Transfers 2018/2019

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
User avatar
Synchrony
Super Member
Posts: 126
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:08 pm
Has thanked: 82 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: Transfers 2018/2019

Postby Synchrony » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:24 pm

Isn't Radicevic the replacement for her?



User avatar
HB9
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1579
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:01 pm
Has thanked: 102 times
Been thanked: 187 times

Re: Transfers 2018/2019

Postby HB9 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:26 pm

Ah yes, that could be it.
It's difficult to keep track of each and every transfer/rumour and the position they play on. :D
idle banter.

User avatar
swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1054
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:55 pm
Location: Bucharest
Been thanked: 86 times

Re: Transfers 2018/2019

Postby swarthofole » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:27 pm

HB9 wrote:
LucianK wrote:
HB9 wrote:Where is she off to?


Don't know yet (maybe back to Denmark?). All we have is this DigiSport article saying that "Hagman didn't extend her contract". GSP also wrote in february that she's very likely to go.

Do they have a replacment for her?


Udristioiu and Radicevic
Live long and prosper.

User avatar
vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1015
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:12 pm
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Has thanked: 411 times
Been thanked: 55 times

Re: Transfers 2018/2019

Postby vlad_impaler » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:50 pm

Synchrony wrote:Omorgie is a great transfer if you ask me. As for Lazovic she can be quite good, but she's a very coach-dependent player. If the coach gives her the right amount of freedom and trust she'll do good.


Lazovic was not brought to be regular, she was brought for defence and as a cover for Kurtovic she's good enough. I wonder though if Line will go, becuase maybe she's not leaving.

Veselin wrote:Booth of them are good players,but they are not top clas right now.For me Jørgenesen is so much better,then Lazović,Niombla ia also so much better than Omoregie and we can’t compare level of Bella and Lekic.CSM also lost the most important player in defense-Ayglon so they really have to save now Hagman.Only real big transfer on CSM for the next season in Cvijic.


This is your opinion, Lekic was the best player of the Final 4 maybe last season. Radicevic is a top 3 RW, did you forget her? How is Joergensen so much better when she didn't help big yet this year? Lazovic in fact is a world class defender. Omoregie? Gyor tried with the Dutchmen and nobody said anything. Secondly she is not regular but we can count on the potential of a great youngster.

Who affords to keep entirely another world class team benched after all? And it doesn't guarantee you anything. Plus stop overrating Niombla that much, she is already formed player. Omeregie is just 21 years old, hungry, close to Bulgaria or Greece where she stays. Plus she is not that expensive at all.

Regarding Lazovic, just 2 years ago she was the 3rd best scorer of Vardar in both matches of the Final 4. Line was hugely unlucky, I love her but she is not such a developed player. She has problems to drible for instance and so on. Probably she will resolve her current wide shots in Denmark, but in fact at CL level she will have to work a lot to become the player we dream at. Injuries unfortunately... Instead of her we get an experienced player with awesome defence!

User avatar
Veselin
Super Member
Posts: 177
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:27 am
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: Transfers 2018/2019

Postby Veselin » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:33 pm

vlad_impaler wrote:
Synchrony wrote:Omorgie is a great transfer if you ask me. As for Lazovic she can be quite good, but she's a very coach-dependent player. If the coach gives her the right amount of freedom and trust she'll do good.


Lazovic was not brought to be regular, she was brought for defence and as a cover for Kurtovic she's good enough. I wonder though if Line will go, becuase maybe she's not leaving.

Veselin wrote:Booth of them are good players,but they are not top clas right now.For me Jørgenesen is so much better,then Lazović,Niombla ia also so much better than Omoregie and we can’t compare level of Bella and Lekic.CSM also lost the most important player in defense-Ayglon so they really have to save now Hagman.Only real big transfer on CSM for the next season in Cvijic.


This is your opinion, Lekic was the best player of the Final 4 maybe last season. Radicevic is a top 3 RW, did you forget her? How is Joergensen so much better when she didn't help big yet this year? Lazovic in fact is a world class defender. Omoregie? Gyor tried with the Dutchmen and nobody said anything. Secondly she is not regular but we can count on the potential of a great youngster.

