Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
User avatar
swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 905
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:55 pm
Location: Bucharest
Been thanked: 73 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby swarthofole » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:23 pm

I said "prospect", not world class player. and they started 10-12 years ago actually. :lol:
CSM Bucharest with no funds from the town's budget = bankruptcy. just read again what is the topic here. it's obvious that Bucharest could support such a club, but what happens if they decide they will not? that is the question.


Live long and prosper.

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1935
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 165 times
Been thanked: 111 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Doru Delavale » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:41 pm

swarthofole wrote:I said "prospect", not world class player. and they started 10-12 years ago actually. :lol:
CSM Bucharest with no funds from the town's budget = bankruptcy. just read again what is the topic here. it's obvious that Bucharest could support such a club, but what happens if they decide they will not? that is the question.


They can diminish financies , but (my opinion)... nothing more ... In CSM fem handball case PSD is btwn Scylla and Carybda because financy is huge (from public f.) and mostly players are foreigners and is plenty of fools around there ("elective people") who're able to forget instantly the results of team in favour of "mercenary slogan"... So PSD is vulnerable from this point of view and of course they want to have a better position in electoral campaign.(and 80 % CSM future ro players looks good in these circumstances)....you know,ni se trage nu de la otomani ci chiar de la romani , panem et circenses !

User avatar
Silviu
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1083
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 9:36 am
Location: România/België
Has thanked: 119 times
Been thanked: 65 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Silviu » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:17 pm

^ Do you actually think that people in Bucharest really care about a handball team, any handball team, and that going against sponsoring CSM would harm a politician's career? :shock:
On the contrary, he or she would present it as a mean to save money and invest it in roads, schools or hospitals. Which of course, won't happen, but that's another story.

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1935
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 165 times
Been thanked: 111 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Doru Delavale » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:26 pm

Silviu wrote:^ Do you actually think that people in Bucharest really care about a handball team, any handball team, and that going against sponsoring CSM would harm a politician's career? :shock:
On the contrary, he or she would present it as a mean to save money and invest it in roads, schools or hospitals. Which of course, won't happen, but that's another story.


I don't catch your logic....do you think there are not specialized guys to remember those "who doesn't care about handball" (but dream to hospitals,roads.... etc ) how many financies went in a 'disgusting' <<black hole >> ? (and someone is guilty about that ? lies ,many lies make policy).... and not only in East but also in West ....the diferrencies are only apparently....Do you reflect Trump's election ,Brexit,Iraq's invading etc...etc...

User avatar
Flash
Super Member
Posts: 152
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:23 am
Has thanked: 50 times
Been thanked: 20 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Flash » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:15 pm

Today’s interview with Nycke Groot (from 16min19sec):

https://www.npostart.nl/nos-studio-sport/27-01-2019/POW_04078813

It’s in dutch but with subtitles. It’s possible to understand that she wants to continue playing handball but no words about in which club.
She doesn’t say anything about comeback to Denmark or leaving Gyor.

Maybe @dutchfan can understand more about what she said.

User avatar
dutchfan
Regular
Posts: 90
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:30 pm
Has thanked: 54 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby dutchfan » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:34 pm

Flash wrote:Today’s interview with Nycke Groot (from 16min19sec):

https://www.npostart.nl/nos-studio-sport/27-01-2019/POW_04078813

It’s in dutch but with subtitles. It’s possible to understand that she wants to continue playing handball but no words about in which club.
She doesn’t say anything about comeback to Denmark or leaving Gyor.

Maybe @dutchfan can understand more about what she said.

