Page 2 of 2

Re: Larvik HK, new generation, 2017/18

Posted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:33 pm
by CSMthenewpower
I was actually hoping for the same with CSM (nerve) as the Rumanian atmosphere is crazy, and a great setting for CL matches.New team or not, whatever contributes to increasing the quality and excitement of the game are always welcome! I guess we have to wait for Larvik a few more years until they are fit to fight the top contenders again (if Malm Frafjord, Kurtovic and Breivang leaves the club, if they stay, they might be in the position to challenge many.). What happened to the rumour with Blohm and Hagman? Are they the alternative to Frafjord and Kurtovic? Has it even been confirmed yet?

However, I just read parts of a statement from Moen saying, there´s no reason to be worried, it´s plenty of qualified players out there that wants to play for Larvik (the rest of the article was blocked) , so let´s see.


For the moment nobody is officialy confirmed at CSM. Frafjord and Kurtovic are very close to come, being in negociations from long time. Regarding Hagman, she will not be like a reserve for Kurtovic but the number 1 choice for the right wing position. Blohm, I thing is just a reserve for Frafjord.

Re: Larvik HK, new generation, 2017/18

Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:26 pm
by Veselin
CSMthenewpower wrote:
I was actually hoping for the same with CSM (nerve) as the Rumanian atmosphere is crazy, and a great setting for CL matches.New team or not, whatever contributes to increasing the quality and excitement of the game are always welcome! I guess we have to wait for Larvik a few more years until they are fit to fight the top contenders again (if Malm Frafjord, Kurtovic and Breivang leaves the club, if they stay, they might be in the position to challenge many.). What happened to the rumour with Blohm and Hagman? Are they the alternative to Frafjord and Kurtovic? Has it even been confirmed yet?

However, I just read parts of a statement from Moen saying, there´s no reason to be worried, it´s plenty of qualified players out there that wants to play for Larvik (the rest of the article was blocked) , so let´s see.


For the moment nobody is officialy confirmed at CSM. Frafjord and Kurtovic are very close to come, being in negociations from long time. Regarding Hagman, she will not be like a reserve for Kurtovic but the number 1 choice for the right wing position. Blohm, I thing is just a reserve for Frafjord.

Signing for CSM Bucharest would be big mistake for Amanda,also for Hagman.Amanda is great on right back position,Hagman also on right back and on middle back position.

Re: Larvik HK, new generation, 2017/18

Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:22 pm
by CSMthenewpower
Signing for CSM Bucharest would be big mistake for Amanda,also for Hagman.Amanda is great on right back position,Hagman also on right back and on middle back position.


Amanda will play exactly there, on the RB position, so...for her will be a wise decision to play in a team who will fight for the title. And when she knows that she will play along the best in the world, I think is not a difficult decision to take. But will see....women handball is full of surprises.

Re: Larvik HK, new generation, 2017/18

Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:24 pm
by dydiana
Veselin wrote:Signing for CSM Bucharest would be big mistake for Amanda,also for Hagman.Amanda is great on right back position,Hagman also on right back and on middle back position.



Personally I dont understand why people dont ask before they assume. Amanda would definitely play Right back position all the time, 100% because we desperately need a RB of her quality and type. Line Jorgensen is injured for the past 2 seasons,we cannot count on her as solid RB. And Camille Ayglon is mostly weak in attack. We would definitely bring Amanda to play First RB option,in this case Line may not even stay, and Ayglon will be used only in central defense.

Hagman would come as first Right wing option, thats true, or if we dont get to sign Kurtovic she can come as RB also. Anyway, I believe our main focus is on Amanda and Frafjord, so Hagman may be just a rumor.

Re: Larvik HK, new generation, 2017/18

Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:38 pm
by Kiddo
20 year old Maria Hjetner signed for Larvik. A great young player from Byåsen. Byes has a team of talent, and it´s only a matter of time before many of them break through. This is a very exciting signing, I think of it as when Bristøl signed from Bækkelaget a few years. This girl can have her proper senior breakthrough already this year. Has been a pilar on the junior NT.

Shelvin85 mentioned this 2 years ago in the topic potential stars:

Maria Hjertner, Byåsen (RB) - born in 1996 i think. Right back that might become a star if she works hard. She is not a new Mork by any means, but she has talent. She was better last season than this season, but the potential is there anyway.

She was newcomer of the year season 2014/2015

http://www.byaasen.no/2015/05/21/maria- ... digligaen/

She was part of the recruit national team in October. I did´t see this coming!

As Byåsen has Waade and Högdal, they are still well covered on RB, Waade is a natural no 1 when she´s not injured, but hjetner I hope will grow in Larvik! GREAT SIGNING!

Re: Larvik HK, new generation, 2017/18

Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:03 pm
by Kiddo
I would also expect Kurtovic to play a lot in CSM if she signs. Ayglon is a brilliant defines player, Kurtovic is stronger in attack. I doubt she will be benched!

Re: Larvik HK, new generation, 2017/18

Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:32 pm
by Shelvin85
Kiddo wrote:20 year old Maria Hjetner signed for Larvik. A great young player from Byåsen. Byes has a team of talent, and it´s only a matter of time before many of them break through. This is a very exciting signing, I think of it as when Bristøl signed from Bækkelaget a few years. This girl can have her proper senior breakthrough already this year. Has been a pilar on the junior NT.

Shelvin85 mentioned this 2 years ago in the topic potential stars:

Maria Hjertner, Byåsen (RB) - born in 1996 i think. Right back that might become a star if she works hard. She is not a new Mork by any means, but she has talent. She was better last season than this season, but the potential is there anyway.

She was newcomer of the year season 2014/2015

http://www.byaasen.no/2015/05/21/maria- ... digligaen/

She was part of the recruit national team in October. I did´t see this coming!

As Byåsen has Waade and Högdal, they are still well covered on RB, Waade is a natural no 1 when she´s not injured, but hjetner I hope will grow in Larvik! GREAT SIGNING!


Thanks for that Kiddo! I think I was pretty spot on :p

I'm thrilled that she decided to sign for Larvik. As you mention, there's a lot of right backs in Byåsen, so no wonder one of them decided to leave. I think she's going to fit in well in Larvik.

Happy for her and the club! Finally some good news :-)

Re: Larvik HK, new generation, 2017/18

Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:22 pm
by Shelvin85
More about Maria Hjertner!

She's 178 cm, born in 1996 and a left handed right back.
She was part of the team for the 2015 Women's European Championship 19 and scored 5 goals (all against Germany). For this team (LK96) she played a total of 62 matches and scored 164 goals. For Byåsen this season she's only scored 24 goals in 16 matches in GrundigLigaen, so seems she's the third choice behind Silje Waade and coach's daughter Moa Høgdahl. In NM she scored 4 goals in 3 matches, and in the EHF Cup she scored 5 goals in 5 games.

Last season she played 21 matches and scored 43 goals.

She, unlike Mørk, Sulland and Kurtovic, can play in defense.

I'm not up to date regarding if she's been injured or not this season, so I'll take that into consideration.

The statistics are not that impressive, but if given the chance and opportunity to develop further she can be a force to be reckoned with for Larvik.

Re: Larvik HK, new generation, 2017/18

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:06 pm
by Shelvin85
Wojtas is done in Larvik.

Hege Løken will stay for two years.

Re: Larvik HK, new generation, 2017/18

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:24 pm
by Mr. 007
Shelvin85 wrote:Wojtas is done in Larvik.

Hege Løken will stay for two years.

Wojtas is done with handball in general it seems. She is not able to recover from her injury....too bad :(

Re: Larvik HK, new generation, 2017/18

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:39 pm
by Shelvin85
Mr. 007 wrote:
Shelvin85 wrote:Wojtas is done in Larvik.

Hege Løken will stay for two years.

Wojtas is done with handball in general it seems. She is not able to recover from her injury....too bad :(


Really? I can't access the article.. Does it say that?

Re: Larvik HK, new generation, 2017/18

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:08 pm
by Mr. 007
Well, I can :)

Yep, she also have a 110.000,- euro salary, and larvik can't gamble on her health anymore as she looks to be injured for a long time more...it was easy to let her go to put it that way...

Re: Larvik HK, new generation, 2017/18

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:53 pm
by Kiddo
Mr. 007 wrote:Well, I can :)

Yep, she also have a 110.000,- euro salary, and larvik can't gamble on her health anymore as she looks to be injured for a long time more...it was easy to let her go to put it that way...



Thanks for the info, don´t have access either. Did´t know she was the one with the 110.000 EUR salary. Wish her all the best though, and that she will return to handball. She´s a great player, but Bristøl is my favourite! Do you know anything about the negotiations with Breivang?

Re: Larvik HK, new generation, 2017/18

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:47 pm
by Mr. 007
No, but she is the backbone of LHK, and I can't imagine anything else that she stays :)

PS! A little horror info for the rest of the world: In Norway we can check on ALL people what they had in income, paid in tax and wealth. It's not possible to reserve yourself from this...
http://www.skatteetaten.no/no/Person/Skatteoppgjor/Sok-i-skattelistene/

Only criteria is that u must identify yourself to check another persons economy :)

Re: Larvik HK, new generation, 2017/18

Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:40 pm
by Kiddo
Have a feeling Guro Rundbråthen from Glassverket will sign for Larvik HK. Perhaps this is the reason Alma Hasanic signed Storhamar?

Re: Larvik HK, new generation, 2017/18

Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:29 pm
by Mr. 007
Kiddo wrote:Have a feeling Guro Rundbråthen from Glassverket will sign for Larvik HK. Perhaps this is the reason Alma Hasanic signed Storhamar?

Nope....guess again....hint....why the hell is all leaving larvik???

Re: Larvik HK, new generation, 2017/18

Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:51 pm
by lolle
Gabi Moreschi prolounged her contract with Larvik HK (via her instagram)...liked her in the games i saw her play.

Does someone can read op.no+ articles? The new sponsor article interest me, would be great to know what is written in it. Thanks :)