Who affords to keep entirely another world class team benched after all? And it doesn't guarantee you anything. Plus stop overrating Niombla that much, she is already formed player. Omeregie is just 21 years old, hungry, close to Bulgaria or Greece where she stays. Plus she is not that expensive at all.

Regarding Lazovic, just 2 years ago she was the 3rd best scorer of Vardar in both matches of the Final 4. Line was hugely unlucky, I love her but she is not such a developed player. She has problems to drible for instance and so on. Probably she will resolve her current wide shots in Denmark, but in fact at CL level she will have to work a lot to become the player we dream at. Injuries unfortunately... Instead of her we get an experienced player with awesome defence!

Lekić is far from Gullden’s level.There are 5-6 better middle backs than her:Gullden,Oftedal,Groot,Rodrigues,Dmitrieva...
In fact,Omoregie has big potential,but she didn’t progressed a lot if we know they she has already played 4 seasons in CL.And Barbara is good shooter from the middle,and also from her position,but she doesn’t have good technique.If we see all career of Linn so fair,she is definitely better than Barbara,she won medal on big championship with National team,she won CL.
Jovanka is in top 3 best wings for sure,but Managarova and Hagman are a little better,especially Managarova in contra attack.Hagman is “bipolar” player,she is right back also,against Serbia is qualifications she was fantastic on right back position and I hope that she will find a club where she can play on that two positions.Also CSM prolonged contract with Grubisic just because of her old fame,in the last season and this season she is not on so high level.

Niombla and Ayglon were in the first France’s back line on the last World Champions,and in CSM they are totally unimportant players in attack,but I saw that Per started to use more Niombla in attack and she was good against Metz in the first match.

User avatar
John
:::Handball Expert:::
Posts: 1561
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:16 pm
Been thanked: 127 times

Re: Transfers 2018/2019

Postby John » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:46 pm

Omoregie is a nice transfer, i like her, but now she faces a true challenge.
Is she a player who can shine in weaker clubs (among average players) or is she a real player that will shine everywhere?
I'm curious.
CSM now became - CSM Buducnost Mercator SCBT (all ex Buducnost, Krim, Vardar players). :D
CSM has a lot of solo players now.

User avatar
vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1015
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:12 pm
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Has thanked: 411 times
Been thanked: 55 times

Re: Transfers 2018/2019

Postby vlad_impaler » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:11 am

Veselin wrote:
Lekić is far from Gullden’s level.There are 5-6 better middle backs than her:Gullden,Oftedal,Groot,Rodrigues,Dmitrieva...
In fact,Omoregie has big potential,but she didn’t progressed a lot if we know they she has already played 4 seasons in CL.And Barbara is good shooter from the middle,and also from her position,but she doesn’t have good technique.If we see all career of Linn so fair,she is definitely better than Barbara,she won medal on big championship with National team,she won CL.
Jovanka is in top 3 best wings for sure,but Managarova and Hagman are a little better,especially Managarova in contra attack.Hagman is “bipolar” player,she is right back also,against Serbia is qualifications she was fantastic on right back position and I hope that she will find a club where she can play on that two positions.Also CSM prolonged contract with Grubisic just because of her old fame,in the last season and this season she is not on so high level.

Niombla and Ayglon were in the first France’s back line on the last World Champions,and in CSM they are totally unimportant players in attack,but I saw that Per started to use more Niombla in attack and she was good against Metz in the first match.


If you prefer some of those centre backs, I just want to say that Lekic was fantastic at Final4 and currently plays for the best team in my opinion alongside CSM.

Then Radicevic was in the shape of her career, surely overrated Managarova is not top 2. She used to be much better in Oltchim and is not a perfect player. She can miss. The only RW that is close to what was Martin in the CSM seasons, is Radicevic. Hagman can also be great, but she heavily disappointed in the last months in Bucharest.

