2017/18 Champions League - Group Phase - Round 3

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
guesthand
Super Member
Posts: 170
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:29 am
Been thanked: 4 times

2017/18 Champions League - Group Phase - Round 3

Postby guesthand » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:12 pm

FCM played the last game previous round. Now they play 1st.

Fri 20/10/2017
19h00 Brest Bretagne Handball vs FC Midtjylland

Sat 21/10/2017
16h00 Rostov-Don vs Györi ETO
17h00 Larvik vs Vardar Skopje
17h30 Metz Handball vs Buducnost Podgorica

Sun 22/10/2017
14h00 Thüringer HC vs FTC Rail Cargo Hungaria
16h50 NFH Nykobing Falster vs CSM Bucuresti
17h00 Vipers Kristiansand vs something BBM Bietigheim



User avatar
gergő
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1031
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:46 pm
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 28 times

Re: 2017/18 Champions League - Group Phase - Round 3

Postby gergő » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:19 pm

Brest Bretagne Handball vs FC Midtjylland
Rostov-Don vs Györi ETO
Larvik vs Vardar Skopje
Metz Handball vs Buducnost Podgorica
Thüringer HC vs FTC Rail Cargo Hungaria
NFH Nykobing Falster vs CSM Bucuresti
Vipers Kristiansand vs BBM Bietigheim
Vistal Gdynia - RK Krim Mercator

User avatar
Derp
Regular
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:31 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: 2017/18 Champions League - Group Phase - Round 3

Postby Derp » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:19 pm

Brest Bretagne Handball vs FC Midtjylland 25-24
Rostov-Don vs Györi ETO 26-29
Larvik vs Vardar Skopje 24-36
Metz Handball vs Buducnost Podgorica 24-19
Thüringer HC vs FTC Rail Cargo Hungaria 28-29
NFH Nykobing Falster vs CSM Bucuresti 26- 28
Vipers Kristiansand vs BBM Bietigheim 33-24
Vistal Gdynia - RK Krim Mercator 22-28
:shock:

guesthand
Super Member
Posts: 170
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:29 am
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: 2017/18 Champions League - Group Phase - Round 3

Postby guesthand » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:32 pm

Brest Bretagne Handball vs FC Midtjylland :|
Rostov-Don vs Györi ETO
Larvik vs Vardar Skopje
Metz Handball vs Buducnost Podgorica
Thüringer HC vs FTC Rail Cargo Hungaria :-k
NFH Nykobing Falster vs CSM Bucuresti
Vipers Kristiansand vs BBM Bietigheim [-o<
Vistal Gdynia vs RK Krim Mercator

User avatar
Corbantis
Extra Member
Posts: 577
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:01 am
Location: Budapest (HU)
Been thanked: 7 times
Contact:

Re: 2017/18 Champions League - Group Phase - Round 3

Postby Corbantis » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:58 am

Brest Bretagne Handball vs FC Midtjylland +2
Rostov-Don vs Györi ETO -3
Larvik vs Vardar Skopje -6
Metz Handball vs Buducnost Podgorica +3
Thüringer HC vs FTC Rail Cargo Hungaria -2
NFH Nykobing Falster vs CSM Bucuresti -5
Vipers Kristiansand vs BBM Bietigheim +1
Vistal Gdynia - RK Krim Mercator -2

User avatar
omak
Extra Member
Posts: 399
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:28 am
Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 12 times
Contact:

Re: 2017/18 Champions League - Group Phase - Round 3

Postby omak » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:20 am

Brest Bretagne Handball vs FC Midtjylland + 6
Rostov-Don vs Györi ETO +2 (because of Groot missing, I think ETO will struggle)
Larvik vs Vardar Skopje - 8
Metz Handball vs Buducnost Podgorica + 8 (I think Budu will again crash and burn)
Thüringer HC vs FTC Rail Cargo Hungaria -2
NFH Nykobing Falster vs CSM Bucuresti - 7
Vipers Kristiansand vs Bietigheim +10
Vistal Gdynia - RK Krim Mercator -4

User avatar
gergő
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1031
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:46 pm
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 28 times

Re: 2017/18 Champions League - Group Phase - Round 3

Postby gergő » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:43 am

omak wrote:Rostov-Don vs Györi ETO +2 (because of Groot missing, I think ETO will struggle)

yeah i exactly think the same. only amorim, oftedal, mork and a few seventeens left for the back positions. oh and an lw, görbicz. :)

User avatar
John
:::Handball Expert:::
Posts: 1346
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:16 pm
Been thanked: 88 times

Re: 2017/18 Champions League - Group Phase - Round 3

Postby John » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:09 pm

omak wrote:Metz Handball vs Buducnost Podgorica + 8 (I think Budu will again crash and burn)


Of course they will, expect at least +10 for Metz. They have a great coach, great defense and the attack is lethal. Even the youngsters Kanor and Nocandy are great. I really like this team. Mayonnade is someone i would like to have as a coach.

User avatar
bajkalb
Extra Member
Posts: 425
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:38 pm
Location: Hungary
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: 2017/18 Champions League - Group Phase - Round 3

Postby bajkalb » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:39 pm

gergő wrote:
omak wrote:Rostov-Don vs Györi ETO +2 (because of Groot missing, I think ETO will struggle)

yeah i exactly think the same. only amorim, oftedal, mork and a few seventeens left for the back positions. oh and an lw, görbicz. :)


Only Amorim, Oftedal, Mork and this Görbicz. Looks very week backfield... :shock: not

User avatar
Anna.se
Regular
Posts: 57
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:05 am
Location: Sweden
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: 2017/18 Champions League - Group Phase - Round 3

Postby Anna.se » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:34 pm

Brest Bretagne Handball vs FC Midtjylland
Rostov-Don vs Györi ETO
Larvik vs Vardar Skopje
Metz Handball vs Buducnost
Thüringer HC vs FTC Rail Cargo Hungaria
NFH Nykobing Falster vs CSM Bucuresti
Vipers Kristiansand vs BBM Bietigheim
Vistal Gdynia - RK Krim Mercator[/quote]

guesthand
Super Member
Posts: 170
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:29 am
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: 2017/18 Champions League - Group Phase - Round 3

Postby guesthand » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:36 pm

John wrote:
omak wrote:Metz Handball vs Buducnost Podgorica + 8 (I think Budu will again crash and burn)


Of course they will, expect at least +10 for Metz. They have a great coach, great defense and the attack is lethal. Even the youngsters Kanor and Nocandy are great. I really like this team. Mayonnade is someone i would like to have as a coach.


I like everything about Metz, but this skirt [-X #-o

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Extra Member
Posts: 798
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 111 times
Been thanked: 56 times

Re: 2017/18 Champions League - Group Phase - Round 3

Postby Doru Delavale » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:41 pm

guesthand wrote:
John wrote:
omak wrote:Metz Handball vs Buducnost Podgorica + 8 (I think Budu will again crash and burn)


Of course they will, expect at least +10 for Metz. They have a great coach, great defense and the attack is lethal. Even the youngsters Kanor and Nocandy are great. I really like this team. Mayonnade is someone i would like to have as a coach.


I like everything about Metz, but this skirt [-X #-o

Entirely agree,me too neither !

User avatar
gergő
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1031
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:46 pm
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 28 times

Re: 2017/18 Champions League - Group Phase - Round 3

Postby gergő » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:15 pm

bajkalb wrote:Only Amorim, Oftedal, Mork and this Görbicz. Looks very week backfield... :shock: not

okey, but a handball match aint all about the offense.

guesthand
Super Member
Posts: 170
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:29 am
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: 2017/18 Champions League - Group Phase - Round 3

Postby guesthand » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:13 pm

Anna.se wrote:Brest Bretagne Handball vs FC Midtjylland
Rostov-Don vs Györi ETO
Larvik vs Vardar Skopje
Metz Handball vs Buducnost
Thüringer HC vs FTC Rail Cargo Hungaria
NFH Nykobing Falster vs CSM Bucuresti
Vipers Kristiansand vs BBM Bietigheim
Vistal Gdynia - RK Krim Mercator
[/quote]

Only 2 persons believe in FCM :p :D

User avatar
Anna.se
Regular
Posts: 57
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:05 am
Location: Sweden
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: 2017/18 Champions League - Group Phase - Round 3

Postby Anna.se » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:46 pm

guesthand wrote:
Anna.se wrote:Brest Bretagne Handball vs FC Midtjylland
Rostov-Don vs Györi ETO
Larvik vs Vardar Skopje
Metz Handball vs Buducnost
Thüringer HC vs FTC Rail Cargo Hungaria
NFH Nykobing Falster vs CSM Bucuresti
Vipers Kristiansand vs BBM Bietigheim
Vistal Gdynia - RK Krim Mercator


Only 2 persons believe in FCM :p :D


Yes.. that one I was confident about... I'm more concerned regarding the metz-budu match.. but wouldn't want to give the exact same predictions as you did...

guesthand
Super Member
Posts: 170
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:29 am
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: 2017/18 Champions League - Group Phase - Round 3

Postby guesthand » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:20 pm

Anna.se wrote:
guesthand wrote:
Anna.se wrote:Brest Bretagne Handball vs FC Midtjylland
Rostov-Don vs Györi ETO
Larvik vs Vardar Skopje
Metz Handball vs Buducnost
Thüringer HC vs FTC Rail Cargo Hungaria
NFH Nykobing Falster vs CSM Bucuresti
Vipers Kristiansand vs BBM Bietigheim
Vistal Gdynia - RK Krim Mercator


Only 2 persons believe in FCM :p :D


Yes.. that one I was confident about... I'm more concerned regarding the metz-budu match.. but wouldn't want to give the exact same predictions as you did...

Ah ah. Hope Metz win with at least +5. +10 will be perfect :p

User avatar
silvius
Extra Member
Posts: 399
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: Europe
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: 2017/18 Champions League - Group Phase - Round 3

Postby silvius » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:39 pm

Well done Rostov !

User avatar
Marco Aurelio
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2141
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:39 pm
Location: Budapest
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: 2017/18 Champions League - Group Phase - Round 3

Postby Marco Aurelio » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:52 pm

ETO's bench was just a little too short today.
I don't know what was wrong with Amorim, she ran out of power too soon, which is unusual, maybe an illness troubled her? :?

Oftedal and Althaus were both great, Mörk had to play 60 min, which wasn't too useful.
But Rostov won that thanks to Pessoa + the Győr's keepers having an off day.
(not counting the unlucky post hits and other factors)
So losing by only one goal in Rostov, having many quality players injured, only because of losing the battle of the keepers is not a bad thing.

User avatar
John
:::Handball Expert:::
Posts: 1346
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:16 pm
Been thanked: 88 times

Re: 2017/18 Champions League - Group Phase - Round 3

Postby John » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:40 pm

Marco Aurelio wrote:I don't know what was wrong with Amorim, she ran out of power too soon, which is unusual, maybe an illness troubled her?


She is not a young girl anymore, and her playing style requires wasting so much energy. And she can't be good all the time.

vlad_impaler
Extra Member
Posts: 580
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:12 pm
Has thanked: 260 times
Been thanked: 42 times

Re: 2017/18 Champions League - Group Phase - Round 3

Postby vlad_impaler » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:50 pm

Rodrigues and Pessoa giving Gyor nightmares!
Last edited by vlad_impaler on Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vlad_impaler
Extra Member
Posts: 580
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:12 pm
Has thanked: 260 times
Been thanked: 42 times

Re: 2017/18 Champions League - Group Phase - Round 3

Postby vlad_impaler » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:55 pm

I just can't believe Laslo scored 7 goals in about 40 minutes... 8-[ Happy for her!

User avatar
John
:::Handball Expert:::
Posts: 1346
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:16 pm
Been thanked: 88 times

Re: 2017/18 Champions League - Group Phase - Round 3

Postby John » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:59 pm

vlad_impaler wrote:I just can't believe Laslo scored 7 goals in about 40 minutes...


All from 7m.

User avatar
HB9
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 839
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:01 pm
Location: a thousand million miles from home
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 87 times

Re: 2017/18 Champions League - Group Phase - Round 3

Postby HB9 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:46 am

I just read FCM travelled by bus to Brest (and back) which took a total of 50 hours? And they still won. That's a proper team after my own heart. 3500 km! 8:)

guesthand
Super Member
Posts: 170
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:29 am
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: 2017/18 Champions League - Group Phase - Round 3

Postby guesthand » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:25 am

HB9 wrote:I just read FCM travelled by bus to Brest (and back) which took a total of 50 hours? And they still won. That's a proper team after my own heart. 3500 km! 8:)


Is there no airport in Ikast? Brest is very small town but they have an airport.

User avatar
HB9
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 839
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:01 pm
Location: a thousand million miles from home
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 87 times

Re: 2017/18 Champions League - Group Phase - Round 3

Postby HB9 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:30 am

I assume it has more to do with costs.


Return to “Female Handball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests