Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1519
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 152 times
Been thanked: 100 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Doru Delavale » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:54 pm

Iulia Dumanska rumour that she made a deal with Valcea ....
http://www.mytex.ro/stiri/185-sport/han ... at-cu.html



User avatar
Ricci
Super Member
Posts: 175
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 12:01 pm
Location: Skopje, Macedonia
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Ricci » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:00 pm

I am not bragging but I was wright about Penezic and Khmyrova to Siofok...
Now let see this.

Barbara Lazovic to CSM Bucharest

Unofficial of course.

http://www.g-sport.mk/vest-statija/6135 ... -bukuresht
We are the Borg. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

Lucy
Super Member
Posts: 162
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:52 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 19 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Lucy » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:06 pm

Kristin Nørstebø from Vipers Kristiansand to Silkeborg Voel??

User avatar
swarthofole
Extra Member
Posts: 729
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:55 pm
Location: Bucharest
Been thanked: 62 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby swarthofole » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:23 pm

Ricci wrote:
Barbara Lazovic to CSM Bucharest

Unofficial of course.

http://www.g-sport.mk/vest-statija/6135 ... -bukuresht


now it's becoming awkward.
Live long and prosper.

dutchfan
Regular
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:30 pm
Has thanked: 34 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby dutchfan » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:27 pm

https://nos.nl/artikel/2224308-handbals ... ellen.html
In the interview with Wester she says she is not going to the far north, south or east for a new club. Maybe in Denmark or France?

User avatar
eduardsson
Super Member
Posts: 223
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:22 pm
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby eduardsson » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:39 pm

dutchfan wrote:https://nos.nl/artikel/2224308-handbalsters-verzuimen-ek-ticket-al-veilig-te-stellen.html
In the interview with Wester she says she is not going to the far north, south or east for a new club. Maybe in Denmark or France?


Brest.

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1519
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 152 times
Been thanked: 100 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Doru Delavale » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:00 pm

10 players from Zalau are going to leave team this summer...they were offerted by teams from inside or outside Romania :

http://www.sportulsalajean.ro/articol-5 ... -contract/ ON THIS LIST : Paula Vişan, Cristiana Nica, Valentina Panici, Roxana Rob, Ana Ciolan, Raluca Crap, Ana Maria Dragut, Claudia Constantinescu, Larisa Tămaş and Andrada Trif!

Mr.Tadici said he will rebuilt the team with young players....

mimi
Regular
Posts: 97
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:46 pm
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby mimi » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:17 pm

Doru Delavale wrote:10 players from Zalau are going to leave team this summer...they were offerted by teams from inside or outside Romania :

http://www.sportulsalajean.ro/articol-5 ... -contract/ ON THIS LIST : Paula Vişan, Cristiana Nica, Valentina Panici, Roxana Rob, Ana Ciolan, Raluca Crap, Ana Maria Dragut, Claudia Constantinescu, Larisa Tămaş and Andrada Trif!

Mr.Tadici said he will rebuilt the team with young players....

Cosntantinescu, Tamas, Trif, Visan, Nica, Rob, Panici will sign new contracts

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1519
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 152 times
Been thanked: 100 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Doru Delavale » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:38 pm

mimi wrote:
Doru Delavale wrote:10 players from Zalau are going to leave team this summer...they were offerted by teams from inside or outside Romania :

http://www.sportulsalajean.ro/articol-5 ... -contract/ ON THIS LIST : Paula Vişan, Cristiana Nica, Valentina Panici, Roxana Rob, Ana Ciolan, Raluca Crap, Ana Maria Dragut, Claudia Constantinescu, Larisa Tămaş and Andrada Trif!

Mr.Tadici said he will rebuilt the team with young players....

Cosntantinescu, Tamas, Trif, Visan, Nica, Rob, Panici will sign new contracts

Source please

Lucy
Super Member
Posts: 162
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:52 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 19 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Lucy » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:03 am

Lynn Knippenborg to TTH in Denmark??

User avatar
Scheersberg
Super Member
Posts: 128
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Eindhoven, Holland
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Scheersberg » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:49 am

Lucy wrote:Lynn Knippenborg to TTH in Denmark??

She will leave Buxtehude SV that is committed already. Michelle Goos also Buxtehude SV will go to Neckarsulmer Sport-Union 2018/19 together with Ana Pavkovic (22 years) currently playing for Dalfsen in Holland.

mimi
Regular
Posts: 97
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:46 pm
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby mimi » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:17 am

Ana Maria Dragut (RB) to Kisvarda?

User avatar
Derp
Extra Member
Posts: 280
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:31 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Derp » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:44 am

mimi wrote:Ana Maria Dragut (RB) to Kisvarda?


What can we know about her?
Is she any good?
:shock:

scipio
Regular
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 6:51 pm
Location: București, România

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby scipio » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:35 pm

Derp wrote:
mimi wrote:Ana Maria Dragut (RB) to Kisvarda?


What can we know about her?
Is she any good?


She's good only if trained by Tadici :lol: .
Joke aside, she was Romania's first choice as a RB in the latest 2 games against Russia, for the 2018 Women's European Championship qualifications.

https://www.ehftv.com/ro/video/romania-russia/1150161

In the first half she scored around: 3:25, 24:10 and 27:18.
She's also an reliable central defender.

User avatar
eduardsson
Super Member
Posts: 223
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:22 pm
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby eduardsson » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:14 pm

Derp wrote:
mimi wrote:Ana Maria Dragut (RB) to Kisvarda?


What can we know about her?
Is she any good?