Moreover, you don't even watch games since you say Grubisic is not on so high level. I criticised Grubisic and Lekic a lot, but I praised big Hagman but things changed a lot. Things also changed in the case of Line Joergensen who is 28 years old now and didn't develop at the world level after the last injuries. Lazovic is a great defender and surely she's enough for a back-up and cover for Kurtovic.

Who watched Lekic and Radicevic lately, knows they played world class handball for the last two seasons, and even Andrea is with nothing under those playmakers. In fact remove her and place Rodrigues or Dmitrieva instead of her, they might play at that level. Although I consider Dmitrieva as best youngster in the world as potential and I really used to like Rodrigues and I do like her. But in fact I would not want Rodrigues for a regular spot in CSM, just for a cover. She is not good enough. Rodrigues is good in some moments but overall she is at least not a top 2 centre back.

Regarding Niombla and Ayglon, please... Do not compare the averageness of the national teams with the dream-team level in clubs! But this is my opinion, and please do not judge me. Agylon is a good defender but not the best. Niombla improved and is a highly motivated player, multi-valent, unpredictable, but not really indispensable. Same as Camille. No French player would be indispensable for a top 3 side in Champions League at the moment, maybe just the keepers. And those are not Leynaud. I love Dembélé but she is at the end of her career, I have considered Pineau as best playmaker in the world also because of her height and defensive skills but she is full of injuries, whilst Lacrabere for instance would be a great acquisition and most reliable but in fact she would be a RB cover (I think you all agree Kurtovic is better). I also thing others have qualities, especially Houette or Landre (certainly not Zaadi), and France has a world class defender too. That could be indispensable like Darleux or Glauser in some teams. So no, Niombla and Ayglon are not indispensable. Will then Omeregie confirm? I don't know but you say she had 4 years at CL. In fact she is just 21 years old. And I am amazed about her progress and amazing developent, she k**f learned and was taught handball in Bulgaria. Not long time before an injury, she was for some round best young prospect, best youth.

I am 99% convinced the toughness of the East European players will help. And their quality. Some could be sick of the Western caprices, plus Bucharest is kinda a regional town in the area, the atmosphere will be much better. I don't see what we should be afraid, we have great defenders and experienced players plus Neagu. We just need a great coach.

User avatar
vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1015
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:12 pm
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Has thanked: 411 times
Been thanked: 55 times

Re: Transfers 2018/2019

Postby vlad_impaler » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:19 am

Of course, if we lose at semifinals, I can start again criticising the board management. But yet again the squad is very strong. They were criticising for Martin and others, but in fact they plumbed very well. Moreover they were strongly criticised even by me and most of you for Agylon coming from nowhere, after years of non-top level handball, and also the transfers of Niombla and Grubisic. Niombla gets praised now for improvement, whilst Gruba brought us the CL trophy. Plus Grubisic is on a very good track in the last many months already.

The problem for CSM had been always the coach. They cannot find a consistent coach, on long-term. Even all these replacements before the knockout phase have been criticised by many "experts" but in fact they do kicked Rostov, FTC and Metz when the others were considered in top and dangerous form. For the Final4, I still don't trust Johannson but I have to agree his time was always short. Though I just want to watch some good tactics.

John wrote:Omoregie is a nice transfer, i like her, but now she faces a true challenge.
Is she a player who can shine in weaker clubs (among average players) or is she a real player that will shine everywhere?
I'm curious.
CSM now became - CSM Buducnost Mercator SCBT (all ex Buducnost, Krim, Vardar players). :D
CSM has a lot of solo players now.


What/how solo? Buducnost was a success and Vardar in the last two seasons too. Or Slavic players were not good enough for Kielce and Vardar, men? Where is the problem? The squad will be plumbed anytime with Westerns (Nordics mainly). It's not like Hagman really confirmed or Frafjord is at the level of Cvijic (I got convinced now but I hope for great finals). About Omoregie you may talk differently in some time. Does Gyor only sign world class and proven players? From what I watched, CSM brought Niombla and Grubisic at their highest peaks in the career. Lobach is not good enough imo for Bucharest but in fact she played 200%.

User avatar
Veselin
Super Member
Posts: 177
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:27 am
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: Transfers 2018/2019

Postby Veselin » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:05 am

Polina Kuznetsova-Rostov Don.It’s officially now.

User avatar
Veselin
Super Member
Posts: 177
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:27 am
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: Transfers 2018/2019

Postby Veselin » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:21 am

vlad_impaler wrote:
Veselin wrote:
Lekić is far from Gullden’s level.There are 5-6 better middle backs than her:Gullden,Oftedal,Groot,Rodrigues,Dmitrieva...
In fact,Omoregie has big potential,but she didn’t progressed a lot if we know they she has already played 4 seasons in CL.And Barbara is good shooter from the middle,and also from her position,but she doesn’t have good technique.If we see all career of Linn so fair,she is definitely better than Barbara,she won medal on big championship with National team,she won CL.
Jovanka is in top 3 best wings for sure,but Managarova and Hagman are a little better,especially Managarova in contra attack.Hagman is “bipolar” player,she is right back also,against Serbia is qualifications she was fantastic on right back position and I hope that she will find a club where she can play on that two positions.Also CSM prolonged contract with Grubisic just because of her old fame,in the last season and this season she is not on so high level.

Niombla and Ayglon were in the first France’s back line on the last World Champions,and in CSM they are totally unimportant players in attack,but I saw that Per started to use more Niombla in attack and she was good against Metz in the first match.


If you prefer some of those centre backs, I just want to say that Lekic was fantastic at Final4 and currently plays for the best team in my opinion alongside CSM.

Then Radicevic was in the shape of her career, surely overrated Managarova is not top 2. She used to be much better in Oltchim and is not a perfect player. She can miss. The only RW that is close to what was Martin in the CSM seasons, is Radicevic. Hagman can also be great, but she heavily disappointed in the last months in Bucharest.

Moreover, you don't even watch games since you say Grubisic is not on so high level. I criticised Grubisic and Lekic a lot, but I praised big Hagman but things changed a lot. Things also changed in the case of Line Joergensen who is 28 years old now and didn't develop at the world level after the last injuries. Lazovic is a great defender and surely she's enough for a back-up and cover for Kurtovic.

Who watched Lekic and Radicevic lately, knows they played world class handball for the last two seasons, and even Andrea is with nothing under those playmakers. In fact remove her and place Rodrigues or Dmitrieva instead of her, they might play at that level. Although I consider Dmitrieva as best youngster in the world as potential and I really used to like Rodrigues and I do like her. But in fact I would not want Rodrigues for a regular spot in CSM, just for a cover. She is not good enough. Rodrigues is good in some moments but overall she is at least not a top 2 centre back.

Regarding Niombla and Ayglon, please... Do not compare the averageness of the national teams with the dream-team level in clubs! But this is my opinion, and please do not judge me. Agylon is a good defender but not the best. Niombla improved and is a highly motivated player, multi-valent, unpredictable, but not really indispensable. Same as Camille. No French player would be indispensable for a top 3 side in Champions League at the moment, maybe just the keepers. And those are not Leynaud. I love Dembélé but she is at the end of her career, I have considered Pineau as best playmaker in the world also because of her height and defensive skills but she is full of injuries, whilst Lacrabere for instance would be a great acquisition and most reliable but in fact she would be a RB cover (I think you all agree Kurtovic is better). I also thing others have qualities, especially Houette or Landre (certainly not Zaadi), and France has a world class defender too. That could be indispensable like Darleux or Glauser in some teams. So no, Niombla and Ayglon are not indispensable. Will then Omeregie confirm? I don't know but you say she had 4 years at CL. In fact she is just 21 years old. And I am amazed about her progress and amazing developent, she k**f learned and was taught handball in Bulgaria. Not long time before an injury, she was for some round best young prospect, best youth.

I am 99% convinced the toughness of the East European players will help. And their quality. Some could be sick of the Western caprices, plus Bucharest is kinda a regional town in the area, the atmosphere will be much better. I don't see what we should be afraid, we have great defenders and experienced players plus Neagu. We just need a great coach.

