Larvik HK, new generation, 2017/18

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
User avatar
Kiddo
Super Member
Posts: 210
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:49 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Larvik HK, new generation, 2017/18

Postby Kiddo » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:54 pm

Kiddo wrote:
Not so sure I agree with you Shelvin... The pic on your profile is Kristine Breistøl, came to Larvik with jumpers knees, rested and now turned into a serious contender for the first line up (this season) in Larvik. Linka came to Larvik as a 18 year old or so. Some of the talents break through. Some are amazing, but want more playing time.

However, read on another forum Larvik is in dialogue with several new players both from Norway and abroad. Will be exciting to see the team for next year.

Shelvin wrote:
The difference between Breistøl/Riegelhuth and Johansen/Løwe/Rosten (and many, many more): Breistøl and Riegelhuth was already well developed before they came to Larvik. Without injuries Breistøl would have been a contender already in her first season, the way Riegelhuth was back in 02/03. She debuted on NT in 2003, so yeah. That work was done well before Larvik was in the picture.

Of course Larvik contributed into Riegelhuth's national career and breakthrough, but most of the work was done elsewhere. This is just my opinion and it's been done with several players in this particular club. And I don't understand why, since they are capable. They did it with Tine Stange and Tonje Larsen, why not with more?


Again Shelvin, I doubt they would turn into such great players if they didn´t have the coaching, environment, international matching, again often leading to NT for Norway. I doubt Linka would develop to the great player she is if she played in Nordstrand all her career, same with Kurtovic, or Breistøl in Bækkelaget. LArvik offers them a unique winning culture. Some players do manage the leap, others don´t and benefit from more playing time other places. Have to say I´m sad to see Johansen leave, but another chance for another talent in Larvik, and Johansen will get hell of a lot more playing time and perhaps responsibility (and the fact she has a broader possibility for studying, as she mentioned). Who else do you see coming to Larvik for the next season?



User avatar
Kiddo
Super Member
Posts: 210
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:49 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Larvik HK, new generation, 2017/18

Postby Kiddo » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:57 pm

Also a long shot, hope for Damnjanovic in Larvik! Along with Kurtovic, Thea Mørk and Navarro (she´d lost in Spain somewhere, and to great a player!)

User avatar
Kiddo
Super Member
Posts: 210
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:49 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Larvik HK, new generation, 2017/18

Postby Kiddo » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:37 pm

Seems like the rumours from this site has reached norwegian media. They write "Romanian media says Marit Malm Frafjord will sign for CSM".

https://www.op.no/sport/larvikhk/handba ... -36-346998

User avatar
Shelvin85
Super Member
Posts: 121
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:11 pm
Location: Norway
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Larvik HK, new generation, 2017/18

Postby Shelvin85 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:42 pm

Kiddo wrote:Again Shelvin, I doubt they would turn into such great players if they didn´t have the coaching, environment, international matching, again often leading to NT for Norway. I doubt Linka would develop to the great player she is if she played in Nordstrand all her career, same with Kurtovic, or Breistøl in Bækkelaget. LArvik offers them a unique winning culture. Some players do manage the leap, others don´t and benefit from more playing time other places. Have to say I´m sad to see Johansen leave, but another chance for another talent in Larvik, and Johansen will get hell of a lot more playing time and perhaps responsibility (and the fact she has a broader possibility for studying, as she mentioned). Who else do you see coming to Larvik for the next season?


As I said, Larvik contributed of course ;) But not in the same way with others. And they did bring in Hammerseng, Leganger, 2xMørk, Sulland, Frafjord, Blanco etc. Instead of giving other, younger players chances. Anyways, let's just say we disagree a bit about this.

First of all I hope the rest stays and that they continue working with players like Lena Løwe and Kristina Rosten. I think they could become great players. They do absolutely need left-handed players. Right wing is covered with Riegelhuth, and I hope Løken stays since her first season has been ruined by injury. Would like to see Birna Haraldsdottir, since I think Kurtovic is leaving sadly.

