local player type, Baia Mare needs)

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:48 pm

wossen wrote:Hm, but I don't see for her an interesting club in romania (in last time romanian player are not playing abroad - liga florilor seems very attractive for them).

Perhaps Baia Mare, her (practically) home town? (they have Enache, but Dumanska is a local player type, Baia Mare needs)

I thought to this also, but Enache -Mazareanu looks great ,only if they personally want to move because family causes or something like that....on the other hand Enache is born in Focsani , and Buzau can be (probably) an attraction to her ?

And we must not forget NEW Corona Brasov ,Division A ,who stated they want to promote after only one season and they need desperately some experienced-valuable players to do that ... I do not imagine they will succed this , only using young own players...

Mariusmm

Postby Mariusmm » Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:35 pm

The sister of Dumanska plays for Tg. Jiu (second division), so I dont see any family reasons to go back to Minaur, as her parents work in Prague. I would see an international move tbh, if she were to leave Valcea

HB9
Handball Fan-atic

Postby HB9 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:53 pm

simon Marjenberg wrote:Metz's president told me that it's not true ! No more to say . We have 2 good RW and it's O.K. like that !

https://www.metz-handball.com/metz-accu ... -du-monde/

? :D
idle banter.

flappy
Regular

Postby flappy » Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:57 pm

Curious if Metz will play with 3 RW next season or if anything will happen to Luciano

Bfg97

Postby Bfg97 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:54 pm

Mariusmm wrote:The sister of Dumanska plays for Tg. Jiu (second division), so I dont see any family reasons to go back to Minaur, as her parents work in Prague. I would see an international move tbh, if she were to leave Valcea

Its been rumored that Mazăreanu will leave Baia Mare.
Also, apparently, Tănasie will return to Baia Mare.
Last edited by Bfg97 on Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:19 pm

Bfg97 wrote:
Mariusmm wrote:The sister of Dumanska plays for Tg. Jiu (second division), so I dont see any family reasons to go back to Minaur, as her parents work in Prague. I would see an international move tbh, if she were to leave Valcea

Its been rumored that Mazăreanu will leave Baia Mare.
Also, apparently, Tănase will return to Baia Mare.

Tanasie :?: Already there Seraficeanu and Oana Bors (great,young talent).

Bfg97

Postby Bfg97 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:58 pm

Its what I ve heard. At this moment, Seraficeanu doesnt have any competitive player to challenge her.
Baia Mare needs rw next season. Seraficeanu its too inconsistent. Without Corona, Baia Mare îs a 3-5 place team, this season. În order to get better players next season, they need european Cup. And I ve heard their is a Will to be more competitive next season.

Some foreign player are linked to Baia Mare. Dont know name, just that much better than the curent players.
Time Will tell if what i ve heared was true.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:56 pm

Bfg97 wrote:Its what I ve heard. At this moment, Seraficeanu doesnt have any competitive player to challenge her.
Baia Mare needs rw next season. Seraficeanu its too inconsistent. Without Corona, Baia Mare îs a 3-5 place team, this season. În order to get better players next season, they need european Cup. And I ve heard their is a Will to be more competitive next season.

Some foreign player are linked to Baia Mare. Dont know name, just that much better than the curent players.
Time Will tell if what i ve heared was true.

You made me curious,man...so Baia Mare will move on international transfers only after 3-5 place is "secured" ...?

Bfg97

Postby Bfg97 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:18 pm

A team which battles for spot for the european cups, as Baia Mare, which is on the 3rd place at this moment, with a win against Bistrița this week, pretty much secures a top 4 this season, which will ensure an european Cup. Baia Mare has to improve.
At this moment in the românian league there îs not very big offer that baia mare can get on right wing. And which Baia Mare can pay. So, they will look abroad.

With a european Cup next season, Baia Mare has to improve the team. And they are more than one position to improve. Obviously, some will stay, others will leave. At the right moment, Baia Mare as any other team, they will announce new players.

Its much easier to sign players, if you will play in an european Cup. So, the qualification is very important for Baia Mare future signings.

Based on how many months/years corona players Will receive, some of corona girls might be seen în Baia Mare jersey. One current player of Corona, recently has been seen în Baia Mare. Not Eliza.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:34 pm

Bfg97 wrote:A team which battles for spot for the european cups, as Baia Mare, which is on the 3rd place at this moment, with a win against Bistrița this week, pretty much secures a top 4 this season, which will ensure an european Cup. Baia Mare has to improve.
At this moment in the românian league there îs not very big offer that baia mare can get on right wing. And which Baia Mare can pay. So, they will look abroad.

With a european Cup next season, Baia Mare has to improve the team. And they are more than one position to improve. Obviously, some will stay, others will leave. At the right moment, Baia Mare as any other team, they will announce new players.

Its much easier to sign players, if you will play in an european Cup. So, the qualification is very important for Baia Mare future signings.

Based on how many months/years corona players Will receive, some of corona girls might be seen în Baia Mare jersey. One curent player of Corona, recently has been seen în Baia Mare. Not Eliza.

Don't be "ca fata la maritat"....if you know something, speak loud and clear ! here are rumours posts...is about Daria Bucur ?

Return to “Female Handball”