I watched all CSM’s matches in CL this season,also some matches in Liga Nationals and Gribišić DEFINITELY is not on her level like in 2015.Ungureanu is so much better.About Managarova,she is the best wing,in general,in contra attacks this season in CL,not Jovanka,and Dembele also.Siraba is only wing in CL who can play on position 5 in defense,plus she is great in attack.Hagman just didn’t find herself in Bucharest,she doesn’t have a lot of space.I don’t agree with you that Lekic was the best Vardar’s player on the last Final4,Penezic in general was the best,and in the final Altahus.Althaus was great on both sides in the final against Györ and she scored the most important goals when back line of Vardar didn’t have courage to shoot.Now Rodrigues has more qualities than Lekić,that’s sure.

User avatar
gergő
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1077
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:46 pm
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Transfers 2018/2019

Postby gergő » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:31 am

vlad_impaler wrote:Of course, if we lose at semifinals, I can start again criticising the board management.

and the refs. :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Gojira
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2095
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:06 pm
Location: Budapest
Has thanked: 65 times
Been thanked: 121 times

Re: Transfers 2018/2019

Postby Gojira » Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:18 am

Veselin wrote:Polina Kuznetsova-Rostov Don.It’s officially now.

So sisters meet :D :D

User avatar
gyms
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1195
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:42 pm
Location: Győr-Moson-Sopron county / Hungary
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 47 times

Re: Transfers 2018/2019

Postby gyms » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:07 pm

Mercédesz Walfisch (LB) +1 year in Békéscsaba.

http://elorenkse.hu/site/walfisch-merce ... -20180428/

dydiana
Extra Member
Posts: 651
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:43 pm
Has thanked: 80 times
Been thanked: 147 times

Re: Transfers 2018/2019

Postby dydiana » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:47 pm

Actually, for all of you wondering, from my infos, Jorgensen and Udristioiu are leaving. Hagman stays, but we still need to see the official announcement.

beny
Regular
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:51 pm
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Transfers 2018/2019

Postby beny » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:52 pm

[code][/code]
dydiana wrote:Actually, for all of you wondering, from my infos, Jorgensen and Udristioiu are leaving. Hagman stays, but we still need to see the official announcement.

I'm not wondering I just want to know about other players out/in from CSM.
Thank you

User avatar
vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1015
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:12 pm
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Has thanked: 411 times
Been thanked: 55 times

Re: Transfers 2018/2019

Postby vlad_impaler » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:09 am

Veselin wrote:
I watched all CSM’s matches in CL this season,also some matches in Liga Nationals and Gribišić DEFINITELY is not on her level like in 2015.Ungureanu is so much better.About Managarova,she is the best wing,in general,in contra attacks this season in CL,not Jovanka,and Dembele also.Siraba is only wing in CL who can play on position 5 in defense,plus she is great in attack.Hagman just didn’t find herself in Bucharest,she doesn’t have a lot of space.I don’t agree with you that Lekic was the best Vardar’s player on the last Final4,Penezic in general was the best,and in the final Altahus.Althaus was great on both sides in the final against Györ and she scored the most important goals when back line of Vardar didn’t have courage to shoot.Now Rodrigues has more qualities than Lekić,that’s sure.


I told you I mantain my opinion that overall Lekic and Radicevic, and only then Lacrabere and Penezic were the best for Vardar at that Final4. Penezic is a great shooter and scorer, but in fact Lekic is more decisive when she plays well. Andrea is linear, uniform player. Lekic was on all the field, plus she assisted Althaus also. It was a fantastic display from her and Vardar deserved the title.

In rest, same opinions. That Radicevic (she is more constant than Hagman currently) and Hagman are better than Managarova. And that Grubisic in the 2017/2018 was at her peak, in the 2015/2016 she wasn't consistent all the season. I used to criticise big Grubisic but not anymore.

In rest, we can agree Dembele is a top LW.

Regarding Rodrigues, I am her fan, but I prefer the 2017 Final4 Lekic over her. That version of Lekic...

gergő wrote:
vlad_impaler wrote:Of course, if we lose at semifinals, I can start again criticising the board management.

and the refs. :lol: :lol: :lol:


If their quality sucks. But this is good mate. Constructive! I'm like a spin behind the EHF.

dydiana wrote:Actually, for all of you wondering, from my infos, Jorgensen and Udristioiu are leaving. Hagman stays, but we still need to see the official announcement.


