Transfers 2018/2019

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
will4104

Re: Transfers 2018/2019

Postby will4104 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:50 am

It seems Rita Lakatos' Nordic Adventures is drawing to an early close.
She returns to Vác where she should stay on loan till 2021.

Edit: Source
Last edited by will4104 on Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

HB9
Handball Fan-atic

Postby HB9 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:54 am

That's what Lucy posted last night. :D
idle banter.

will4104

Postby will4104 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:20 am

HB9 wrote:That's what Lucy posted last night. :D

Sorry, I missed that post ](*,)

jensm
Handball Fan-atic

Postby jensm » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:27 pm

will4104 wrote:It seems Rita Lakatos' Nordic Adventures is drawing to an early close.
She returns to Vác where she should stay on loan till 2021.

Edit: Source

Can't blame her tho, scoring 3 goals in total (and it happend in one match, and two from 7m throw, I think) She wanted to play much and developed herself, not sitting on the bench in a weaker club and leauge and waste her talent. Bad coaching by Byåsen - Good luck to her in Vac.

bajkalb
Extra Member

Postby bajkalb » Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:53 am

vlad_impaler wrote:
Gojira wrote:
Vyakhireva was the MVP of the Olympic Games. She is already world class.

I already explained why she was. She will never be a world class right back! [-X

As Bulatovic is now far from her best days and Mork is constantly injured, she is the best in the business now

John
:::Handball Expert:::

Postby John » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:00 pm

bajkalb wrote:As Bulatovic is now far from her best days and Mork is constantly injured, she is the best in the business now

Maybe after Gros.

bajkalb
Extra Member

Postby bajkalb » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:41 pm

John wrote:
bajkalb wrote:As Bulatovic is now far from her best days and Mork is constantly injured, she is the best in the business now

Maybe after Gros.

And it is a big maybe as she is very one dimensional

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Postby vlad_impaler » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:16 pm

John wrote:
Maybe after Gros.

Gros is not even the best right back, which is a very limited position now. I think you haven't watched her for a while... Sometimes she's invisible! In half of a year, Kurtovic will be anyway by far.

LucianK
Extra Member

Postby LucianK » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:20 pm

vlad_impaler wrote:
John wrote:
Maybe after Gros.

Gros is not even the best right back, which is a very limited position now. I think you haven't watched her for a while... Sometimes she's invisible! In half of a year, Kurtovic will be anyway by far.

Kurtovic struggles a lot since the season's start. I don't know what's going with her, but this is definitely not her best.

Let's put things into perspective:
This season Kurtovic scored 27 goals in 11 games (average 2.45 goals/game)
Vyakhyreva on the other hand scored 74 goals in 10 matches (average 7.4 goals/game)
Gros also scored 95 goals in 12 games (average 7.9 goals/game)

I'd say the best right back right now is either Vyakhyreva or Gros. And this is a matter of taste, if you like the strong shooting type, then Gros is your choice, if you like a more creative player, Vyakhyreva is the one. The rest are far behind them.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:27 pm

LucianK wrote:
vlad_impaler wrote:
John wrote:
Maybe after Gros.

Kurtovic struggles a lot since the season's start. I don't know what's going with her, but this is definitely not her best.

Let's put things into perspective:
This season Kurtovic scored 27 goals in 11 games (average 2.45 goals/game)
Vyakhyreva on the other hand scored 74 goals in 10 matches (average 7.4 goals/game)
Gros also scored 95 goals in 12 games (average 7.9 goals/game)

I'd say the best right back right now is either Vyakhyreva or Gros. And this is a matter of taste, if you like the strong shooting type, then Gros is your choice, if you like a more creative player, Vyakhyreva is the one. The rest are far behind them.

Aparently your conclusion is a right one but we have to consider not matches but minutes played by each mentioned players (sometimes coaches decided to use a player only 5-10 minutes/match . And this conected with other reasons then instant personal form ...and besides this we have to consider goals from penalties mostly executed by Neagu , Lekic or Radicevic...though yes,my impression too ,Amanda is not at her best form now but I remember last season at the begining she had same problem but lastly she managed to surpass that lack of form .I'm confident she'll be on top again (may be on the main round 8:)

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Postby vlad_impaler » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:35 pm

I like shooting style (this means height), but it depends on productivity. Otherwise at the moment I would totally love Nora Moerk instead of Kaca Bulatovic. But before I really think Bulatovic was better. The most in form player currently is Vyakhireva definitely. Although I want to see her penetrations against top opposition, maybe she will not look the same. Notice I didn't recognise her for a while until these last months.

Gros for me is not consistent all the time. She has her magnificent days though. But I totally think 70% of the times at Final 4 she would have those days. She is anyway the second best scorer of the Champions League, because of the weaker opposition in her group and she's also taking the penalties.

For instance just to understand what competition is on the LB, over the past years we had Neagu, Amorim, Penezic, Barbosa, Pineau and Torstenson, and before Bojana Popovic, Postnova, Logvin, Fridrikas etc. I cannot mention many RBs at this level, just Bulatovic, Jurack and Moerk come to my mind. LB > PM > RB (in modern handball)

Doru Delavale wrote:
Aparently your conclusion is a right one but we have to consider not matches but minutes played by each mentioned players (sometimes coaches decided to use a player only 5-10 minutes/match . And this conected with other reasons then instant personal form ...and besides this we have to consider goals from penalties mostly executed by Neagu , Lekic or Radicevic...though yes,my impression too ,Amanda is not at her best form now but I remember last season at the begining she had same problem but lastly she managed to surpass that lack of form .I'm confident she'll be on top again (may be on the main round 8:)

The average goals scored by Gros don't reflect the reality and a huge consistency, whilst Kurtovic is still playing way behind her true level. Not to mention that Amanda played some good games, and after she was a disaster in the recent CL.
Last edited by vlad_impaler on Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Gojira
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Gojira » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:38 pm

vlad_impaler wrote:I like shooting style, but it depends on productivity. Otherwise at the moment I would totally love Nora Moerk instead of Kaca Bulatovic. But before I really think Bulatovic was better. The most in form player currently is Vyakhireva definitely. Although I want to see her penetrations against top opposition, maybe she will not look the same.

Gros for me is not consistent all the time. She has her magnificent days though. But I totally think 70% of the times at Final 4 she would have those days. She is anyway the second best scorer of the Champions League, because of the weaker opposition in her group and she's also taking the penalties.

For instance just to understand what competition is on the LB, over the past years we had Neagu, Amorim, Penezic, Barbosa, Pineau and Torstenson, and before Bojana Popovic, Postnova, Logvin, Fridrikas etc. I cannot mention many RBs at this level, just Bulatovic, Jurack and Moerk come to my mind.

She's MVP of the Olympic Games. Remember? There were high quality opponents there.

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Postby vlad_impaler » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:42 pm

Gojira wrote:

She's MVP of the Olympic Games. Remember? There were high quality opponents there.

One tournament, when the opposition is poorer than at the Euro especially and World Champs. After that, it was abyss of not really world class displays. Until some months ago, and I really think for this time she was on the right track.

Should I mention a few? Nadine Krause etc? One-tournament wonders or two-tournament wonders... But, I mean plus I already told you that I don't rate the Olympics as much as the CL finals + Euro + WChs!

Gojira
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Gojira » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:18 pm

vlad_impaler wrote:
Gojira wrote:

One tournament, when the opposition is poorer than at the Euro especially and World Champs. After that, it was abyss of not really world class displays. Until some months ago, and I really think for this time she was on the right track.

Should I mention a few? Nadine Krause etc? One-tournament wonders or two-tournament wonders... But, I mean plus I already told you that I don't rate the Olympics as much as the CL finals + Euro + WChs!

Well, you don't like Vyakhireva, that's your privilege. I don't care.

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Postby vlad_impaler » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:31 pm

Gojira wrote:
Well, you don't like Vyakhireva, that's your privilege. I don't care.

I think she's in good development.

John
:::Handball Expert:::

Postby John » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:40 pm

I think if Gros or Vyakhireva transfered to CSM that vlad would tell a different story.

I just remember the story about Cvijic, she was the best pivot in the world when she was supposed to sign for CSM, but after she chose Vardar she was shitty and not a good line player, Frafjord was miles ahead of her (according to vlad and some CSM fans) :lol:. Now she is the best again.

Synchrony

Postby Synchrony » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:53 pm

Vyakhireva is world class, period.

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Postby vlad_impaler » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:43 am

John wrote:
I just remember the story about Cvijic, she was the best pivot in the world when she was supposed to sign for CSM, but after she chose Vardar she was shitty and not a good line player, Frafjord was miles ahead of her (according to vlad and some CSM fans) :lol:. Now she is the best again.

For me Cvijic in Buducnost was the best pivot, but after that I have observed her regress and this is also visible today in CSM. Right or not?

John wrote:I think if Gros or Vyakhireva transfered to CSM that vlad would tell a different story.

None was at the level shown by Kurtovic in Larvik in the last season. Maybe Vyakhireva will do it now, although the level is shown against the bests. And Gros could only be in discussion because there are no Jurack or old Bulatovic on the market.

On the other hand, if we brought Frenchies, Omoregie, Lazovic (for defence only she is good though) and others, why not.

Lucy

Postby Lucy » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:50 am

Pernille Wibe (former Byåsen, Larvik, Paris) has signes a short-contract with Vipers Kristiansand because of Mathilde Kristensen is injured. But she will not be able to play in CL

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:27 pm

Daniela Babeanu Todor (b.1988) ex-Roman, signed to Bistrita.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:14 pm

Daniela Corban(ex-Roman) 22 age signed to Zalau

dydiana
Extra Member

Postby dydiana » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:50 am

John wrote:I think if Gros or Vyakhireva transfered to CSM...

We would've needed one of them so much right now...I'd pick Gros just for better defence cause we lack that so badly, but Vyakhireva is more complex (Mork style).

John wrote:I just remember the story about Cvijic (...) Now she is the best again.

Sorry to disappoint you, but unfortunately Dragana is soooo bad right now....she is playing so weak both in LN and CL, both in attack and defense.....It's the biggest disappointment for me this season, she doesn't seem like her old self at all, she has will but her body doesnt follow....I really hope she gets better game after game, alongside Amanda, who is also a biiiiig flop until now, she just passes the ball around and doesn't make much with it. Horrible.

gyms
Handball Fan-atic

Postby gyms » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:25 pm

Erna Lozsi (RW) and Irene Fanton (LB, ITA) left Mosonmagyaróvár.

http://mkcse.hu/hu/hireink/ketten-tavoztak

Corbantis
Extra Member

Postby Corbantis » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:30 pm

Katarina Krpez-Slezak extended her contract with Erd handball.

https://www.facebook.com/handballerd/ph ... 38/?type=3

HB9
Handball Fan-atic

Postby HB9 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:32 pm

HB9 wrote:
Wbk wrote:Simona SZARKOVÁ (1992, lb; SVK NT & Most/CZE) going to play in an abroad league from the new season, she says she is in talks with an unspecified club from Scandinavia.

https://www.facebook.com/SlovakHandball ... 6049480021

https://storhamar.topphandball.no/storh ... nespiller/

And gone again. :roll:

https://www.h-a.no/sport/handball/szark ... -storhamar
idle banter.

Return to “Female Handball”