Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
sphinx
Regular

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby sphinx » Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:52 pm

Rovaniemi wrote:Grbic will leave CSM, Popa (ex-Iuganu), a Danish and a Russian are wanted by Bucharest as a LW cover for Dembele.

I know who the Danish is, and I also suppose who can be the Russian.

Taking into account the criteria imposed by the federation, I hope that the Danish player is Lærke Nolsøe.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:55 am

Bfg97 wrote:
Doru Delavale wrote:Bfg97 it seems word //resign// is a false-friend for you....it means to leave not to sign again for prolongation...no offence.Otherwise, some good rumours from you.

Not as much as.... Your Pitch în handball terms... A false friend, you know....
Shteriova extend his contract with baia mare. Based on his recent form, I cant say she worths her New contract. Luckely next season Baia Mare Will not depend on her mood în order to win.

Bfg97,I have not the intention to offend you,but on this forum we all try to use a fair english (as possible as we can ).I beg my pardon if I gave you this impression .Concerning the word PITCH there are some other words like ground or court but I have no idea which is the rightest for handball game...
On the other hand, you must be consistent... her contract , her form...(because she is a female... I presume)...luckily not luckely...I always try to use a decent english,some times I use it wrong but I do not feel a personal atack if some correct my language-mistakes. :)

masch1
Handball Fan-atic

Postby masch1 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:04 am

sphinx wrote:
Rovaniemi wrote:Grbic will leave CSM, Popa (ex-Iuganu), a Danish and a Russian are wanted by Bucharest as a LW cover for Dembele.

I know who the Danish is, and I also suppose who can be the Russian.

Taking into account the criteria imposed by the federation, I hope that the Danish player is Lærke Nolsøe.

Nolsøe just extended her contract with NFH in december for two seasons.

Rovaniemi
Rookie

Postby Rovaniemi » Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:37 am

sphinx wrote:

I suppose it can be Emma Friis. ;)

Bfg97
Regular

Postby Bfg97 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:51 am

Some rumors about Baia Mare from this link https://www.directmm.ro/sport/minaur-e- ... aimarenii/

Lisewska , out, signed with Cisnadie.Where it might end up together with Shteriova and Carstea,also offers from Buzau.Hotea, out.
Araujo, from U Cluj Napoca-in. She comes with her boyfriend, Toledo(Vardar) which will play for male team.Bazaliu and Eliza to which apparently Baia Mare made an offer, now it depends on the suspension.The article says about 2 female players from Sweden.
Mazareanu leaving, returning to bistrita.Baia Mare has to find a good gk.And it will come from abroad.

Shteriova leaving comes to a surprise to me, because from what I know she extended recently for 2 years...Carstea will not be missed. :) Araujo it was rumored for the last month. With hotea and carstea gone, someone has to come....Tanasie ?

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:50 am

Bfg97 wrote:Some rumors about Baia Mare from this link https://www.directmm.ro/sport/minaur-e- ... aimarenii/

Lisewska , out, signed with Cisnadie.Where it might end up together with Shteriova and Carstea,also offers from Buzau.Hotea, out.
Araujo, from U Cluj Napoca-in. She comes with her boyfriend, Toledo(Vardar) which will play for male team.Bazaliu and Eliza to which apparently Baia Mare made an offer, now it depends on the suspension.The article says about 2 female players from Sweden.
Mazareanu leaving, returning to bistrita.Baia Mare has to find a good gk.And it will come from abroad.

Shteriova leaving comes to a surprise to me, because from what I know she extended recently for 2 years...Carstea will not be missed. :) Araujo it was rumored for the last month. With hotea and carstea gone, someone has to come....Tanasie ?

Art.said is about of 2 NT sw players but also said is only as intention...may be Buceschi relationship to Ryde did count...

Bfg97
Regular

Postby Bfg97 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:27 am

I dont think Eliza Will return to Baia Mare. Too much pressure to play for a team which îs coached by his father. She already did before, of course, but I dont think will happened again.

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Silviu » Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:58 pm

OK, so no Romanian comments about Maren Aardahl & Ewgenija Minevskaja :arrow: Râmnicu Vâlcea :-P? Plus Željka Nikolić, of course.

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:05 am

Silviu wrote:OK, so no Romanian comments about Maren Aardahl & Ewgenija Minevskaja :arrow: Râmnicu Vâlcea :-P? Plus Željka Nikolić, of course.

Check the other topics... :p

sphinx wrote:Ewgenija Minevskaja (LB, Brest) and Maren Nyland Aardahl (LP, Bietigheim) to SCM Rm. Valcea.
Live long and prosper.

Bfg97
Regular

Postby Bfg97 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:58 am

Doru Delavale wrote:Art.said is about of 2 NT sw players but also said is only as intention...may be Buceschi relationship to Ryde did count...

With Mazareanu and Lisewska, gone, Baia Mare need a GK and Left back.Because from the Romanian league you cant bring someone who's better than Maza, than you have to look abroad.Fililpa Idhen ?Seraficeanu needs someone to challenge her...Hagman?Is known she will leave odense, and she knows the Romanian league .

Baia Mare has to regain trust from the foreign players and agents, because of his recent financial history...many players are in doubts to accept or not the offer of Baia Mare. Today, Baia Mare has team which belongs to the city, as all the handball clubs in Romania. Of course, cant blam blame the players and agents ….Baia Mare has a handball history behind.The city is a quiet place to live, small city, clean city.You have a nice sports hall, fans.If a player wants a bigger city to spend money, Cluj Napoca is 2 hours drive car and you can splash all your money.LOL.Or sign with Cluj Napoca team :-" :

If a player or agent has any doubts, it should only talk, call someone who's playing for Baia Mare(male and female) , and ask if their is any financial issue. From what I know, there is not. And the male team has some good players, which make more money than girls team .

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:45 pm

Until polish Paulina Masna will recover (this could be 8-10 month... if the surgery was succesfully) may be BM should appeal to young argentinian NT player Malena Cavo (21), a sort of emerging-Nora Mork... :idea:
May be Shteriova do not want to stay because the rumours about Eliza and Bianca.Perhaps BM officials knew something more about Case Brasov ...before final official sentences...

I also see Sorina to play in one of top 5 teams NL (less CSM).
Same as for Pavicevic,Gomez,Laslo,Bucur,Tymoshenkova.

wossen
Regular

Postby wossen » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:43 am

Dijanha Ujkic and Bobana Kilkovac to Buzau!

https://mnerukomet.me/reprezentacije/29 ... g.facebook

Derp
Extra Member

Postby Derp » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:40 am

wossen wrote:Dijanha Ujkic and Bobana Kilkovac to Buzau!

https://mnerukomet.me/reprezentacije/29 ... g.facebook

Poor Klikovac 2 years ago: EHF-cup winner, key player and a big prospect for FTC. Now: Buzau...

Bfg97
Regular

Postby Bfg97 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:28 pm

According to a local website from baia mare, https://www.directmm.ro/sport/costica-b ... ui-minaur/
, the female team are în advanced talks or signed with following players:Fillipa Idhen, Nathalie Hagman, Tanasie, Araujo(plays for U Cluj), Jovana Kovacevic LB from Erd.
Tanasie I ve heard is Cisnădiei's best player this season.

Hagman so Seraficeanu to have a contender. Idhen good, but the team need a decent backup gk. I dont know Kovacevic, maybe our montenegro friends can tell us more...

I dont get why baia mare if they have ambitions dont take a lineplayer.... Burlachenko isnt good enough for the new ambitions, not to mențions that baia mare has not a decent line player as backup.
Last edited by Bfg97 on Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wossen
Regular

Postby wossen » Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:09 pm

@derp: Buzau is a new name, but not a bad address.

They are on fourth place in romania and quite sure in the EHF-Cup. That is quite similar to Craiova before their EHF-Cup win (and after all the injuries in Craiova, Buzau is without doubt the stronger team)
Last edited by wossen on Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bfg97
Regular

Postby Bfg97 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:45 pm

https://www.digisport.ro/handbal/csm-bu ... iei-813913
Announces that Bazaliu and Eliza Buceschi will play next season for Baia Mare. Of course, remains to see the suspension for corona case. I will be very surprised, but pleased, if Eliza will return to Baia Mare.
Last edited by Bfg97 on Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:48 pm

wossen wrote:@derp: Buzau is a new name, but not a bad address.

They are on third place in romania and quite sure in the EHF-Cup. That is quite similar to Craiova before their EHF-Cup win (and after all the injuries in Craiova, Buzau is without doubt the stronger team)

For non-romanians users ,Buzau is second stronger financied city-moneys after CSM (in 2019 and also 2020). I think Bobana is a proper player for Buzau but Ujkaj(Ujkic) is a weak player for them...

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:11 pm

Jovana Kovacevic(23 years age) come together in Baia Mare with her boyfriend Nikola Skrobic (27 years).Same type of move like Araujo - deToledo.The advantage to have 2 top handball teams (girls and boys).

Bfg97
Regular

Postby Bfg97 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:39 pm

Doru Delavale wrote:Jovana Kovacevic(23 years age) come together in Baia Mare with her boyfriend Nikola Skrobic (27 years).Same type of move like Araujo - deToledo.The advantage to have 2 top handball teams (girls and boys).

with a huuuuge difference. Toledo played for good teams , while Skrobic....In handball, at times happends that the girl will sign only if his husband/boyfriend/girlfriend will sign also. Most of the time, one of the two sux big time....and most of the times, the mediocre player is overpayed....I ve searched on youtube to see who's Jovana. I ve noticed that she is more on fashion, glamour type of life...handball must be just a hobby. We will see if she signs and if she does, what she is capable.

I am still waiting a line player for Baia Mare....something good, I mean :)

The most intrigue and excited transfers for baia mare(if the girls will sign) is for me, is Hagman and Eliza, but I dont think Eliza will come :)

Its the period when it will "rain" with rumours and official statesments about new player , new clubs.Especialy if the national leagues across europe will be declared as finalized due to the corona virus pandemic.Anyway, most of the players , teams , managers, pretty much they know on which players will count next season.

wossen
Regular

Postby wossen » Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:45 am

With Eliza Buceschi, Minaur get 'HCM-spirit' - important for the audience at Lascar Pana Hall. Well, time for a comeback of Mely Geiger, the other symbol figure of handball in Baia Mare (no, I think her retirement is absolutely final)

A transfer of Hagman would be a enourmos prestige win for Baia Mare - a sign for whole europe, that women handball in Baia Mare is back in europe and the club is again interesting for players in western and north europe.

Bfg97
Regular

Postby Bfg97 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:40 pm

On prosport.ro just appeared an article with a lot of rumours. One interesting rumour îs Rodrigues, ex rostov and csm București, in rapid bucharest talks. Also, from the same article it appears Cisnădie its getting better.
Last edited by Bfg97 on Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

simon Marjenberg
Regular

Postby simon Marjenberg » Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:09 pm

Bfg97 wrote:On prosport.ro just appeared an article with a lot of rumours. One interesting rumour îs Rodriguez, ex rostov and csm București, în rapid bucharest talks. Also, from The same article IT appears Cisnădie its getting better.

Handzone (France) says that Rodriguez officialy comes to Chambray !

HB9
Handball Fan-atic

Postby HB9 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:18 pm

simon Marjenberg wrote:Handzone (France) says that Rodriguez officialy comes to Chambray !

Well, surely for this season. Why would they include here in the new/next season transfer when she is already there? Makes no sense and I think it's an error: https://www.handzone.net/asp.net/main.h ... px?id=2620

Just like:

S. Minevskaja (Bietigheim, All.)

:roll:
idle banter.

Bfg97
Regular

Postby Bfg97 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:59 pm

Digisport.ro said Bucur will join csm, prosport.ro says Bucur has an offer from Odense and other clubs(including CSM). Who to believe ?
I also have some doubts that Rodrigues can still play at the level played few years ago...and I wonder how Rapid can afford to pay her. :)

Reading what prosport.ro said today, Baia Mare is working on more names, beside the ones mention on prosport.ro .

Remains to be seen how and if Coronavirus will have any effect on the budget of the teams. I can guess it will .

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:58 pm

Djukeva on way to leave Craiova ? ...good GK...

Return to “Female Handball”