2018 European Championship - France

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
Gojira
Handball Fan-atic

Re: 2018 European Championship - France

Postby Gojira » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:47 pm

I also wish Neagu a fast and full recovery.

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Silviu » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:31 pm

I hope it's not too late but I too want to congratulate Hungary for their victory, their wings were superb today and so were Háfra and Kiss. =D>

And of course, all my best wishes to Neagu :(.

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:41 pm

I welcome the statements of both coaches today:

Kim Rasmussen =D> :
https://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi/h ... l-17784116

Ambros Martin =D> :
https://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi/h ... r-17784040

this madness should stop. we all want to see handball players (not wrestlers), tight games (not walkovers), refs (not idiots) and same chances for everyone competing. let the players play this game, you ugly bastards!
Live long and prosper.

Mr. 007
Men's WC 2011 Fantasy game winner

Postby Mr. 007 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:46 pm

It's like no one in EHF has ever played, or understand anything about handball at all...

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:56 pm

Coach Martin urgently called Bazaliu to replace Neagu .

Marco Aurelio
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Marco Aurelio » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:03 pm

swarthofole wrote:I welcome the statements of both coaches today:

Kim Rasmussen =D> :

Ambros Martin =D> :

this madness should stop. we all want to see handball players (not wrestlers), tight games (not walkovers), refs (not idiots) and same chances for everyone competing. let the players play this game, you ugly bastards!

Ambros is right but he is also responsible for Neagu playing 50 minutes each match.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:28 pm

Theorethically you're right,but even with Neagu we lost 2 from 6 and make awful 3 games . #-o
What should have been without her...even you want to rest her on defence, often you can't, because many teams play extremely fast on atack and counteratack. It is a matter of players value...if you want to rest too much(Neagu,Buceschi,Pintea) you lose the match (this is not WHCh)

P.S. In this new conditions (Kurtovic,Neagu) also CSM is now, OUT.
Last edited by Doru Delavale on Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

medicinalis
Regular

Postby medicinalis » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:28 pm

:D So...Russia vs Romania and Holland vs France
Let the games begin!go Romania,you can do it...even without Neagu 8:)

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Silviu » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:30 pm

Marco Aurelio wrote:Ambros is right but he is also responsible for Neagu playing 50 minutes each match.

And so are her team colleagues: Neagu 9 goals, Pintea 7, the rest of them irrelevant... :( (including the girl in my avatar)

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:01 pm

From this triangle Bazaliu-Perianu-Zamfirescu coach Martin must re-think a new strategy...Perianu and Zamfirescu can make defence phase and with some luck and some inspiration, the atack. Bazaliu not proper for defence,and in atack not very combinatorial and imaginative (because of lack of minutes played in CSM) and also lack of patient in atack (she shoot often too rapidly and unprepared,unpatient.... from unfavourable positions)....but also count new situation, different from : " You have 3-5 min to prove what you know and capable of...." which she faced too often...

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Silviu » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:08 pm

^ I'm not very sure that she will play a lot, Martín will probably use the formula he used today, Buceschi - Laslo - Dragut/Geiger, but we shall see.

kleber
Handball Fan-atic

Postby kleber » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:26 pm

Looks like a France-Russia final.

Sweden-Norway for fifth will be a good game if both teams are for it.
Portugal is in the euro 2008,finaly!!!!!

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:31 pm

Silviu wrote:^ I'm not very sure that she will play a lot, Martín will probably use the formula he used today, Buceschi - Laslo - Dragut/Geiger, but we shall see.

Geiger is totally unpredictable player (bad,very bad and exceptionally good) - concerning her form.
Dragut,mentally fragile , and above all,only a 20-30 min player. If she miss first 1-2 shots she give up shooting...
Buceschi is not a real shooter (9-10 m) only penetrate-shooter or no-jump-shooter...

Marco Aurelio
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Marco Aurelio » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:36 pm

Doru Delavale wrote:Theorethically you're right,but even with Neagu we lost 2 from 6 and make awful 3 games . #-o
What should have been without her...even you want to rest her on defence, often you can't, because many teams play extremely fast on atack and counteratack. It is a matter of players value...if you want to rest too much(Neagu,Buceschi,Pintea) you lose the match (this is not WHCh)

P.S. In this new conditions (Kurtovic,Neagu) also CSM is now, OUT.

Hard to tell the right path, but this was clearly too much. We (Hungary) were only left with one real shooter from the back position (Háfra), all the others were playmakers or"breakthrough artists", and STILL Kim managed to lower Háfra's playing time a lot, compared to Neagu's. While you had players like Dragut on the bench, and Bazaliu at home...

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:36 pm

Marco Aurelio wrote:

Kim Rasmussen =D> :

Ambros Martin =D> :

Ambros is right but he is also responsible for Neagu playing 50 minutes each match.

I share your opinion about Ambros Martin, but things are a bit different with Neagu. she is the kind of player she couldn't sit on the bench if her team is struggling. so I am pretty sure she never asked to be rested and she would probably beg AM to put her in...
if only she had one more rest day... :roll:
of course things like this could happen to anyone anytime, but I am pretty sure one of the factors was the poor recovery after playing the previous day.
Live long and prosper.

Marco Aurelio
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Marco Aurelio » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:38 pm

Silviu wrote:^ I'm not very sure that she will play a lot, Martín will probably use the formula he used today, Buceschi - Laslo - Dragut/Geiger, but we shall see.

You have a lot of options, so Martin can choose from them regarding what is best against Russia. He knows them very well.

Marco Aurelio
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Marco Aurelio » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:40 pm

swarthofole wrote:
Marco Aurelio wrote:

Kim Rasmussen =D> :

Ambros Martin =D> :

I share your opinion about Ambros Martin, but things are a bit different with Neagu. she is the kind of player she couldn't sit on the bench if her team is struggling. so I am pretty sure she never asked to be rested and she would probably beg AM to put her in...
if only she had one more rest day... :roll:
of course things like this could happen to anyone anytime, but I am pretty sure one of the factors was the poor recovery after playing the previous day.

This match order was a complete disaster, not fair and unnecessary at the same time. I don't remember things beeing the same in previous competitions. I thought it was all 3 matches of the group on the same day.

LucianK
Extra Member

Postby LucianK » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:32 am

So It's confirmed by CSM Bucuresti: Bianca Bazaliu will join the Romanian NT tomorrow for the semifinals.

She has some big, BIG shoes to fill, but I wish her all the luck. Used wisely she can be a dangerous weapon.
She should have been in France from the start, if you're asking me.

https://www.facebook.com/CSMBOfficial/p ... 099124592/

bocea
Regular

Postby bocea » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:00 am

Romania will be most supported team in semis outside their native country. Hope they will give us another brilliant match like against Norway and advance to final. And fingercross for Neagu, hope she will be OK!

guesthand

Postby guesthand » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:29 am

Feel so sorry for Neagu :cry: :cry:
Shame of my country's organisation [-X ](*,) ](*,) . Why EHF let this happened? :-k

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:31 am

guesthand wrote:Feel so sorry for Neagu :cry: :cry:
Shame of my country's organisation [-X ](*,) ](*,) . Why EHF let this happened? :-k

your country has nothing to do with that, stop saying this. France is one of the countries which could host at any moment a tournament like this and you should be proud.
Live long and prosper.

Flash

Postby Flash » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:03 pm

swarthofole wrote:

your country has nothing to do with that, stop saying this. France is one of the countries which could host at any moment a tournament like this and you should be proud.

I totally disagree!
EHF and French Federation mafia got what they wanted. Their major opponents (1st HOL and 2nd best ROU) of Group 2 had to played 2 matches in 24h and mostly got exhausted and injured when France didn't played since Day 9 (3 days resting)...
From the beginning France and EHF are manipulating the tournament to get the gold at all costs. That is cheating and unacceptable

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:13 pm

why should French Federation have a word on this? I doubt they have.
is EHF favoring France? yes, they are! is France to blame about this? I really don't think so.
Live long and prosper.

Marco Aurelio
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Marco Aurelio » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:16 pm

swarthofole wrote:

Do we know whose decision was to change the original format of "all matches of the same group in one day (3 mathes/one day)" to the horrific format of this Ech???
I couldn't believe to have 4 matches played when an other team of the same group was starting only its 3rd match after us...
Unexplainable and unacceptable.
And it hugely affected the outcome of the event, just look how Holland (had to) throw away the NOR match to save energy for the Germans...

guesthand

Postby guesthand » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:33 pm

swarthofole wrote:

We already prouved we couldn't.
We knew from the begining of this competition that people are on strike and each saturday the country is in "trouble".
If they have thought about it RUSSIA and SERBIA wouldn't have to play 3 games in 4 days for example...
All this schedule : France with a lot of day off, when the others have to play 2 games in 2 days, look unprofessional.

Return to “Female Handball”