She mainly talked about the reason she quit the NT because of fysical reason. Also she talked about the insaine amount of matches every year and that there is not enough time to recover. She said also something that sometimes she has the feeling that it is not always worth it to be a pro (a bit free translated). She said she is planning to keep playing handball on professional level the next few years. About the olympics she said that she doesn't exclude it, but how she is standing in it right now she doesn't think she will join. Also she sort of said that she dissagreed with the dutch bond on letting go Thomsen. She said nothing about a transfer or a prolonged contract
Edit: she also said Some things about yesterday match, that she enjoyed it and it was a good match, but that csm had a lot of injuries

User avatar
Flash
Super Member
Posts: 152
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:23 am
Has thanked: 50 times
Been thanked: 20 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Flash » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:38 pm

^Thank you for the translation :thumleft:

User avatar
bajkalb
Extra Member
Posts: 640
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:38 pm
Location: Hungary
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 28 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby bajkalb » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:35 am

Yesterday, the president of Győr was the guest in sport1tv (Hungary).

He was asked about Groot and Pintea. While he did not say too much, he confirmed, that neither of the possible prolongations have been closed yet. So they are Still negotiating.

User avatar
Corbantis
Extra Member
Posts: 718
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:01 am
Location: Budapest (HU)
Been thanked: 17 times
Contact:

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Corbantis » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:00 pm

bajkalb wrote:Yesterday, the president of Győr was the guest in sport1tv (Hungary).

He was asked about Groot and Pintea. While he did not say too much, he confirmed, that neither of the possible prolongations have been closed yet. So they are Still negotiating.


http://www.nemzetisport.hu/kezilabda/no ... ik-2681031

Bartha says that it depends on Groot whether she would like to stay or not, they have the financial resources to keep her. No decision has been made regarding Pintea, Gyor has options to keep her or to let her go... Signing Edwige and/or Minko might be affected by the decisions concerning Groot and Pintea.

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1935
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 165 times
Been thanked: 111 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Doru Delavale » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:24 pm

This is an example of fishing in muddy waters...so are tricked and trapped , players ....and other rival clubs.

Domokos Pál
Regular
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:27 am
Location: Budapest
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Domokos Pál » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:23 pm

Corbantis wrote:
bajkalb wrote:Yesterday, the president of Győr was the guest in sport1tv (Hungary).

He was asked about Groot and Pintea. While he did not say too much, he confirmed, that neither of the possible prolongations have been closed yet. So they are Still negotiating.


http://www.nemzetisport.hu/kezilabda/no ... ik-2681031

Bartha says that it depends on Groot whether she would like to stay or not, they have the financial resources to keep her. No decision has been made regarding Pintea, Gyor has options to keep her or to let her go... Signing Edwige and/or Minko might be affected by the decisions concerning Groot and Pintea.



Just to clarify a bit: according to Bartha, "the case of Pintea is not closed yet: she and we also have the option for her to stay or not", and "the cases of Béatrice Edwige and Estelle Nze Minko are obviously related to the cases of these two players" (i.e. Groot and Pintea).

User avatar
Corbantis
Extra Member
Posts: 718
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:01 am
Location: Budapest (HU)
Been thanked: 17 times
Contact:

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Corbantis » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:14 pm

http://www.nemzetisport.hu/kezilabda/no ... al-2681065

Martin extended his contract with Rostov, so what about the Great CSM Plan for next year?

wossen
Regular
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 9:15 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby wossen » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:25 pm

gsp: Pintea has three offers:

CSM, Rostow and.......Valcea

https://www.gsp.ro/sporturi/handbal/cri ... 58755.html

User avatar
swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 905
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:55 pm
Location: Bucharest
Been thanked: 73 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby swarthofole » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:30 pm

and this comes from the guy who claimed that Ambros Martin will join CSM. :lol:
Live long and prosper.

User avatar
LucianK
Extra Member
Posts: 437
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:07 pm
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 44 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby LucianK » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:36 pm

Lots of rumors concerning CSM București and HCM Rm. Vâlcea in this article. Both teams seems to be fighting over Pintea and Perianu's signature. :-k

For CSMB:
In talks with: Crina Pintea, Denisa Dedu, Gabriela Perianu + still negotiating Cristina Neagu's extension.
Almost signed: Laura Chiper. (All 3 RWs will leave CSM at the end of the season, including Udriștioiu, who's in talks with Brăila and Bistrița.)