Right now, at least what we know officially about Larvik in 2017/2018:

Signed:
Linn-Kristin Riegelhuth Koren
Tine Stange
Kristine Breistøl
Marit Malm Frafjord

Coach:
Tor Oddvar Moen

Unknown:
Thea Mørk
Amanda Kurtovic
Karoline Dyhre Breivang
Hege Løken
Alma Hasanic
Gabriela Moreschi
Lena Løwe
Kristina Rosten
Alina Wojtas

Leaving
Gro Hammerseng-Edin
Anja Hammerseng-Edin
Sandra Toft
Sanna Solberg
Vilde Ingeborg Johansen

I have no idea who will re-sign or who will leave. But the most important thing (IMO) is that they start doing things a little differently. I really need them to not end up in financial trouble again. It's been this way for many years now and it would be ridiculous if it happened again.

I absolutely enjoy having a Norwegian team in the QF of CL every year, but not if it's going to put them into a financial crisis every season. It's just not worth it. So if they want to maintain that, they for sure need to get less costly players.

IF Larvik brings back Mørk when she's done in Györ I will be fine with it. But If they sign Bredal Oftedal, Vera Kristiansen, Silje Solberg also.. Then they're doing it all over again. That's what I don't want to see. Look to Budućnost and Krim. At least Budućnost are going to try to create magic all over again with a new generation for 2020 Olympics. Krim is also focused on Slovenian players and less costly foreigners. I think that's something Larvik should look into, in my opinion.

User avatar
Shelvin85
Super Member
Posts: 121
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:11 pm
Location: Norway
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Larvik HK, new generation, 2017/18

Postby Shelvin85 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:46 pm

Kiddo wrote:Seems like the rumours from this site has reached norwegian media. They write "Romanian media says Marit Malm Frafjord will sign for CSM".

https://www.op.no/sport/larvikhk/handba ... -36-346998


I know.. And just the idea of this transfer makes me feel some type of way. And not positive.

User avatar
Kiddo
Super Member
Posts: 210
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:49 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Larvik HK, new generation, 2017/18

Postby Kiddo » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:51 pm

I enjoy your opinions though, but to keep a certain level, also to be interesting for sponsors and to achieve certain results, they need a few stars. It makes the environment for the younger/local players more interesting and challenging. Competition makes great players out of potential. I think many of the players you mentioned have been developed in LHK, even the Mørk sisters.

However, except for Birna, who do you hope to see in LArvik?

Thought of Anette Helene Hansen and Emilie Christensen as two potentials. Hoping for Boge Solås, but I assume you disagree!

User avatar
Shelvin85
Super Member
Posts: 121
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:11 pm
Location: Norway
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Larvik HK, new generation, 2017/18

Postby Shelvin85 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:28 pm

Kiddo wrote:I enjoy your opinions though, but to keep a certain level, also to be interesting for sponsors and to achieve certain results, they need a few stars. It makes the environment for the younger/local players more interesting and challenging. Competition makes great players out of potential. I think many of the players you mentioned have been developed in LHK, even the Mørk sisters.

However, except for Birna, who do you hope to see in LArvik?

Thought of Anette Helene Hansen and Emilie Christensen as two potentials. Hoping for Boge Solås, but I assume you disagree!


I get what your saying, and I don't disagree with that. I just don't think they should bring in 5-6-7 top players. At some point it needs to be a balance. If Frafjord stays then bring another young one in. But when Frafjord leaves, then don't bring another star, but make sure that new young player can take her place.

As for who I'd like to see. Well yes, Anette Hansen could work well. She's somewhat established and she might need that environment to develop further (as we agree that Larvik is good at ;) ). If Sander Sagosen hadn't joined Paris, I would have hoped for Hanna Bredal Oftedal. Sort of the same as with Hansen.

Malin Holta and Ulrika Olsson could also be possible. Another player from the now bankrupt Halden; Isabelle Hultengren, because why not.. She doesn't have a club anymore and is a young talented player. Maybe Fie Woller if Thea leaves, and if Frafjord leaves; one of the Storhamar line players Folkvord/Høybakken since Løke is coming there. Mie Sophie Sando has a past in Larvik, maybe bring her back or Susann Iren Hall.

So I imagine something like this:

GK: Hasanic, Moreschi and a young one.
LW: Mørk (or Woller) and young one (like Duvholt Kaspersen)
RW: Riegelhuth Koren and Løken
LP: Frafjord (or Susan Iren Hall/Mie Sophie Sando/Ellen Marie Folkvord or Kristin Høybakken) and a young one.
RB: Kurtovic (or Birna/Anette Helene Hansen) and a young one.
Backs: Breistøl, Stange, Rosten, Løwe and/or Hultengren, Olsson, Holta.

I'm not against them bringing in players, just don't forget the young ones.

User avatar
Shelvin85
Super Member
Posts: 121
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:11 pm
Location: Norway
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Larvik HK, new generation, 2017/18

Postby Shelvin85 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:41 pm

Now, if we talk sponsors covering parts or most of the paycheck..

I would totally want them to go for Tomori. And have Breivang re-sign. They have had some epic battles and I would love to see the two of them dish it out together in Larvik's defense! :D

User avatar
Kiddo
Super Member
Posts: 210
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:49 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Larvik HK, new generation, 2017/18

Postby Kiddo » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:01 pm

Absolutely, Tomori and Breivang would be epic. We´re agree more than we disagree. I actually hope for Damnjanovic if they would bring an international star from abroad. However, would prefer Tomori, even though rumours gives her a tough reputation as a team mate. The forum suggests she will be presented in Team Esbjerg.

GK: Hasanic/Davidsen, Navarro
LW: Mørk, Duvholt Kaspersen (if Mørk leaves how about Line Ellertsen, she can play 3 different positions)
RW: Riegelhuth Koren, Løken
LP: Frafjord, and a young prospect (focus on defence)
RB: Kurtovic, Hansen (as I think Kurtovic might leave, Roll-Lied but she is under contract with Tertnes for another year I think)
CB: Breivang, Damnjanovic, Holta
Backs: Breistøl, Stange, Boge Solås, Løwe

But Holta, does she have a clause in her contract with Nantes? Or a 1+1 contract?

User avatar
Shelvin85
Super Member
Posts: 121
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:11 pm
Location: Norway
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Larvik HK, new generation, 2017/18

Postby Shelvin85 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:43 pm

Kiddo wrote:Absolutely, Tomori and Breivang would be epic. We´re agree more than we disagree. I actually hope for Damnjanovic if they would bring an international star from abroad. However, would prefer Tomori, even though rumours gives her a tough reputation as a team mate. The forum suggests she will be presented in Team Esbjerg.

GK: Hasanic/Davidsen, Navarro
LW: Mørk, Duvholt Kaspersen (if Mørk leaves how about Line Ellertsen, she can play 3 different positions)
RW: Riegelhuth Koren, Løken
LP: Frafjord, and a young prospect (focus on defence)
RB: Kurtovic, Hansen (as I think Kurtovic might leave, Roll-Lied but she is under contract with Tertnes for another year I think)
CB: Breivang, Damnjanovic, Holta
Backs: Breistøl, Stange, Boge Solås, Løwe

But Holta, does she have a clause in her contract with Nantes? Or a 1+1 contract?


I think she signed a two year deal, so that doesn't work after all :P

Tomori can seem like a pseudo-Anja Andersen at times. But I think under Moen she might do pretty good. She does seem calmer under Ambros Martin, but not under that clown in FTC (sorry Hungarians) but he's mad crazy.

Ellertsen is a future star! She would if into most teams I think, but I think she moved back to Sola because she was homesick (just speculation). Another young player I'm curious about is Vårin Sofie Johansen. Younger sister of Vilde. She was 186 cm at age 13, probably taller now. She's born in 2000 and is a part of Larvik's recruit team.

User avatar
Kiddo
Super Member
Posts: 210
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:49 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Larvik HK, new generation, 2017/18

Postby Kiddo » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:56 pm

Haha, you hope for Tomori, I do as well. And in Larvik she could actually play CB or LB. As she has been placed on RB in many teams. I think you´re right she would need someone like Moen. Could work wonders together, and what a player and character. One of those players that can decide a match by herself.

Heard of Vilde Johansen younger sister, never seen her play. Absolutely interesting. Have you seen her play? Reg Ellertsen, I think your right. Homesick... However, in Larvik she could develop like nowhere else!

You know of any other interesting RB´s? You know if they have been in touch with Aguilar? She´s been active on the market a few years, like one of those nomads constantly changing clubs...

lolle
Super Member
Posts: 138
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:25 pm
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Larvik HK, new generation, 2017/18

Postby lolle » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:18 pm

Small info: The games of Larviks junior team can be viewed here: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/100593227
Vårin Sofie Johansen should be number 22

User avatar
Kiddo
Super Member
Posts: 210
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:49 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Larvik HK, new generation, 2017/18

Postby Kiddo » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:21 pm

Thanks Lolle! What is your opinion on next years Larvik HK? How do you think the squad will look like?

lolle
Super Member
Posts: 138
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:25 pm
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Larvik HK, new generation, 2017/18

Postby lolle » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:56 pm

Kiddo wrote:Thanks Lolle! What is your opinion on next years Larvik HK? How do you think the squad will look like?


I hope Larvik finally goes back to their roots, developing high talented players. Just not sure if Moen is the right guy to do so (still wondering if Sanna or Brei or Vilde etc. are just not good enough players or if Tor/Tonje just dont know how to develop a training method to make them better). Dont get me wrong he is a great guy but i see him more as a second coach not as a first coach. I think Larvik finally needs some new input on the coaching chair, a young talented coach with new ideas. Then Larvik should seriously focus on getting a quality PM, they lack one for years now. And finally a fit and fresh squad, too many injuries and pregnancies in the last years.

Anniken Obaidli could be a good signature but dont know how she came back from her injury. A big talent, damn injuries.

User avatar
Kiddo
Super Member
Posts: 210
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:49 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Larvik HK, new generation, 2017/18

Postby Kiddo » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:19 pm

H Lolle,

I agree with you on the PM thing, and I thought of A Obaidli. But she signed a contract with Molde and her sisters. Molde will be supported by Røkke, and have quite a solid budget to develop a team. Who else could be suitable?

Reg Moen, he won CL, he brought Larvik to final 4 again, Kurtovic said in the interview she´s never been part of such a fantastic spirited team, I see what you wish for with local talents, but Larvik also developed world class players, with international experience on CL level. Perfectly suited to take responsibility at the NT level. They have produced world class players, and I hope they will not loose this position.

However, what talents do you think they should recruit? And in other positions as well? Sorry to say it, but I´m extremely curious to see next years squad! And Larvik is not only important on a national level, but also european level! They need to keep their goals high!!!

User avatar
Kiddo
Super Member
Posts: 210
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:49 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Larvik HK, new generation, 2017/18

Postby Kiddo » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:30 am

You can say whatever you want about Larvik HK. BUT it has been the leading club in Norway for decades. Producing one NT player after the other giving a lot of struggles for the top European teams. However, what is happening now is sad. Marit Malm, I appreciate you signing the contract first, things haven´t developed as fast as desired, but that was one for the team. If you decide to leave, I will be crushed, as with so many other fans. But I understand it.

Amanda, on the other hand, never had success any other place. Did well in Nordstrand on a national level, could not compete with Linka and sullan so you had to go to Byåsen. Left Byåsen because you did´t like it there. Back to larvik where you re built your career. Went to Viborg where you got injured and no one took care of you. Went to oppsal, had a mediocre time, close to olympia toppen though, even though you wanted to go to lark that year... Larvik built you up again... History repeats itself. You need full confidence, otherwise, you loose it completely. Your best choice is LArvik. In CSM you willl be second and third violin (Line is a two way player, and probably no 1 at that position). Always taking time making your decision... Get the memo, you always went back to the place you enjoyed the most...

I am so sad to see what is happening to Larvik. It will definitely affect the NT. Vipers, please have a go, but it will never be a Final 4 contender.

From a follower of Larvik Since they hit the 1 division/ now top division in Norway (Grundig Ligaen). I´m sad to see the players leave out of no heart for the club they represent. However, they built a new team after a shift of generation, even beating Bækkelaget back in the days, you can do it again even if it takes a year or two. I guess no one wants to see Buducnost, Györ, Vardar et all go all the way down... I was sad to see Oltchim, HCM, Krim, Podravka, Hypo, Debrecen, Itxaco, (now) Leipzig, Fleury, Lublin, Byåsen, Meatlburg Skopje, Viborg, Slagelse, et al...

Amanda, if you read this, you said you never thrived as much in a team as in Larvik, and developed as well, but have to think of your own career... Sometimes you take one for the team, and seriously, you cannot develop more than the steep progress you´ve had at Larvik. I don´t understand what you´re doing.

Sorry, guys, written with heart and disappointment, but European handball and National teams need Larvik. We can´t loose another top contender. I´m heartbroken. As a true handball fan for decades as fan of Larvik...

User avatar
dydiana
Extra Member
Posts: 504
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:43 pm
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 76 times

Re: Larvik HK, new generation, 2017/18

Postby dydiana » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:29 am

Your post has touched me! And as much as I would like Amanda to come to Bucharest, I can say that I feel your disappointment in whats happening with Larvik :( It is one of the most lovely teams with such charismatic and great players and also long history of quality handball..I hope they will pull through and overcome these hard times,also wishing them good luck in quarterfinals.
Image

User avatar
Kiddo
Super Member
Posts: 210
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:49 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Larvik HK, new generation, 2017/18

Postby Kiddo » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:37 am

Dydiana, as you say that, first of all thank you, I am so happy CSM has been so successful. Winning CL in their first season as 4th in the MR! What an achievement! Beating Rostov at their peak! Neagu coming back is the best news (sorry buducnost fans, but you´re building a new team for Olympics), Gulden staying and so much more. I hope you guys will be contenders for years to come!!! I guess I got a bit emotional, but perhaps this is the forum where I can really express it. Appreciated though Dydiana!

User avatar
dydiana
Extra Member
Posts: 504
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:43 pm
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 76 times

Re: Larvik HK, new generation, 2017/18

Postby dydiana » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:01 am

Thank you so, so much for your kind words! People like you make this forum still a place worth reading..It is normal to get emotional if you went with them for so many years, as you said it is sad to see so many great teams just vanish..I hope it will not be the case of Larvik and I think you should be a bit more positive because things can go better :) Wishing all the best and a goodnight.
Image

User avatar
Kiddo
Super Member
Posts: 210
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:49 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Larvik HK, new generation, 2017/18

Postby Kiddo » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:06 am

You as well Dydiana.Happy to discuss with a generous one... Any Rumanians up for Larvik? Give them some feedback!!

User avatar
vlad_impaler
Super Member
Posts: 207
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:12 pm
Location: CSM Bucharest
Has thanked: 95 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: Larvik HK, new generation, 2017/18

Postby vlad_impaler » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:55 pm

Well, honestly no normal people would like to return to Lada-Hypo duels. I felt the strenght of this team when Rulmentul lost against Larvik the EHF Cup Winners' Cup final.

Although from Scandinavia many Romanians including me are supporting Viborg, I wish LHK to rebuild and not to disappear. I hope Buducnost will also do the same. And in maximum 2-3 years I hope that both will come back at high level.

User avatar
CSMthenewpower
Super Member
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:10 pm
Location: Earth 2.0
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: Larvik HK, new generation, 2017/18

Postby CSMthenewpower » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:33 pm

Kiddo wrote:You as well Dydiana.Happy to discuss with a generous one... Any Rumanians up for Larvik? Give them some feedback!!


Hello Kiddo !

As you see I'm a big fan of CSM Bucharest but my team is a new one, a project of our capital which was successful from the first year. I'm one of the fans who is really attached of his team and I write you here because, I can say, that I'm in love with handball because of Larvik. Of course, like any romanian I was watching Oltchim in the past but when I saw your team style, the atmosphere and the tradition of norvegian handball I have started to really love this sport. I hope that Larvik will survive and will come back stronger and maybe in the future will have the pleasure to see a final CSM-Larvik.
Regarding Amanda Kurtovic, I feel you because I watching her from many years. This girl had a very bad luck in Viborg but she came back stronger and right now is like a bomb on fire. I hope that you'll not be angry of me but I really want her at CSM..because she is one of my preferated players which I admire a lot. I want to see her like a RB with Gulldén and Neagu at her left..this will be an amazing 9 m line.
In the end, I would like to see more people like you on this forum and to have many quality discussions from now on.!

Long life to Larvik and go CSM for another title !
BELLA IS THE QUEEN CSM IS THE TEAM
Image

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Super Member
Posts: 188
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Larvik HK, new generation, 2017/18

Postby Doru Delavale » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:45 pm

I 'm not so enthusiastic about norvegian players here in Romanian Liga Nationala....I remember Herem was not so happy in Baia Mare and not because of money but because differences of life....on the other hand we have in Craiova Anne Eidem and Stegavik in boys Baia Mare's team who seems to be OK. I have the feelling that is hard for a norvegian player to be herself in romanian society even Bucharest is obviously not Baia Mare ... If the players from Norway come to Romania not wishing to tast another sort of life and experiencing new life they risk to be unhappy because they are captive of their own values of norvegians life.

User avatar
vlad_impaler
Super Member
Posts: 207
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:12 pm
Location: CSM Bucharest
Has thanked: 95 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: Larvik HK, new generation, 2017/18

Postby vlad_impaler » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:12 pm

She's playing in Skopje now but of course, if you want Côte d'Azur, you go there. There is no such thing as adaptation because you don't play in Asia. Baia Mare even though a smaller town in Romania, is a nice Transylvanian city in a great area of nature; it has also Gold Plaza mall, some swimming pools, good terraces etc. I think it was enough. The Silicon Valley of Romania, Cluj-Napoca, was just 2 hours away. The Danish never complaint about Vâlcea. Surely Baia Mare was better than empty Holstebro. But Holstebro definitely has Scandinavian-style buildings.

I think you care too much about Herrem, Eidem felt very good. Camilla must have had a lot of pressure on her since she was not playing very well. Her husband Steffen was playing very good for the boys.

I don't know why you go so much off-topic when this thread is about Larvik, Doru. Some Norwegians didn't even come, and you must write this on CSM topic when they arrive. If they do arrive. :)

User avatar
Kiddo
Super Member
Posts: 210
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:49 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Larvik HK, new generation, 2017/18

Postby Kiddo » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:04 pm

CSMthenewpower wrote:
Kiddo wrote:You as well Dydiana.Happy to discuss with a generous one... Any Rumanians up for Larvik? Give them some feedback!!


Hello Kiddo !

As you see I'm a big fan of CSM Bucharest but my team is a new one, a project of our capital which was successful from the first year. I'm one of the fans who is really attached of his team and I write you here because, I can say, that I'm in love with handball because of Larvik. Of course, like any romanian I was watching Oltchim in the past but when I saw your team style, the atmosphere and the tradition of norvegian handball I have started to really love this sport. I hope that Larvik will survive and will come back stronger and maybe in the future will have the pleasure to see a final CSM-Larvik.
Regarding Amanda Kurtovic, I feel you because I watching her from many years. This girl had a very bad luck in Viborg but she came back stronger and right now is like a bomb on fire. I hope that you'll not be angry of me but I really want her at CSM..because she is one of my preferated players which I admire a lot. I want to see her like a RB with Gulldén and Neagu at her left..this will be an amazing 9 m line.
In the end, I would like to see more people like you on this forum and to have many quality discussions from now on.!

Long life to Larvik and go CSM for another title !



Hi there CSMthenewpower!

Appreciate your answer! And another enthusiast! Yupps, the matches Oltchim vs Larvik always had such a nerve for years. I barely managed to watch them. It was devastating when they came in trouble and had to let that super team dissolve. Same with Brasov when they had the promising youngsters Neagu and "Portuguese" Barbosa + Amarei and more!

I was actually hoping for the same with CSM (nerve) as the Rumanian atmosphere is crazy, and a great setting for CL matches.New team or not, whatever contributes to increasing the quality and excitement of the game are always welcome! I guess we have to wait for Larvik a few more years until they are fit to fight the top contenders again (if Malm Frafjord, Kurtovic and Breivang leaves the club, if they stay, they might be in the position to challenge many.). What happened to the rumour with Blohm and Hagman? Are they the alternative to Frafjord and Kurtovic? Has it even been confirmed yet?

However, I just read parts of a statement from Moen saying, there´s no reason to be worried, it´s plenty of qualified players out there that wants to play for Larvik (the rest of the article was blocked) , so let´s see.

A young right back, Anna Kallestad from Sola has been rumoured to Larvik. Others are mentioning Birna from Glassverket. I could not find any articles supporting these rumours though.


Return to “Female Handball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Andrei25, Flash, Raven, Wbk, yuing and 12 guests