Competitors to promote First League (national handball championship leagues)

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Competitors to promote First League (national handball championship leagues)

Postby Doru Delavale » Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:16 pm

I hope this topic is not a redundancy. I think it will be interesting to find which are the teams who realy compet to promote their national 1 league and which is technically the system of promoting from country to country ...if there should be tie breaker short tournament or simply straight(direct) promote system .

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Re: Competitors to promote First League (national handball championship leagues)

Postby Doru Delavale » Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:47 pm

i]As for romanian case[/i] : places 13 - 14 (NL) have to fall down directly and places 11-12 have to play decisive game tournament with places 2-3 from each two series from second division . As we are at half race the datas are : for one of series second division CS Minaur Baia Mare is on 1st place after 13 matches 39p followed by ambitious new born SCM Timisoara 33p ... Minaur 's coaches are Simona Maior Pasca and Ioana Marta and Timisoara's coach C.Ghiulai. Most known players from Minaur are Oana Bondar (ex-RO NT),A.Tecar (now junior RO NT) Elena Avdekova (ex-Rostov), C.Enache (GK ,ex-U Cluj),and 5 other ukrainean players (most young players)... I have to mention that Baia Mare have strong back teams (juniors I , II , III) teams like Minaur-junior, Phoenix, Martha Club, CSS nr 2 teams that have upper positions in age levell national championships.On the other side Timisoara's best known players are Sabine Klimek(ex-Zalau), D. and C. Predoi sisters (ex-Dinamo) , Jelena Markovic (27 age,1,80, left hand) friend of Vuk Milosevic who play for Timisoara (men).
/www.infomm.ro/handbal-divizia-se-intareste-cs-minaur
Sport Hall from Baia Mare 2080 spectators capacity and Olimpia Hall Timisoara 1400 sp. As for amusing on nov 2016 Timisoara's mayor N.Robu spoke on interview about a polivalenta plan approved with no more than 16.000 (!!!)spectators capacity that will be ready to use in 2018 and of course with an futuristic image of how it will look....very nice ,thank you mr. mayor. For the third place Serie B will fight perhaps teams from : Oradea , Resita, Mioveni ...
On the other Serie (A) second division : after 12 matches Gloria Buzau leads 36 p and second is Neptun Constanta 33p. Neptun has a serie of 11 matches without defeat (but it was defeated by CSM Bucuresti II last match). Constanta has a long experience of being in LN ... Buzau 's coach Ilie Romeo and Constanta's Ionut Puscasu.... The most known Buzau player is Alina Horjea , Constanta have no names but several young players. Buzau's Sport Hall 1860 sp capacity and Constanta's 2000...For the third place on this serie will perhaps fight teams from Tulcea,Piatra Neamt, Stiinta Bucharest (although I didn't know if Stiinta participating is "hors concurs " like other teams like CSM Bucharest II or Corona Brasov II etc ...)
P.S. I never understood why FRH named Second Division " Division A". Is just laughable to say Division A -serie A and Division A-serie B....I would say not just laughable but confusionning... and as far I know "A" is first letter in any alphabet not the second and if you put the second letter "B" near "A" you risk a little on taxonomical understanding.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Re: Competitors to promote First League (national handball championship leagues)

Postby Doru Delavale » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:43 pm

The New Dinamo Bucharest looks better and better and hopes next season 2018/19 to promote LN if they transfers some 2-3 new players or call some ex-players to come back "home"...the pack's she-wolves spirit is great as you see on 20th age celebrating of two talented juniors RO NT Alexandra SEVERIN(RB) and Alexandra BANCIU(CB).... La Multi Ani ! =D>
Attachments
New Dinamo Bucharest.jpg
New Dinamo Bucharest.jpg (85.06 KiB) Viewed 290 times
Last edited by Doru Delavale on Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:49 pm

And a much passional and closed view of them :
Attachments
Severin and Banciu.jpg
Severin and Banciu.jpg (96.26 KiB) Viewed 287 times

Return to “Female Handball”