She's actually too good for this God-forgotten Kisvarda

So I really hope she won't sign this obscurity

User avatar
Derp
Extra Member
Posts: 280
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:31 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Derp » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:57 pm

eduardsson wrote:
Derp wrote:
mimi wrote:Ana Maria Dragut (RB) to Kisvarda?


What can we know about her?
Is she any good?



She's actually too good for this God-forgotten Kisvarda

So I really hope she won't sign this obscurity


TBH Kisvárda is well underestimated and will serve with some surprises in the future.
Trischuk-Georgijev-Tamires Morena-Milanovic Litre-Rocha... and especially the new trainer who seems to be indeed on the top: Vlatko Djonovic.
I am not saying that they will close up to the top 4 teams but will definitely cause hard time to overconfident opponents.
Though I admit that Kisvárda is God-forgotten indeed...Siófok too, but money is the new God.
:shock:

User avatar
gyms
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1078
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:42 pm
Location: Győr-Moson-Sopron county / Hungary
Has thanked: 46 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby gyms » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:47 pm

Derp wrote:
eduardsson wrote:
Derp wrote:
What can we know about her?
Is she any good?



She's actually too good for this God-forgotten Kisvarda

So I really hope she won't sign this obscurity


TBH Kisvárda is well underestimated and will serve with some surprises in the future.
Trischuk-Georgijev-Tamires Morena-Milanovic Litre-Rocha... and especially the new trainer who seems to be indeed on the top: Vlatko Djonovic.
I am not saying that they will close up to the top 4 teams but will definitely cause hard time to overconfident opponents.
Though I admit that Kisvárda is God-forgotten indeed...Siófok too, but money is the new God.


Rocha is pregnant, so she is not in the team anymore.

User avatar
Derp
Extra Member
Posts: 280
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:31 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Derp » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:35 pm

gyms wrote:
Derp wrote:
eduardsson wrote:

She's actually too good for this God-forgotten Kisvarda

So I really hope she won't sign this obscurity


TBH Kisvárda is well underestimated and will serve with some surprises in the future.
Trischuk-Georgijev-Tamires Morena-Milanovic Litre-Rocha... and especially the new trainer who seems to be indeed on the top: Vlatko Djonovic.
I am not saying that they will close up to the top 4 teams but will definitely cause hard time to overconfident opponents.
Though I admit that Kisvárda is God-forgotten indeed...Siófok too, but money is the new God.


Rocha is pregnant, so she is not in the team anymore.


R U kidding?
I thought she is the ultimate dyke.
Anyways Kisvárda isn't that bad but at least rich,
:shock:

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1519
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 152 times
Been thanked: 100 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Doru Delavale » Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:57 pm

Rumours that Valcea contacted a left wing to sign. Possible to be Ardean-Elisei ? (who refuses to prolong contract to Craiova ? )

User avatar
bajkalb
Extra Member
Posts: 599
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:38 pm
Location: Hungary
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby bajkalb » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:20 pm

Derp wrote:
eduardsson wrote:
Derp wrote:
What can we know about her?
Is she any good?



She's actually too good for this God-forgotten Kisvarda

So I really hope she won't sign this obscurity


TBH Kisvárda is well underestimated and will serve with some surprises in the future.
Trischuk-Georgijev-Tamires Morena-Milanovic Litre-Rocha... and especially the new trainer who seems to be indeed on the top: Vlatko Djonovic.
I am not saying that they will close up to the top 4 teams but will definitely cause hard time to overconfident opponents.
Though I admit that Kisvárda is God-forgotten indeed...Siófok too, but money is the new God.


That’s unfortunately true Eduardsson. There are money in this god-forgotten Kisvárda, and as I see they won’t be as forgotten as they are now

AB10
Regular
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:53 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby AB10 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:59 pm

gyms wrote:
Derp wrote:
eduardsson wrote:

She's actually too good for this God-forgotten Kisvarda

So I really hope she won't sign this obscurity


TBH Kisvárda is well underestimated and will serve with some surprises in the future.
Trischuk-Georgijev-Tamires Morena-Milanovic Litre-Rocha... and especially the new trainer who seems to be indeed on the top: Vlatko Djonovic.
I am not saying that they will close up to the top 4 teams but will definitely cause hard time to overconfident opponents.
Though I admit that Kisvárda is God-forgotten indeed...Siófok too, but money is the new God.


Rocha is pregnant, so she is not in the team anymore.


Source? :-k

scipio
Regular
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 6:51 pm
Location: București, România

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby scipio » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:46 pm

AB10 wrote:
gyms wrote:
Derp wrote:
TBH Kisvárda is well underestimated and will serve with some surprises in the future.
Trischuk-Georgijev-Tamires Morena-Milanovic Litre-Rocha... and especially the new trainer who seems to be indeed on the top: Vlatko Djonovic.
I am not saying that they will close up to the top 4 teams but will definitely cause hard time to overconfident opponents.
Though I admit that Kisvárda is God-forgotten indeed...Siófok too, but money is the new God.


Rocha is pregnant, so she is not in the team anymore.


Source? :-k


... her ... husband? :^o

User avatar
Bo$ko
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 3472
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: Podgorica - MONTENEGRO
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 80 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Bo$ko » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:48 am

mikh should clean this topic from shitty posts... :roll:

thanks in advance!
Image

mimi
Regular
Posts: 97
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:46 pm
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby mimi » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:37 pm

if csm buc will be out after the double match against Metz
we will have a new management at the female team

mikh
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2824
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2005 1:18 pm
Location: North of the Wall
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 81 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby mikh » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:14 am

Bo$ko wrote:mikh should clean this topic from shitty posts... :roll:

thanks in advance!


Done with the latest, but don't hesitate to flag others that you find problematic. Makes cleaning a bit easier for me too. :)


Return to “Female Handball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests