2018 European Championship - France

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Re: 2018 European Championship - France

Postby Doru Delavale » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:54 pm

Romania - Austria match will begin in Valcea 19 hour (Bucharest time) TVR2 LIVE .
Because Katrin Engel left the NT the new captain is GK Blazek. The austrian NT have 2 players retaired and 2 players injuried .The most perilous players are Josephine Huber,Sonja Frey,GK Blazek and of course the new austrian young star Patricia Kovacs.On the other hand only 11 romanian players are the same (from 21) as A.Martin had on the last Championship (with Martin on coach bench).
Also see :
http://oehb.sportlive.at/news/beitrag/p ... nannt.html
http://oehb.sportlive.at/news/beitrag/d ... phien.html
Attachments
oehbkovacs0906_be4f1_f_940x529.jpg
oehbkovacs0906_be4f1_f_940x529.jpg (101.51 KiB) Viewed 3317 times

Bo$ko
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Bo$ko » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:31 am

Ivana Godeč after great U17 Youth EURO will have an official debut for senior team of Montenegro, as Majda will miss both matches.
Montenegro will face Slovakia with 4 line players!

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:50 pm

ROMANIA - FREY (Austria) 36 - 25 . Coach A.Martin used almost all the romanian players. The match was hard for Romania on the first 15-20 minutes but than became easyer. On the other side Frey was quite unstoppable .

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:24 pm

Doru Delavale wrote:ROMANIA - FREY (Austria) 36 - 25 . Coach A.Martin used almost all the romanian players. The match was hard for Romania on the first 15-20 minutes but than became easyer. On the other side Frey was quite unstoppable .

Dedu, Dumanska - Ardean 5, Zamfir-Florianu 5, Geiger 5, Neagu 5, Chiper 4, Perianu 4, Tomescu 2, Dragut 1, Laslo 1, Pintea 1, Iuganu-Popa 1, Udriştioiu 1, Zamfirescu 1, Pricopi

Blazek, Curic, Flock – portari; Frey 8, Kovacs 6, Dedic 4, Gerisch 3, Scheffknecht 2, Huber 1, Logvin 1, Berlini, Ivancok, Neidhart, Schaupp, Schindler, Wess

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Silviu » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:13 pm

^ You know you could edit your previous message, don't you? Thank you in advance for doing so in the future. :)

Germanicus
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Germanicus » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:13 pm

The very first international game for 18 years old Noémi Háfra. Her third score:
http://www.ehftv.com/hu/video/goerbicz- ... magic-show
In conclusion, I declare that EHF must be destroyed

jensm
Handball Fan-atic

Postby jensm » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:02 pm

Gojira wrote:There was a friendly game between Russia and Korea (South, of course :D ) yesterday.

Russia-Korea 26:25 (17:13)

Russian scorers: Dmitrieva 6, Kochetova 4, Vedekhina 4, Fanina 3, Petrova 2, Ilina 2, Markova 2, Makeeva 1, Zhilinskayte 1, Trusova 1.

There will be another match today, 3x30 minutes.

http://rushandball.ru/publications/23065/gandbolistki-sbornoj-rossii-obygrali-komandu-respubliki-koreya-v-tovarishheskom-m

What was the other result? And scores.

And how is the Russian squad in the EURO qual?

Gojira
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Gojira » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:53 am

jensm wrote:
Gojira wrote:There was a friendly game between Russia and Korea (South, of course :D ) yesterday.

Russia-Korea 26:25 (17:13)

Russian scorers: Dmitrieva 6, Kochetova 4, Vedekhina 4, Fanina 3, Petrova 2, Ilina 2, Markova 2, Makeeva 1, Zhilinskayte 1, Trusova 1.

There will be another match today, 3x30 minutes.

http://rushandball.ru/publications/23065/gandbolistki-sbornoj-rossii-obygrali-komandu-respubliki-koreya-v-tovarishheskom-m

What was the other result? And scores.

And how is the Russian squad in the EURO qual?

There were two more games, Russia won both: 49:40 and 29:23. There is a 21-(wo)men squad for the games:

Goalkeepers: Viktoriya Kalinina, Elena Utkina, Kira Trusova,

Right wings: Yuliya Managarovoa, Anastasiya Makina.

Right backs: Anna Pun'ko, Anna Kochetova, Valentina Vernigorova.

Centre backs: Darya Dmitrieva, Ekaterina Ilina, Yaroskava Frolova, Kseniya Karpacheva, Elizaveta Malashenko.

Pivots: Ekaterina Matlashova, Kseniya Makeeva, Evgeniya Petrova.

Left backs: Viktoriya Zhilinskayte, Polina Vedekhina.

Left wings: Yuliya Markova, Ekaterina Fanina, Kristina Kozhokar.

No Darya Samokhina :-k

I forgot the link: http://rushandball.ru/publications/23079/evgenij-trefilov-nazval-21-gandbolistku-kotorye-prodolzhat-podgotovku-k-otboroch

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:24 am

Silviu wrote:^ You know you could edit your previous message, don't you? Thank you in advance for doing so in the future. :)

Yes,but I found the goals scorers later than I posted first message...... but I will be happy if you do better.

mikh
Handball Fan-atic

Postby mikh » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:16 am

Doru Delavale wrote:
Silviu wrote:^ You know you could edit your previous message, don't you? Thank you in advance for doing so in the future. :)

Yes,but I found the goals scorers later than I posted first message...... but I will be happy if you do better.

@Doru, that's exactly the point of what @Silviu said. You should edit messages in case you want to add more content to them. Makes it easier for everyone to follow and keeps the boards more compact.

Step 1. Click on the little pencil in the upper right corner of your INITIAL message => it will open a window similar to the one in which you write the message, but already containing your INITIAL message
Step 2. Add the content you wish to add.
Step 3. Click submit.

kleber
Handball Fan-atic

Postby kleber » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:33 pm

Austria-Russia 27-25

after missing wc 2013 now russia likely will miss the euro 18.

Austria have a great schedule.
Portugal is in the euro 2008,finaly!!!!!

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:11 pm

Romania changed a bit the lot for the encounter in Luso (Portugal) Raluca Bacauanu(pivot) and Alina Ilie 9m line player left handed... instead Pricopi (Center) Chiper (RW) so :
GK: Denisa Dedu, Yulia Dumanska
LW: Valentina Ardean-Elisei, Ana Maria Iuganu-Popa
LB: Cristina Neagu, Cristina Florianu- Zamfir, Gabriela Perianu
C: Mădălina Zamfirescu, Cristina Laslo
RB: Melinda Geiger, Ana Maria Dragut
RW: Aneta Udriştioiu, Alina Ilie
Pivots: Crina Pintea, Cyntia Tomescu, Raluca Băcăoanu

these informatios on romanian press...Does anyone know in France only 2 GK permited ?

swarthofole
Extra Member

Postby swarthofole » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:36 am

kleber wrote:Austria-Russia 27-25

after missing wc 2013 now russia likely will miss the euro 18.

Austria have a great schedule.

Romania was very close to such a result in the first game from WCh qualifications. You should have been aware of some aspects of their game. And even if we defeated Austria in the other 2 games played till now, they put up a great fight every time (maybe not so successful in the last game when Romania played very very well and they knew all about Austrian players in details).

Doru Delavale wrote:Does anyone know in France only 2 GK permited ?

You can have as many GKs you want, maybe a team consisting of 16 GKs, but do we want this? :D
Live long and prosper.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:00 pm

Swart..., I saw that usually on official tourneaments there are 3 GK thats why I asked....I think is better when you have 2 GK and one more field player option but I don't know exactly what are the rules when for instance one of the GK suffered an injury on tourneaments could she be replaced by another one from outside the squad ? (I mean from "home"). On the other hand the GK is obviously too important for winning a match so that one coach who has the option "2" GK has to be very sure on the levell of his goalkeepers and on their constancy.(of this superior levell)

gyms
Handball Fan-atic

Postby gyms » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:09 pm

1. I can't believe, in the spanish squad I can see more new players. =D> =D> =D> =D>

2. Why does EHF not change the number of the team who play in the Euro championship? Why only 16 teams? In Europe there are so many countries who could play with a nice team and they have no chance to participe and show themselves: Portugal, Belarus, Iceland, Austria, Slovakia, Ukraina etc.

Gojira
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Gojira » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:16 pm

gyms wrote:1. I can't believe, in the spanish squad I can see more new players. =D> =D> =D> =D>

2. Why does EHF not change the number of the team who play in the Euro championship? Why only 16 teams? In Europe there are so many countries who could play with a nice team and they have no chance to participe and show themselves: Portugal, Belarus, Iceland, Austria, Slovakia, Ukraina etc.

I guess it's a question of money. More teams mean more money and less countries wanting to hold a championship. And don't write the Ukraine off, they may get second place in their group :D

swarthofole
Extra Member

Postby swarthofole » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:11 am

Doru Delavale wrote:Swart..., I saw that usually on official tourneaments there are 3 GK thats why I asked....I think is better when you have 2 GK and one more field player option but I don't know exactly what are the rules when for instance one of the GK suffered an injury on tourneaments could she be replaced by another one from outside the squad ? (I mean from "home"). On the other hand the GK is obviously too important for winning a match so that one coach who has the option "2" GK has to be very sure on the levell of his goalkeepers and on their constancy.(of this superior levell)

I'll try to be more clear. It is not stated in the regulations a determined number of GKs, so basically it's a choice of the coaching staff. One could bring 2, or 3, or even 16 which is the maximum number of players. Here is the article about the replacements:
"13.15.
During the EHF EURO, any of the sixteen (16) announced players can be replaced by a maximum of
six (6) new players from the original contingent of twenty-eight (28) or less during the competition in accordance with the following conditions:
-Up to two (2) players during the Preliminary Round
-Up to two (2) players during the Main Round
-Up to two (2) players during the Final Weekend"

anyway, if you want to read more about this, you can do it following this link.
Live long and prosper.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:43 pm

Interesting Swarthofole. If I understood rightly the coach has a wide open possibility to replace players without any conditioning of injury context except the conditions you've just mentioned (to be 2-2-2 on three different competition level )...But the question remain, it is risky or not to go on a final tourneament with 2 GK ?

swarthofole
Extra Member

Postby swarthofole » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:56 pm

I have no answer to this question...
Live long and prosper.

Wbk
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Wbk » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:15 pm

Doru Delavale wrote:Interesting Swarthofole. If I understood rightly the coach has a wide open possibility to replace players without any conditioning of injury context except the conditions you've just mentioned (to be 2-2-2 on three different competition level )...But the question remain, it is risky or not to go on a final tourneament with 2 GK ?

Just a slightly off-topic remark on this matter:

At WCh, newly, 3 replacements are possible.

(Source --> Part 6, Change 5 on page 10 of the document)

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:49 pm

Romania - Russia on 25th March in Cluj Hall in front of perhaps 7000 spectators http://ziuadecj.realitatea.net/sport/na ... 68114.html :)

gyms
Handball Fan-atic

Postby gyms » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:29 pm

Hungarian preparations squad in january in Siófok:

GK: JANURIK Kinga (Érd), HORVÁTH-PÁSZTOR Bettina (DVSC-TVP), OGUNTOYE Viktória (Dunaújvárosi KKA)
Field players: HELEMBAI Fanny (GVM-Europe-Vác), KÁCSOR Gréta (GVM Europe-Vác), KARNIK Szabina (MTK Budapest), KISFALUDY Anett (Érd), KISS Nikolett (Érd), KLIVINYI Kinga (Érd), KLUJBER Katrin (Dunaújvárosi KKA), KOVÁCS Anna (Dunaújvárosi KKA), LAKATOS Rita (GVM Europe-Vác), Aszma EL-GAUI (Siófok KC), SZABÓ Laura (Érd), TÓTH Gabriella (Érd), TÓTH Eszter (MTK Budapest), WALFISCH Mercédesz (EUbility Group Békéscsabai ENKSE)

No Győr, and FTC players in the team.

http://www.nemzetisport.hu/kezilabda/no ... et-2613397

Gojira
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Gojira » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:12 pm

gyms wrote:Hungarian preparations squad in january in Siófok:

GK: JANURIK Kinga (Érd), HORVÁTH-PÁSZTOR Bettina (DVSC-TVP), OGUNTOYE Viktória (Dunaújvárosi KKA)
Field players: HELEMBAI Fanny (GVM-Europe-Vác), KÁCSOR Gréta (GVM Europe-Vác), KARNIK Szabina (MTK Budapest), KISFALUDY Anett (Érd), KISS Nikolett (Érd), KLIVINYI Kinga (Érd), KLUJBER Katrin (Dunaújvárosi KKA), KOVÁCS Anna (Dunaújvárosi KKA), LAKATOS Rita (GVM Europe-Vác), Aszma EL-GAUI (Siófok KC), SZABÓ Laura (Érd), TÓTH Gabriella (Érd), TÓTH Eszter (MTK Budapest), WALFISCH Mercédesz (EUbility Group Békéscsabai ENKSE)

There are some players who should not be there.

Faith
Extra Member

Postby Faith » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:24 am

gyms wrote:Hungarian preparations squad in january in Siófok:

Actually I've seen the squad on the Federation's site when they announced that and Patrícia Kovács was also in it. It has been a misunderstanding (I hope so), since then they have corrected it.

Bo$ko
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Bo$ko » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:55 am

Or another transfer by MKSZ ?

Return to “Female Handball”