For HCM:
In talks with: Crina Pintea, Gabriela Perianu
Almost signed: Mădălina Zamfirescu, Ana-Maria Dragut.

User avatar
Anol
Super Member
Posts: 153
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:31 pm
Location: Denmark
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Anol » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:41 pm

any guesses as to where hagman is going? another move to France?

User avatar
Derp
Extra Member
Posts: 343
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:31 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 28 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Derp » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:09 pm

LucianK wrote:Lots of rumors concerning CSM București and HCM Rm. Vâlcea in this article. Both teams seems to be fighting over Pintea and Perianu's signature. :-k

For CSMB:
In talks with: Crina Pintea, Denisa Dedu, Gabriela Perianu + still negotiating Cristina Neagu's extension.
Almost signed: Laura Chiper. (All 3 RWs will leave CSM at the end of the season, including Udriștioiu, who's in talks with Brăila and Bistrița.)

For HCM:
In talks with: Crina Pintea, Gabriela Perianu
Almost signed: Mădălina Zamfirescu, Ana-Maria Dragut.


If this is true Siófok, despite being rich as hell is going to fall apart: Nze Minko, Dedu, Perianu and also possibly Camille Aoustin...
I am not sure if Khmyrova and Kobetic would remain after all.
Anyway those 3 would be a good catch for CSM.

Zamfirescu on the other hand was not convincing at all. Not sure why but I think even she expected more from herself before going to Debrecen.
Dragut is a good one.
:shock:

User avatar
Silviu
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1083
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 9:36 am
Location: România/België
Has thanked: 119 times
Been thanked: 65 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Silviu » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:53 pm

Do someone know where will Sabina Jacobsen go?

User avatar
masch1
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1591
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:51 pm
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby masch1 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:00 am

According to Randers Amtsavis, Mai Kragballe is going to Randers: https://amtsavisen.dk/randershk/Randers ... kel/424994

User avatar
LucianK
Extra Member
Posts: 437
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:07 pm
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 44 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby LucianK » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:10 pm

According to L'Equipe... Emmanuel Mayonnade declined CSM București's 2 years-contract.

Same source claims that CSM is negotiating with Nora Mork and Carmen Martin. :shock:

https://www.lequipe.fr/Handball/Actuali ... est/986441

User avatar
swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 905
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:55 pm
Location: Bucharest
Been thanked: 73 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby swarthofole » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:09 am

reading the article now and it says nothing about Mork or Martin. curious thing is I can find some info with google, but they probably cut that part.
Live long and prosper.

User avatar
LucianK
Extra Member
Posts: 437
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:07 pm
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 44 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby LucianK » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:06 am

I've this screenshot of the original article. They've deleted that part about Nora and Carmen.

Image

User avatar
swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 905
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:55 pm
Location: Bucharest
Been thanked: 73 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby swarthofole » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:18 am

So it's rather a mistake than rumours. :-k
Live long and prosper.

frenchy
Super Member
Posts: 157
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:25 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby frenchy » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:35 am

swarthofole wrote:So it's rather a mistake than rumours. :-k


Do you really think that Mork want to leave Györ and Carmen made a come back to Romania ? :-k

Carmen is quite on french riviera far away from high level troubles!

User avatar
swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 905
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:55 pm
Location: Bucharest
Been thanked: 73 times

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby swarthofole » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:51 am

I really don't think but I've witnessed weird things lately (I'm gonna eat my words if Buceschi really signed for CSM). :D
...and I wish Kurtovic would stay in Bucharest. :D
C. Martin is really close to the team as I see her very often in Bucharest watching the team's games, but I think she is inseparable from Torstenson. :D
Live long and prosper.


Return to “Female Handball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: mikh and 5 guests