Awesome, so some finally agree with my opinions about Aneta? :) Told them Chiper was the right choice at that moment and not Udriștioiu. In time usually it's all visible, fixed :-k I need to change soon my avatar for Buceschi! Eliza is fantastic, and was fantastic once again for ROU (against Russia on home field when we had many injuries).

User avatar
Gojira
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2095
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:06 pm
Location: Budapest
Has thanked: 65 times
Been thanked: 121 times

Re: Transfers 2018/2019

Postby Gojira » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:45 pm


User avatar
Bo$ko
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 3634
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: Podgorica - MONTENEGRO
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 102 times

Re: Transfers 2018/2019

Postby Bo$ko » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:43 pm

Jovana Risović from Kecskemet to Podravka!

http://www.rk-podravka.hr/zivot-kluba/v ... rbije.html
Image

tavy oltchim
Extra Member
Posts: 329
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:39 am
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Transfers 2018/2019

Postby tavy oltchim » Tue May 01, 2018 8:00 am

Marina Dmitrovic (RB), Dragica Tatalovic (GK), Ekaterina Vetkova (PV) ---> CORONA BRASOV.

https://www.handbalvolei.ro/trei-transf ... na-brasov/

tavy oltchim
Extra Member
Posts: 329
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:39 am
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Transfers 2018/2019

Postby tavy oltchim » Tue May 01, 2018 12:27 pm

Baia Mare will play again in the Romanian National League.
It seems they signed Czech player Helena Rysankova (RB) and Polish player Sylwya Lisewska (LB). Also Marija Shetriova (LB), Yaroslava Burlacenko (PV) and Adriana Medvedova (GK) are close to sign.

http://m.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi/hand ... a-17164902

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2661
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 203 times
Been thanked: 152 times

Re: Transfers 2018/2019

Postby Doru Delavale » Tue May 01, 2018 6:00 pm

tavy oltchim wrote:Marina Dmitrovic (RB), Dragica Tatalovic (GK), Ekaterina Vetkova (PV) ---> CORONA BRASOV.

https://www.handbalvolei.ro/trei-transf ... na-brasov/

I'm glad Marina Dmitrovic played RO LN again... :D

User avatar
maz
Extra Member
Posts: 457
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:33 am
Location: Aarhus
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 33 times

Re: Transfers 2018/2019

Postby maz » Wed May 02, 2018 1:49 pm

Cecilie Specht, RB, from Ajax to Skövde in Sweden.

I really like her as a player. I think she will return to a bigger club after what I believe will be a very successful stay for her in Sweden. She is a player I hoped for a while would be brought to Aarhus. She can be developed into a quality RB.

Finally a reason to keep track on the Swedish League again after Nicoline Olsen left it :p

User avatar
Veselin
Super Member
Posts: 177
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:27 am
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: Transfers 2018/2019

Postby Veselin » Wed May 02, 2018 4:10 pm

Marija Shteirova to Baia Mare.

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2661
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 203 times
Been thanked: 152 times

Re: Transfers 2018/2019

Postby Doru Delavale » Wed May 02, 2018 6:23 pm

Last edited by Doru Delavale on Wed May 02, 2018 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2661
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 203 times
Been thanked: 152 times

Re: Transfers 2018/2019

Postby Doru Delavale » Wed May 02, 2018 6:35 pm

New team in Ro LN Gloria Buzau strengthen with 3 new players : Dzyana Ilyna , and more then probable Natalja Vyniukova (Zvezda) and Marijeta Vidak (Podravka)....also GK Iordache (CSM) and Nan pivot (ex-CSM) ...seems that has 500.ooo EU budget...
http://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi/ha ... a-17170720
http://buzaul-sportiv.ro/2018/05/13/vid ... -florilor/
Last edited by Doru Delavale on Tue May 15, 2018 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.


Return to “Female Handball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Shelvin85 and 9 guests