EHF champions League 2016-2017 Quater Finals

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
Raven
Regular

Re: EHF champions League 2016-2017 Quater Finals

Postby Raven » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:51 pm

Marco Aurelio wrote:
Raven wrote:
are u refering at the next season ? i`m sorry , we are not quite there yet like FTC is.

I did answer a remark on that topic. Read back.

not need to see all those buthurt posts of yours . I kinda saw what u post mostly with referee and all others nonsense. But what u should really see is FTC fans behaviour. Ohh , that is a reason to crawl deep into it.

Oh yea, because i consider those referee were way to easy on you considering what happened on that match with those football huligans that u call fans, that made rasist remarks on Niombla , on romanians with xenophobic remarks and throw coins and beer ( or it was p1ss ? ) on Ungureanu.

Oh yea , where is a player from your team that condamned those incidents ? I only hear they were proud to play for such a fans, lol , ironically declaration i hope :)))

We need to tell u that beeing xenophob and rasist is bad to understand or u have a deep internal and moral values and self-conscience that u guys know the difference from what`s good and what`s bad ?

In the final 4 , FTC fans , go at least into those arena to see Gyor fans , maybe u can learn a thing or two from them , if u don`t wanna learn it from others.

Love the heart & spirit of CSM București tigresses ; Respekt Larvik HK history =D>

settembrini
Regular

Postby settembrini » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:04 pm

Raven wrote:go at least into those arena to see Gyor fans , maybe u can learn a thing or two from them , if u don`t wanna learn it from others.

Yes, as a hungarian salty cake („pogácsa”) recipe and then we ask them to do. :lol:

Marco Aurelio
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Marco Aurelio » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:14 pm

Raven wrote:
Marco Aurelio wrote:
Raven wrote:
are u refering at the next season ? i`m sorry , we are not quite there yet like FTC is.

not need to see all those buthurt posts of yours .

This is childish.
You react on a reaction and then from a high horse say that you dont care about the previous post.
I repeat: I answered to someone considering the next season, because he/she was talking about the next season.
I can not make it simplier. If you can not understand this, it is not my fault.

Raven
Regular

Postby Raven » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:29 pm

Marco Aurelio wrote:
Raven wrote:
Marco Aurelio wrote:

not need to see all those buthurt posts of yours .

This is childish.
You react on a reaction and then from a high horse say that you dont care about the previous post.
I repeat: I answered to someone considering the next season, because he/she was talking about the next season.
I can not make it simplier. If you can not understand this, it is not my fault.

u had your answer there already. Or... u are incapable to read a underneath PM beside the post ?
u wrote 2 useless posts about 1 post that contain that remark already ? who`s not reading now ? :)) U can`t understand it do u ? Your rage clouded your judgement.

Well , It`s not hard , u need to understand what u read , that`s all .U seem like u don`t , so maybe i`m wasting my breath with you. Just to calm yourself down , take a long breath, it`s over.
Love the heart & spirit of CSM București tigresses ; Respekt Larvik HK history =D>

LucianK
Extra Member

Postby LucianK » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:17 pm

There are two types of losers: a. those who can accept the results, have DIGNITY and b. some who are COMPLETE losers. I'm not gonna say which one of those 2 boxes y'all FTC fans belong to, but you can figure. I'm not gonna waste any more time on you, this is the last from me on this topic. Y'all better watch out, the "witches" are coming for that 2nd trophy. I hope they take the Final 4 by storm and win again. I'll be there, first row, laughing, if that happens. :lol:

vlad_impaler
Extra Member

Postby vlad_impaler » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:20 pm

LucianK wrote:

Keep coming with them excuses to motivate your failure, it's pure comedy. How come I didn't see any hungarian complaining because of the referees after Gyor's game in Metz? Hypocrisy! CSM lacked its main RB, Line Jorgensen, for the whole season, but somehow we made it to the Final 4. Because we're simply better, deal with it, be mad and stay mad.

Also these Norwegian referees were pro-Gyor in the last season final of CL, and CSM still made it. I admit they were a bit pro-Bucharest in this duel against FTC, but not much. 2-3 decisions at maximum after all the decisions.

This pair has the potential to become as respectable as Hansen/Gjeding.

FTC didn't lose because of the refs or because of Zita, it's simple a class under. You understimate the en-titre champions because of your internal duels with ETO. And honestly Buducnost weren't focused in the first match.

vlad_impaler
Extra Member

Postby vlad_impaler » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:25 pm

settembrini wrote:Yes, as a hungarian salty cake („pogácsa”) recipe and then we ask them to do. :lol:

Somebody removed my photo with "pogăcele". Mm, bro... Happy Easter, and calm down people! =D>

eduardsson

Postby eduardsson » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:27 pm

I absolutely have no words.

Making up fictional excuses to justify their fans' barbaric behaviour.
''Disgusted'' is an under-statement.

Edit: I am replacing fans with hooligans, 'cause I am referring to those fans that have been involved in this incident.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2017-04-16 at 16.24.51.png
Screen Shot 2017-04-16 at 16.24.51.png (120.89 KiB) Viewed 1269 times
Last edited by eduardsson on Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.

vlad_impaler
Extra Member

Postby vlad_impaler » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:30 pm

Raven wrote:

Oh yea, because i consider those referee were way to easy on you considering what happened on that match with those football huligans that u call fans, that made rasist remarks on Niombla.

Well, this is the worst from all. Not good for handball. :shock: Normally they should get a suspension and fine.
Last edited by vlad_impaler on Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.

dydiana
Extra Member

Postby dydiana » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:42 pm

RESPECT GURO ROEN =D>
    This woman stood against the mockery of Gabor Elek, the "civilized" behavior of hungarian hooligans and also the pressure of the game. Great attitude in letting a few minutes for Paula to clean the floor inside her Goal area, where hooligans threw beer and coins ON HER. She ended the game with beer sticking in her hair and clothes.

Also,the nazi salute at the end of the game made me really sick. Really disgusting. Really disturbing and sickening :pukel:

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:05 pm

I think we ALL have enough brain to calm down and keep an open door to each - other .....in romanian language is "a lasa loc de buna ziua".

vlad_impaler
Extra Member

Postby vlad_impaler » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:23 pm

Doru Delavale wrote:I think we ALL have enough brain to calm down and keep an open door to each - other .....in romanian language is "a lasa loc de buna ziua".

Yeah, the Hungarian fans were very calm and civilised although in some moments they really encouraged the team. Those bad fans are probably 50 provocateurs in a group of maximum some hundreds. Not the normal population of Hungary, but vagabonds. I hope nobody supports them.

@ Dy

That isn't the Nazi salute!!! It's some local salute.

settembrini
Regular

Postby settembrini » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:26 pm

vlad_impaler wrote:
settembrini wrote:Yes, as a hungarian salty cake („pogácsa”) recipe and then we ask them to do. :lol:

Somebody removed my photo with "pogăcele". Mm, bro... Happy Easter, and calm down people! =D>

You can all the best and a happy Easter. ;)

settembrini
Regular

Postby settembrini » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:37 pm

dydiana wrote:

RESPECT GURO ROEN =D>
    This woman stood against the mockery of Gabor Elek, the "civilized" behavior of hungarian hooligans and also the pressure of the game. Great attitude in letting a few minutes for Paula to clean the floor inside her Goal area, where hooligans threw beer and coins ON HER. She ended the game with beer sticking in her hair and clothes.

Also,the nazi salute at the end of the game made me really sick. Really disgusting. Really disturbing and sickening :pukel:

Liar „armchair fan". Image

LucianK
Extra Member

Postby LucianK » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:40 pm

Happy Easter, y'all! :-D

CSMthenewpower

Postby CSMthenewpower » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:57 pm

LucianK wrote:Happy Easter, y'all! :-D

Knock, knock EHF !!! Anybody home ? :)
C S M B U C U R E S T I

settembrini
Regular

Postby settembrini » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:27 pm

Ha-ha-ha! UEFA-decret, 2014.
"During the hearing, it was demonstrated that the gesture performed during the match was, in fact, not a Nazi salute. Indeed, the Ferencvárosi TC representative at the hearing imitated the gesture performed by the club’s supporters during the match and asked the Ethics and Disciplinary Inspector whether it constituted a Nazi salute. The Ethics and Disciplinary Inspector replied that it did not."
The name of the movement: „heart to the sky”. They have long been doing the FTC fans. Other problems? :D

dydiana
Extra Member

Postby dydiana » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:35 pm

settembrini wrote:Liar „armchair fan". Image

stop quoting me, you make no sense.

Kiddo
Extra Member

Postby Kiddo » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:55 pm

Urin, lighters and coins didn´t stop you... Impressive win! Congrats guys!!! Hard to pick a winner, but CSM seems like a top 2, at least!

Marco Aurelio
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Marco Aurelio » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:59 pm

CSMthenewpower wrote:
LucianK wrote:Happy Easter, y'all! :-D

Knock, knock EHF !!! Anybody home ? :)

:D
What's wrong with this one? Are you saying this is THAT arm move? It is not.
What EHF should really focus on are the things PJ said, this guy should be punished. Pathetic.
IF the thing about Niombla is true: this is disgraceful, but there are braindeads everywhere. IF it is true.
The other stuff: of course beer and coins do not belong to the handball court. Maybe Ungureanu would have wanted pilsner instead of lager... :D But whoever seeds wind, harvests a storm: the refereeing was an absolute insult, especially on a HUN-ROM game, they need to be neutral. And this time they were obviously one-sided.

Marco Aurelio
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Marco Aurelio » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:05 pm

dydiana wrote:[list]Image

RESPECT GURO ROEN =D>

She is your hero. True.

CSMthenewpower

Postby CSMthenewpower » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:23 pm

Marco Aurelio wrote:What's wrong with this one? Are you saying this is THAT arm move? It is not.
What EHF should really focus on are the things PJ said, this guy should be punished. Pathetic.
IF the thing about Niombla is true: this is disgraceful, but there are braindeads everywhere. IF it is true.
The other stuff: of course beer and coins do not belong to the handball court. Maybe Ungureanu would have wanted pilsner instead of lager... :D But whoever seeds wind, harvests a storm: the refereeing was an absolute insult, especially on a HUN-ROM game, they need to be neutral. And this time they were obviously one-sided.

.....bla bla. Of course that is the Arm Move. And of course that in a normal world you'll be suspended next season.
ftc green "fans"are just...a disgrace for any sport and, with this game, all Europe knows :)
C S M B U C U R E S T I

dydiana
Extra Member

Postby dydiana » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:48 pm

Marco Aurelio wrote:She is your hero. True.

Stop quoting me also. You were in some deep sleep, what made you wake up and disturb this forum with your provoking replies? Stay away from me.

vlad_impaler
Extra Member

Postby vlad_impaler » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:28 pm

Marco Aurelio, please leave her alone.

settembrini wrote:Ha-ha-ha! UEFA-decret, 2014.
"During the hearing, it was demonstrated that the gesture performed during the match was, in fact, not a Nazi salute. Indeed, the Ferencvárosi TC representative at the hearing imitated the gesture performed by the club’s supporters during the match and asked the Ethics and Disciplinary Inspector whether it constituted a Nazi salute. The Ethics and Disciplinary Inspector replied that it did not."
The name of the movement: „heart to the sky”. They have long been doing the FTC fans. Other problems? :D

I already told everyone, BUT I still think EHF should tell FTC to tell the fans to stop this hail. It's interpretable! 2017 still.

eduardsson

Postby eduardsson » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:35 pm

Return to “Female Handball”